Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I personally like all forms. Deku is a little to weak, but his Deku flowers are of great use. Darmani(goron Link) is a little too slow with his punches, but if you have drink a bottle of Cheatu Romani his rolling is very efficent. Mikau is also a bit slow in his attack, but I like his swimming. So, what's the best?
Posted
The Zora has to be the best, he has cool fighting techniques, his boomerang especially, the zora music is cool, and he has a guitar also, i play guitar thats why i like it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yeah, my fave's Mikau too, even though I ain't got him yet! lol...I wish you could be Gerudo...And Sheikah...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

So you'd want Link to be a girl in the first place?:nervous:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Undying Angel [/i]
[B]

So you'd want Link to be a girl in the first place?:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

He wouldn't have to be a girl if he was a Gerudo. Ganondorf is a Gerudo. Every 100 years there's a male Gerudo.

And I like the Zora form the best out of the 3, but I like playing as Link more.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]

He wouldn't have to be a girl if he was a Gerudo. Ganondorf is a Gerudo. Every 100 years there's a male Gerudo.

And I like the Zora form the best out of the 3, but I like playing as Link more. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah! And Sheikahs aren't girls anyways...they were the peeps that built Kakariko Village...Foolish child...[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]deku's rule... anyone who read the fanfic on v2 knows this... haha... anyway i think they are funny as all get out...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Yeah! And Sheikahs aren't girls anyways...they were the peeps that built Kakariko Village...Foolish child...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]


Like I didn't know that.:flaming: :therock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...