Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Bah. It's fall. I think we all agree that tornados should only happen in the summer. Ehhh we're under a tornado watch right now...it's really weird. The temperature is currently like 68F or close to it (this is Michigan, it's supposed to be in the low 50s this time of year)...and it is expected to drop to the 30s within a matter of hours. It's supposed to be a huge storm with tornados and wind and freezing rain...I'm home alone and scared :bawl:...storms are my greatest fear :( Just thought I'd let someone know...it's scary...[/color]
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Well for us Floridians ( LoL ) All we worry about is....HURRICANES! Which i despise....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
move to Uk, its safer, we only get floods.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Don't worry about it, unless it's a biggi...but it's not...is it? And whta time is it over in US about 5pm? Here its 10pm (yah!) and....I stay on the net until like, 11 or like last night...1am.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Well for us Floridians ( LoL ) All we worry about is....HURRICANES! Which i despise.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Wich part in Flroida do you live in?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]move to Uk, its safer, we only get floods. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Floods galore, and some blown over hurricanes from USA...vudu, where in the UK do you live?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]move to Uk, its safer, we only get floods. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I wonder why it's only the US that gets tornados...in Germany we got under some shelter right before a storm hit us...it was unlike any storm we have over here. There were these fat raindrops that turned into hail...along with lots of thunder and lightning...I was all scared until someone told me that tornados don't happen over there...then I became fascinated with the storm :excited:

[i]Hehe, I'm usually not whimpy...storms just scare the crap out of me...[/i][/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I live in sheffield, we only get constant rain, no floods.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~San~ [/i]
[B]

Wich part in Flroida do you live in? [/B][/QUOTE]

I love in Orlando Florida... Home of.... them..... Orlando isn't the home of anyone...

Anyway.... Yes, Weather..... it's a pain.... it rained today when i was in Math and then it stoped, rained again, stopped... and then stopped completely... so I could drive home, rain free :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I love in Orlando Florida... Home of.... them..... Orlando isn't the home of anyone...

Anyway.... Yes, Weather..... it's a pain.... it rained today when i was in Math and then it stoped, rained again, stopped... and then stopped completely... so I could drive home, rain free :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Home of Chris...Ahh, you think YOU get rain, stop over in Sheffield or Manchester and then you get some nice non-stop rain...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]BEST EXPERINCE EVER:
Sunday 29th July...
The 5th rainiest day ever in Perth. We were there, on holiday (bah, call that a holiday?) we drove in it, we got soaked just getting to the car...that was my best weather experience EVER.
Tell yours too!
[/B][/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
youll get rained on, robbed, mugged, beaten up, then murdered...all while gettin soaked, ah the life up north.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]youll get rained on, robbed, mugged, beaten up, then murdered...all while gettin soaked, ah the life up north. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Don't get me all :nervous: now, pleeaasse don't...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I live in Palm Beach.. Southern florida! [/B][/QUOTE]
same here :D
ya know...there are a lot of Floridians (retarded name again) on the boards...we're special
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Yup im in Boca! [/B][/QUOTE]
i was just there about 2 minutes ago....damn it was pouring rain!
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
erm...I didn't even know any of that was coming!! *runs around the house yelling jibberish* How could I not know this!! Zoikes!!:wigout: :whoops:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]move to Uk, its safer, we only get floods. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah..... cold & wet all year round....and you only have to worry about getting sunburnt every other year for about a week max. cheap with clothes though, you can wear the same stuff untill you grow out of it...none of this seasonal design rubbish ;) haha
Posted
[color=deeppink]Gah! Just lived through tornados! Here's a diagram to help explain:

Tornado



My town



Tornado

Whew! Missed us by only a few miles...our county had a warning though...scary scared...I was shaking, hehe...storms are the only thing that can make me scared enough to shake...[/color]
Posted
BAH. THESE AMERICAN WEATHER NO SCARE DA RUSSIAN. ME GOO KEEP ME SAFE. EASY FOR EAT BABIES. MUST GO WATCH INTRO FOR DA SONIC... MMM.... AAGGGHH... SONIC...

(I despise Adam for the persona he gave me =])
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I wonder why it's only the US that gets tornados...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

it's the flatlands... the us has only like 2 major mountain ranges...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...