OtakuBoards

Blood-red Moon

Doll

Rook sat up, he could hear the song being sung.

"Who's singing that? I've heard it before..."

Rook walks to the sound, coming across a girl.

She whirls on him, but she sees that he has no intent to harm her.

"You voice, it's pretty. I've heard that song before, as well."

"And you're not a vampire......yet."

Rook looks away. "True..... but I will hold onto my humanity for as long as possible."

"You should let it go, you know it is a matter of time."

Rook feel his anger flare, but he lets it go. "Yes, i do. But, it does not matter. I want to remain a human, or at least, as human i can be."

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Purple]Doll sighs.
"I geuss I can't blame you. I often wish that I was human again..."Doll says looking at the sky,"Sometimes I think I'd much rather be dead. I mean you might have cool powers and immortality but you live your life killing and watching others die. Sceince the 1800's I've watched people dying and crying so much I've almost gotten used to it. I cannot, however, get used to the lonelyness of it. Having human freinds does not usally work out, and it is hard to find other vampires that care."

Doll looked over at Rook,"So what's your name? And if you don't mind me asking, how are you not a full vampire yet?"[/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]"He chooses his path," Yelena grunted and began to walk away. She stared in the direction she had saw Doll, contemplating whether to follow or not.

"True, what are we going to do now?" Lex followed, thrusting his hands into his pockets.

"I know of a place were we can find clearer answers about the crystal. Although, I must warn you, it will not be a pleasant place for either one of us," Yelena deeply notified.

"Oh? I sense that this was a rough memory," Lex nipped Yelena's shoulder.

"Of course you would sense that. Some of my memories were passed to you from my bite. That was why I was so hesitant to bite you," Yelena hugged herself.

"..I never thought of that. I am sorry I forced you to turn me," Lex stopped for a second.

Yelena stopped and looked at him, "If there was anyone whom I'd share my pain with, you would be the only one.....Now, let's get on our way."[/color][/size]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]

Skyler stared at Charisma with a pained expression. He could feel her tensity against him, and it hurt. She slowly lowered her hand and started to walk away, telling him something about the Vampire Doll. He turned the other way, his hair flipping itself in the breeze.

[i]"Does she think I would take it? I can feel it means something to her, she must know that an Angel wouldn't steal... maybe she doesn't. She's seen my wings... She knows I am no Angel. "[/i]

"Are you coming, Skyler?" His train of thought was interupted by Charisma who stood a few feet ahead of him.

He looked at her sadly, and in one gentle arch of his back, his long black wings emerged, the feathers rustling quietly.

"Sorry, love," He said apolegetically, and Charisma raised an eyebrow.

"For what?" But he was already gone.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rook smiles, he had never met some one like her, human or vampire. Or demon, for that matter.

"My full name is Vincent McClain, and it's been years since i used that name."

"You didn't tell me why you're still human."

"I take medicine, but it is only a limited supply. And even then, when i use my powers, the meds lose some part of their effectiveness."

The woman nods. "Ah, i see. My name is Doll."

Rook smiles. "I go by Rook. I know it's weird, but are you familiar with chess? Thge rook peice is a pawn, as am I."

Doll seems like she wants to say something, but she looks torward where Yelena was. "Let's join them, i think we could both use some company."

Rook is hesitant, but agrees. "Yes, but I might disappear at any moment." Doll looks questioningly at him, and he responds. "I have family issues."

Taking the hint, they both strt to walk together to Yelena, or rather, the source of her scent.

Lex looked at the approaching person. She looked hesitent yet kept walking. Yelena recognnized her. "I've seen her before. In the park," she said.
Lex nodded. "Yes. I remember seeing her as well," he said quietly now that they were getting closer to her. "Now's my chance to fufill what I said I would do and be back to question them," he said. Yelena nodded and the two continued on.

These four met exactly in front of the window of the room Lex and Yelena had stayed in.

OCC- Sorry so short. I'm in class and have to work.

[color=purple][size=1][i]After the vampires had left, Emryss moved from her hiding spot and walked over to the wall with the stained glass window. After she had managed to get beack up to the second floor, she walked over to the walkway in front of the window and looked up at it. In the center of the stained glass designs, their was a single crystal.
"Well...here it goes..." She thought as she jumped out the window.
It crashed to pieces around in her, and after she rolled and landed on the ground, she found that she held the crystal in her gloved hand.[/i]
"Could this be it? Is this the Blood Red Crystal?"
[i]She examined it carefully. She found it wasn't even whole.[/i]
"Wait a second..."
[i]She looked through her tattered journal until she hadfound the page she was looking for.[/i]
"This isn't it! This is only a piece of a Locator Crystal!" [i]She said angrily.
She almost through it on the ground, but after cooling down, she put it in her backpack. Looking over to her side, she notices some of the people that she had met in the park, plus the half-vampire she had sensed earlier.
"Could they have seen me? I'll go talk to them and see what's going on. Maybe they know something I don't." She thought as she walked over to them.[/i]
"Hey. I thought I would run into you guys again. It's a little late though, isn't it? What are all of you doing out here?"[/size][/color]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Charisma started at where sklyer once was. "Man, angels are wierd. First they want to talk and than their gone." She sighed and started to wak down the street.

She came to the old Church and saw five people together. Not to be seen she moved into the shadows. Squinting her eyes she noticed one was Doll and the other she had meet in the park. "She's safe I'm glad. Well I se she is in good company and I found what i set off to do, Its time to go home." She moved out of the shadows was something caught her eye.

"It's so nice to see you again Car-Car. I've been looking for you. You know you are very hard to find." A man of about 25 years with black short cut hair came out of the shadows. In an expansive black suit most girls would have been swooning all over him.

"You! Why don't you just leave me alone." She gave in a growl and was in a stance position.

"Come know thats not how you treat an old friend is it Car-Car." He step toward her.

"You are no friend of mine, Sammeul and don't you ever call me that name again. She gave gave him a scowl. "Tell me what you want and than get the HELL out of here."

"You always did things quick to the piont but ok i'll bite this time. I have some information you might want to know about." He leaned down close to her ear. "About the Blood-red crystal." Charisma gave a gasp.

[I]This is the break I'm looking for, I don't know if i can trust him though. Plus he always has a price.[/I] She contiplated in her head for a few minutes. "Alright what do you want in turn for the info."

"Good I thoughrt you might be that way. This time the price is easy Car," she flinched at the name and ground her teeth. "all I need you to do is show up at this ball, that my parents are having, around my arm."

"Why don't you get one of your young things to do that." She sneered.

"But my parents do love you so. Plus it would make such a great impression on everyone."

She grounded her teeth some more. She hated this guy more than anything in the world but she need this lead. "Fine but i want the information first."

"Sorry Car-Car, Ball first than you get what you want."

She sighed she knew she wasn't going to win this. "Alright we will play it your way but if you don't hold your end of the deal i will make you pay."

He gave a chuckle and handed her an invation. "Be there at 8 pm tomorrow." He started to walk away but turned back. "oh and Car wear something stunning. I want to wow everyone. I think those emeralds of yours will do nicely." with that he left.

Charisma clenched her fist that wasn't hold the invation.She wanted to scream. Rage filled her. That man she wanted to kill him so. [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Rook eyes them closely, as they do him. Rook looks out the window, and sees the dawn rapidly apoaching. "we better get underground, at least, you three should."

Yelena seems like she wants to throtle him, but says nothing. "Yes, i agree. But, even you must be sensitive to it."

Rook shrugs. "I am, but i have my meds." Something occurs to him.

"were you........ever able to say good-bye?" He looks out the window again, into the hazy morning. Then, he looks back at Yelena. "were you?"

Yelena sighs, getting depessed. Rook reads her mind, and replies. "I thought so.....And no-" she looks up at him angrily-"I'm not always reading your mind."

Rook picks up the doctors bag, and hands her a bottle of pills, and he hands one to the other two as well. Rook paused breifly on why there were so many, but he dismissed it, he'd ponder that later.

"These will let you walk in the sunlight for a day, if you take the entire bottle.........."

Rook looks away, feeling imense surprise. "You.......can say good-bye to the sun forever......" He pops a pill into his mouth, and swallows. "I know, i once gave a bottle to someone.......in the hopes all the meds would reduce her transformation....... but i was wrong." Painful memories of his mother surfaced, and he bit his tounge to keep from crying, blood soon began to fill his mouth.

Lex put his hand on Rook's shoulder. "Whoa there," he said as Rook spit the blood out of his mouth. "Sorry about your friend," he said. Rook looked up at him. His eyes were watery. Lex looked to Doll. "I guess we need to get underground now," Lex said.
The four walked silently in the night. "So Rook. Where's an underground hiding place we can get to," Yelena asked? Rook turned and walked backwards. "I've got an okay place," he said, "It's a basement of an apartment with not windows. I stay there sometimes if I feel the need," he said. Toshi nodded.
"Then lets get going," he said. They walked a couple blocks further and came to a large apartment building. There were two sets of stairs. One went into the apartment and one went down into the basement. Rook went first and led the others down.

They stare at the apartment, seeing it's furniture.

"something wrong?" Asks Rook, seeing their stares.

The blush, and all mutter something trivial.

"I know. The decor isn't something that matches my personality?"

They smile nervously, seeing that he wasn't mad. The rooms had deep, lush, green carpets, from what they could see, and the furniture was really something, all mismatched and yet seemingly together. Poofy pillows decorated a low set couch against a wall, and a worn, cracked, black leather love seat sat against another, occompanied by lamps.There was a corner filled with very weird looking pillows and a bookself filled with thick novels and medical text books, as well as occult stuff.There was a poster on the wall, one for some kind of show. On one two sides of the room, there was an extremely poofy black couch, And the kitchen could be seen from a doorway. It was furnished with a simple japanese table and there was a bowl of fruit there.There was a discolored spot, like a painting had hung there.

"Rook," yelena starts hesitantly,"what was here?"

"A painting of family. I took it down yesterday."

"How come?"

"I couldn't look at it anymore."

This squashes all further questions. "Oh... I'm sorry I asked."

Rook shrugs. "I don't mind, not really. It probably is time I let the past go."

Lex watches intently. He eyes Rue, pondering just what was going through his mind. Rook wasn't useing his powers anymore.

"I bet.. you're getting hungry? There'ss some blood in the fridge."

The other look at him strangely."Hm? What????? Is it hard to beleive that i paint with it?"

"You paint with it????" asks Doll, stareing at him, wanting to beleive he was joking.

"Yes, i add dies to it, and paint. It's a much better consistancy than normal paints. I've been doing it since....... since i was a little boy. It brings me comfort. My studio is through the kitchen, along with the bedrooms. You can take mine and the other two, i won't be sleeping today."

Yelena smiles. "you're going to go out and do something while we're asleep, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah. I have to pay for this, you know. I have a job. Plus, there's eating, utilites, stuff like that. But, i use my inheritance usually for stuff like that. I come from a noble family..... kind of." The others don't press, hearing his tone, feeling his anger.

Yelena looks at the pills in her hand, before unscrewing the top of it. "You're surte we can eat these?"

Rook nods. "It's up to you, if you want to use them. But, just remember, i only have so much..... being able to be in the sunlight won't be forever....... And plus, you'll get a bad sunburn if you're in direct contact for too long."

Yelena nods. "I understand. I't's been aa long time since i was in the sun......." She reaches for Rook, and kisses him on the cheek. "you're really sweet....... and kind. It's good that you'll retain this .............. I know it."

Yelena pops all the pills, and swallows. She takes a deep breath, and smiles. "Cto see the sunset again... the sun rise! We must watch it!"

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2][COLOR=Pink]Charisma stormed down the street, she was in a foul mood and didn't care who saw it. People that were in the street steared clear if her. [I]god I hate men. Who really needs them.[/I]

She got to the apartment building and went through the main door. She looked down the steps to the basement. She heard that someone had been living down there but she had never meet them. Another day she would but not now she wasn't in the mood to. She went to go up the steps and when she heard a door open.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=purple][size=1][i]Emryss looked around the apartment with a feeling that bordered on disgust. Everything was classy, sure, but she would definitely not have wasted her money on about half of the stuff in the room.[/i]
"If I were him...I would redecorate." [i]she whispered, eyeing the posters.
She walked over to the black couch, set down her jacket and backpack, and sat down. She put a hand to her forehead and closed her eyes.
"What am I even doing here? I don't even need to stay out of the sunlight." She thought. "Especially with all of these vampires."
She opened her eyes and looked over at all of them.
"They seem pretty nice, but still...at least I'm immune to their bite. Maybe they have the same purpose as me. Maybe they are looking for the crystal as well. They all seem to be searching for something, anyways. In fact..."
Emryss looked around the richly decorated room.
"This Rook guy might even have it here. He has pretty much everything else in this apartment..."
Although it was against her better judgement, Emryss closed her eyes again and tried to get some rest.[/i][/size][/color]

Lex held Yelena in his arms as they watched the sun come up. "For the first time in a long while I get to see the sun," Yelena said. She looked up to Lex.
He smiled down at her. "I wonder if there's anyway to get more pills so were resistent to the sun. Otherwise this will be the last one I ever see," he said.
Yelena moved up and embraced Lex. He looked down at her eyes. They were beautiful. He leaned downwards and kissed her.
The sun came fully up. Doll looked at it. It felt good to be in it again. To feel it's glow upon her skin. So long she had been in the dark. Hiding from the light and now she was sitting right in front of it.
Rook smiled he had new friends. It was weird. He had become friends with the beings he had tried to not become.

[color=darkslategray][size=1]Yelena sighed, happily. For the first time, she smiled out of a new emotion to her..joy. Never had she, in her memories, smiled or felt happiness or even love. No matter, she was finally happy.

"Lex?" Yelena tilted her head away from the sun.

"Yes," Lex brushed Yelena's dark hair from her face.

"Why are you looking for the crystal?"

Lex blinked, Yelena's eyes searched his. She couldn't see an answer.

"Why were you looking for it, Yelena?"

"I was going to turn myself back into a human..." her voice trailed off into the pinks and oranges of the new morning sky.

Lex looked at her in confusion, "You weren't going to use it to enhance your powers?"

"...No," Yelena's voice was deep, " Once you have spent lifetimes alone, you don't care what happens to your abilities. You just don't want to be alone anymore."

"But you are not alone anymore," Lex tightened his arms around Yelena's waist.

"No, not anymore," Yelena smiled.

"Hey, you two lovebirds," Rook stepped in, "How about you get inside before the medicine wears off."

Lex and Yelena smiled and entered the light-forbiddened apartment, hand in hand.[/color][/size]

Lex and Yelena re-entered the basement. Yelena sighed and sat down on the couch. Lex walked into the kitchen and got the blood out of the fridge. He eyed it. "Wonder how it tastes," he thought aloud to himself.
He popped the cap off and drank all little. "So that's how it tastes. I think I'm going to like being a vampire," he said. He took another drink of it and put the cap back, and put it back in the fridge.
Doll had come in the apartment now and was sprawled out on the love seat. She was snoring. Lex walked in and sat down next to Yelena. He noticed that she was sleeping now so he stretched out and lay next to her.

--the next night--

Lex woke up. He had heard something coming from outside so he went to the door. He could hear voices outside. He started to feel a craving coming on. He turned, Yelena was still laying upon the couch asleep and Doll was totally knocked out. Lex looked around the small basement. He then opened the door and left only to find Rook. "I heard it too. Come on. We have to go and see what's up," he said.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Charisma stood outside in a black form fitting ball gown with black gloves that came to her fore arm and her hair was done up in a bun. Around her neckhad a cocker of emeralds and her sunburst pendant. A tall man in a Tuxedo with his hair slicked back stood in the hall in front of Charisma.

"Sammuel this wasn't part of our deal. You said I would meet you at the Hall. And how in the hell did you find my address."

The man grinned at her. "Car, you know i have my ways. Can't tell you all my secrets can I."

"I've had enough of your games! You will tell me about the blood-red crystal now!" As she finished the senteced the door to the bottom basement opened. Lex and some other guy apperead from the basement.

Charisma gasped , she had rember one of the men from the night before but didn't know his name. Lex grabbed Sammeul by the throat and pressed him against the wall. "so you know about the crystal do ya."

"Please I don't want to die! Car-CAr help me." The two men turned to her.

She shurgged, "I don't care if you kill him or not. Actually my life would be alot easier if you do. But first i want what he knows."

"I can't believe you would betray me like this Car-.." Lex shoved him harder against the wall.

"I think you will tell me about the crystal now."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rook looks at Lex.

"you aren't powerful enough to handle it if there's vampires waiting..."

"I'm a vampire too!" he protests, and Rook smiles. It was cute, like him. Rook's sexual preference was a well kept seceret, he didn't act like a gay man either.

"Power comes from age. I'm more powerful than you, but only because you were just turned. I might be able to stand a chance." Rook shivers. Lex's scent was intoxicating, arousing. He looked away, and tried to think of something else.

Lex notices this, that Rook's face is turning red. "You're thinking of something naughty, aren't you????" He laughs, enjoying seeing Rook's intense embarassment.

"Don't worry, everyone does."

Yelena appears from behind them, an is suddenly draping herself on Lex. Rook watches them, feeling his heart sink, though he didn't know why. He suddenly thought of how he would always be alone, even when he would become a vampire..... Rook looks away, but he accidentallyu lets a tiny amount of his feelings seep through his mind and into theirs. Yelelna shakes herself, feeling the intensity.

"Rook honey, you're not alone...We're here with you."

"I'm grateful....." he mutters, not grateful at all. But, he wanted them to stay, he didn't want to be alone anymore.

Yelena flirts, winking at Lex. "Hey, maybe we could all play around..... sometime.You're cute." Her atempts to cheer Rook up go unbidden, but he does smile, faking it. "Sorry,mon sweet, Lex is more my type that you'll ever be."

Yelena laughs, thinking she has cheered him up. "Well now... you learn a little everyday......" She likes it, that he was open abput it sexuallity, but she did wonder why he wasn't a femme.

o.o.c. okay, i know i was being perverted, but it wasn't cause i could be. It was just an attempt to cheer up Rook, nothing more, nothing less, at least by me. You can make it out to be more, if you want.

[size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: Okay, guys, I am seriously confused. First Lex is holding Sammuel to thewall, then he's arguingwith Rook and Yelena's teasing Rook. @.@ SO I'm going along with Kittychannan's post

IC: Kit had taken her sister home, and was wandering. She hadn't stayed for her sisters lecture, but had smiled when her mom said thanks for getting her home. She had changed her sandals for tennis shoes. [i]Can't run in high-heeled sandal.s[/i] SHe thought. Off to her left she heard people saying things. Her mind whirled with sudden other thoughts.

[i]He's not going to give it to me, I know it-

Oh, no, she's gonna make him kill me!

I wish this whimp would hurry up and give Charisma the information already.[/i]

Kit grimaced as the thoughts flooded her mind. [i]Damn. I should have had m sheilds up.[/i] She put them up, and walked silentley towards the commotion. She walked in as the girl in the ball gown was saying, "Sammuel, tell me what you know!"[/font][/size]

[size=1][color=purple]"I'm not exactly sure who she is, but if I were you, I'd listen to her."[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=purple][i]Emryss walked outside where everyone was gathered. Since she had only heard pieces of conversation when she was half-asleep, she didn't exactly know what was going on but hearing, "Blood Crystal" and "I [color=purple]think you will tell me about the crystal now." was enough to rouse her from her nap. The girl that knew the man looked at Emryss as she unsheathed her sword.[/color][/i][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Although I trust that this vampire's powers will be able to handle the job," [i]she said, motioning towards Lex.[/i] "if he fails to kill you if you don't tell us what you know, this sword will be more than enough to take care of you. It works on more than just vampires, you know."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Emryss resheathed her sword and decided to use a different form of persuasion. She unzipped her backpack, and brought out the shard of crystal she had taken from the church.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Recognize this?"[i] She asked.[/i][/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]The man's eyes went wide.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"It's a piece of a Blood Crystal locator!"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Lex tightened his grip on the man.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"So you do know something, huh?" [i]He said.[/i][/color][/size]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OOC: Wow glad i wasn't the only one confused. <((_-)>u

IC:"Okay, i'll tell you but let me down first. Its hard to talk when someone cutting off the blood flow to your brain." Lex looked ar Charisma and she nodded.

Charisma blinked for a second, [I]Wait why are they asking me for permission.[/I] She shrugged it off though.

"You try any tricks all and i'll killl you." Emyress motioned to her sword. Sammeul gulped. Charisma took the bun down and let her hair fall lose. Emyress relized who she was now. She was the girl in the checkered dress from the night before.

Straighting out his tux, he replaid. "Their are four locator gems. One was in the old run down church. Another is in Germany, America, and the last i don't know where it is at. The other two are located in churches as well. It said when you put the four gems together they will lead the person to the blood red crystal. There i told you all i knew, now i'm going." Lex put an arm to stop him.

"Let him go, he not worse killing anyway." Charisma said as she started up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Emyress asked.

"To my aparment to think about where the last locater could be." Than it hit her. "Damn i know where it is." She pulled the gown and tore up the stairs. She unlocked her apartment door and went in. She grab on of the pictures on the baster. She pulled a chain off the back of the picture with the locater gem on it. "Would you look at that i had it all the time and never knew." She flooped down on the couch.

OCC: Edit: We don't have the one in GErmany or in America. We only have two, Sorry about that.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]OOC: I'm now confused..Do we know where the other 3 stones are? Or do we have them? Oh well, I'm going to go with the thought that we haven't acquired the other stones yet.

IC:

Yelena gazed after Charisma, tilting her head slightly at Charisma's sudden burst of acknowledgement. Yelena shrugged and walked out of the building and into the chill of the night. There was no moon, only glittering stars. Rook looked after her and followed.

"Yelena, you promise you will not say a word.."

"Of course I will keep my tongue. I have no reason to say anything about you."

Rook sighed and leaned against the brick wall. Yelena folded her arms across her chest and stared blankly into the darkness.

"Yelena..how did you meet Lex?"

Yelena's eyes met Rooks. His read of pain and loneliness, innocent and gentle.

"I..I'd rather not talk about that."

"I'm sorry."

The two stared for a minute, then Yelena began to walk. Rook pushed himself from the wall.

"Where are you going?"

"...I don't know."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No. Stay with the others, they will need you more than I."

Yelena jumped high into the air and grabbed ahold of a window seal. She volted herself onto a balcony and lept onto the next building. Her movement was of liquid motion, flawless and graceful, showing her age. Old. Only the older vampires knew how to control their bodies and minds.

"...I will head to Germany. It is time I repay my debt."[/color][/size][/font]

(ooc:I think we are all confused. I would like to let you know that I wrote something on the page were we first signed up for this. If we follow this new rule I think we won't be so confused.)

ic: Doll continues to silently watch evreyones actions and tears begin to swell in her eyes.

"I just wanted to die..." she whispers under her breath, "That was the only reason I wanted that crystal, so I could die."

Doll then stares at the wall as everything slowly starts to darken until she can not see and she collapses on the ground, only able to hear those around her.

[font=times new roman][size=2]Kit watched this, blinking rapidly. [i]Interesting.[/i] She saw one of he girls collapse.

Running over, Kit knelt next to her. SHe whispered, "Miss? Are you alright?" She looked frantically about. SHe heard something about Germany, and a debt. She sat down hard on the ground, looking at the girl at her feet. Her mind whirled with emotions and thoughts.

[i]WHats going on? They're talking about a Blood Crystal, locater crystals, and not killing someone? That girl has a sword-[/i] She glanced to Emryss. [i]That other girl, she reminds me of every vampire I've ever read about.[/i]

Kit was majorly confused.[/font][/size]

OOC: I am lost. I can't seem to catch anyones attention...

• 2 weeks later...
[i][size=1][color=purple]Emryss knelt down next to Doll as well.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"You said you wanted to die, right? Well, if you're planning waht you think you're planning, then we might be able to help each other."[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Emryss held out her hand to Doll.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"What do you say? Do you want to be allies?"[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#800080]Noticing the strange new girl that was also kneeling next to Doll, Emryss looked over at her.[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#800080]"Who are you?" [i]She asked.[/i][/color][/size]

[b][size=2][color=#800080]OOC: Yikes! Short post! Sorry, they'll get longer once the story starts back up again. Also, I think our characters can help each other, Doll. PM me if you want more info.[/color][/size][/b]