OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards: The Movie(s) [PG-13]

Jokopoko

[COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U][CENTER][SIZE=4]OtakuBoards: The Movie(s)[/SIZE][/U][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][I]?Deep in the core of the magical world of mystery and wonder, also called the internet by the general public there is a plethora of communities that thrive in this cyber-space world and the gods of information and high speed downloads, or the Moderators have chosen the sleepy community of OtakuBoards to star in the greatest film to have no apparent plot but be a smash hit. This is of course nonsense due to the fact that this reality does not exists and nor will it ever, really? That?s what you think.?[/I]

[B]WELCOME TO THE INTERnet[/B]

[I]?The residents of OtakuBoards, called by these simple folk OB, have no idea what is about to befall them. For the Maniacal Manic has become infected by to much Music, Movies and TV from his protectorate, known widely as the Music, Movies and TV Forum, and so has spread through out the Boards in secret to plant a web of plot-holes, sub-plots and other Maniacal things to confused the residents of OB because he now sees the world of the Board as a Film for him to direct and himself as the evil-arch nemesis type person and it has fallen to the gentle giants of OB to rise up?

?James and Charles have reacted at once to this threat by over ordering on the punch and buying far too many pringle dip and now are at a loss for what should be done to combat the Maniacal Manic and so it falls to you. Some of the moderators have unfortunately fallen under the spell of the Maniacal Manic and his left-hand man is none other than the quaint little Syk3 whose Art Studio has been transformed into a weapons laboratory where the sounds of the Maniacal Manic?s laughter can be heard echoing across the Prefecture to the horror of all?

?But several Moderators have taken things into their own hands and are equipping all volunteers from all walks of OB Life with weapons and a special form of re-formatting their Avatars, or appearance to you, so they resemble their favourite movie character and can, to an extent, use the characters powers to combat the Maniacal Manic, the name of this amazing skill is ?Movie Morph?. This was developed so the Maniacal Manic does not get bored with the normal OB Member but things these fighters are his enemys from the films point of view, giving life to new plot-holes and continuity errors. The brave Moderators leading this fight are none other than The Harlequin, Arcadia and terra who all have combat experience from the moderation of the arena?[/I]

[B]So members of the Board stand up and be counted among the brave, reckless and mostly dim-witted because:

OtakuBoards needs you![/B]

-================-[/CENTER]

If you have continued reading I shall assume you wish to enlist brave Member, but before you continue past this point there are some rules that the OB Member Militia wish to lay down before you can apply.

[LIST]1. There can be no major usage of crass words which to most members is known as swearing or foul language, so none of that here please.

2. When filling out your application for the militia do not skimp on the details, we need to know everything.

3. If you do enlist please be sure to remain of active duty by posting at least three times a week.

4. When placed in battle against the Maniacal Manic or his followers await orders, do not go in all gung-ho guns with your blazing.

5. And most of all defend the Boards and have a fun time doing it to.[/LIST]

[CENTER]-================-

[B][U]Militia [Character] Applications[/U][/B][/CENTER]

[I][U]OB Character[/U][/I]
[B]Name/Codename:[/B] [Your OB Name/Your codename needs to reflect your ?movie morph]

[B]Age:[/B] [You can use your real age if you wish]

[B]Gender:[/B] [Your own gender or OB personas gender, whichever]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [Your avatar, if you can find a big picture that would be better]

[B]Personality:[/B] [How do you act around others and react to situations]

[B]History:[/B] [Your life on the Boards, can be short if you wish but the minimum is a paragraph]

[B]Movie Morph:[/B] [What movie character do you become and which movie are they from?]

[I][U]Movie Morph Character[/U][/I]
[B]Name:[/B] [Movie Characters name]

[B]Movies:[/B] [Which movie/movie series are they from]

[B]Gender:[/B] [Male or female?]

[B]Appearance:[/B] [A picture will do fine]

[B]Powers:[/B] [What abilities does your movie character have, tone them down or up slightly depending on the character]

[B]Annoying Quirk:[/B] [Something your character does to annoy the other characters in the area]

[B]Stereotype:[/B] [Does your character exude a definite type of character]

[B]Personality:[/B] [Just what changes your personality goes under when you ?Movie Morph?]

[CENTER]-================-

So brave member if you do not understand what we are asking of you, you can contact me through one of the instant messenger services or send a PM to me and I?m sure the post man will get it there regardless of Manic?s evil doings, and so to my application.

-================-[/CENTER]

[B][U]Character Application[/U][/B]

[U][I]OB Character[/I][/U]
[B]Name/Codename:[/B] Jokopoko/The Agent

[B]Age:[/B] 16

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] See attachment [Generation One Starscream]

[B]Personality:[/B] Jokopoko, or JP if you prefer, is one of the trusting types who likes to hang around the Adventure Arena rather than be in the wide Otaku World so it is a rare occurrence to see him leave the safety of RPG Boulevard though he has been know to frequent the Literature Forum sometimes. Overall he is a nice guy who people get on with and can be very laid back which annoys most of the people if it is a particularly stressful time, when he is confronted with confrontation he?d prefer to back down than hurt other peoples feelings but he needs to push this urge down in order to meet the menace of the Maniacal Manic. One thing that does get him fired up is the spamming gung-ho people who can wipe out a good RPG in a single post so he has to steer clear of n00b valley in the Recruitment Forum. JP in all is just the average ?I?m-not-a-hero-hero? because he is to modest to make a big thing of himself so he leaves it to others to take the glory if they want it that badly.

[B]History:[/B] Jokopoko has been living in OtakuBoards for just over a year now and can be found in his home on RPG Boulevard happily typing out his next RPG for his adoring public, all ten of them. When he first came he had many newbie qualities and spread himself across the land of OB far and wide without giving a second thought to posts under a paragraph because he had better things to think about then, or so he thought. As chance would have it he stumbled upon the glorious world of the Arena in OB in all it?s silver domed wonder and has never looked back since, quickly renting out a flat he went out into the Recruitment Forum to make himself known and quickly signed up for several RPGs, albeit with the flavour of newbie in his mouth. But under the guidance and from experience he quickly developed his talent and was creating RPGs of his own to keep the masses happy while they stayed on the Boards.

In his opinion his greatest RPG idea to date has been ?The Lord of the Rings: The Rise of the Ents? but he has yet to find a producer willing to put in the funds to make it a real smash hit. In his time he has only encountered one spam attack but he survived it with a new found loathing for the people who find joy in wreaking the peaceful community of OtakuBoards and has thankfully not encountered another spam attack since. In light of these attacks from the Maniacal Manic and his evil minions, including Syk3, he felt it was his duty to do his part for the Boards that he has called home for this year past. He is the reluctant leader after the Moderators gave him control of a small elite group who each have a similar Movie Morph, to put it simply they all have pretty nifty powers with which to combat the Maniacal Manic and his evil minions??even Syk3.

[B]Movie Morph:[/B] Agent Smith, the Matrix Trilogy

[B]Name:[/B] Agent Smith or just Smith

[B]Movies:[/B] The Matrix Trilogy

[B]Appearance: [URL=http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/smith1.jpg]Click here[/URL][/B]

[B]Powers:[/B] Like his real movie counterpart Smith is able to fly, but only for short periods of time. He possesses the speed of the Agents as well and the strength but not to the degree they have. He cannot copy himself as effectively as his real movie counterpart but he can infect other Avatars for a time and during this time he can control their actions. The ear piece can keep him informed of all goings on with the world of OB but even it has it?s limits.

[B]Annoying Quirk:[/B] When ever he is talking to someone he may slip into the ?Smith style of talking? and spends too much time with his finger pressed onto his ear piece trying to look mysterious and knowledgeable.

[B]Stereotype:[/B] The evil-silent-loner type who is really not that bad once you get to know him.

[B]Personality:[/B] To the Nth degree Agent Smith is almost the polar opposite of Jokopoko. Where JP loves a good social chat Smith would prefer a good rant followed up by a nice burly Brawl with anyone who is annoying him. Agent Smith is sickeningly confident in his ability and his teams and it is impossible to surprise him while he is connected to his ear-piece so he is always the picture of calm behind the amazingly stylish Sun-glasses which he finds impossible to remove from his person. Where he differs most from JP is his revelling in glory of a defeated foe, he just loves to berate them while the struggle to stand in the pouring rain in a newly formed crater and this is where one of his weaknesses lies. He keeps a lot about himself hidden from his colleagues because JP doesn?t want others to know he prefers himself as the Smith persona he created during his re-formatting.

[CENTER]-================-[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=CRIMSON][B][CENTER][SIZE=4]OtakuBoards needs you! Enlist today![/SIZE][/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=darkblue]
[b]OB Character[/b]
Name/Codename: Quad/Fluffy

Appearance: *attachment* Ha! I changed it!

Personality: Normally a carefree happy girl who enjoys glomping scrummy guys and guys she doesn't even know, Quad is one of those people with a cool head who doesn't freak out when she breaks a nail. Though, she does have a temper side and can get really pissed off at some people who strut around the boards acting all high and mighty when they arn't even mods + Dragon Warrior. Because of her partner in crime, Quad becomes gender confussed when role playing, usually playing a guy unless sexists who open a RPG demand that she play as a female. She loves dollars and trying to make people laugh, though she fails miserably at it.

History: Quad, formally known as K.K.C., has been at Ob for one year, one month, and 26 days (I think). KKC started making friends right away with Japan 86 and OtakuSennen, but got into some trouble too when she would hang around the .hack//sign forum (Hated Shy when he closed her sucky favorite thread.) Eventually, like all not so idiotic n00bs, KKC got the idea of the rules and was a good little OBer until she started going to OB chat rooms with her abbusive parents, Syk 3 and Shinmaru.
She mostly hung around the Adventure arena and would occasionally stop by the lounge to read up on silly teens who had confussed hormones. Though all the RPGs she made usually ended up sucking, KKC became a follower, not a creator.
KKC had a bad habbit of disappearing from OB and not returning for a month or two, when people asked where she went she simply said that she died for a while. After just recently returning to OB, KKC changed her name to Quad so that people wouldn't call her KFC or bug her about K.K.C. stood for. She's been chilling out in the Adventure forum and is already signing-up for more RPGs than she can handle (go figure).

Movie Morph: Experiment 626 or Stitch from Lilo and Stitch

[b]Movie Morph Character[/b]
Name: Experiment 626 or Stitch

Movie: Lilo and Stitch

Appearance: [URL=http://www.gamedon.com/fotosdivx/lilo%20&%20stitch.jpg]Experiment 626[/URL]
[URL=http://www.angelhitomi.com/Stitch800x600.jpg]Stitch[/URL]

Powers: Created for the purpose to destroy large cities, Stich is practically indestructable. He can lift 3,000 times his own weight and can think faster than a Super computer. He has good agility and is able to change his size, making it possible for him to squeeze through the smallest cracks or gaps. He can also walk on walls. He also has very good hearing/smell.

Annoying Quirk: Has a bad habbit of destroying peoples personal items, picking his nose with his tounge, and eating almost anything he touches.

Stereotype: The cute little creature who ends up being a biogenetic alien experiment that was built to destroy, but he's sooo cute ^_^.

Personality: He was built to destroy, there for his personality is a bit destructive. When he isn't in a good mood, Stitch has a very high level in his badness. The red line is up to his ears. He is mean and pretty heartless, using others to save himself. Though he is fasinated by the oddest things.
When he is in a good mood, Stitch is much more loyal (like a dog) and usually kind, though he still gets a bit destructive, but you can't blame him.

[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1][B][U]OB Character[/U]

Name/Codename:[/B] Vicky/Deathstrike

[B]Age:[/B] 14 (no, that ain't ma age)

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/63589763.jpg]Here[/URL]
[URL=http://img2.imagetown.net/56124029.jpg]And here[/URL]
I'll just use these until I get my avatar ^_^

[B]Personality:[/B] Two words: It depends. Sometimes, Vicky can be really strange and act depressed, or is depressed, or sometimes she can me happy and funny, trying to crack jokes which don't make people laugh. She doesn't posting in many threads outside the Battle Arena, Adventure forum or the Recruitment section. Normally her post there seem a little happy, but when writing an RPG it's normally serious. Vicky can't wait to try out new story-lines, and normally has two RPG's going at once, which is bad. She won't tell anyone a secret, and won't betray anyone. Though when writing character Bio's, it normally has something to do with betrayal in them, which is strange. Another thing, Vicky loves writing Bio's and personalities. Getting carried away is just normal Vicky sometimes, however getting really carried away is only seen in PM's or secret conversations. Sometimes she can be bossy, and isn't afraid to face someone, no matter who they are. Vicky gives people a second chance, well... a forth chance too, and finds it hard to decline people the role of playing in her RPG's. She's talkative, and never tries to be rude.

[B]History:[/B] Vicky come to the OB around a year ago, in v6. And what could we say? N00b all around. She normally could be found spamming up the Libary of Literature or other writing parts with useless stuff and was always getting into trouble. In fact, she even feared the coolest and nicest guys around, a very strange thing. Then she came across the Adventure Arena, and had many failed RPG's in there. She was still very, very newbie, but slowly began to get better. Vicky took awhile to adjust to the rules of the wonderful OB, but she did. Then, she couldn't stop making RPG's. Ah, and the Battle Arena. She started to hang around there, at first picking a fight with newbies, but then slowly moving on to really good fighters. She continued in these forums, not posting much anywhere else.

Later, she became an Otaku, finally learning the ways of OB, and kept Role Playing, of course. Being a Role Player, and loving Adventure, she decided to help with the battle.

[B]Movie Morph:[/B] Lady Deathstrike (X-Men 2)

[B][U]Movie Morph Character[/U][/B]

[B]Name:[/B] Lady Deathstrike (Yuriko Oyama)

[B]Movies:[/B] X-Men 2

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B]
[IMG]http://www.x-men-movies.com/images/posters/large/1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://wolverinesds.metropoliglobal.com/movies/movie2/reparto/lady1.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Powers:[/B] Adamantium claws from the ends of her finger tips, healing factor, fighting skills and had the same Adamantium infusing process as Wolverine. He also has some good strength and acrobatic skills.

[B]Annoying Quirk:[/B] Cracking her fingers all the time.

[B]Stereotype:[/B] Silent, but deadly body-guard villain chick with good looks. However she's not a villain, XD.

[B]Personality:[/B] Unlike Vic, Deathstrike doesn't talk much, in fact not at all most of the time. Though Vicky is happy sometimes, Deathstrike is normally with no emotions at all. A little like Wolverine in fighting style, only much more graceful. Vicky normally makes her presences known, while Deathstrike would rather keep secret, or just stand by watching. She's very brutal on the attack, not really caring what she does her enemy, as long as they die. She's a little cold hearted, not to mention.

Phew... need anything adding, changing, just ask ^_^[/SIZE]

[color=purple][size=2][font=times new roman]
[u][I]OB Character[/I][/u]
[b]Name/Codename:[/b] callmegoddess04/The Witch

[b]Age: [/b]13

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance: [/b][url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/gallery/dreamdate/willow8.shtml]This[/url]
And my avi.

[b]Personality: [/b]Usually perky, and open minded. A very sweet and friendly person, but somewhat shy. She is very prone to nervous breakdowns and is easy to hurt. Sometimes she can be a bit headstrong, and always stands up for her friends. A good kid all around. She?s sorta like Vicky, her mood depending. But has a way of cheering anyone and everyone up no matter what.

[b]History:[/b] A huge gamer, callmegoddess04 is an improvement. She loves good role playing, and is especially good at someone with a an additude problem. She loves magic, is very open minded, and can be very stern about what she likes and doesn?t like. She?s been here before, but left. She has run a lot of RPG?s, though half didn?t pick up off the ground. C.m.g.04 has made a lot of friends, and a couple boyfriends, too. She loves to make banners, avi?s, and wallpapers, but is still trying to figure out how to make all the sizes of the avis the same?

She's been here for about three motnhs(or was it five?), and is usually found in the Adventure Arena, the Anime Lounge, and other related places. But mostly the Adventure Arena.

[b]Movie Morph:[/b] Willow Rosenberg/Buffy the Vampire Slayer

[u][I]Movie Morph Character[/I][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] Willow Rosenberg/Willow/Will

[b]Movies:[/b] Buffy the Vampire Slayer(the series/the musical)

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://felicia-online.com/Buffy/Willow02.jpg]Willow[/url]

[b]Powers:[/b] She?s a witch/does magic

[b]Annoying Quirk:[/b] IS very fond of correcting people when they get things wrong

[b]Stereotype:[/b] Science geek

[b]Personality:[/b] Don't take Willow for granted - at first glance she might be your average science geek, but her awesome intellect and sweet nature will keep you entertained and enlightened. We'd caution crossing her though - she's got some powerful Wicca magic at her disposal.

Is this okay, Jokopoko? ^_^ Sounds like a cool RPG! Is it okay that I have Willow? She's... nevermind.[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OB Character
Name/Codename: Kittychanann/Miss Kitty

Appearance: avatar
For bigger see below its the second one

Personality: Can we say mood swing, yes that is a very good way to describe her personality. Most times she is very friendly and can easily befriend anyone. She is kind and gentle and wouldn?t hurt anything accept spiders, bugs and yes a fly. She can get a bit hyper but most time is lazy, unless there is an ice cream truck involved than go can get her moving. She can get a bit snappish but that is only when she is tired or is busy doing something. She is not easily angered but when she is she can not remember anything that happened accept that someone got hurt. She uses her manners and says please and thanks you. Tends to be apologetic and will apologize even if she didn?t do anything. No matter how she is feeling she will try to make other smile again. She has a habit of telling jokes and saying bad puns. Kittychanann always thinks before she acts. One sure thing though she has an odd sense of humor that sometimes can only seem funny to her.

History: While surfing on the Internet one day she was zapped into cyberspace and turned into a Freakazoid?. What no she wasn?t that was Dexter Douglas. Well anyway she came to the OB a year ago and debated whether or not to join. Than she forgot all about. Till one day in April 2004 she happened apon it again. This time she knew she must join or in fear of forgetting the site once again. Kittychanann even though she was a newbie her is not knew to the ways of how things work. She had joined other like OtakuBoards but found she likes OB the best. She now scampers in the adventure area or can be found in the art studio or in literature. Nine times out of ten she can be found in the Adventure area. She can be aslo found sleep in the depth of OtakuBoards in a corner.

Movie Morph: Catwoman/ Selina Kyle from Batman

Movie Morph Character
Name: Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Movies: Batman

Appearance:see below its the first one

Powers: Cunning, stealthy, and mysterious she uses the shadows to hide her. She also carries around a whip and her razor sharp claws.

Annoying Quirk: Always meowing and saying "It's Purrrfectly delightful".

Stereotype: skintight spandex and a whi.p please I don?t think i need to say anymore. I think you the idea.

Personality: Kittychanann and catwoman are just about opposite of each other. Cunning, stealthy, and mysterious, she is neither super-hero nor arch-villain. Catwoman can stand her ground in a fight with any man. She dislikes killing, and will never place innocents at risk. Catwoman's nature to rebel against authority, to cut away anything she thinks is restraining her. She needs action and danger for no other reason than to remind her she's alive. She is know though to be on the side of good and protects her territory.

Hope this is okay.. Let me know if anything needs change. This looks fun![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]OB Character
Name/Codename: Unborn Lord Xion/IT

Appearance: [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19494[/IMG]

Personality: Xion is generally content silently watching from the sidelines, snickering at the inconviniences of others. However, he can easily become enraged and homicidal. He's sarcastic, snide, cynical, opinionated, cold, and is generally smirking.

History: Xion was visiting theOtaku, looking at the anime pages, when he discovered a link to the OtakuBoards. Wondering what this was, he clicked on the link and his life was forever changed. Back in those early years, he was a classic newb/n00b, and was known by the name YashamonMaster.

The transformation to Unborn Lord Xion took place a while later, shortly after requesting a Xion avatar. He decided to become the Unborn Lord, and so he requested the mighty Admins to change his name. Thus, it was done, and nothing has been the same since.

Xion spent most of his time, like Jokopoko, making and playing in RPGs, most of them short lived. However, he has also taken up banner and avatar making, spreading his slightly above-average work across the boards...when it's good enough to be accepted, anyway. Despite his passion for writing, the Literature Forum remains virtually devoid of his works.

Movie Morph: Pennywise the Clown/It from Stephen King's It

Movie Morph Character
Name: Pennywise the Clown/It

Movies: Stephen King's It

Appearance: [IMG]http://perso.club-internet.fr/frpochon/pgn/clown1.jpg[/IMG]

Powers: Can transform into a variety of scary things, from Wolfman to Evil Clown to your Father to a Giant Spider Monster

Annoying Quirk: Does killing small children count? If not, he always seems to be handing out balloons...

Stereotype: Evil Clown

Personality: Pennywise is like Xion, but worse. Cold, calculating, and cruel, Pennywise is the ultimate evil, able to draw children to his sewer lair in his clown form, or tearing them limb from limb as a monster. His motives are simple...kill the children that see him, and the adults that occasionally cross his path.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[U][I]OB Character[/I][/U]
[B]Name/Codename:[/B] Ben / Witch-King of Angmar

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Appearance:[/B] See avatar for close-up. See attachment for a body view.

[B]Personality:[/B] Ben is quiet, and likes to think that he has good ideas every now and then. He's definitely more of a follower than a leader, and would rather support some greater purpose than further his own ends. Despite his quiet, unassuming nature, however, another feeling lurks; an urge for action, a need for excitement.

[B]History:[/B] An Oldie in the best sense of the word, Ben has been a part of the Otakuboards community for over three years. He was very active in the Games and Stories sections of the board, which later evolved into the present-day Adventure Arena. After the transfer from v2 to v3, Ben's activity slowly diminished. Nowadays he sits back and watches, rarely offering any discussion and participating in RPGs as he sees fit. You may not know he's there, but he is.

[B]Movie Morph:[/B] The Witch-King from the [I]Lord of the Rings[/I] trilogy.

[B]Name:[/B] Witch-King of Angmar

[B]Movies:[/B] Lord of the Rings

[B]Appearance:[/B] [IMG]http://www.legomirk.com/lotrscript2003/540.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Powers:[/B] Cannot be killed by any man. Has the ability to sense sources of power. The Witch-King has other, more mysterious powers as well.

[B]Annoying Quirk:[/B] Hisses loudly every so often. The hiss is unbearable to all who hear it. That, and he declares "I will [I]break[/I] him/her" whenever the opportunity presents itself.

[B]Stereotype:[/B] (?)

[B]Personality:[/B] More evil and more arrogant. Assumes a leadership position whenever possible, under the belief that he is invincible. Ben enjoys becoming the Witch-King, as it provides him with a mace and a sword with which to [strike]wreak havoc[/strike] fight the evil Manic's forces. He worries, though, that the Witch-King persona may one day betray his friends and comrades.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Wow, people have actully applied for one of my RPGs thats a very heart-warming feeling.....mmmm positive renforcement, ahhh. So your all in the RPG aside fro Quad 'cause you need to get the main charatcer stuff fixed up and so on, I think I'll start this with between 10-14 people but we'll see.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name/Codename: Cysword6/Cloud
Appearance: See Avatar
Personality: Cysword is very untrusting of anyone unless he knows them from the inside out. He will do anything to protect someone he really cares about. He sometimes is suicidal but then he remembers the good points of life.
History: Cysword is pretty new to the OB, he loves to engage in RPG's all the time though. He only enters in RPG's if he knows they'll be interesting. He has helped out some people and is already a member.
Movie-Morph: Cloud Strife from Advent Children

[u]Movie Morph Character[/u]

Name: Cloud Strife
Movie: Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children
Appearance:
[img]http://www.adventchildren.net/media/screens/feb17/image012.jpg[/img]

Powers: He can use magic
Annoying Quirk: He is always trying to be the hero
Stereotype: Knight in Shining Armor
Personality: Cloud is a very cold man with a deep horrific past. He doesn't seem to give a damn about anyone or anything but himself. He only works for AVALANCHE due to the money, not caring about the world itself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I hope this is ok

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

[b][u][center]OB Character[/b][/u][/center]

[B]Name/Codename:[/B] DaisukeAngel/ The Kitty
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Gender:[/B]Female
[B]Appearance:[/B] Avatar
[URL=http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?g=dnangel&img=dnangel011.jpg]Here's another[/URL]
[URL=http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?g=dnangel&img=dnangel003.jpg]And Another[/URL]
[URL=http://www.atpictures.com/display.php?g=dnangel&img=dnangel070.jpg]In the middle this time.[/URL]
[B]Personality:[/B] DaisukeAngel is happy-go-lucky, and has no problems speaking her mind, even if it gets her into trouble. She, like many others, lives in the RPG forum, only occasionally leaving to check out the other forums. She has a strong sense of justice that can sometimes ruin her opinion of what is right and what is wrong. She is a tomboy, if you will notice her preferred appearance. She is a bit sarcastic in a humorous way, but she tends to get a little carried away at times. She is pretty trusting of people, but she has a knack for freaking them and little children away.
[B]Biography:[/B] DaisukeAngel has lived here on OB for atleast 2 or 3 years, with different screenames that she cannot remember. She has a knack for joining too many RPGs that she can handle. Though she has created quite a few sucessful RPs, she likes to join other much better. She has a pet peeve of people with bad grammar and spelling, but she has learned to be a bit more tolerant. Much like Quad, she had a bad habbit of leaving the boards for a while when she thought there were absolutely no good role plays or she had no ideas for one. DaisukeAngel's life revolves around role playing, to put it simply. These days, she hangs around, obviously, in the Adventure Arena, only sometimes drifting away to the Lounge, but usually not even posting.
[B]Movie Morph:[/B] Puss in Boots from Shrek 2

[B][center][u]Movie Morph Character[/b][/center][/u]

[B]Name:[/B] Puss in Boots (Known as Puss to all)

[B]Movie:[/B] Shrek 2

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL=http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16362]Puss! [/URL]

[B]Powers:[/B] Cute, charming, really cute, darn good with his sword, and he is so cute! Wait... Did I say that already?

[B]Annoying Quirk(s):[/B] Puss gets hairballs, and he cleans himself and the worst times. You know what I mean.

[B]Stereotype:[/B] The cute little dude who can actually kick your *** with no problem.

[B]Personality:[/B] Puss is a bit sarcastic, but he has a certain charm about him that makes him irresistable to women and when he makes his [strike]puppy[/strike] kitty eye face, no one can resist the urge to pet him. Puss is a little arrogant at times, but who cares anyways? DaisukeAngel and Puss are alike only because the sense of humor and always the wrong sense of timing.

OOC: You guys have no idea how long it took me to figure out who I wanted to be in this RPG, lol. I hope everythings fine, Joko.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest Midnight Rush
Militia [Character] Applications

OB Character
Name/Codename: Undefeated/James Bond

Appearance:See the other attachemnt (You will know)

Personality: Determined and arrogant, can be harsh and mean at times, but cares for his friends. He sees a goal and does it. Period.

History: Well, when I joined, Sara (er...Lore?) yelled at me for poor post quality. Then I left for about a week, but I came back with good post quality. After that I made some enemies because of politics, and some friends because I'm sexy and smooth (Well maybe...). These days I'm a midlevel, sort of respected member, who has a few fans among the newbies.

Movie Morph:James Bond in the Bond Flicks

Movie Morph Character
Name: Bond.... James Bond

Movies: James Bond Flicks!!

Appearance: Attachment, See it!

Powers: People shoot at him and he doesn't get hit very much. Also can do crazy stunt type things.

Annoying Quirk: One liners and a voracious sexual appetite (All the films were PG13... don't worry)

Stereotype: Suave Playboy Adventurer

Personality: Not much... a little more arrogant than normal...

OB Character
Name/Codename: SephirothX/Distroyer of Dreams

Appearance:Avatar

Personality:Arrogant, doesn't really give a care what he has to do to get his goal done. Won't listen to anybody,will fix his errors.

History: Just arriving not long ago, SephirothX only walked a few of the wonderus boards at Otakuboards. As he looked around in wonder at all of the RPs going on, and at the skill of the writers, he tried to think of the way to present himself. Deciding to just look at some of the RPs, he was instantly drawn to this certan one.
Amazed at the brilllant thought, he decied to join up.

Movie Morph: Sephiroth

Movie Morph Character
Name: Sephiroth

Movies: FFVII:Advent Childern

Appearance: [img]http://www.ffgurus.net/ff7/characters/sephiroth.jpg[/img]

Powers: Can use magic and is great at fightning

Annoying Quirk:Sometimes he tries to kill squirrls

Stereotype: Hero Turned Villan Turned Hero

Personality: Just like my personality.

Name/Codename: SpirtOfAnime/ The Space Cowgirl

Appearance: [URL=http://www.animezen.net/gallery/Anime_Babes/anime_babes486.jpg]Click me![/URL]

Personality:Fun (Laughter is the best!) Silly, usualy tries to stay up beat and happy. Loving, can be lazy if wants to :) is her own person and does not like the mainstream thing finds it boring :) Very open will talk about anything (really anything) Open minded and a free spirit (child of the earth if you will) Likes to act like a cat (hey dont lie im sure you talk to your cat too!)
History: moved to the OB awhile ago about a year, left for vacation and has recently returned! Likes to take part in most of the rpgs that go on here. Does not like the kiddy rpg's that much. Recently created a Cowboy Bebop rpg that i must say was a good plot but so far only one person has signed up but hey not every one can be a host! :)
Movie Morph: Feye Valentine Cowboy Bebop
Movie Morph Character
Name: Feye Valentine
Movies: Cowboy Bebop

Appearance: [URL=http://www.animezen.net/gallery/Cowboy_Bebop/cowboy_bebop24.jpg] Click me![/URL]

Powers: very skilled at guns sharp shooting cowgirl! knows karate (Added power, just because thats all she can do is shoot a gun and kick but :( ) She can use basic lighting spells (Hope thats ok)

Annoying Quirk: Just in it for the money
Stereotype:The conseaded type someone who is all into themself oh and stupid people.

Personality: She is more closed (with her personal feelings) Does not talk alot about her past. More tough and can take alot of pain. Does not get to close to people. She is a very suductive women and she does not let people get in her way or push her around. But deep down she really wants someone to share the pain with.

OB Character
Name/Codename: Dmitri Dragoon/Bad Boy

Appearance: [URL=http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Rayman_879/darkness008a.jpg]Click Here[/URL]

Personality: Overall, Dmitri doesn't try to make many friends at OB. He is happily content with just finding the right RPG to sign up for, and hope that it doesn't die too quickly. After all, very few RPG's ever find a conclusion. For the few friends he does have here he stays very loyal to them. Even if he can seem a bit insulting. He usually doesn't mean it. He respects those of higher power, such as Moderators, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that he likes them.

If anything, Dmitri can seem somewhat arrogant, egotistical, perhaps even a little psychotic. But, he can still seem friendly without caring if you died tomorrow.

History: Dmitri first arrived in Otakuboards V6 at the Battle Arena. Where he quickly learned that double posting was bad, thus he stopped doing so. After taking a long siesta from Otakuboards he came back with renewed viger. Creating his own RPG that to him, seemed very successful, reaching over 400 posts. Though, most of the posts now seem like SPAM. But successful none-the-less. After a while he found himself making another RPG that didn't go over to well, so he decided to just join RPG's that others made. Over time, his post quality at OB improved drastically, as did his creative writing skills.

Movie Morph: Riddick

Movie Morph Character
Name: Richard B. Riddick

Movies: Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick

Appearance: [URL=http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v55/Rayman_879/riddick.jpg]Click Here[/URL]

Powers: Surgically enhanced eyes allow Riddick to see almost perfectly in the dark. The only downfall? Sudden bright lights cause him temporary blindness. When in constant light situations Riddick wears a pair of sunglass/goggles. When not wearing the goggles his eyes appear to be a silvery-gray.
He has extraordinary strength, but not superhuman, and has a high tolerance to pain. He is also a very proficient fighter and knife user.

Annoying Quirk: Even though he can seem to be a not-so-good guy, he enjoys sneaking up behind people and putting his hands over their eyes and asking "Guess who!" He also neglects to clean up after himself when he shaves his head.

Stereotype: The Anti-Hero

Personality: Riddick will not go out of his way to save somebody. Though when help is needed, he somehow manages to give it. He always appears to be aloof in intense situations. Also, Riddick will always try to play head games with enemies and allies, trying to show himself off as the badass. But deep down, is he really that bad of a person?

I edited it up a little bit, again, changed the movie morph, I just wasn't happy with Hellboy. If this makes the cut then thank you. If not, thank you for at least considering me.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Okay, this is the part of the job I hate. [B]Cysword6, Undefeated, SephirothX, SpirtOfAnime and Dmitri_Dragoon[/B] I'm sorry to say that I'm accepting your applications for several reasons. Firstly is that fact that it doesn't seem you've put that much thought into the sign ups especially in the history and personality areas which I wanted to be a little more than:

[QUOTE]Personality: Is sort of arrogant, but can be caring and smart. gets along with everyone pretty well

History: I have just arrived and the OBs are aready in trouble. I haven't joined but 1 other RPG, and its pretty deep. I find this urgent call and sign up to help. I am intruged by this "Movie Morph". I join to gain more recognition.[/QUOTE]

and:

[QUOTE]Personality:Fun (Laughter is the best!) Silly, usualy tries to stay up beat and happy. Loving, can be lazy if wants to is her own person and does not like the mainstream thing finds it boring Very open will talk about anything (really anything) Open minded and a free spirit (child of the earth if you will) Likes to act like a cat (hey dont lie im sure you talk to your cat too!)[/QUOTE]

If you feel this judgement is unfair and you want to be in the RPG still you can either PM with your thoughts/problems of look to the other Sign-ups to get an idea of what I would like.

P.S. DaisukeAngel your sign-up is fine and your in.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ohhh this looks like fun!!

OB Character
Name/Codename: CloueX/Karen Kasumi

Appearance:[URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/11-4.htm]click me[/URL]

Personality: I can be a little quiet at times but i love to chat if im in the mood. I get along with men ok some times. Im quiet the femanist. I get along with girls far better (maybe its just because im a lesbean) its easy for me to trust them.sorry fellas. Im outgoing and very laid back.Normaly when something needs done around the house it takes me about a mounth to even get started on it.At times I can be a push over.

History: I just joined a few weeks ago.Ive been in one good running post Titan Tournament. Also i started my own and got at least five people to join and then when i started it I only got 2 people to post. Also now im in this post which seems like alot of fun.

Movie Morph: Karen Kasumi from the moive X.

Movie Morph Character
Name: Karen Kasumi

Movies: X

Appearance: [URL=http://clampx.bravepages.com/images/r.jpg]click me[/URL]

Powers: she is a firecaster. she can control fire.(DUH)

Annoying Quirk: She feels that she must always be the first to face danger.

Stereotype:A loner but easy to get along with

Personality: Karen Kasumi is a lovely, kind, self-assured woman. However, on the inside, she is very lonely. She seems to believe that she is the most "expendable" of the Seals and if there is danger she should be the first to face it because no one would cry for her if she were to die. Karen is a "firecaster" and has developed a friendship with Seiichiro Aoki. Even though she finds herself attracted to him, she respects the fact that he has a family and decides to protect Aoki for their sake.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Right, before I say what I'm gonna say I am really sorry about this. I'm not going to be able to start this RPG due to other comitments I have outside of the boards and I am truly sorry because I thought this was going to be something really good but you never known, I could re-launch it some time. But do not dispair for I will be making a new RPG in good time so if you're interested in that keep an eye on the boards but for now, Jokopoko signing off and giving a heartfelt sorry to the kind people who took the time to apply for this RPG.[/SIZE][/COLOR]