OtakuBoards

Blood-red Moon

Doll

[font=times new roman][size=2]Kamika, a.k.a Kit, walked down the street, her hands shoved deep into the pockets of her hip-hugger cargo capris((thats a mouthful)). Her stiletto's tapped the ground, and she pulled her jacket tighter about her. She was wearing(of course) her cargos, her stiletto sandals, and under neath her denim jacket she was clad in a black tank top.

Kit shivered. It wasn't cold, exactly, but it was... disturbing. She felt wierd, for some reason. The teen glanced about, and gasped in horror as she spotted the body of a young man leaned up against the wall of an alley. He had dried blood on his neck, and his eyes were rolled up into his head.

Kit walked faster, eager to get home. [i]I shouldn't have gone to that club... Oh, Moms gonna kill me.[/i] She looked at the ground, her hair blowing in her face. She brushed some of it back angrily. [i]NOt that she can control my life. After all, I am fifteen... sixteen in a couple days.[/i][/font][/size]

OOC; Is this okay, Doll?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The group heard the shot ring out in the night. Many of them armed themselves and looked for the threat.
"This night just keeps getting better and better doesn't it." Skyler irratable replied.
"I hope whoever it was is alright" Came from Emyrss.
Out of the corner of her eye Charisma seen Doll come running up the path. "Doll are you alright? Did anything happen to you?" She quickly looked Doll over.
"Yes, Ms. Charisma I am alright."
"Well I don't know about you people but i am going to go and check this out." Thyme stated as she started to walk toward where the sound of the bullet came from.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mauka emerged from teh woods infront of Kamika.Kamika starled and staggered back a little bit,she said "Were did you come from?".Mauka with her emotionles face looked at Kamika."I followed you doufus".Mauka liked being right and proving her sis wrong.

"Mom,told me to look for you...where were you anyways...that new club that opened today,just becuase your almost 16 dosn't mean your smarter or more mature".Kamika was amazed at how her little sister talked to her,almost if she was the little sister."Now,letes get home i made sandwiches".Kamika started to walk and then said "Mau...".
Mau:What?
Kat:Thanks for not ratting me..
Mau:Yea whatever...
hey walked back home while the moon shone brightly.

Rook watched the girl, she was very beautiful.

He touched his shoulder, remembering just what he truely was. There was a mark, a scar, shaped like a heart, a message that he wasn't human. He was adopted when he was a baby, and then his family had all become vampires. He did not know what he was, nor why he had come to be.

He watched her for awhile longer, jealous of her freedom.

Lex kissed Yelena. All his worries were dulled when he was with her. He pulled away and the two just looked at each other for a few seconds. The preist re-entered the massive ceremonial room and walked back to the alter. He motioned for Lex to come to him.
Lex walked forward and became attentive to what the preist had to say. He pulled the book out again and let Lex look at the page he was marking with his fingers. Lex read the text. It was something about the blood red moon crystal.
Lex's eyes moved back and forth across the page.
[i]And so the blood of the cursed passed through the one who used the sacred jem of blood and every time it was used a new line of heritage of the cursed was created.[/i]

The preist looked at Lex with a somewhat fearful look drawn upon his face. Lex closed the book and handed it back to the preist. "You see now. I am scared of what may happen if you actually use the Blood Red Moon Crystal. I have a theor-," the preist was cut short by Yelena, standing now.
"Every time the blood red moon has been used the user has become a vampire and then started his or her own clan of the so called cursed," she said.
Lex rushed forward as Yelena started to fall over from using to much energy to get up. He caught her in mid fall. She lifted herself up out of his arms and stumbelled for a second.
Lex helped her walk over the seats just in front of the alter. "So you're saying that if I use the blood red moon crystal I will become a vampire," Lex asked Yelena.
She nodded. He rubbed his chin and sat down in the seat beside her. "And that means I will have the one responibility of being the head of my own clan which I will not do," Lex said. Yelena looked strangely at Lex. "Why don't you want your own clan," she asked?
The preist raised one eyebrow at this question and then realized Lex's judgement on the matter. "Because Yelena. If I do start my clan I would want you as a pure vampire of my blood in the clan but you are already vampire. I want to be close with you. I wont distance us from each other by being a pure blood you being partial. But there is one way both of us could be the same," he said.
Yelena's eyes widened. "You mean you want me to bite you," she asked? Lex nodded in approval.

[font=times new roman][size=2]Kit sighed. She glanced over at her sister, who was kicking rocks across the ground, her tennis shoe toe scuffed. "Mauka, aren't you supposed to be in bed?' Her sibling grimaced, and Kit smirked. "I knew it. You snuck out." Mauka glared. "Yeah, and?"

Kit shook her finger teasingly. "I am two years your senior and my curfew is midnight. Yours, on the otehr hand, is nine. And its ten thirty." Mau sighed, and kicked another rock. Kit smiled. They walked along, the only sound from Kit's heels clicking softly on the ground.

Not much later, they heard a gunshot. Kit moved close to her sister, and placed herself near her.[/font][/size]

[Color=teal][Size=1]Ram woke suddenly clutching his chest, [I]How could I have forgotten tonight was the night!?![/I] then reasoned that the clouds had blotted out the moon and the strange sight of the healing french man had made him forget. Calmly he looked around for his backpack, which was nowhere to be seen. [I] This is bad![/I] He glanced at the sky, the moon wasn't in its full zenith yet, he still had about twenty minutes, these pains were just like contractions before a pregnancy, sort of. Standing up he gave his bivouac a glance hoping to see his backpack there hidden in a bush or somewhere but no such luck. [I]Probably left it back in that alley.[/I] With that thought he started running for the city.
About ten minutes later Ram stopped clutching his stomach and breathing in short, ragged breathes. Pain ice-hot made him double over in the middle of the street. Shots rang through the night, they were really close. [I]Shoot! Where is it!?![/I] He started running away from them to where his backpack was; seven minutes later Ram collapsed in a bundle of pain, next to his back pack. His eyes had gone hazy and he was soaked in sweat. Out of the corner of his eye he could see someone coming down the street, it looked like a girl with dark blue hair dressed in a dress that had lace trimming. With her a another girl was walking, it was the girl in the pink dress at the beginning.
Ram howled in pain and gasped when it came out sounding more wolf than human. [I]Darn, where are the tranquilizers![/I] He unzipped his backpack and was searching for the needles, still searching he looked back to see the two girls running towards him. [I]No stay away...too late.[/I] His hand clutched on the tranquilizer needles. He pulled several out, he looked at them, he could already see the black fur sprouting on his arm. By now the girls had reached him...

"Are you alright?" The girl in the pink dress asked. But the girl in the dress trimmed with lace looked at him then pulled the other girl back away from him. She obviously knew what he was.

"You know what I am, please, you've got to inject me with these, four of them should do it. " Ram said gasping then held out the tranquilizers. "Please."

"Alright." She said grabbing the tranqs.

"Thank you. One more thing you've got to hide me away once I'm out, will you do that for me?" She nodded her head, Ram felt a sting in his leg, before blacking out.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"If he needs a place to hide out, we can use my apartment. Its only two blocks from here." Doll noded as she stuck the man with the needles. Charisma put one of the man arms around her and picked him up. Doll went for the other and Charisma shook her no. They started off to Charisma apartment in silence.
----------
A two story brick building stood on a deserted street. They climed te set of stairs and Charisma unlocked the door with the key she got out of her hair. Inside the walls of the front room were lined with books. The place was very tidy and clean. On a small banster are a lne of pictures of Charisma and a young man. On a coffee table sat two books open with a notebook out. She laid the man on the couch and went to fetch some blankets. Doll went and sat in an armchair and waited. Doll look at some of the vase and odd statues Charisma had throughtout the room.
"Doll? Can i ask you a question." Charisma asked as she covered the man with blanket. Doll nodded. "What is he?"
"He is a werewolf and since it was a full moon tonight he was going to transform. He takes the tranquilizers to stop the process."
"I see I still have a lot to learn in this world." Charisma went over to a small bird cage and covered up the two canries.
"You like to collect antiques?"
"Whats that! Oh, yes you could say that. I've been collecting for a while now."
"This one, i think i seen it before, but the last time i seen it, it was in a museum."
"You are right it was." Charisma took the other armchair and sighed. She was exagausted. "I use to be a treasure hunter, but most people would call me a thief. I have given that up though. Anywho i think we should get some sleep. " She got and showed Doll to the spare bedroom she had. Charisma closed the door in her room and slipped off her shoes. Flopping down on her bed, she wa just to tired to change and really did care at this piont.
"Its been one strange night." She told herself. With that she switched the light off and curled into bed.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]"You want me to bite you?" Yelena bluntly replied.

"Yes, it's the only way we can still be together after everything is said and done," Lex clutched Yelena's hand.

"Lex..do you know of what you ask? Immortality is not some prize. It's a curse, a curse to survive throughout the centuries. To watch everyone around you grow old and die. To have to hide away from society for they will torture you..." Yelena looked pleadingly at Lex.

"I don't care about that. As long as I can be with you, to take care of you for the rest of eternity," Lex brought Yelena's hand to his face.

Yelena sighed and slowly stood up. Lex held her, laying his cheek against her stomach.

"Please, Yelena.."

She looked over to the priest. He nodded in approval, but Yelena shook her head. Lex looked up with soft eyes, a look Yelena had never seen before. He sat back and pulled his hair from his neck, exposing pale flesh and lightly blued veins. Yelena brought her hands to her face, trying to control herself.

"Lex..don't do this.." Yelena begged, her fangs begining to bare.

He just stood up and walked towards her, backing her against the wall. Yelena's heart began to race, her cold blood began to boil. Lex leaned in and kissed Yelena's neck, revealing his even more.

"Please, Yelena.."

Yelena sobbed, she knew if she bit him, everything that she was would pass through him, causing him great pain. She also knew that Lex was true about his feelings. He would give his life for her if he knew that she would be fine for the rest of her life.

"You won't be alone anymore, Yelena. Not now, not ever," Lex ran his hand up her stomach.

This was true as well. For years, Yelena had longed to be mortal, just so she wouldn't be left alone when all of her loved ones were gone. She hated being alone, and was tired of it. She sighed heavily and nodded.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Yelena pushed Lex backwards, back onto the pew.

The priest smiled and left the two alone. Yelena sat on Lex's lap and brushed his hair away from his neck. She leaned over and traced his vein with her fangs before biting down. The razor sharp teeth slowly pierced flesh, the metalic sweet and salty liquid rushed over her tongue. Lex gasped sharply and held onto Yelena. After a few more seconds, Yelena let go and sat up.

"Now, Lex Van'Artial, live the life of the damned."[/color][/size]

Rook sighed, and turned away. His partial vapiric nature was striving him to take a bite...... but he resisted, and popped a pill into his mouth. He bit down hard, and the pill release the gooy inards of itself.

The pill was what kept him from turning into a vampire, at least, coompletely. His body tempature was severly lowered, and he craved red meat. But, at least, he did not crave blood.

He walked away, using powers he had always had, and floated to the ground, his shotgun grazing the ground. He stalked silently, watching, prowling, waiting.

Lex slept with Yelena in one of the rooms of the bottom floor of the chrurch. This room was located right next to the street neighboring the church. The preist walked out of the church and began to head down this street.
Lex could faintly hear the preist pass by the room. Although he was asleep he was still barely attentive to his senses.
The preist continued to walk down the street. He did not know however, that he was being followed. Lex heard another pass by the room. It was even quieter than the preist. This made him think.
Someone was following the preist. Lex got out of the bed. As soon as he looked over at the window he was hiding behind a table.
He looked around the table and saw a being floating along past the room. Lex waited for the floating person to pass before he came out from his hiding spot. Yelena was awake now. "What are you doing," she asked. Lex sighed and sat down in the chair next to the table. "The preist just past the room. I think he's going home," Lex said trying to hold back what else he had seen. Yelena obviously saw through this. "And what else. The preist wouldn't scare you into hiding behind a table," Yelena said.
Lex grabbed his pants and started to put them on. "I saw someone float by a few minutes later. H ewas holding a shotgun," Lex explained.
Yelena got out of bed. Lex slipped on his trenchcoat and equipped his sword and his chain whip. Yelena looked at the fang marks upon his neck. "You should not hurry to use your new strength Lex. You have to ease yourself into it," she said. Lex looked at her. "Are you going to come with me. I'm going to go see what that man is going to do," Lex asked? Yelena nodded. "I'll come," she said.
A few minutes later Lex and Yelena were hurrying down the same street. They ran quickly down the dark street. Eventually Yelena spotted the man ahead of them.

Rook could feel new blood around him. His craving was out of control even when using the pill that relaxed it. His prey had escaped now. He clenched his fist and held up his gun towards the two who had been following him.

Lex's eyes widened as he saw the floating person holding up his gun. He ducked as a bullet passed his head. Yelena smiled at the floating stranger. Lex knew this sign. She was going to hurt this person. Lex hurried to catch up with Yelena because she was running very fast now.

The man shot his gun again at Yelena. He missed like before and in two seconds he was pinned up against a wall. Lex caught up. He was panting. "And you said that...I should control my power. All I did was run," he said cheerfully.

Rook struggled around. Yelena smiled. "Do you want to die," she said. Rook shook his head. "Then shut up and stop squirming."

[COLOR=Purple]Doll sighed and looked up at the many framed pictures. It reminded Doll of her old mortal life. Doll knew that she couldn't stay here for long; she had to find the blood red moon crystal. Doll walked queitly out of the room and into the kitchen.

She grabbed any thing that wouldn't spoil on her long journey, and shoved it into a bag.She then looked around for anything else she might need, and picked up an old book about Europe.

Just when she reached for the doorhandle she remembered the werewolf. She knew that she couldn't keep him here: [I]It would be best if the mortal woke up, beliving everything to have been a dream,[/I] Doll thought.

And with that she lifted the well sedated werewolf gracefully--despite her hatred for them--and left without a sound, into the cold, lonely, night.

Doll walked and walked until she came accros an abondoned house. She kicked apart some boards and crawled into the basement, dragging behind her the werewolf.

"We have to stop here because it's almost sunrise," Doll told the werewolf who was still sedated,Doll laughed," You don't hold intresting conversations Fluffy."

"Anyway I think you will be up before me, when you do wake, you can stay here or leave. It dosn't matter." And with that Doll curled up in a little corner (wishing she had her old coffin) and doozed of into a dreamless sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Charsima fell into a deep sleep ans started to dream. The young boy in the picture was sitting on the couch with Carisma. He had short blond hair and loving brown eyes. They were in the apartment as now. Not as many books lined the room and many of the vases and statues were not there.

They both sat on the couch with Charisma looking at a book. "look at this, dear. Its called the Sunburst pendant and it has the power to control people. The pedant itself is beatiful. What do you think."
"It is very pretty. Let me guess you want it, don't you." Charisma looked up and nodded. He sighed and asked where it was.

The dream fades into a deef forest and a cabin. You see the two of them sneaking around. "This is where it is at." whispered the young man. Charisma nodded. They looked into the window and noticed that no one was in there. They opened the window and crawled in.

"This place is a little wierd." They looked around the cabin. Many different viles and jars laid around. On a small box laid the sunburst pendant. "here it is." Charisma slipped it on her neck. "How do it look on me."

"Magnificant, my love." The both grin and went to leave when they heard a slam on the door. A young women walked into the cabin with a furios look on. Charisma and the man both gasped, they never had been caught before.

"What are you doing here, thieves." She looked at the pendant arounf Charisma neck. " Ahh, I see you came for the sunburst pendant. Well fi want it that bad you can have it." The witch start to chant something and the pendant reacted. Charisma gave a start and took it off her neck. The witch bent down and picked it up. Charisma and the boy looked at on another. The witch walked over and threw a knife at Charisma feet. "Kill th eboy now girl."

Charisma looked at her funny but noticed her hand going for the knife. She tired to stop herself but she could. The urge to obey was so power that she had to. She manged to scream "Run, Run my dream i can not controll myself." But it was to late she had killed him. The knife dropped from her hand, she had reganed control of her body. She strated to cry and took the boy in her arms. "Why? This is all my fault, please forgive me my love."

The witch laugh. " Yu didn't know about that did you. It only works if you give the person a comand . I fyou ask them they can resisate but not whenyou demand it. Did you also know about the other part of the curse once bond to the pendant you can not die." the witch laughed again.

"Shut up." Charisma took the knfie and killed the witch. She took the pendant from her hand. "This is what i desirve." She put it around her neck and walke dover to the boy. "I am so sorry my love. This is all my fault. Please come back to me i need you." She started to cry again. "I promise i will never use any weapon again expect my fist. I will also give up being a theif and proctect others. I know this will never bring you back but i will try a new. I love you" She leaned down and kissed him one last time.
-------------------
Charisma woke up with taers running down her face. She stood up and turned on the light. "I hate that dream." She walked up and picked up a picture of the boy. " i am doing like i promised you. I have been keeping it, all these years."

The memory of Doll and the other came back to her quickly. [I]Thats right. I better go and check on them. I wonder if Doll does know about the blood red crystal. I should ask her. Maybe we could work together for search for it. But no matter what i need it.[/I] She opened the door and stepped out of her bedroom. She came to the living room and looked on the couch, no one ws there. She ran to her geust bedroom and no one was there ethier.

"Did i dream it." She talked to herself and walked back into the livingroom and on the floor was a blanket. " No, i didn't. They must have left. I hope they are okay." She went back to her bedroom and put on her shoes. From outside came more gunshots.

"NNo Doll." She ran to go outside.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=darkslategray][size=1]"Do you wish to die?" Yelena tightened her grip around Rook's neck.

He shook his head slowly, almost as if he really didn't care. Yelena smelled this attitude and growled lightly. She reached to her hip and unsheathed her sword slowly, sparks lit up bright blue due to the electricity the unusual metal. She brought the tip of the blade up to Rook's throat.

"Then quit moving," Yelena's voice deepened.

"Reaper, let him go. I think you are about to strangle him to death," Lex dusted himself off.

Yelena sighed and released her grip, Rook fell limply to the street. Lex walked up to her and looked down at this mysterious figure. He looked back at Yelena and rolled his eyes.

"What?" Yelena smirked.

"I would like to find out who he is and why he was following the priest. What good would he be to us dead?" Lex shrugged and leaned over to pick up the figure.

"Fine," Yelena sheathed her blade, a bolt of electricity lit up the street.

Lex stood up, but suddenly fell to his knees and toppled over. He clentched his teeth and his muscles were sent through a violent spasm. Yelena nodded and knelt beside him.

"What...is..." Lex muttered.

"The begining of your transformation. Immortality,'' Yelena brushed her fingers over Lex's face, "You'll be fine in a minute."

Lex curled up and began to wretch. Yelena stood and walked over to the unconcious person. He had no expression on his face. Yelena sat down and looked at him, watching him. She took up his shotgun and studied it.

"Heh, this is a coward's weapon," she set it across her lap and took out a cigarette.

She looked over at Lex, still struggling. She smiled lightly.[/color][/size]

[color=purple][size=1][i]Emryss hid behind a column on the second floor of the church, that overlooked the rows and rows of pews down below. She had heard voices.
"****," she thought. "This place was supposed to be abandonded. Oh well. Nothing's ever as easy as you think it's going to be."
She pulled out the sword from the sheath on her back, exposing an alabaster blade with a Latin inscription running down the sword. When translated, it read: "The Hand That Smiteth Evil".
She looked out from her hiding place, and saw the shadows of three figures. She could sense that they were all vampires. Except for one...one was different. But not in the way that the fresh one was different. Its vampiric aura seemed...surpressed somehow. Emryss looked from the moving shadows to the large, circular stained glass window at the end of the church.[/i]
"I've got to get to that window without them knowing, somehow."
[i]Emryss resheathed her sword and crawled over the railing. Maybe she could climb down. Maybe not. The ancient railing gave way under her weight and she hit the ground with a loud thud.[/i]
"Damn." [i]She swore as she stood up and rubbed her back.[/i]
"That's twice that I swore in a church. But right now, I've got bigger problems to worry about. There's no way they didn't hear me. But I can't kill them...They might know..."
[i]Emryss winced as she walked towards the large stained glass window, hoping she hadn't been noticed.[/i][/size][/color]

Rook shot upward, making the others stumble back. The noise had startled him awake. His eyes were blood red, with a cats pupils. He was scared, suddenly. He wanted to get away, he did not like being around people.

"Who are you?" he whispers, fighting his urge to run away. He was afraid, yes, but not of them. He was afraid of being around them, that his 'family' might hurt them.

"WE? we are people."

Rook snorts, his sarcastic nature setting in, he relaxed, and snatched his weapon.

"this is mine, thank you."

"you are..... quite adept at running, aren't you?" asks the woman. "I'm Yelena."

"I'm Rook. Nothing more, nothing less." He turns. "Bye......"

"Hold it! You're noty going anywhere untill you answer me!"

"Answer what?"

"Like how old you really are."

"I'm......17."

"yeah, right. I can smell better than that. You look human....even smell a little like one.yet you act like a vampire." Yelena smiles. pleased with herself.

"I'm 27, okay? I'm not completely human, either." Rook shakes his head. "I'm still in part a human....... a teek, psion, empath. I was bitten... and my change was started. But, as you see, i stopped it."

Yelelna spits. "liar! There is no way..........but..... there is a way...... after all, you are proof enough."

Rook smiles, showing off baby fangs. He quickly revert back to his serious mood. "Yes, there is. I got the medicine from a doctor in Mexico. He's good..... very good."

"I see that......... You don'ty want to be like us?"

Rook grimances. "No. I...... do not want to feast on the blood of inocent men and women....."

Lex howled in pain but that pain suddenly lifted from him. It was over. He sat up and looked to Yelena and then to Rook. They were both staring at him. Suddenly he realized what had happened during this transformation. He felt around in his mouth using his tounge. He could feel fangs.
Yelena smiled at him. "Are you happy now," she asked? He nodded and then looked to Rook.
"Listen. Being a vampire is part of life. You either are or your not. If you do something that alters this balance than something even worse is only to come," Lex said.

He stood up and then helped Yelena to her feet. Lex turned to Rook. "So the choice is yours. Accept yourself or live your life a lie," he said.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Charisma was running down the apartment steps as quiety as she could. [I]The only thing I need is to have the neighbors awake.[/I] She opened the door to got a figure stood there. "You know you can be considered a stalker."

"That's not nice." Skyler come into the light some.

"What do you want now, i don't have time for you. I'm busy." Charisma came with irration in her vioce.

"I told you not to leave before rember."

"Well someone else needed my help." A rusle come from one of the door they were standing by and she heard the lock click. [I]Great just what i needed.[/I] Mrs. Nelson a little eldrly widow lady came opened the door. "Mrs. Nelson, what are you doing up this late. You should really be in bed."

Mrs. Nelson looked at the young man and than back at Charisma. Charisma knew whatshe ws thinking. "I was dear, but i heard bullets fire and i wanted to wake sure everything was okay."

"Don't worry i checked and everything is fine. No need to worry. You should go back to bed." Mrs. Nelson cleared her throat and Charisma rolled her eyes. [I]I'm never going to hear the end of this.[/I] "This is my new friend Skyler. We meet just today. And we are only frieds." She stressed the last part. She has known the old women for a long time now and knew she liked to gossip.

"Alright, dear. Well have a good night at least what left of." She closed her door and Charisma heard it lock back up again. She let out a sigh and turned to face Skyler. He gave her that smile.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1] OOC: Thank god for you, KittyChanann, I was so lost ^^

IC:

Skyler grinned at Charisma, his eyes sparkling with repressed enjoyment,

"Only friends? I thought... Well, at least you didn't do it over the phone."

Skyler burst into laughter while Charisma stood there, shocked at what had just been said. She allowed herself a smirk and pushed him playfully, but soon returned to buisness.

"Look, Doll might be in trouble, and.." She started, but noticed Skyler, while listening intently, was staring at her sunburst necklace.

"It's very pretty..." He said, giving her a sweet smile, sensing that while she loved the necklace, it also brought her pain.

Charisma blinked and subconciously put her hand protectively over it, almost like she thought the Angel would take it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Rook snorted again. "I will not be a vampire! I won't be like my-" He stops, knowing he has said too much.

"i won't become a vampire. If I do, then I'll kill myself."

Rook looks to the moon, his red eyes becoming a soft blue. "I'm alone...... and I'll keep it that way, thanks."

Rook begins to walk away.

[COLOR=Purple]Doll couldn't sleep, she was too busy listening to the conversation nearby. From what she had gathered, there was a vampire who wasn't a vampire, yet wasn't a human. All of this confused her to the point that she could no longer contain her curiosity.

Doll grabbed a pen and peice of paper and wrote a note to the werewolf, stating that she had left. Doll then removed the boards from the window and crawled out of the basement. She then stood up, looked around, and sniffed the air. She could smell other vampires not far off; and as she made her way out of the allyway, she could see them.

Doll then took note that whatever the three of them had been talking about, they were not talking about it anymore. At secound glance Doll realized that two of them she had met before; so Doll thought it would be easier just to talk to the one walking away.

Doll then remembered that she has a difficulty talking to strangers. So instead of saying anything, she just stood silently where she could be easily seen and waited for herself to be noticed; [I]hopefully[/I].[/COLOR]

Lex and Yelena walked back down the street. Lex had alot on his mind. "That poor kid," he thought aloud. Yelena looked at him. "What do you mean," she asked? Lex sighed.
"He's denying what he really is. I couldn't live like that. Living my life trying to escape my ownself," Lex said. The two continued to walk and for a time it was quiet between them. Finally Yelena turned to Lex. "So you're saying that if there was some way to return to your former self against your will that you would not hide it," she asked?
Lex sighed. "It would be easy for me. I was just a human a couple of minutes ago. I know how to live life like one," Lex said. Yelena wanted to continue this conversation but somehting had caught her eye. She pointed ahead.

Lex looked ahead and could see someone. A girl from the look of it. "Who is that," he asked? Yelena smiled. "I saw her earlier. Her name is Doll and she's a vampire like us," Yelena said. Lex drew his sword from his trenchcoat.
"Well then. I wonder if she wants to fight," Lex said.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]
OCC: No problem, don't want anyone lost. Now do we. <((_^)>

IC:Charisma went and put her hand around the necklace, she didn't like the way she looked at he. [I]He goes to take it from me. He's an angel he must know what it is. No he couldn't i had the only existing text out their. So stop this foolishness. I bet he knows about the blood-red crystal. I'll ask him about it, when we go and find Doll. But how do i know i can trust him. Why am i talking to myself i gotta stop that.[/I] She shook her head to clear out the thoughts. "Thank you for saying thats it's pretty but i think we should go look for Doll. She had someone with her too, i want to make sure they are okay." She took her hand away from the pendant.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rook looked back, his heart begining to send doubts through his mind.

But, then he thought of his family, of the innocents turned, and of his little sister, a slight blonde figure, with her emerald green eyes, and the killer she had become.

Rook sighs, thinking of these depressing things.

He suddenly hears a clattering, and the before him, is Aleria, his sister.

"Hello brother......... Have you missed me?"

Rook is unsure how to take this, he backs off, and Aleria is suddenly behind him. "You're trying to keep a mortal being....... it's so much better being a vampire......By the way, who bit you?"

"I don't know, dearest sister, but it's none of your buisniss. I enounced you and the others when i was nine. Youi no longer hold any meaning to me."

Rook turns, and he suddenly feels his sisters nails at his throat. "
You will join yuour family! You are one of us!"

"NO!" Rook takes his sister's arm and wrenches it away from him, and throws her away into a wall.

"I'll never be like you!" He yells, before running away as fast as he could. But ubeknownst to him, he was about to run into a familiar face.
--------------------------------

Rook stops in the middle of a street, and sees a hotel. He could smell something, and then he realized it was the doctor who gave him the medicine.

"Hm? Why is he here....."

Rook investigates, and learns where he is.

"Hello doc, what's up?"

The doctor, Doctor Melchai, stands.

"I new you would come. I have unpleasant news, boy."

"Tell me then."

The doctor sighs. "The medicine, it's loseing effect every time you use your powers...... even though you had them as a human."

Rook backs away, "No..... no no no....." The doctor nods. "The medicine though, is making you into a diffrent kind of vampire though........ one able to stand the sunlight."

"How do you know?"

"Blood samples."

A sudden knife shoots into the room, and the doctor is peirced.

"Rook...." he sputters, pointing at his bag. "Take....... it." The doctor dies, and Rok flees.

"Why does everyone hate me?" he cries, heading back to where he had last seen Yelena.

He stops, and begins to cry. "Everyone hates me...... I need some one....... But... i have to be alone... my family likes me being alone....."

[COLOR=Purple]Doll walked away from them; she wanted to talk to them, but Doll didn't feel very welcomed there.She didn't exactly enjoy fighting unless a life was on the line. Doll decided to the nearby park, but on the way there she heard crying,but she didn't pay much attention to it. It seemed to her that everyone was crying for some reason or another...Even herself.

She sat on swing and sung a sweet luluby in a differnt langauge. Someone once sang it to her, she never knew what langauge it was in or what it ment, she only knew that she heared it after she was bitten and before she was left alone. A mesterious tune that made you happy yet also made you sad. She didn't care about anything at that moment, only the song...[/COLOR]