OtakuBoards

My Grayce & Pity [M for Cursing, Gore & Man-Slaughter, Sexual Content]

Eli

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=1] Azurel flew as fast as he could along with Sydney and Harukichi, and everything seemed to blur by. But as they sped onward to try and catch the demon that killed Daisetsu so long ago, Azurel caught sight of something far below on the ground. On the path, were three male demons that had just slit a young woman's throat, and one was raping her while she was gasping for air. The other two were laughing as her blood poured onto the dirt path she was lying on. Seeing this, Azurel was infuriated, and soared down and over to them.

He heard Harukichi call out behind him. "Azurel, wait!"

"No, go on without me, I'll meet up with you guys in a few!" he shouted out, and dropped downward to the three demons and the dead woman. Soul Calibur shone in the dimming darkness, casting all shadows away. The single dragon wing on the blade wrapped around his arm, making it so Azurel didn't have to hold it. It turned a firey red, like it was made of blood. It became a Gladius, or Roman sword. It was linked by a steel whip in the core of the blade, and with a swish of the blade, it became a bladed steel whip. another flick, it went back to the sword. The one raping the young woman saw the glowing whip-blade and charged a blast of thunder. With a quick flick of the blade, the now whip wrapped around the demon's neck. With a thought, the blade reverted to sword form, cutting the demon's fowl head off.

The two others shot a blast of fire and a spire of earth, which resulted in a entrely new spell. They twisted in the air, then drilled a hole in the earth and made a motlen bolder rain down on Azurel's head. He dodged it and made the whip again, slashing across their throat, wrapping around. It cut their heads off, and went to Sword form. He made the dying demon's body cast a fireball spell on the young woman, cremating her. Azurel flew off, and met with Sydney and Harukichi.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric had crash landed in a forest, he was now even more cut than before and he knew that if he wasn?t able to rest that he would die, one way or another. He staggered around and fell into the muddy earth, leaves got in his hair and his blood caked the undergrowth. He tried not to scream in pain and managed to contain a low cry of despair. He felt hot tears run down one of his blood stained cheeks and he punched the floor.

There had only been one other time that he had felt so helpless and that was when his mother tried to kill him, now he was in danger again....the Angels were probably hunting for him at that very moment.
He gasped and managed to get on his feet again, that's when he felt it, the same wave of powerful energy that he had felt on the night the Angels arrived. He frowned and started walking again, hoping to find his way out of the forest.

About 20 minutes later, Imric saw light, as he walked out from the trees he noticed the Angels flying toward him. He collapsed to his knees as they landed a few yards away and he cried. He really cried this time, sobbing and gasping for air as the tears hit the grass beneath him and spilled from his bloody hands.

Azurel, Harukichi and Sydney walked over to him. Azurel raised his blade and was about to deliver the final blow but Sydney stopped him. He looked from her to Harukichi with a look of confusement and anger.
Harukichi spoke up, "Demon."
Imric looked up at her and nodded,
"I know you have beaten me and I except this fate.....but I must ask you a favour."
He looked down and Sydney stepped forward, drawing out a dagger from her belt.
Imric looked up and nodded his head, "Thank you..."
"What the hell are you doi---" Azurel started but was cut off by a splatter of blood across his face.
Imric collapsed and dropped the dagger from his hands; he had stabbed himself in the chest not wanting to face the shame of defeat in battle.
Before his last bit of life seeped out of him from the gaping wound, he motioned to Harukichi,
"Thank you..." he muttered, then his eyes closed and he was gone.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC Well, it's been a good run, I've enjoyed this RP and I'll keep reading it. Just do me a favour guys, don't cut Imric's head off and keep him in one piece....I still feel quite attached to this character, thank you and have fun ^^[/B]

[color=navy][I]OOC: We’ll miss you, Imi!

Breaking off some branches on trees and collecting them in a pile, Niji collected the firewood. Once Niji had enough wood, she started carrying it back to Dark to put in the circle of rocks. Niji was about five feet away from Dark when she dropped the wood, causing some of it to break into splinters. Dark shielded his eyes with his arm so no splinters would penetrate them. After it had cleared, he turned and looked up at Niji. Her face showed a mix of sorrow and anger. A single tear rolled down her cheek and her eyebrows were cringed up in an angry expression.

“Niji? What’s wrong?”
“I… I can’t sense Imric’s life force anymore. It’s… gone.” She managed to choke out.

She had never experienced grief before and she didn’t know how to deal with it. More tears came and she collapsed to her knees, staring at the broken wood. She had never felt so strongly about anyone before; sadness was new to her even if death wasn’t. Then a thought came to mind.[/I] This must be how people feel when their loved ones die. And I’ve been causing their loved ones to die. This must be how they feel when I kill their family and friends. [I]She remembered the mother and the little boy that Niji had killed during her and Maestro’s last “lesson” and started to arrange the wood in the center of the rock circle. When she was done, she set the top piece of wood on fire so that the other pieces wouldn’t burn as quickly than if the fire started on the bottom. Fire always burns upward. Niji looked up at Dark who was also staring into the fire. He looked as if he was on the verge of tears as well. When he finally noticed Niji looking at him, a tear was already rolling down his cheek and he brought his arm up to wipe it away and hide his face from Niji, starting to stand up.

“You… you know what? I’m just gonna go take a little walk.” He said, turning and walking away, leaving Niji to dry her eyes and face the fact that she had brought this kind of grief to almost everyone she had met in her life. And the fact that the person she cared about most in the world was now gone.[/color][/I]

Harukichi watched in stilled shock as the male Demon known as Imric stab himself in the chest, then muttering a soft, "Thank you" to her. She didn't feel right about this Demon, he was different in a way. He accepted his death, rather than fight on. [I]"...And he probably had a reason for his actions..."[/I] though Harukichi. She turned her head towards Azurel. "What should we do?" asked a soft-spoken Sydney.

Looking back at the newly impaled male, Harukichi began to hum a small song she once knew from her violin lessons, feeling as though she couldn't do anything else. And with that, she kneeled down to the Demon, carefully folding his hands over his stomach. Silence- until the wind blew against the trees. She stopped humming, and as she did so, a lone tear fell from her left eye and onto the Demon's right hand. She didn't feel the tear coming forth, though she was rather surprised that it had fallen. [I]"I'm mourning for an enemy...?"[/I] And that was exactly what she was doing.

Minutes passed, the wind slowed; Harukichi stood up again, using her spear as if it were a support to help her up. Holding it by her side, Azurel and Sydney were already up in the air, about to fly off to the nearby Kingdom Sintra- they did so moments later. Though whilst remaining in the air a little bit, hovering over one street, Harukichi felt...disturbed. A chill went up her spine, and she bit her lip; though she never told Azurel nor Sydney. [I]"Someone, or something, is watching us...though they're not here somehow. Who...and how the hell...?"[/I] Though her inquiries would not be answered until later- much later than she would expect. And dawn approached slowly...

[COLOR=Indigo][B]EDIT[/B]- Okay, I have decided with a heavy attempt, that this rpg will close, with an agreement from all remaining in it, considering it's lagging on. ^_^; Though I can't bear to let it go without an ending, so I am going to input a wrap-up post/summary. Instead, I am thinking of turning this rpg's sequel into a fanfic. (Though it's only a possiblity.) Here's the last post...[/COLOR]

[I][SIZE=1]After destroying a few Demons in Sintra, the Angels Harukichi, Azurel and Sydney flew off to the Kingdom Mantua. There, they unexpectedly faced the two Demons Niji and Dark. Knowing that another battle would take place, they fought viciously. All in all, Dark died for Niji. And with that, Sydney and Niji had both killed each other with equally matched attacks. So all who were left, were the Master Demon Endymion, Azurel, Harukichi, Grayce and Pity.

Harukichi and Azurel realized that only they could reach Hidden, which was surprisingly across the ocean. Though Demons could reach Vain, the humans could not have access to reaching Hidden. That was why the Angels were needed. So comes the beginning of their end...

After clearing out more Demons in the land, Harukichi and Azurel had entered the citadel, the place where Endymion resided- along with Grayce and Pity. But first, their old rival Malakai was ready to battle to the death. In the battle, struggles came forth, until Azurel fell, his last words to Harukichi- "I'm sorry."

With trembling sorrow and renewed anger, Harukichi had soon slaughtered Malakai, and made her way to Endymion. This is where we find her now... [/SIZE] [/I]

Harukichi flew slowly up to the top floor of the citadel, no tears just yet. She entered through two large black doors, Endymion right across the room. Everything was low and dim, his back turned to her. "Harukichi," he chuckled quietly, though his voice rang through the room. Silence fell again as she stepped foward. He did not move from his place yet as he spoke.

"You have come to kill me, I presume? Why waste my time going about to take you away, when you could just come here for your death? The irony of how things work out- I'll be needing that weapon of yours for the ceremony of Deathe. Grayce and Pity will finally be one when I let it be so. Such a shame, I have grown a liking to you, Haru. I have been watching you for some time now-"

Harukichi snapped her spear in half, then throwing the pieces down onto the floor. "I don't care anymore." she whispered, her voice quivering. "Just kill me for all you want. You win, you understand? Do whatever you want to this damned world- hell do whatever you want to anything! My friends and everything I have is gone, so there's no point in living on." She was then standing right behind Endymion. He had then turned around, and looked down at her. Harukichi did not return his glance, keeping her eyes locked onto the floor. And instantly, he snapped his fingers.

"You could be of more than I thought..." he said, and at that moment, dark tendrils were wrapped around her neck, wrists and mouth. She couldn't breathe, choking and struggling. She closed her eyes, soon unconcious feeling the darkness. Whilst sleeping, she felt a pain surge through her, though she couldn't place where this agony was coming from. With time, pain had been replaced with a rush of warmth, engulfing her.

[SIZE=1][I]After an hour of sleep, Harukichi was still unconcious. Though this was the first time he had thought of someone as "love." How could he admit it to himself? The feeling that he had truly loved Harukichi had grown inside him- he loved an Angel, completely against his will. Waking up, Harukichi found Endymion had died for love, his emotions had released after realizing this.[/I][/SIZE]

This left Harukichi more surprised than anything, with a side of terror gripping her. At that moment, a spirit appeared before Harukichi. He had ankle length, honey colored hair, and water blue eyes. His cloak draped around him, his hood down. Harukichi looked up at him with a pang of agony. They both remained silent, and it felt as though time went on forever. Not able to take it anymore, Harukichi slumped to her knees on the ground, holding her stomach as if she were in pain, and she sobbed. "All I want is home, I don't care about anything else!" The spirit looked down at her. "If that is what you wish, I will do everything in my last power to bring you home, and put Grayce and Pity in their places. Be warned-" The spirit's words were cut off by the angry blonde.

"I don't care, as long as I'm home!" Harukichi's voice softened to a whisper. "Please....just let me go..." The spirit showed no emotion as he touched her forehead. And with that, the wings on Harukichi's head slowly vanished. Her angelic suit had then changed back into her white tank top and navy shorts. The blood stained on her skin was gone. Breathing slowly, she felt her eyelids become heavy, and she fell to the floor in a deep, dreamless sleep.

She felt, heard and saw nothing at all. Sleep and time drifted on....until her eyes gradually opened. Hard to believe what she was seeing, she blinked many times- she was looking up at a blank ceiling. Harukichi turned her head to the left, to see that she was in a hospital bed. Instantly sitting up, she startled her sleeping mother in the chair across from her. "Harukichi..." gasped her mother, tears already falling. She stood up and embraced Harukichi instantly, after rushing over to her. Not able to say anything, Harukichi hugged her mother tightly in return, unable to cry anymore. "You were unconcious in the park, after Jiroi found you. We thought..." Her mother couldn't finish her sentence, and Harukichi couldn't answer...

(Ten Months Later...)

Harukichi recieved a new violin. She was in her room, sitting on a stool, and the first notes had been played. She closed her eyes as the rich sound filled the air and her heart. The song was sweet, yet depressing. Though Harukichi messed up the song bitterly as her stomach felt like someone kicked her. She dropped her new violin as the pain grew worse, and it broke on the floor. She clutched her stomach as she felt a knot in her throat. "Mom, I need help!" she cried, stuttering and breathing heavily.

Everything flashed by as she was then in the hospital...

Harukichi winced as she was put on the hospital bed. Doctors and nurses were by her side, helping her. "Now just try to relax," said one doctor. "You'll be fine." She clenched her teeth and winced. "What's happening to me?" she thought. "I didn't show any signs of this at all!" Time had passed... The nurse was holding a newborn boy, who was quietly crying. Harukichi whispered to the doctor next to here; her eyes filled with hot tears. "...It's not true...It isn't my fault...Keita..." And with her words, she died from exhaustion, realizing that her wish to not live, was granted. The war between the Angels and Demons was then truly over- no victory, no loss, only Deathe.

[CENTER][IMG]http://img4.imagetown.net/4822496.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]