OtakuBoards

My Grayce and Pity (M for Cursing, Gore & Man-Slaughter, Sexual Content)

Eli

[B]An unknown spirit looked upon the entire land of Vain, sorrow fufilling his heart, and eyes hazy in thought. His white hair shifted through the howling wind. [I]"What will become of this once peaceful land? Has the end finally neared to the last moments of despair?" [/I] Everyday was now dark, the sun never rose; the moon was always beaming.

He watched the madness from the sky above, shocking screams of crying and cruel laughter. [I]"Unless..." [/I] At that very moment, the weak spirit used some of the last stregnth he had to make a prayer. The sprit began to glow a soft silver, shining with the moon in harmony.

"Lusafahaitoui."

Shimmers of light then rose higher into the sky as he lifted his arms, looking up. The prayer would reach out to another galaxy- to the planet Earth. The land of Vain needed the five saints more now than ever before; they needed the Angels. And the spirit faded away for the time being, not having the heart to watch the agony of the people suffering. He would wait for the Angels to come and save and restore Vain to it's former glory.[/B]

Cosmon is another galaxy far from our own, and in this galaxy resides one planet called Yu. On Yu, there are only two lands left, due to an ancient war. One land, Vain, is the land of peace. Though on the other hand, there is Hidden- a land that is controlled by raving chaos. Although, no one knows of the land's location, hence the name. Only the Angels are able to unlock it's bemusing location.

And on this land, resides the Demons- a terribly hated kind that love to perform havoc, not to mention their thirst for the destruction of Vain. The Angels- the saints of Vain- must must fight in the name of Grayce and all Vain's people.

In the land of Vain, there is a special child- a young girl, Grayce. This precious gift lies deep within the Forest of Mantua, located at the very center of Vain. She has been in an eternal sleep, her power immense and untapped; she herself was sleeping in an orb of light. Now, the Demons have come and taken Grayce away to Hidden, and have caused a plague of darkness upon the six Kindoms of Vain. They want her power for their own; to awaken her and merge her with their own gifted child- Pity.

Pity is the demonic child of Hidden, her powers as well remain untapped. But she remains awake, never sleeping; ready to merge with Grayce, and evolve into Deathe- the ultimate power that can destroy Vain forever, as well as other galaxies. Upon this reason, the Angels must do all they can to protect Vain, not to mention Earth, and other planets among the stars reach.

The six Kingdoms of Vain are Circta, Mantua, Cruelna, Satrin, Vidia, and Siango. They are scattered around the Forest of Mantua- all but Siango, the island very close to the land Vain. These Kingdoms are not actually based on royalty; they are simply major cities. The people residing in all of these Kingdoms are now dying through hate, slaughter, and horror. And a ferocious battle between the Demons and the Angels will soon commence; a bloody war that is to annhilate either righteous or evil.

[SIZE=2][B]Now for signups...[/B]

Name: A first name will do

Appearance: If no picture, you must be [I]thoroughly[/I] detailed

Biography: Describe your life, what you are doing momentarily, and your personality

Calling: Angel or Demon

Weapon: (Only for Angels) Anything primary- A spear, sword, etc.

Power: (Only for Demons) Only one element- fire, wind, etc. With a few details[/SIZE]

And please, Angels must [I]not[/I] have a dark appearance- it must be the looks of an Angel. I ask that if you are a Demon, then your appearance must be of one.

All the Angels start out in Kyoto, Japan as regular humans, then transform into Angels when they are sent to the Kingdom, Siango. This is where their adventure sets off. So, the Angel signups will need two pictures/ descriptions. Remember, [B]I can only allow five Angels[/B], male or female.

I need [B]up to six Demons[/B], one of them to be the Master Demon [Sorry, this has already been taken in advance]. The Demons will already be in any Kingdom they wish, doing whatever chaos they please.

Anyone can have wings, but they aren't necessary.

More importantly, there [I]absolutely[/I] cannot be anything sacriligious about this rpg (Nothing about God or the Devil). I just wanted to make that clear to everyone that this is non-religious, and the terms "Angels" and "Demons" are just for the story.

[I]Take note that if you sign up for this rpg, please understand that I do not take very kindly to [B]erratically written grammar[/B]. Use your full extent on grammar, to the best of your abilities, including punctuation, etc. If there are any questions, feel free to message me.[/I]

Name: TY

[url="http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg"]http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg[/url][url="http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg"]http://www.tuttomanga.com/yuyu/immagini/hiei20.jpg[/url]

Biograpgy: Born of a women in Vidia and a demon of Hidden. With the birth of Ty his father took him to live in Hidden to be taught the ways of being a demon. Ty's father also taught the power of darkness, which had been passed down throughout their lineage. When he grew the age of ten he killed his father and went to Vidia. He remains their now stealing and raiding the city now and again. He is arrogant and believes that he can defeat anything. Ty enioys watching the pain and suffering of all.

Calling: a Demon

Power: power of darkness

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Name: Hana
Appearance: [URL=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=578&fullsize=1]Angel[/URL] [URL=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=591&fullsize=1]Human[/URL]
Biography: Fun and carefree she is always out looking for something to do. She lives in a small one bedroom apartment and works as a fashion designer. She spent her whole life in Kyoto with her family. Hana always loved making new outfits for herself and decided to make it her career choice. HEr family backed her up on her decision and help her get started. When she gathered enough money she moved out of her parents house and bought her own apartment. She may be carefree bt she always make sure she gets a job done. She is always happy and looking at the brightside of things.
Calling: Angel
Weapon: Bow and arrow

Let me know if anything needs changed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][B]Name[/B]: Endymion
[B]Age[/B]: 21
[B]Appearance[/B]: My avatar...til I can get a better pic.
[B]Biography[/B]: Brought forth from the ravaging chaos of Hidden, born on the death of the 8th month was Endymion, herald of a new demonic age. Bitter wars over time had taken place but not what Endymion had in store. He wants the ultimate destruction of vain, and knows what keys are needed. By taking Grayce from vain, and plunging it into darkness, plans were set forth to connect her with Pity, and give birth to the herald of destruction, Deathe. Thus being given the power to emminate his will and finally fully realize the destruction of Vain...and not just Vain....his appetite for power and domination extends to the stars
[B]Calling[/B]: Master Demon
[B]Power[/B]: Obtenebration(the ability to create and use shadows as a living darkness that can be manipulated at will) Enhanced speed strength and regeneration. Black reptile wings can be formed at whim.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Name: Sydney
Appearance: [url=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=75]Angel[/url] [url=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=10&pos=132]Human[/url]
Biography: Sydney was the child of two lovers, a married woman and her love. Sydney?s mother?s (Diane) husband (Matthew) found out about the affair and tried to kill both his wife, the unborn child, and Sydney?s father. What happened was Matthew was killed, and their case pled at court, and the new family was allowed to live together. Sydney was always put-upon at school, being very smart. She now lives in an apartment with her dog, Dusty, and her cats, Neko and Aweful. She has a job as a school teacher at the local middle-school as a Gifted class teacher. Usually soft spoken and bright, Sydeny is shy and friendly.
Weapon: Sword[url=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=18]Click[/url]

Is this okay?[/color][/font][/size]

Name: [I]Harukichi[/I]

Appearance: [I](See picture below)[/I]

Biography: [I]Harukichi is just another quiet teen. She used to be a total trouble maker; loud and obnoxious, uncaring about any other person's feelings. At age fifteen, she even was arrested for causing trouble in a night club. But she is starting to act her age now, and sticking to making good grades in school. Harukichi lives with her mother and little kid-brother Jiroi, who is seven. She loves to hang around places that have numerous people so that she may observe them and their behavior. Harukichi can sometimes be cold or emotionless to an unknown person, though is usually neutral to people she knows and cares for.[/I]

Calling: [I]Angel (See picture below)[/I]

Weapon: [I]Pointed staff[/I]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Name: Daisetsu

Appearance: (Pic) Though the pic is black and white, Daisetsu has sapphire eyes and dirty blonde hair.

Biography: Daisetsu was once in a gang, along with his friend. He used to vandalize and never go to school. Though after a serious breakdown with his parents, teachers and police, he had to do community service. Hence, this made Daisetsu and his friend leave the gang, and in return get beaten up by the other gang members. Since that day, Daisetsu has straightened up quite a lot. He likes to skateboard and play soccer with his best buddy (named Akio, FYI). Daisetsu is usually upbeat and energetic, though his brash side tends to come out when he's frustrated. He is also a complete girl-chaser, and is very flirtatious. (Heh heh)

Weapon: Jagged Sword[/FONT]

(Message me if any probs)

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]

Name: Azurel

Appearance:[URL=http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/loth/p/u/puimun/azrael.jpg]Angel[/URL]
[URL=http://le_sucrilhos_puton.weblogger.terra.com.br/img/c_ky3.jpg]Human[/URL]

Bio: Born 16 years ago to a crippled man and a drug abusing mother, he has lived most of his life in neglect. This led him to become precoupied with his studies, so precoupied, he barely used to talk, that is, until his mother went to prison and his dad had surgery done. It was like the world opened up. He, now talked to regluarly by his father, is talkitve and cheerful.He lives in a small apartment in Kotyo with his dog, Angel

Weapon:[URL=http://member.telpacific.com.au/trat2422/soul-calibur.jpg]I changed my sword.[/URL]

[/COLOR]

Name: Imric
Calling: Demon
Appearance: *look at attachment* He has blue hair and bright green eyes, his pony is usually bonded with leather bands. When he is angry he gets black-feathered demon wings from his back. He wears black baggy pants and a black high-neck top with a hooded cape.

Bio: Imric was born and abandoned when he was younger. His mother had been raped by a demon and when she found out her very own child would grow to be such an evil creature she wanted nothing to do with it. He was fuelled by his anger and hatred towards humans and when he turned 12 he discovered his powers. He used them to torture young children and reek havoc on communities. Always moving from one place to the next, he finds himself in Satrin. Now he is 18 and he has never felt more powerful, power and destruction is all he wants and he's well on his way to getting them.

Power: Black Magic but the element fire is his greatest strength. He is able to cast fireballs from his hands and create roaring flames to devastate villages.

Hope there aren't any problems ^^

[i][color=navy]Here's my sign-up!

Name: Niji Ju (Call her Niji if you want; Ju is her last name.)

Appearance: [url=http://www.absoluteanime.com/angel_sanctuary/kurai.jpg]Click here.[/url]

Power: Niji is a fire demon. She can throw fire balls, shoot blasts of fire from her hands as if it were water from a fire hose, cause things to spontaniously combust when she touches them, and she can engulf herself in a ball of fire; blocking any solid attacks and good for destroying/knocking down buildings.

Biography: Niji was born in Hidden, a land that can’t be found except by the angels. It is a land of total destruction and utter chaos. Niji lived with her mother, Kurai Ju, and father, Teashi [tay-she] Ju. They weren’t at all rich, and lived in a half-fallen down motel in a cockroach-inhabited room. But Niji didn’t mind. In fact, she use to play, or torture, the cockroaches by trying to catch them and burning them in her hand, or shooting fire balls to see if she could hit them. Their room became very scorched and burned, so much so that there was hardly any wall left to separate the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen. And Niji had made holes in the wall that was one of the ones on the outside of the building. They didn’t need the window after that. Niji even blasted the door to their apartment down and they had to use bed sheets to cover up the frame.

By the time she was five, Niji was beginning to get out of hand. It’s wonderful that she became in touch with her powers at a young age, but everything she touched or wanted to hit with her fireballs, wound up flaming. She couldn’t control her powers yet, the only thing good that came from her being in touch with them is that no one bothered them because if they did she’d set them a flame. But her parents wouldn’t give up. They heard of someone who could help her control her powers, but they lived in Vain. However, he had trained many of the best and most famous and dreaded demons with firepowers and Niji’s parents were determined to send her to him.

So, they put her on the next ship to Vain at age seven. They were not permitted to go with her, and she never saw them again. She thought about them every night for the rest of her life. But she soon did not remember them in a way that she missed them, she soon remembered them in an angry manner. She soon thought of them as traitors because they sent her away from the life she loved and put her in a distant land and she can’t even go home again. But, of course, this was all she was taught by her teacher, Maersto Frypo [may-erst-oh free-poh]. He taught her to hate everything and to trust no one. He taught her to care about nothing except her powers and making them stronger by any means, they traveled all over Vain to train; whether it’s as important as destroying towns and taking lives or as insignificant as burning a tree, it’s worth it and will make her stronger (so he taught her). And she has done nothing but that for the past 12 years.[/color][/i]

Very good, all of you who have signed up. I am impressed with your work, and will be starting this rpg soon. Take note that there are 2 free Demon signups left, and that I am willing to take any last moment calls. Tomorrow (the 17th) is the last day; then I will begin.

All of you who have signed up, take notice: Demons will come a bit later into the story. Angels need to post first. There will be extra Demons and spirits (aka NPC's) that will come as well. [Spirits help the Angels at times] And as a last rule, all IPC's have a chance of being raped and/or killed off. (I'm just stating the facts)

EDIT: I am starting now. All Angels check so they can post first. Remember to post correctly, please.

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]I hope its not too late to sign up[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Name: Drakel aka Dark[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Age: 19[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Appearance: See attachment has an arcane looking upside down a tattoed under his left eye. He also has black bat like wings and his cainine teeth are slightly more pointed than a humans.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Biography: Born in Vain unlike most other demons. His mother had fled to [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]vain after Dark father in one of the wars. He grew up scavenging from human villages, taking what they needed or wanted but being cautious to remain unnoticed. At this age Dark had no problems with humans he was told of what they did to his kind but it had never happened to him so he never knew what it was like. That is why when he saw a hurt young girl in a field he approached her with no caution. By the time she realized what Dark he was infront of her trying to help. She let out a blood curtleing scream sending men from the village to her aid. Dark tasted the bitter liquid that he must drink for the first time. He ran to find his mother only to find her being beaten by some of the villagers. Angered by this he tapped into his powers for the first time. He sent the villager flying through the air with shards of Ice lodged in thier chest. His mother died from the attack leaving Dark alone and without direction to his homeland. He began to wander from village to village destroying anything human in sight. He began to master his powers by doing this. He heard rumors of another demon in vain that manipulates fire and has been looking for her or any other demon in Vain.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Power: Dark can manipulate Ice to almost any extent from launching Ice shards to freezing people/objects on touch. He can also create weapons of ice aswell as armor. [/color][/font]

Name: Reis Terras

Appearance: Wears a black shirt and black pants, He has two metal shoulder pads with spikes on the top of them. He has short black hair and grey eyes. He has sharp vampiric teeth and spikes coming out of his arm from his wrist to his elbow.

Bio: Reis was born in Hidden, wreaking havoc whenever possible. When he was 15 he killed his mother and father because of the darkness in his mind. Everyday, the darkness has grown and it demands more deaths. When he turned 18 he finally was able to take control of the darkness and could send it out of his body to control other things. Now he is able to control anything, using the objects to destroy what he pleases.

Power: Reis can control any object. For ex. chains, blades, people, etc.

[B]Cysword6[/B]: The rpg has started, I was about to post that, but you beat me to it. Besides, your signup is not accurate enough to accept immediately on the last minute.

[I][B]The signups are closed.[/B][/I]

[color=red][size=3][font=arial]Name: Nylia (Called Nyl)

Appearance: [url= http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?g=sorcerer&img=bh_er128.jpg]Human/Demon[/url]

Biography: Nylia is very? sexy, to say the least. She loves a good fight, and loves being spoiled. A tempting prospect, such as free guys, is to good to pass up. She doesn?t remember her dad, and her mom ditched her when she was four. She was in a coma for three years, and didn?t remember much afterward. She fought her way to the top, and is one whoop-*** chick. She lives as a street-whore; Nyl does lap dances, and other things.

Power: Nyl is a fire demon. She is very pyromaniatic(is that a word?), and will light a fire whenever she gets a chance. IF she isn?t doing something else.

I was given permission to have a demon and an angel. My angel?s font and color is orange and times new roman, while my demons font and color are red and arial.

EDIT: We called off the idea. Oops! ^_^[/color][/font][/size]