OtakuBoards

X-Men: Mutant Clash

Vicky

[SIZE=7][FONT=chiller][CENTER]X-Men:
Mutant Clash[/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]NOTE:[/B] In this RPG, you can be a character from the series (Excluding Evolution) or the comics. The time line this story takes place is really somewhere in the TV Series, or wherever. You don?t have to read the comics or watch the Original Series to join in. Basically, just think ?X-Men? and nothing more of it, heh. All information is in the story, and not much about the comic/series past will be mentioned.

[B]Story:[/B]

Khaldun was a young boy, born in the year of 1312. A long time ago. He was extremely gifted, with immortality. He could not die. Khaldun?s body was indestructible. Well, so he thought. His skin was unbreakable, but his bones were not. Khaldun was the leader of a tribe when he grew older, and was said to be crushed in a great battle. His bones broke, but his skin was fine. Khaldun could never walk, or move again from that battle, his bones were broken for good. His two best friends helped him, by asking a wise man living in the mountains for help. The man was a mutant too, but not many knew it. He said to Khaldun, that by using his powers he would freeze him in ice, in time. He said that in the future, his bones could be fixed and encased with a very strong metal. Khaldun agreed.

Now at the time of the X-Men, a new project was going on. The data used to make Weapon X (Wolverine) was stolen, and used to create other Weapons. However, only a few mutants had been given Metal bones (no claws). Khaldun was found in his ice tomb, and taken back to be worked on. Though his skin could not be cut, so they couldn?t implant anything on his bones. So they did something else. They put Adamantium over both his arms, giving Khaldun two metal fist, and also with another little trick. Four sharp, Adamantium claws under his new metal-covered fist. They thought he would not remember anything from his past, but Khaldun did. He escaped, hating humans and mutants.

Khaldun wanted to rule. Back in his time, Mutants hardly existed, but if Khaldun used his power to the fullest back then he could have ruled forever. He decided to make his own Mutant team, featuring some of the most powerful mutants around. Several had the healing factor and metal bones (no claws) on his team, which was a great advantage. He planned to join in the war of Mutants and Humans, but he knew there were many in his way. The Friends of Humanity, Magneto, even Mr. Sinister, and of course the X-Men had to go. Khaldun made his base in the old lab, which gave him his Adamantium, meaning any mutants joining his team who had the healing factor could be almost unbeatable, and almost meaning a painful death to all he captures.

Back in the X-Men?s Mansion, new mutants had joined. Some young, some old, some making trouble all the time. The war between Humans and Mutants still went on, but now? a much more powerful, and newer force had risen, did they stand a chance? Who knows?

[I]Basic X-Men story, however there will be many twist and many missions to do. All NPC characters will be:

[U]X-Men[/U]
[B]Storm
Cyclops
Wolverine
Gambit
Jubilee
Rogue
Xavier
Jean (She?s in this?)[/B]

Magneto?s lot will be the same. I do NOT want everyone with Adamantium bones and healing factors. Only 5 spots will be left open (one saved). The characters above are playable. Here?s the sign-up?s:[/I]

[B]Name:
Mutation/Powers:[/B] (Only 4 more spots for Adamantium bones, though no metal claws)
[B]Side:[/B] (Xavier, Magneto or Khaldun?s. Khaldun?s team is called the ?Mutant Knights.?)
[B]Description:
Personality:
Nationality:
Bio:[/B] (For the characters already in X-Men, I don?t expect a very long bio, but for the others I want a good two paragraphs)

Here?s mine:

[B]Name:[/B] David Phantom

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Code-Name:[/B] Shaft

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] David has the ability to morph into any animal he wants to, even Dinosaurs. He has no limits, and it only takes a flash for him to transform. Though David cannot go out in the full moon. The light of the moon makes him transform into a powerful monster, a bat-like human. He can transform into this when not under the full moon, but loses control. His transformation is very powerful, and almost unstoppable, however if David stays out of the moonlight he?s fine.

[B]Side:[/B] X-Men

[B]Description:[/B]
[IMG] http://img.imagetown.net/34935883.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Personality:[/B] David will never joke around in a serious situation, though he does have a personality. He will smile at people, but never gets to close. David doesn?t want to join in with activities, or with any other people. He normally wants to be left alone, or will push people away. He learnt not to let anyone get close to him, from his past. David will normally sit by and watch, laugh and smile sometimes, but nothing to big. Though in battle, he?s not as shy, outside battle he?s very shy.

[B]Nationality:[/B] Welsh

[B]Bio:[/B] His younger sister was a mutant, too. Their parents had abandoned them somewhere in Wales, and David was left to protect his older sister. At first, he just had Animal Instinct, which slowly evolved. He became like a wild Animal, almost. David had travelled through Wales, and as his sister grew older, she was the only one able to reason with David. A man took them in, like his own he raised David and his sister. David was taught how to use his powers, and his sister, Sarah was found to have regeneration. That was the wake up call for Weapon X. The man they had trusted handed them both in to the Project owner, hoping that David had regeneration too. However, things went wrong.

Sarah died, basically. David, knowing Sarah was the only person in the world who calmed him became unsettled, angry and extremely violent. When the scientist finally got him settled with drugs, they began to start the experiment, but David wouldn?t let any drug keep him down. He somehow broke out of the lab, and into the full moon, when his full powers became fully evolved. He transformed into the bat-like creature and escaped.

David was free from Weapon X, but the loss of his sister meant he was angry with everyone, and very, very violent. He would normally attack people who came near him on the streets, but sooner or later he just became lonely. Then, the tales started. A beast at the full moon, a deadly bat mutant? David. David didn?t care what people thought of him, he was just another mutant, but he fought for no one?s side. Neither his own kind nor humanity. Then, one day he met the X-Men, in an anti-mutant clash. David attacked Wolverine at first, seeing he was Weapon X. But Charles Xavier managed to stop him, by asking him to join the X-Men. David wouldn?t at first, but he did?

At the age of 18, David had been taught how to control his rage and violent nature, but the full moon was still a disaster. Because of his past, David doesn?t talk to many other students, and doesn?t get involved in many things.

----

Okay, I will get the Mutant Knights members up soon (NPC members, I mean)[/SIZE]

[size=1][color=SlateGray][B]Name:[/B] Leon River

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Code-Name:[/B] Shock

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B]

When a boy, Leon did not know what was wrong with him. His parents watched him grow, along with his power. Leon, although young, trained at controlling his power. Later in his years he could charge objects and make them move or explode at his own free will. Remember what his Dad had said, he being also a mutant, told him you have to be ready to defend himself. So he could make a shield out of pure light blue energy, or a large force field. He basically could use his powers in many different ways.

On the day he turned thirteen, he found out that he also had the ability to heal himself. The Mutant Khaldun sent mutants after him, because he was a Adamanation Mutant. He quickly charged a trash can lid. Using all he had in him, he flew into the air. Later, wore out, he fell to the ground into a small river.

[B]Side:[/B] X-Men

Description:
[IMG]http://img2.imagetown.net/47936122.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Personality:[/B]

For what had happened to him, Leon, hardly trusts anyone. Although when he does, his loyalty to his friends matter. Seldom does he talk or show his emotion. Growing up was hard for him, many people tried to destroy him. He safely got away, that moment he knew that he would be a outcast to every non-mutants. He felt it in himself that he must do something, although what?

[B]Nationality:[/B] English

[b]Bio:[/b]

Leon, since when he was young growing up among regular humans was hard. They laughed at him, made fun of him, even tried to hurt him. The day,, when the followers of Khaldun came, he lost all the family he knew, his Dad and Mom. They put up a brilliant fight. Both his Mom and Dad had fought and almost won, although they did not know about there powers. In the end, his Mom and Dad was badly injured, not dead, but barely alive.

He charged in, trying to get to them. There stood three Mutants in front of him, none of them moved. All was grinning except one, he burst out in rage and his hands grew a large light blue aura around them. Pushing his hands forward a large wave of energy flew through the air. The two Mutants that was grinning was directly in it?s path, the other saw it coming and with it?s Mutant powers dodged.

Two mutant?s flew into the wall, the concrete disintegrated under them. Noticing one had a leg of a white chair through the mutant?s stomach, although he did not look affected. Instead the Mutant tore the chair?s leg out of his body. He stood watching, still in rage, seeing the Mutant?s wound heal up as if it was not there.

Running outside, he saw a trash can lid. Using it to fly out of harm?s way, away from his Mom and Dad. Although he vowed to find them.[/size][/color]

Alright. An X-Men RPG that makes SENSE!

Name: Remy LeBeau

Codename: Gambit

Powers/abilties: Remy has the ability to add massive amounts of Kenetic energy into anything he touches. (he also can create barriers and stuff when his brain implant stops functioning. But that's only in the comics.) he is also an expert in hand to hand combat and with a staff. Is a master thief and can make anyone trust him with his hypnotic pendandt. He can also smooth talk his way into any woman's pants if he wants to. (dead serious. Go read some of the mid 90s X-Men issues.)

Side: X-Men. FOrmerlly Mr. Sinister.

Personality: Suave, Cajuin, and secretive. Gambit is a smooth talking ladies man and smart-*** in the X-Men. Though his true side shows nothing but regret for his previous actions, few other than Xavier know about them. He loves to smooth talk the ladies and has a photographic memory and ways of making people trust him. Just a ladies man and suave guy.

Nationality: Cajun

Bio: I don't have 3 weeks and an extra month so I'll keep this simple.

Gambit has a dark and secretive past that he hides from everyone. He has done something so shameful in the past he knows he is a hypocrite for fighting on the side of justice after causing the deaths of so many. (He led Sinister's men to the Morlocks.)

He had been married once before and is torn between his love for his wife and Rouge. He seemed to have some kind of bond with Wolverine and Bishop. And is just a cool character.

... sorry, but there is too much to cover on this guy. I pity the guy who had Wolverine, that's a real *****.

[SIZE=1][B]Smooth talk his way into any women's pants, lol. Good sign-up's you're both in, thanks!

As promised I got the information on the Mutant Knights:

Khaldun[/B]
Power/Mutation: Adamantium metal over his hands, un-breakable skin and immortality.
Description: Unruly dark brown hair falling over his eyes, quiet long too. He has golden Knights armour, and a face full of sarcastic comments. He wears a long trench coat over his armour.

[B]Gargoyle[/B]
Rank: Member (second in command if no one takes that rank)
Powers/Mutation: Born looking like the winged demon creature, a Gargoyle, with amazing speed and strength.
Description:
[IMG]http://img2.imagetown.net/99152698.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Pirate[/B]
Rank: Member (The teams mission commander if no one takes his rank)
Powers/Mutation: Pirate is a very tricky enemy. He can teleport anyone within his range, without touching them, and is a master at sword fighting.
Description:
[IMG]http://img2.imagetown.net/2312258.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Wolf[/B]
Powers/Mutation: A Weapon X mutant, with metal on her bones and amazing skills like those of a wolf. A good fighter, too.
Description:
[IMG]http://img2.imagetown.net/33135166.jpg[/IMG]

Basic descriptions of them. Their ranks are avaliable to all who want to join the Mutant Knights.[/SIZE]

I think you are going overboard with Adamantium. It is exrememly expensive and difficult to reifine. Only Wolverine had it installed as Weapon X because he could heal so quickly.... a very RARE mutant ability (hint, hint, nudge, nudge.) As only Ice Man, Cable, Mystique, Sabertooth and Logan have had that ability consistantly to my knowledge.

Also, I don't think any other Weapon X projects than Wolverine and Sabertooth had healing abilites or the uber-expensive and extremely difficult to refine and maipulate Adamantium. Only Hammerhead's head, Captain America's shield, Wolverine and Sabertooth's skeleton lacings and Blade's sword are adamantium staples in the Marvel Universe to my knowledge.

[SIZE=1][B]Yes, that's true. However, to make the RPG more interesting, Adamantium bones seemed a pretty good idea. Though Adamantium is very expensive and rare, perhaps the last lot of money of the Project was spent on it, in hopes that they could have one weapon, but failed. That's why I'm only having 6 with healing factors, so the RPG doesn't over run with metal-mutant Weapons and unbreakable bones. Though since there are only 6 (and only one being in Mutant Knights) more mutants allowed with the healing factor, I don't think it pushes it too much, heh. But what you said is very true, but I guess this basically makes things more interesting. I mean, it will be harder to defeat the enemies with Adamantium bones, a much more Adventure of an RPG.

Though what you said was correct.[/SIZE][/B]

You do realize the first 6 people who make thier own characters are gonna go: I have such and such a power... and I can heal and have unbreakable bones so nobody can kill me.

For Wolverine and Sabertooth it's okay as they are cannon... but I have a feeling this is gonna get way overboard.

But I'm gonna shut up now since this is your RPG, and I think your a cool cat and don't want to piss you off.

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]

[B]Name:[/B] Robin Blackburn
[B]Age:[/B] 16
[B]Code-Name:[/B] Pyro (Not the movie Pyro, of course. Robin knows nothing of him.)
[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] As her name suggests, Robin can control and create the element of fire. It has almost no limits, but, if it becomes way too powerful for her to control, she will have an "episode" where she loses control and fire erupts from her body in all directions. After each episode, she blacks out and has been known to stay unconsious for more then five days, depending on how serious her episode was. Although Robin does not know it, her powers are tied to her emotions, so however p'od she gets, the more likely it is for her to destroy everything around her. Also, she has an immunity to fire, so it does not hurt her in any way.
[B]Side:[/B] Xavier
[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/12-9.htm]Robin[/URL] Robin stands at about five foot seven, and her pants are all buttoned and belted up.
[B]Personality:[/B] Robin is very cautious and and reserved around strangers, generally very shy. But, with aquaintances, she is very warm and friendly. It is very easy for Robin to warm up to anyone, but she does not believe in second chances, so if you do anything to make her outraged, you will have lost a very loyal and valuable friend. When she was younger, she was very hyperactive, which led to her immediate downfall as a child. Now, she is always very calm, knowing what will happen if she gets too worked up.
[B]Nationality:[/B] Italian
[B]Bio:[/B] Robin was born to a wealthy family of Italian Lamorghini designers, so, as a child, she was spoiled rotten with gifts and other extravagances. Her younger brother, Michael, was the most important thing in Robin's life. He was the perect younger brother, blond curls, large blue eyes, sweet, and never in the way. She lived for her brother, her parents always at work or at parties. Robin, aged 7, and Michael, aged 5 , as usual, were playing while they were home alone at night. Things got a little heated, and an arguement started, causing Robin to start yelling at her brother. The last thing she remembers before blacking out was an intense heat, and her brother screaming.

When Robin awoke a half an hour later, the house was on fire, and her brother was lying in the middle of the room, full of 3rd degree burns and barely alive. By the time she carried him outside, the firetrucks and ambulances were there. And the parents. Robin quickly told them what happened, a mistake. Robin's father quickly took Michael from his daughter, giving her an utter look of disgust. So, she ran. She was no longer welcomed to her home. Robin now hides her emotions behind smiles, hating herself inside. She does not know if Michael is still alive, and it pains her too know that if he isn't, the last thing she ever did with him was scream at him.

Robin ran and ran, eventually being tracked down by people calling themselves the "X-Men." They told her they knew of her powers, and that they could help her control them, so that she would never hurt anyone again. Although whenever her emotions get too high, she still has an espisode, Robin has learned the gist of her powers, and now vows to find out if her beloved brother is still alive.

Hope this is ok, vicky.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]You don't have to worry too much about getting me pi**ed of, Shiguru, I think you made a good point. However, places for the heal factor will only be given out to good RPers.

You three are all in. I hope to get some more, so I can start this. Also be aware, I might not be able to get online too much next week, exam week and we have lot's of revision to do, heh. Terribly sorry, everyone. Though I'll pay the school back for setting exams for next week by shocking them with my amazing brain!

(Or shock them with my incredibly low scores).[/SIZE][/B]

[size=2][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Name: [/b]Unrevealed, might be Marie
[b]Age: [/b]27
[b]Code-Name: [/b]Rogue
[b]Mutation/Powers:[/b] Rogue possesses the superhuman ability to absorb the memories, knowledge, talents, personality, and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person. (Sometimes she also duplicates in herself outward physical characteristics of her victim.) The victim's abilities and memories are absorbed for a time sixty times longer than the amount of time Rogue was in physical contact with that person. The victim loses his or her abilities and memories for exactly the length of time that Rogue possesses them. Due to unknown factors Rogue has permanently absorbed certain superhuman powers from Ms. Marvel I.

When Rogue possessed a duplicate of Carol Danvers' psyche, her "double" consciousness gave her high resistance to telepathic probes; it is not known if she still possesses this resistance.[/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Side:[/b] X-men, although on a hiatus in L.A. because of her relationship with Gambit.
[/font][/size]
[b][font=Trebuchet MS][size=2]Description: [img]http://home.earthlink.net/~l_evans/rogue_new.jpg[/img][/b]
[b][/size][/font][/b]
[size=2][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Personality: [/b]Rogue is sweet and caring. That is, until you make her mad. She doesn't trust easily and is always fearful for the lives of those she loves. A fear which is directly connected to her mutation.
[/font][/size]
[size=2][font=Trebuchet MS][b]Nationality: [/b]American
[/font][/size]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][b]Bio:[/b][/size][/font][font=Trebuchet MS][size=2] Rogue's real name and the identities of her parents still remain unknown. She grew up in Caldecott County, Mississippi near the banks of the Mississippi River. Early in her teens Rogue discovered her mutant powers when she kissed a boy named Cody Robbins. He fell unconscious and her mind was suddenly filled with his memories. She soon learned that she had the power to absorb the memories and abilities of other people by touching them, but she could not control this power.

The distraught Rogue found refuge with the mutant Mystique, who was like a second mother to her. When Rogue grew older she joined Mystique's terrorist organization, the third Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. In battle with Carol Danvers, the original Ms. Marvel, Rogue absorbed her memories and superhuman powers. But, for unknown reasons, Rogue unintentionally absorbed them permanently rather than, as usual, temporarily. Thus Rogue gained Ms. Marvel's superhuman strength and ability to fly. She also now possessed a buried alternate personality that duplicated Danvers and that, in future years, would sometimes supplant her own.[/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS][size=2]As a member of Mystique's Brotherhood, Rogue battled the X-Men, the Avengers, the original Spider-Woman, the Dazzler, and Rom. But Rogue grew increasingly upset over her inability to control her absorption power and her fears that Danvers' psyche would overwhelm her own. Unable to find help from the Brotherhood, Rogue turned to her enemies, the X-Men, instead. Convinced of her sincerity, Professor Xavier admitted her to the team, and she quickly proved herself a loyal member.

Except for some temporary absences, Rogue has remained a member of the X-Men ever since. She has never gained conscious control of her absorption power, but her passage through the mystic "Siege Perilous" rid her of Danvers' personality.

During a period she spent in the prehistoric Savage Land while the X-Men were temporarily disbanded, Rogue grew close to the X-Men's then reformed foe Magneto. They broke up when Magneto returned to his life of terrorism. After returning to the X-Men Rogue fell in love with their new member, Gambit. Recently, however, they have grown apart, and it remains to be seen if they will renew their relationship.
[/size][/font]

[size=2][font=Trebuchet MS]Vicky, I have a link that might help you with Wolverine and possibly the story line. Just get in contact with me.[/font]
[font=Trebuchet MS]
[/font]
[/size]

I hope i can edit mine alot. I thought up a better power. ;)

Name: Shiro Uzuki

Code-Name: Primal

Mutation/Powers:
Most humans don't even know about the animalistic side of their brain. Shiro knows of it and can always sense it.Clawing and bitting, Shiro can embrace it. It takes him over, causeing him to lose control of himself. His teeth sharpen, his eyes glow red, and his finger nails become claws. He bulks up and gains superhuman speed and jumping abilities, in exchange for his humanity. he knows only one thing. Killing his enemy. He has had to train him self extremely to hold back his power, so his normal abilities are a bit greater then a normal humans.

Side: Xavier

Description: Medium Silver hair and cold blue eyes.

Personality: Cold and cunning while using his power, Shiro is normaly a nice guy that will help when asked of him.

Nationality: Japan

Bio: Shiro grew up alone. he had no friends, and his mother died at birth.His father did the best he could, some times having to resort to working for gangs for money. Shiro loved his father with all his heart. But when his father quit working for the gang called the Black Stars, they hunted him down. Shiro, only being 12, hide as his father fought for him. After his father was gunned down, Shiro lost himself. This was when he tapped his animalistic side. He ripped all the gang to shreds and splattered them all over town. When he come to, his town was in flames. He ran and hide in the mountains.

Shiro was in hiding for ten years. This is when he trained himself. He took control of his emotions and worked on his physical abilities. He took up the art of the sword, to try to find something to replace the animal inside.He never could, and when he was 22 he moved to the US to seek out the help of Charles Xavier to see if he could help him contol his mind. Charles found no way, so Shiro joined the X-men so Charles could continue to study him. A year has passed since then.

Here's Mine:

Name: Jim Mishima
Code Name: Shadow
Powers: Jim has the abilities to change the molecules in his body and be able to "phase" through objects at will. If he stays in the object it will not effect any of his vital organs or body at all. If Jim solidifies into an object he can breath easily and see outside of the object he is in without being noticed.
Side: Magnito
Description:[url]http://www.mindeclipse.com/cels/pics/OS04bg.jpg[/url]

Personality: Jim is a very careful type of teenager, he always does what is asked of him and doesn't like to leave things once they have started. Jim does his homework and loves to be outside a lot, his philosophy is it is better to be outside than waste your life inside. He doesn't like to fight a lot, Jim doesn't see the point in fighting. But kows when Magnito needs him he will be there without any questions. Jim will always be there if someone, even a stranger, needs help with something.
Nationality: Caucsion (sp)
Bio: Whe Jim was little he had major headachs that made him pass out, besides that he had a family that was less than perfect. His father was a drunk and his two brothers pounded Jim every day after school or when they got mad for no apparent reason. Jim would always have a scar or bruse on his body somewhere, but Jim didn't give in into their torture, he instead got rid of his anger and started to help out in the community he was in with local clubs and worked in different places. He thought that if he got rid of the stress he was under then his headachs would dissapear. Even thoug he did all these nice thing, Jim still got his pains, one night Jim's father came home in a drunken rage. He took a kitchen knife and attacked Jim leaving a deep scar line on the left side of Jim's neck. Once Jim was pinned against a wall he noticed he slowly sank into it and pass through the wall into the other room. When Jim did this his headachs were ogne, so he fled his house and ran as fast as he could away from his old life.

While walking on a desert road Jim was approched by a metal sphere and a man with a red helmet and cape flew right in front of him. His name was Magnito and he came to "save" Jim from his troubles and to help him control his powers. Jim thought about this for a while, he didn't have anywhere to go so it seemed like a good thing. Besides, this person seemed really nice and wouldn't hurt Jim for anything since he had strange powers as well. So Jim accepted Magnito's offer and joined his side.

[SIZE=1][B]Good, good. I would get the started sometime soon, but it looks like friday's the best time. I'm sorry... but I will get this going on friday.... dumb exams. Sign-up's are still open until friday.[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][CENTER][B][U]The Master of Magnetism[/U][/B][/CENTER]

[B]Name:[/B] Eric Magnus Lensherr

[B]Age:[/B] Unknown [Presumed over 60]

[B]Code-Name:[/B] Magneto; The Master of Magnetism

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] Magneto is a mutant with the superhuman power to control magnetism. He can shape and manipulate magnetic fields that exist naturally or artificially. It is unclear, however, whether he must draw magnetic force from outside himself [If so, then he can do so over vast distances], or whether he can also generate magnetic force from within himself. Nor is it clear whether Magneto's power is psionic or purely physiological in nature.

Although Magneto's power is not on the level of the Silver Surfer in his prime, it is for all practical purposes limitless. Magneto once lifted a cargo freighter weighing 30,000 tons 50 feet into the air from a distance of 300 feet away. Moreover, Magneto can use his magnetic powers in more than one way simultaneously. He can completely assemble a complicated machine within seconds through his powers. He can erect magnetic force fields with a high degree of impenetrability around himself for protection. Although Magneto often gestures when using his magnetic powers, he can utilize them fully even when standing totally still merely by concentrating.

Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism. In the past he has fired a bolt of electricity, he has also created enough intense heat to destroy a metal door. Heat, or infrared radiation, is part of the electromagnetic spectrum, which also includes visible light, radio waves, ultraviolet light, gamma-rays, and X-rays. Magneto may be able to project any of these. He has also been shown creating an anti-gravity field, and presumably does so whenever he levitates a non-magnetic object. Hence, Magneto may be living proof of the longsought Unified Field Theory that all forms of energy are related. However, Magneto almost always uses only magnetism, so perhaps it is more difficult for him to manipulate other forms of energy.

In previous years Magneto has apparently exhibited powers of astral projection and telepathy, and has claimed to be able to control the minds of others. His abilities along these lines are minimal, however-enough, perhaps, to protect himself against mightier telepaths, but not of great use otherwise. Magneto's ability to wield his superhuman powers effectively is dependent upon his physical condition. When severely injured, his body is unable to withstand the strain of manipulating great amounts of magnetic forces.

[I][U]Note:[/U][/I] Magneto is an expert on genetic manipulation and engineering, with knowledge far beyond that of contemporary science. He may be a genius in these fields. He can mutate humans in order to give them superhuman powers, or create adult clones of human beings and then manipulate the genetic structure of these clones during their development. From Maelstrom's records and equipment he has learned how to create artificial living beings. Magneto has mastered many technological fields as well: for example, he has designed magnetically-powered skycraft and spacecraft, complex robots and computers, and magnetically-powered generators.

[B]Side:[/B] Magneto [The Brotherhood of Mutants]

[B]Description: [URL=http://www.mckellen.com/images/misc/magneto.jpg]Click here[/URL][/B]

[B]Personality:[/B] Eric is a very proud and this shines out as his main personality trait. He has supreme confidence in himself, his abilites and his plans. This is not being vain because, in fact, Eric is one of the most powerful mutants of the planet and a highly intelligent man in many respects. He sees others as only an ends to a means so once they have exhausted their use Eric sees no problem with removing them from his plans. In his opinion Mutants are superior to humans in every respect and are the next step in the evolutionary chain and should be removed so Mutants are free to evolve to the next step. His feelings toward the Brotherhood are somewhat different because he sees them asll as kindred spirits for they too have suffered a loss at the hands of humans so he sees them in a different light to other Mutants and so is less likely to remove them from his plans.

[B]Nationality:[/B] Unknown; Thought to originate from Eastern Europe, possibly Poland.

[B]Biography:[/B] The man now known as Magneto spent his early teens imprisoned with his family at the Nazi death camp in Auschwitz, Poland. The only member of his family to survive the camp, Eric here learned how brutally human beings could treat minorities whom they considered different. After World War II Eric married a woman named Magda and they had a daughter, Anya. When a mob prevented Eric from rescuing Anya from dying in a fire, he used his powers to destroy them all in revenge. Terrified by her husband's powers and threats of vengeance against humanity, Magda fled, never having revealed to him that she was pregnant. She apparently died soon after giving birth to twins, Wanda and Pietro.

Eventually Eric went to Israel, where he worked as a volunteer orderly at a psychiatric hospital and where he first met and became friends with Charles Xavier. Eric and Xavier frequently debated the subject of mutants' coexistence with the rest of humanity. After the two men joined forces to rescue their friend Gabrielle Haller from Baron Strucker and his Hydra agents, Eric left for parts unknown. After being betrayed by the intelligence agents with whom he worked, Eric began planning his campaign against the human race. Years later he returned as the mutant Magneto, the Master of Magnetism with the Mutant Brotherhood at his side with the plan to remove the human race so Mutants could live peacefully free from harm.

Now the appearance of the new mutant group 'The Mutant Knights' has presented Magneto with a new factor in his plan because he is unsure where their loyalties lie so they could prove powerful enemies or equally powerful allies.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999][B]Name:[/B] Khaldun (Last name unknown)

[B]Age:[/B] Immortal, but looks to be about the age of 32.

[B]Code-Name:[/B] Prince (You shall soon know why)

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] Adamantium metal over his hands, unbreakable skin, immortality

[B]Side:[/B] Leader of the Mutant Knights

[B]Description:[/B] [URL=http://advancedanime.com/pictures/males/01.jpg]Look here![/URL] He has deep brown eyes that are covered by his dark, blue hair. His armor is gold and over it is a long black trench coat. His face is filled with sarcastic moments and comments.

[B]Personality:[/B] A bit cocky, if you ask me. Khaldun is the type of man who enjoys being bad and helping the "low-lives" have a life. He constantly has a smirk on his face and appreciates the jests and humorous, verbal use that is thrown at him. Khaldun is a man who lives for the thrill of action and his team of outcast Mutants.

[B]Nationality:[/B] Unknown

[B]Bio:[/B] The Prince of Knights, if you will, has been a small victim in the projects of Weapon X. His powers began to grow quicker than most mutants would. His unbreakable skin began to create the day he was born, which would mean that the genes from his parents would have been mutant. There is not much known about his parents or about him.

I shall finish the bio when I have no more writer's block about it.[/size][/color]

Name:Kredion Nash

Mutation/Powers:Healing(it has certain limits),Shielding (it extends from the fingertips and has a strange liquid look he does tend to lose control of this thru being unschooled in it..)

Side:None (he doesn't have a side currently)

Description:5,11 with dirtyblonde hair and hardened jade eyes he tends to wears jeans with t-shirts and hiking boots he also always wears a pair of military tags that belonged to his father and a bandana on his forehead like his brother used to.

Personality:Short tempered and shy tends to get angery if people bug him about things that have to do with his past. he trys to keep himself in a sort of social shell to protect him self from geting hurt like he did so long ago....

Nationality:USA

Bio:i am sure your sick of hearing of this but so what. your gonna learn about my character once i start revealing his past.

[size=2]This is a character I'm adding, already approved by Vicky.[/size]

[size=2][/size]
[size=2][b]Name: [/b]Leana Dawson
[b]Age: [/b]20
[b]Code-Name: [/b]Fate
[b]Mutation/Powers:[/b] She is able to bring life or death to anything and anyone she touches, simply by will. Example: she can bring a dead flower to life, and bring death to it again. Unlike Rogue who can't control her similar power, Leana can control it.
[b]Side:[/b] X-men (eventually)
[b]Description: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19831&stc=1[/img][/b][/size]
[size=2][b]Personality: [/b]Leana is well-spoken and well-educated. She's also rich, so sometimes arrogance shows through.
[b]Nationality: [/b]Australian
[b]Bio:[/b] Leana's parents moved from Australia to San Fransisco when she was just a girl. Leana's father, Arthur Dawson, struggled to become an attorney and actually became one in Leana's early teens. Since then, they've become well-off and even rich. [/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2]Leana was in love with Terry Richards, and was about to marry him when her mutation became known. When she kissed him at the altar, he fell to the floor, dead. She realized what she had done and fled to L.A., where she's been residing since.[/size]
[size=2][/size]
[size=2][/size]
---

This bio sucks. I hate making them up for new, original characters. Oh, and I know the picture is White Queen, but let's pretend it's Leana.
[size=2][/size]