OtakuBoards

guy help...

InuyashaLvr

yo. ok the reason im starting this thread is b/c i need some help... i know it sounds pathetic but someone help me.....plz...

ok...ive been single for about 4 months now...(not my problem)..the thing is I know its fun being single, but it depresses u after a while...
see my close guy friend asked me out and i said i didn't know b/c i was going through alot that day..well the next day i called him and asked him if he really meant it, well he got mad and started yelling at me saying " I did mean it! but screw it now, since u dont know! I dont care what u know, i dont even wanna talk to u anymore!!!"

well i hung up, started crying, and almost puked...

well we're ok now, but he says he never wants to go out with me now.woo hoo..
neway, i asked 2 other guys out and they both said they didnt know and then told me no and asked for one of my gal friends number...

one guy said it was b/c im gothic..does it really matter that im not a rich snobby prep???is that really y he wouldnt go out with me???
so i've stopped asking guys and started waiting for a guy who likes me for who i am. not for what i look like, am i doing the right thing??? will i ever get a bf now????

im srry ive taken up u guyz time but i need some advice or support..thanks for listening to me....

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're having so many boy troubles!

But honestly, you're what?13? Don't worry about it! You have loads of time to find a boyfriend. From the sounds of things, right now, you're desperate. If you're going around asking out multiple guys, it means they aren't special enough to you. Don't go looking for love, it'll find you. (And just to warn you, it could be a few years...)

I think the reason the first guy that asked you out didn't want to get together with you afterwards is because if you had to think about it so hard; You don't like him enough for the relationship to work. Like, think back to that moment. If he asked you, and all your brain could do was think "Yes!!!!" then it would have been fine. But the fact that you had to ponder over it first is sort of degrading to him. Since you asked out other guys and they thought about it first and then rejected you, you know what it feels like, don't you?

Don't worry about the lonliness. It comes and goes no matter how old you are. Just concentrate on your good friends and your studies. Occupy your mind with other things. And trust me, a boy will come along. Eventually.

Oh, and I know you're feeling a little flustered right now, but try to use proper grammar and stuff when you post. ^_^

srry bout the grammer.. thanks..

i wanted to say yes!! the only thing was, i found out i may not be living in my house soon, i may have to move outta state, AND my mom might have to have surgery, AND my grandpa just got outta the hospital, so i wasnt thinking straight.. i tried to tell my guy friend that, and he kept saying "sure ok, keep makin up excuses"

i know i sound desperate, but i dunno whats wrong with me!!! I used to not care about having a bf but ever since i got outta the 8th grade (going to highschool this year) I've been mega upset over not having someone to cuddle with and a person to talk to when im upset.. why cant i get over this??? :confused: :( :twitch: :confuse2:

You?re only 13. You don?t need a boyfriend. Now, I now your little hormones or whatever are probably making you guy crazy. But that?s normal at your age. I?m not calling you young or anything. It's just that at your age girls tend to go guy crazy, and real crazy mostly for attention. Don?t fall into that stat. Get a hobby. If you are really a Goth I would recommend D&D.
But if you really do want a boyfriend really, really bad, with all your little Gothic heart. (I love Goth?s by the way, Sooooo sexy) then my suggestion is to find the right kind of boy. That means another Goth. Don?t go for the slit wrist, kind. Stay away from them, there nothing but crazy. I mean trouble.
Well. I hope that I?ve helped. :)

This is from a guys point of view.

The first thing you need to do is decide what [I]you[/I] want. Do you want a boyfriend now? If you do, what kind of boyfriend do you want? You said you were a gothic person. Well, do you want a gothic boyfriend? Or do you want the type of boy who called you?

I think that you should date a boyfriend that has the same interests as you have. What would be the point of dating a person who has nothing in common with you?

Something that you need to know is that not all boys will wait for you to decide what you want. It sounds like the boy who called you is a person who will not wait for you to make up your mind.

Decide what [I]you[/I] want. Then do what you want to do. You should date a boyfriend that you want to date.

I hope that i have helped you.

thanks u guyz, i appreciate all of ur advice. its helpin.

neo u have good taste (goths) lol,and i know ur not tryin to say im young, i understand completely, but im confused d&d?ive heard of it but im not exactly sure of what it is.

dposse thanks.i so appreciate what u said, and i wanna thank u for sayin that. it did help

ademption i totally understand..i think..lol..and i promice u i'll try my best to concentrate on something else than boys.thnx

thx u guyz ssoo much i really needed to hear all of that stuff, so i could cheer up and see that i wasnt going completely nuts :) lol. thx

[QUOTE=InuyashaLvr]thanks u guyz, i appreciate all of ur advice. its helpin.

neo u have good taste (goths) lol,and i know ur not tryin to say im young, i understand completely, but im confused d&d?ive heard of it but im not exactly sure of what it is.

dposse thanks.i so appreciate what u said, and i wanna thank u for sayin that. it did help

ademption i totally understand..i think..lol..and i promice u i'll try my best to concentrate on something else than boys.thnx

thx u guyz ssoo much i really needed to hear all of that stuff, so i could cheer up and see that i wasnt going completely nuts :) lol. thx[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.
D&D is short for Dungeons and Dragons. It is a Role-Playing Game(RPG). But i'm kinda confused. :confused: D&D is played by geeks and nerds. Believe me i know, i played it with a few kids i know.(i am NOT a geek or nerd, but i'm geekish) The goths i know would never think of playing D&D.

Anyway, i'm glad i helped you. If you need any more help, just ask.

Guest cloricus
Why worry. Heck I haven't had a relationship with any one for three years now. It's all a stupid waste of time until you are older. Even people my age (end of high school etc) are still in silly pretend relation ships. Focus on more important things, because face it, your to young to even be getting the good things out of a partnership.

[quote name='wrist cutter']There are more than two social groups, you know, and you don't necessarily have to fit into any of them.[/quote]

thank u wrist cutter, thats what i thought.
but owell, i get what all of u guyz r sayin, and thanks fer takin ur time to write in here :D

holy crap man, just be lucky you have boys to ask, I come from a small town where theres only like 60 people and all the kids are little kids and theres my only classmate is a retarded boy, your the lucky one. as for me, I'll have to wait about a million years till I get out.

[color=darkviolet]Okay, first off I was not having much fun deciphering your posts because I am of the firm belief that with very few exceptions (IE: RPGs, BSSM, FYI and Ex) words should be written out for messageboard topics.

That said I can get down to business.

You're 13 years old, you don't need a boyfriend all you need are some close friends and some kind of support that doesn't leave you thinking that you need some kind of romantic involvement in order to be happy.

I'd say you're too young, but that would mean that I'm a hypocrite and I don't like that feeling. What I'll say instead is that besides thinking that you can only be with one certain type of guy, you also seem to think that having a boyfriend is the only way to be completely happy. If you believe that mess you'll more likely than not be heading for a burn out the minute you break up with your first boyfriend.

I think the best course of action for you to take now is to try and make up with that guy friend of yours because there's nothing worse than messing up a good friendship with a messed up romance.[/color]

Yeha, i don't mean to be mean or anything, but some of you need a life lesson.

SHouldn't you be like going to the movies or hangin out at the mall or playing video games or something and not worrying about boys or if you'll ever have a boyfriend? It's so annoying seeing these topics about 13 year olds crying over some stupid crap like boyfriends and girlfriends and how crappy they think their life is. Well it gets worse, so you misewell stop crying about it.

Another life lesson in todays world is that people care about by what group you hang out and what you look like. Very rare do you find someone who cares for you for who you are and not who you're pretending to be. High School and middle school is nothing but pretend. People are always what they aren't and when they get into the real life, you get a swift kick in the butt about what life really is. SO it's quirte worthless to even worry about going out with anyone now, cause most likely, they are nothing but fakes. You'll end up breaking up with them anyway, so why waste your time.

Go play video games, or dolls or whatever it is you do that doesn't involve guys, sex, kissing, or dating.

You'll get a boyfriend eventually, maybe.... but there's no reason to even be thinking about it now.