OtakuBoards

Inu Yasha

Deedlit

Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which girl will Inu-Yasha pick?

[quote name='Bloodseeker']I think that he should kill them both and hook up with Sango or some random female demon.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Bloodseeker, you are one twisted Mo-fo.... Yeah.

Sango and INuYasha? Now there;s an interesting couple.

But you know what? I think I'll go you one better and have him give up women completely and settle down with Jakkostu.... I haven't seen the show in a while now.... So what's been going on?[/color]

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Doomberg
Now I dont mean to make any enemies but inuyasha is not that great .all I hear all day is inuyasha this inuyasha that. dont mean to be rude but in my opinion its not that great at all.it seems like girls are going crazy over it.and guy cant stop watching it.Its just not that good. Who else agrees with me :animeangr

p.s. ALL OPINIONS ARE ALOUD

Guest kuroinuyoukai
[QUOTE=Doomberg]Now I dont mean to make any enemies but inuyasha is not that great thats all I hear all day inuyasha this inuyasha that. dont mean to be rude but in my opinion its not that great at all.it seems like girls are going crazy over it.and guy cant stop watching it.Its just not that good. Who else agrees with me :animeangr

p.s. ALL OPINIONS ARE ALOUD[/QUOTE]

Well I don't agree with you. That is my opinion. I personally don't like FLCL,but that is my opinion. I don't necessarily think an anime is overrated simply because I don't like them. Then again that's my opinion and you did say all opinions were allowed.

Guest MeirToTheWise
I've liked it for the most part, though I must say that most of the filler episodes for this series weren't that great. There were also some times during the series that I thought Naraku should just die already, so that a new main villain could be brought out. Overall it's a good series, and the reason I think it's doing as well as it is, is because it appeals to a wide range of ages. On the other hand, a series like Ghost in the Shell, which is very good mind you, doesn't appeal to say people younger than 16-17, because they can't grasp some of the information that's discussed.

P.S. - ALOUD should be ALLOWED, but w/e.

[QUOTE=Doomberg]Now I dont mean to make any enemies but inuyasha is not that great .all I hear all day is inuyasha this inuyasha that. dont mean to be rude but in my opinion its not that great at all.it seems like girls are going crazy over it.and guy cant stop watching it.Its just not that good. Who else agrees with me :animeangr

p.s. ALL OPINIONS ARE ALOUD[/QUOTE]dude! i'm sick of people talking about "the girls go crazy" I'm an 18 year old MAN and i love it. stop makeing me feel gay.

and inuyasha is a great show. who cares what you think.

Guest Doomberg
[quote name='kuroinuyoukai']Well I don't agree with you. That is my opinion. I personally don't like FLCL,but that is my opinion. I don't necessarily think an anime is overrated simply because I don't like them. Then again that's my opinion and you did say all opinions were allowed.[/quote]

I thank you for your onesty and yes its perfectly ok to not like flcl.I just think its over rated dont mean to afend. ;) Just think it is some one please back me up on this one.

Oh and meirtothewise I love ghost in the shell and yes I totaly agree with you on that one :D

oh also yes all opinions are aloud but they should not be insulting.and Im not saying anyone has don that so far.

----

[QUOTE=animekid17]dude! i'm sick of people talking about "the girls go crazy" I'm an 18 year old MAN and i love it. stop makeing me feel gay.

and inuyasha is a great show. who cares what you think.[/QUOTE]

god this is exactly what im talking about.see how you got so mad when I was sharing my personal opinion on a tv show.I do respect your opinion but respect mine please.

everyone lets try to make this a more frendly subject ok

ohh and I hope that when you reply twice that isint considered double posting.

[QUOTE=Doomberg]god this is exactly what im talking about.see how you got so mad when I was sharing my personal opinion on a tv show.I do respect your opinion but respect mine please.

everyone lets try to make this a more frendly subject ok

ohh and I hope that when you reply twice that isint considered double posting.[/QUOTE]yeah man! but after reading 6 threads of "inuyasha sucks" "inuyasha is for girls" a guy can get mad ya know.

Guest Doomberg
[quote name='animekid17']yeah man! but after reading 6 threads of "inuyasha sucks" "inuyasha is for girls" a guy can get mad ya know.[/quote]

I can see now why you mite be like that.When I said the girls go crazy over it I didnt mean that its a girl show.I am very sorry for that and I do apalagise.I meant it just seem that ever girl I ever met like that show.I not trying to be stariotipical here and im shere there is girls that dont like it but I just think alout of them do like it.

Hi people, who here watches InuYasha? well anywho I thought wouldnt it be cool to live in fuedal Japan fighting of demons and whatever else would come after you. If I were in those times I would like to be some kind of demon slayer or a half demon. yay half cat demon :catgirl: .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest animefreak4
:cool: The series is on the adult swim. Its on Monday-Wednesday. The new episodes are on Saturday but the season is over. Inuyasha is my favorite show and I record it every night so I can be fully awake to watch it. But if you are just starting you should just watch on the weekdays. I can fill you in on everything. My Email is [email][email protected][/email]

---------------

I go to west aurora high school and A lot of the guys watch inuyasha. We actually watch all the anime on cartoon network except for that show with all the Bos. I think its a great show because it is an interesting journey andthere is an interesting love plot but I am just happy kikyos dead. Or so we think.....

[color=navy][size=1]I merged your two consecutive replies. In the future, please don't double-post. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

Inuyasha has been running for over nine years now and it just ended sometime last year in october.....now rumer has it the the creator of the show is now making more episodes.....when the show has over 135 episods.....they strech the story and make it realli smiply so most people already no whats going to happin next as much as i love inuyasha i would just end it already.....[COLOR=Red]undefined[/COLOR]

[quote name='Grave Yard']I agree Inuyasha is way to long. Its been on forever, it feels like a soap oprea.[/quote]

thats true.....but i realli do like inuyasha.....

-----

[quote name='Toyua's baby][COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR'] Okay, who is your fav. Mine is a dog demon who is he. and he isn't inuyasha :flaming:[/quote]

is it inuyasha's full demon brother???? sesshy???? sry but i dont noe how to spell his name so thats my nick name for him...

Im Still Watching The Anime Series Of Inu Yasha I Dont Know When They Will Air It Again On Adult Swim They Halted Inu Yasha Because They Needed To Translate The New Episodes In To English Here In US So Im A Lil Pissed Off Cuz I Want To See The New Episodes :animesigh Its Sesshomaru

[quote name='RedMoon']Im Still Watching The Anime Series Of Inu Yasha I Dont Know When They Will Air It Again On Adult Swim They Halted Inu Yasha Because They Needed To Translate The New Episodes In To English Here In US So Im A Lil Pissed Off Cuz I Want To See The New Episodes :animesigh Its Sesshomaru[/quote]

yeah..thats true...they stopped airing it cause they needed the english traslation....but since i dont have adult swin anymore i watch it on YTV so ii can still watch it but i miss a lot of episods cause they were ahead when i stared watching it on ytv....

---------

[quote name='ladycathren']i know what you mean i think its supposed to end in march or may but thats only what i've heard did you no that it end in Japan in 02?[/quote]

actually no it ended in japan in 03..... sume time in septer ummm sept 3rd i think or 23rd cant remeber.....

[color=navy][size=1]I merged your two consecutive replies. In the future, please don't double-post. Thanks.

- Dagger[/size][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
What I have read on it, the tv episodes do quite after 167. As for the episodes on
Aduil Swim on cartoon net work. They should be starting up again with in the next week or so. It seams that they take the new episodes off the air for the holidays. Put them back on the air after the holidays are over. So no one miss them.