James Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]...while...also...making...yourself...sound...like...a...dork...oh shoot! I have to give blood tomorrow at the blood drive :cross: ... p.s. j slash k, james...really i was...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Hey! I'm not a dork! :flaming: Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go and spend the afternoon rearranging my stamp collection...[/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1] Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go and spend the afternoon rearranging my stamp collection...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hah! *falls out of chair laughing* Just admit it, it's easy, "Hi, my name is James, and I...I'm a [i]dork[/i]." Denial, not just a river in Egypt...[/color]
DeathKnight Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Hey! I'm not a dork! :flaming: Now if you'll excuse me...I have to go and spend the afternoon rearranging my stamp collection...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Dork... erm... i mean... uh.... wasnt me.... :cross: [/color][/b][/size]
James Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink] Denial, not just a river in Egypt...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Uhh...and you think [i]I'm[/i] a dork? Hehe.[/color][/size]
Kuja Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Sorry... but being texan and having some pride.... i refuse to say ninkumbutt.... :drunk: [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hate to say it... but you just did... *reads wire message* j a m e s (break) i s (break) a (break) d o r k (end) james is a dork well duh didnt u know that... i mean what type of person would spend all there time online talking video games? and my favorite word is ditto :) so dont diss it... i claim it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 it's always James and BabyGirl having wierd conversations...... :p
Kuja Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes it is the 2 of them... sometimes i think we should call the boards *james and babygirl's personal flirting w/o flirting boards* anyone like that idea :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes it is the 2 of them... sometimes i think we should call the boards *james and babygirl's personal flirting w/o flirting boards* anyone like that idea :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Hahaha.... yeah.... something tells me BG and James will laugh extra at that.... just.... because.... ;)
Tien Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 hey,you admins and mods are crazy! Congradulations Ginnylyn:) . You deserve it.:)
James Posted October 30, 2001 Author Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hate to say it... but you just did... *reads wire message* j a m e s (break) i s (break) a (break) d o r k (end) james is a dork well duh didnt u know that... i mean what type of person would spend all there time online talking video games? and my favorite word is ditto :) so dont diss it... i claim it :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Spend all my time online talking about video games? lol. I'm amazed -- I'm not on here nearly as much as some of the members here... I am always shocked at how people can spend five or six hours browsing the boards... Oh well. [/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 congradulations ginny on being our first ever goddess, I'm sure you deserved it, but just remember one thing.... I am the supreme god! muahahaha! *ahem*, excuse me, don't know what came over me there....
BabyGirl Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Hahaha.... yeah.... something tells me BG and James will laugh extra at that.... just.... because.... ;) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You...are....so...right. :laugh: <--- me[/color]
Sara Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]congradulations ginny on being our first ever goddess, I'm sure you deserved it, but just remember one thing.... I am the supreme god! muahahaha! *ahem*, excuse me, don't know what came over me there.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Just try to keep up that healthy level of insanity, Safer, and you'll be fine...[/SIZE] :D
Jamvis Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Just try to keep up that healthy level of insanity, Safer, and you'll be fine...[/SIZE] :D [/B][/QUOTE]yeah... what she said... and guess what! im the craziest ppl youll ever meet! unless you come to my school... -.- -§
GinnyLyn Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Just try to keep up that healthy level of insanity, Safer, and you'll be fine...[/SIZE] :D [/B][/QUOTE] Well, I [i]was[/i] going to say I have the insanity quota covered around here, but giving how you are acting in our EIM conversation right now...:freak: Mr. L!!! It's always the quiet ones...:wigout:
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]All this talk about dorks. Hehehe James isn't a dork I am. I'm the one who spends hours here every night. Every night for the last 8 months[/COLOR]
WarGreymon01 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 *In a wierd English accent* Welcome back to the Boards oh great Godess. Will you not inspire us with an adventure you had outside of the world of the Otakuboards? *Loses accent* And I'm sure that Ken missed you.
Sara Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B] Well, I [i]was[/i] going to say I have the insanity quota covered around here, but giving how you are acting in our EIM conversation right now...:freak: Mr. L!!! It's always the quiet ones...:wigout: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Hmmmm....Look, look! The lemon lolly has a face!!!! It's eating itself!!![/SIZE] :tasty: :eek: :eek: :wigout: :wigout:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now