Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Worst fear. Well I'm in floriida...dead center just abouts. But sotrms don't bother me really ...it's the Needles.. UGH I HATE needles. All sharp and pointy :worried: eep
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[COLOR=crimson][I][B][FONT=book antiqua]God you people are lucky.... I live in the south eastern part of Texas... i shouldnt tell you my exact local but i feel like it sooo i live in Beaumont (the reason i can tell you is that if you came to abduct me youd be very dissapointed :P) but we get both hurricanes and tornadoes... we had one hit the school next to mine... when i saw this i said... "awww shucks just missed em! HAHAHAHA" [/FONT] [/B][/I] [/COLOR]
Posted
Why don't you come to Dubbo.A nice little country town.I must admit tho, it gets d@mn hot here.It reaches about 50 degrees most summer days.And about 28-32 degrees most winter days.But apart from that, it's nice.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]I do rebel, but in a nice way. I listen and respect my parent, but I have my limitation. You have no idea what they've plan for me in the past. I rebel back.[/COLOR]



[COLOR=blue]No they don't call me Kakarot, they call me rabbit, because I love to eat carrot.[/COLOR] :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Rabbit??? Eh? lol...carrots, eh...[/SIZE]
Posted
My fear is losing someone dear to me....

and to die in a cowardly way....


I live in San Antonio, TX and so many storms rumble on thru here u might as well jus open yer umbrella and yawn.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Rabbit??? Eh? lol...carrots, eh...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Yes, carrot. Yum. It's good for you too.[/COLOR] :laugh:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]


yep but it was werse at my house (witch is about 70 years old and still up). i live right near maple rapids. so the twisters came like within miles of my house. and my brother was about 1/2 a mile away from that guy who died when a tree fell on his/her truck. it was a lot worce for me, although i am not alone. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I heard about that - that really sucks.
And MSU Campus is all tore up! HUGE trees down and yesterday all the lights were flashing...it was kinda scary driving! but they've pretty much got all that taken care of now...:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I will! Also, I want to travel alot...maybe go to Canada and US or summat...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Canada, eh? If you ever go, you'll like it here! Trust me, i live in the country!!! :D

I wanna go to JAPAN, and (call me crazy, but it's the truth) ANTARCTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Canada, eh? If you ever go, you'll like it here! Trust me, i live in the country!!! :D

I wanna go to JAPAN, and (call me crazy, but it's the truth) ANTARCTICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] ok... crazy... i hate it here... i wanna move to monterry bay california! :demon:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=blue]I do rebel, but in a nice way. I listen and respect my parent, but I have my limitation. You have no idea what they've plan for me in the past. I rebel back.[/COLOR]
[/B][/QUOTE]

what did they plan for you? you mean something good or something bad?

blackrose, don't be afraid of needles. i've been in & out of hosptials for 3 years now... just don't look when they give you the shot. look away. you won't even feel it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Bah. It's fall. I think we all agree that tornados should only happen in the summer. Ehhh we're under a tornado watch right now...it's really weird. The temperature is currently like 68F or close to it (this is Michigan, it's supposed to be in the low 50s this time of year)...and it is expected to drop to the 30s within a matter of hours. It's supposed to be a huge storm with tornados and wind and freezing rain...I'm home alone and scared :bawl:...storms are my greatest fear :( Just thought I'd let someone know...it's scary...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Wow,I live in Michigan.Where abouts do you live?
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]


Wow,I live in Michigan.Where abouts do you live? [/B][/QUOTE]

She lives in Dewitt...next to me! :wigout: :drunk:
anyhoo, that's right next to Lansing...incase ya didn't know...which I doubt you did...Dewitt sucks :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]
DeWitt sucks :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes, yes it does. :drunk: But our football team doesn't. We just kicked Alma's behinds tonight in the playoffs :naughty: [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i]
[B]Yeah,I think my old high schools team just went to the play offs too. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Whereabouts do you live, eh? Perhaps let me know the city...and the general location on the hand hehehe :smirk:[/color]
Posted
Why doesn't someone move to Dubbo, in Australia?.............................okay, it is a bit of a hot, sunny, 50-degrees-most-summer-days, 30-deggrees-most-winter-days place, but still, it's a cool place to live. And yeah, this place has no floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones, or earthquakes either. And in fall, it's a nice cool breeze.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Why doesn't someone move to Dubbo, in Australia?.............................okay, it is a bit of a hot, sunny, 50-degrees-most-summer-days, 30-deggrees-most-winter-days place, but still, it's a cool place to live. And yeah, this place has no floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, typhoons, cyclones, or earthquakes either. And in fall, it's a nice cool breeze. [/B][/QUOTE]

::writes that down on the absolute perfect place to live no exceptions asked list:: Anything beats Florida.... but that... PERFECT!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

::writes that down on the absolute perfect place to live no exceptions asked list:: Anything beats Florida.... but that... PERFECT! [/B][/QUOTE]

oooo, well, it's not that perfect, 'cause it doesn't have any theme parks or nothing, and only 1 aquatic centre, and The Annual Dubbo Show only comes around once a year.But it's nice weather here.Nice and hot.Perfect for a swim in The Maquarie River.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...