Undying Angel Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I personally like all forms. Deku is a little to weak, but his Deku flowers are of great use. Darmani(goron Link) is a little too slow with his punches, but if you have drink a bottle of Cheatu Romani his rolling is very efficent. Mikau is also a bit slow in his attack, but I like his swimming. So, what's the best?
~San~ Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Zora is cool, you can stay under water as long as you like.
Krillen Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 The Zora has to be the best, he has cool fighting techniques, his boomerang especially, the zora music is cool, and he has a guitar also, i play guitar thats why i like it.
Break Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yeah, my fave's Mikau too, even though I ain't got him yet! lol...I wish you could be Gerudo...And Sheikah...[/SIZE]
Undying Angel Posted October 25, 2001 Author Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Yeah, my fave's Mikau too, even though I ain't got him yet! lol...I wish you could be Gerudo...And Sheikah...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] So you'd want Link to be a girl in the first place?:nervous:
Desbreko Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i] [B] So you'd want Link to be a girl in the first place?:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE] He wouldn't have to be a girl if he was a Gerudo. Ganondorf is a Gerudo. Every 100 years there's a male Gerudo. And I like the Zora form the best out of the 3, but I like playing as Link more.
Break Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i] [B] He wouldn't have to be a girl if he was a Gerudo. Ganondorf is a Gerudo. Every 100 years there's a male Gerudo. And I like the Zora form the best out of the 3, but I like playing as Link more. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Yeah! And Sheikahs aren't girls anyways...they were the peeps that built Kakariko Village...Foolish child...[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]deku's rule... anyone who read the fanfic on v2 knows this... haha... anyway i think they are funny as all get out...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Undying Angel Posted October 26, 2001 Author Posted October 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Yeah! And Sheikahs aren't girls anyways...they were the peeps that built Kakariko Village...Foolish child...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Like I didn't know that.:flaming: :therock:
shibatku Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I like the Zora mask better than the others I like the force field under water that cool. Plus he can shoot his fins at enemys.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now