OtakuBoards

My Grayce & Pity [M for Cursing, Gore & Man-Slaughter, Sexual Content]

Eli

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]OOC: One last post before I leave[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred] [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]IC: The fire cast a warm glow through out the clearing. It poped and hissed cooking the father that Niji had thrown on. Dark walked away to a nearby tree and climbed up to one of its branches. He propped himself up against the thick trunk of the tree. He instictevly began twirling a shard of ice around his fingers. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I wonder why Imric is in such a bad mood?" Dark thought making a dagger out of ice.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Niji seems so be quite resourceful, I didn't expect her to be as strong as she is, especially since she was still travelling with her master" Dark though thowing the dagger as far as he could.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"As beautiful as a rose, as dangerous as a hidded thorn" Dark whispered creatic a rose out of ice.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]The rose seemed to capture him as he stared deeply into it watching as the fire glinted through it. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Dark the food is ready" Niji said tasting a bit of the fathers flesh.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"...Dark are you there the food is ready" Niji yelled looking at Dark.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What? Oh, I'm comming" Dark answered jumping out of the tree and walking towards the fire forgetting about the icy rose. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]As he drew closer to Niji and Imric he could feel the heat of the fire intensefy. He stopped acouple feet from where Imric and Niji where eating.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Took you long enough" Imric said nawing away at his food.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Why dont you come closer and get some food or are you scared of the fire?" Niji taunted. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark walked forward and put his free hand on Niji's cheek which was very warm to his cold hand "Its too hot for my tastes up here and Im not hungry" Dark said removing his hand.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Fine by me" Imric said as Dark started to walk away.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What's in your hand?" Niji askes as Dark took a step away from the fire.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I almost forgot" Dark thought realizing he still held the rose.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Nothing" Dark said turning and thowing it in the fire.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark watched as the rose began melting quickly poping as the water started to boil. He then walked a few feew away to a puffy patch of grass and layed down. Stretching out tall he brought his hand behind his head and closed his eyes his mind racing.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Going to sleep, allready" Imric said coldly staring at Dark[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"No just thinking" Dark said reveiling his peicing blue eyes and staring at Imric before closing them again.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Endymion...........what do you have planned?" Dark thought listening to the grass by his ear ruffle in the wind.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]OOC: Ok well just my character me when neccessary, hopefully I dont miss anything to major :sweat:. I'll try to get on in texas but if not I'll post first thing when I'm back.[/color][/font]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harukichi flew a bit behind, thinking about what would happen if one of the Angels were to actually die. [I]"Would, or could, anything bring us back? Not to be dramatic, but we're too young to die...And if we were to get killed, what would happen to us?"[/I] It was then late morning, the sun was resting lightly in the sky; though it was covered by gray clouds. The sky itself was a pale gray. The Angels had flown for quite some time before reaching their next destination, the Kingdom Circta. They had all stayed low and near to the ground as to not be revealed by Demons. It surprisingly worked, as they landed on the ground to check out the entrance grounds of the Kingdom.

"Oh my gosh..." whispered Sydney. The other Angels gasped as well to what they saw. At least a hundred people or so were on the ground- bloody, slaughtered and dead. Not only men, but women and children of all ages were in their own blood. The look of terror had struck some faces, some were foaming a bit at the mouth with their saliva. One small boy was even hung by a building with some rope; his neck was torn on one side, and his arms were twisted and tied from behind. Harukichi held her mouth to keep from vomiting, as well as a reaction to the sight of a total massacre.

The five of them flew slowly and carefully over the bodies, checking to see if there were any of them surviving- none were moving, all were completely dead. "It's...engrossing," stated Azurel, whispering. Any Demon could be here, so they had to keep on their full guard.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Went on vacay, sorry. I'm posting while I've found a pc.[/SIZE]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu flew slowly about with the other Angels, looking at the disgusting sight of all the bodies. He felt his stomach become extremely knotted and twisted, and he thought he could puke for all his remaining days.

"It looks as though this place has been abandoned," said Hana quietly. "I don't see any Demons around this area."

The five of them went through the Kingdom, but the Kingdom Circta was bigger than the others they had encountered before. Soon, they were on roofs of buildings, examining the areas from below. On the outskirts of the Kingdom were a few other buildings scattered about, mostly small and blunt. Nothing was mobile, all was still but the soft breeze. Because the stench of the dead bodies was uprising, the wind made it worse, and Daisetsu coughed and gagged a bit.

He didn't feel right, as if something were coming, and he could not explain what.[I]"Why do I feel so cold? It feels like I could be gone any second now...This isn't how I want to be right now."[/I] Daisetsu clenched his fists in anxiety as he watched the other Angels look about the outskirts, then back to the inside of the Kingdom. And as he did so, he too watched the area. Nothing moved, nothing made a sound. All was silent and immobile but the wind, and Daisetsu could hear himself breathing. He became strangely stressed, and he felt something through himself; he thought of himself and the safety of the others. Everything flashed through his mind, and he felt completely insecure. He clenched his sword tightly, and the wind blew through his hair.

[I]"It's...probably just the smell of the dead bodies...Yeah, that's gotta be it. I can't feel this way now. I need to concentrate." [/I] And so he did, his right hand shaking a bit out of weariness.

And as they all stood there on seperate roofs, scouting about for any signs of Demons, they did not know that three skilled Demons would come for them soon. And Daisetsu would soon know that his feelings weren't just a coincidence. Something would happen that he would least expect, and the other Angels would surely be shocked as well.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric perked up from where he had been resting,
"You two!" he hissed, "Can you sense that?"
The other two demons looked up and nodded, they could feel the Holy Energy too, now the Angels where extremely close.
Imric stood up and fetched his cloak, throwing it about his shoulders, he tucked his long blue hair inside and sat down in a position to meditate.
Dark lay where he was but Niji shifted nervously,
"How many Angels?" she thought out loud.
"Five." Came Darks reply from where he lay, he didn?t sound to interested and was currently creating an ice figure of a dying Angel.

After about 10 more minutes of silence, Imric stood up.
"You do realise that this will be a battle that we cannot avoid but must not lose." his companions nodded in reply and let him continue.
"I know that training now ill be hard because the energy we give off will lead the Angels right to us....but I hope you realise that we are seriously under prepared."
Niji looked down, she had trained, but not enough to fight five Angels without getting hurt, she didn?t even know if she would survive. Dark obviously felt the same, a worried look had come across his face and Imric?s eyes looked blank.

"We will win, we [I]must[/I] win!" Niji shouted suddenly, jumping up from her place on a wall.
Imric sighed, "It?s good to be ambitious but let's think realistically about this...." Niji silenced him with a glare.
Dark stood up and brushed himself off, "Well, are we going to wait like cowards...or are we going to find them and fight like warriors?"
Imric nodded and threw off his cloak, his black wings stretching out and letting him take flight. Dark done the same and soared into the air along with Imric. Niji took one final look at the Kingdom and destruction, then took flight with the help of her own wings.
Imric looked at the other two, "Let destiny decide....."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: I think one of the Angels should start the fight and us demons will carry it on from there?[/COLOR]

Harukichi was standing on one roof, looking about the area below. [I]"Everything is too quiet," [/I] she thought. But she thought too soon, for she then turned her head to the left. There in the distance, were three Demons flying toward them. The other Angels saw them as well. There were two males, and one female. They all looked determined, as they approached the five.

Harukichi looked upon the other four Angels, and nodded. They all flew off of the roofs and into the air, calm and quiet. [I]"These three Demons aren't like the rest, they aren't hasty to attack yet."[/I] Harukichi squinted as she gripped her spear in alert and preperation. And as she quickly eyed Daisetsu, he was slightly shaking. She wanted to ask what was wrong, but now wasn't the time. All five of them remained silent as they stopped and remained in the air. The three Demons were now very close, and the stopped a little length in front of the Angels.

The two sides looked upon each other, and Harukichi examined each one of them, little by little. She held her spear with both of her hands, and she held it in front of her, grasping lightly. Nothing was said for a few minutes; and the wind howled worse as the gray clouds covered the sky and sun. And as the two sides stood in their positions, a few rain drops fell onto Harukichi's arms. But that didn't distract her- she kept completely focused on the three Demons.

OOC: *Turns on Sparring Room Matrix fight music. Also does the hand flick*
[COLOR=Slategray][SIZE=1]

IC: The rain increased, pouring down on this dead Kingdom. Azurel grinned as he remembered the Matrix Revolutions last fight scene. Azurel went into a fighting stance, and did the Matrix flick. As that was done, Azurel dove down, the others following. This would be a duel of epic proportions, and some of them may die.
He went for the one that was closest, and dove for his heart. Spinning to dodge any projectiles, he aimed for Imric. As he was halfway, Azurel tossed his blade at Imric and landed, going into a Jujistu stance he had learned in a Karate class.

OOC2:I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric smirked and held out his hand, the blade hit it and seemed to turn into water, it passed through his hand and slowly dripped out, the demons blood was mixed with this new liquid but Imric didn?t seem too phased.
Azurel cursed as he watched the liquid form into a blade again,
"Guys....this will be harder than we thought." he stated.
Imric scoffed, "You expected us to be easy? Thos other demons you slaughtered were pathetic, living off rats and corpses. We are the elite, chosen by our great master himself. Crossing us was a decision you will wish you never made....."
He started a chant that none of the Angels could understand, Niji done the same but in a different language while dark was starting to shake and turn a sickly shade of pale blue, his skin seemed to be frosting over.

The Angels clasped their weapons, hoping to be ready for whatever came at them.
After a few seconds it all went quiet, Niji and Imric had stopped their chanting.
Harukichi stared, she didn?t want to attack but felt helpless just hovering doing nothing,
Imric looked up and his bright green orbs flashed maliciously, he looked at Daisetsu,
"You ready for the worst?"
Daisetsu gulped and a drop of sweat trickled down his pale face, Imric raised his strong arms above his head and closed his eyes tight,
"Ready?"
Daisetsu nodded, "For anything...."
"Good.....now, lets see how you handle [I]this[/I]! Death Blow.....GAICHUU KUJYO!!" he brought his arms down in one swift movement, the Angels all brought up their arms in instinct to protect themselves from whatever Imric used.
They heard a cry and an explosion, when they looked around, smoke was coming from Daisetsu. They flew in closer to see what the blue haired demon had done as the smoke cleared from their friend.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu lied on the ground; he had been shot in the chest. What one of the male Demons had done was exasperating. Daisetsu was losing life fast. And as he closed his eyes, they only re-opened to see his whole life flash before himself. He knew the end would soon near, most likely by any minute. "DAISETSU!" cried out Harukichi, and she flew instantly over to where he was, as the three Demons smirked in amusement. Sydney, Azurel and Hana remained where they were, as to keep on full guard; though they themselves were also shocked.

Daisetsu was looking up at the sky as more rain began to fall. And in his view at the next few seconds, was Harukichi. She had dropped her spear next to Daisetsu's side, along with grasping his arm. Tears had already filled her eyes, and they ran down her cheeks in pain and sorrow. Her eyes trembled greatly, and Daisetsu could feel her hand shaking greatly on his arm. Most of his blood was around him, though neither of them seemed to notice.

"You can't die," she whispered Harukichi. "Not now...I can't let you...I-"

But Daisetsu lifted his hand weakly in his last actions, to stop her from what she was about to say. "I know...how you feel, Harukichi..." he sighed, and he dropped his arm to his side. He looked at her with an emotionless expression. "You all stay strong. You know I'm...not going to make it." He swallowed as he then looked into her eyes, and she then looked surprised. "Your eyes," she said in shock. "They're so blue..." She stopped herself, and looked up in the sky to the small light that became bigger.

The light reached the ground, becoming the form of a body. And there was another spirit. Her hair was ankle-length, and a grayish brown. She wore a white, long dress with a white hooded cape. Everyone in the area was completely still, amazed and confused. Daisetsu looked upon her with his eyes half-closed. He could feel his breath become shorter. [I]"Goodbye, I'll see you guys later...."[/I] He smiled weakly, and that smile faded as he closed his eyes...and silently sighed his last breath.[/FONT]
~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Ok, it was fun being Daisetsu. I had a great time.

Azurel helplessly watched Diasetsu die, his words choked out in bloodied gasps. Azurel gripped his sword, and flew straight for Imric, not caring how much he got hurt, as long as he had revenge. One of his friends had just been killed by this monster. Fueled with righous anger, he was anew. Azurel sped like a bullet, replaying the last words of Diasetsu in his mind.[I]"You all stay strong. You know I'm...not going to make it."[/I] With silent tears, Azurel sped to his friend's late rescue, or his own demise.

Stabbing rapidly, he lunged at the fowl demon. Azurel's force was incredible, each hit as strong as a speeding car. It is amazing what anger can do. Throwing his blade at the demon's head. He jumped into the air, and kicked and punched at the demon, all with the presision of a master.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Goodby, Diasetsu.

Harukichi remained in her position next to Daisetsu. Her eyes were lying upon the spirit that had come, and she looked back to Daisetsu. Her eyes widened as she then gasped. "No..." It seemed as though all were going in slow motion- the Angels and Demons battling, and the strange spirit approaching her and the ever-sleeping Daisetsu. Tears streamed even more down Harukichi's face as she sobbed quietly. The spirit finally stood over the two, seeming as if she didn't even notice the others at battle. Harukichi looked up at her, the rain washing away and mending with her tears.

"Do not fear, child." stated the spirit, her amethyst eyes glowing as a bolt of lightning flashed in the far distance.

"I am the third spirit, here to take Daisetsu away. Our powers cannot bring him back to life, though he can sleep peacefully with the use of my remaining power." Hearing this, Harukichi stood up with her spear, and watched as the spirit casted a white glow over Daisetsu's body. Once he had completely vanished, the spirit looked at Harukichi and nodded. "Go help your friends. They need you now..." And with that, the spirit faded as well.

Harukichi looked upon the other Angels in battle with the Demons. She gripped her spear in anger, ready to avenge a fallen Angel. She remembered his words, as she flew off to where the others were, assured that Daisetsu would rest in peace. [I]"You all stay strong. You know I'm...not going to make it." [/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric crossed his strong arms in an attempt to block the maddened Angels attacks. he was bruised now from an onslaught of swift and precise kicks and punches. he had a swollen and bleeding lip, a bleeding nose and a black eye.

Niji and Dark were battling with Angels as well but weren?t fairing as badly as him, Imric looked at the two of them, a dangerous mistake.
As he turned his head the hilt of the Angels sword was brought crashing into his cheek. He cried out in pain as he felt his lower jaw bone break and he spat blood out as he gasped for air.

The Angel stopped his attack and glared at the Demon, "This is what you get for killing my friend, you bastard. For Daisetsu, you will [I]die[/I] !!" Azurel held his sword in an execution pose and aimed right for Imric?s scarred and burnt stomach, the demon had just enough time to react and dodged the certainly fatal blow, only receiving a scratch across his abdomen.

He looked at Dark, who was bleeding from the forearm. His friend looked back and nodded, they needed to get out or they would die here and now to these Angels.
Dark grabbed a protesting Niji and started to fly west, towards the Kingdom of Mantua. Imric, against his better judgment, decided to fly North, he wanted to train by himself and at least this way the Angels would have to split up.

He gave the male Angel that had caused him so much damage a final glare and shot off towards Circta as fast as his wings could take him.
All the way there he cursed to himself, 'You coward...you f*cking, worthless coward....'
He landed in an open field and saw that the Angels weren't following, he would have time to heal but he knew by the next time he saw the Angels, they would be much stronger....if he wanted to survive, then he would be too.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC Phew! Okay, I hope that was alright for a 'revival' post, any problems, PM me.....[/B]

As the fleeing bastards ran, Azurel slowly drifted to the rainy rooftop of a nearby house. He was exausted, and very angry. Diasetsu was dead, and he couldn't even kill the murderer. He mentally beat himself up, for all of the things he couldn't fix anyway. Hate surged through his sword, and it transformed, Becoming a very heavy blade, one that requied two hands. The color stayed the same, as well as the runes, but instead of the middle being spilt, it was at the halfway point, coming midway, then making a crude arrow shape, but very jagged. A large silver and blue wing erupted from the hilt, just one. It was the new Soul Caliber, changing with the user's will. Getting up, he put the blade in his hands and flew over Harukichi. She was still, quiet. Silent tears came down her soft face like a stream of saddened diamonds. He put a hand on her sholder, and said with a gentle voice,

"Its OK, Harukichi. I'm here. I won't leave, I swear. I-I-I love you to damn much."

"What? You love... me?.... I don't get it, no one loves me...."

"That's not true, Harukichi. I do. When I first layed eyes on you at the park, I couldn't get you out of my mind, and now, after all this time, I-I.... I can't stand to see you unhappy. Come on, we better get going."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Harukichi remained stunned in her position as her eyes shined with unnoticable tears that last fell from where she was, all the way to the ground. She took a deep breath as Hana and Sydney remained a bit teary-eyed themselves. Shaking her head in a furious manner, she pointed south with her spear and called out to the others.

"We go this way, since those three went off in two different directions. We will clear more of weaker Demons from anywhere, but I swear we'll meet...them...again."

The rain had become a bit weaker, as the sky remained gray in it's afternoon state. The ground was wet, and the atmosphere smelled of dew. Looking behind her, she saw the other three Angels nod. And before flying off in that direction, Harukichi took one long look at Daisetsu's location of death. None of his blood lay there any longer, and his body was gone with the spirit that had taken him to peace. In an instant matter, Harukichi whispered under her breath.

"Unexpectedly..."

That was when her tears stopped, and she looked up at the sky again. She felt someone become an even stronger bond to her heart, and she weakly smiled as a result. With that, Harukichi flew off first, signaling that it was time to go. They flew south, to what they would soon know as the Kingdom Vidia. All four of them remained quiet, drowning in their own thoughts as they weakly searched for any random Demons on the trail.

Azurel lept into the air after Harukichi, grabbing the massive sword and heaving it into a holder he had found for a flamberge. He was still wondering if it was a good idea to say what he said, but he pushed that thought out and cought up to Harukichi. Azurel looked at the peaceful sky above before saying to Harukichi,

"I'm sorry. That was stupid back there, I was being a dweeb. No one would ever love this shell of a soul, this unhuman blue tint to my skin, the pure white of my hair. You just gotta understand, I need some support, but you need some too. You seemed to take Diasetsu's death the hardest, and for saying that right after the fight, that was just me being an ass." He looked at Harukichi with a false smille, when his insides writhed. She seemed to notice, as she said back,

"You don't look so good. Are you OK?" Harukichi said with a conserned look on her face. Azurel simply replied,

"I know I don't look good, didn't I just say that? Anyway, 1, I'm squemish around girls, and 2, the stench is getting worse." And it was true, a massive pile of bodies were heaped in the center of the town square. A baby lay across the top, its milky white skin never to become a dark tan. As he watched this horrific sight, a crow flew down and started to pick at the baby's eyes. Filled with the anger of Diasetsu's death, his foolishness, and the unholy thought of a crow eating a baby, Azurel dove down and sliced the fowl bird in two, then four, then 8, 16, 32,.... After the bird was dead, Azurel found a torch and motioned for the other angels to come. He was going to cremate them, so they wouldn't be eaten by the fowl thing that prowl around still. After that was done, they took off to rid the kingdom of Vidia.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Harukichi knew that burning the bodies was the best way, though she still didn't want to fully accept the fact. When flying off toward the Kingdom of Vain, the four Angels kept along with the dirt path. The rain was stopping, and they remained low to the ground whilst in flight. Pretty soon, they had passed a fairly large tree. And on the biggest branch, there were three small children- one was a girl, the remaining two were boys. They looked torched as they were hung from the largest tree branch.

The girl's arms seemed as if they weren't her own, for they were twisted and broken, leaving some bones to have cut through the flesh. One boy had his legs chopped off, as they were lying on the grass. His mouth was filled with blood, which was drizzling down and off his chin due to the rain. The third boy had a huge hole in his side, shoulder and head. All of them had burns everywhere, blistering their skin.

Harukichi felt her stomach quiver all the more. Random bodies lay in fields, it seemed pointless to gather each one and continue to burn them into ashes. And onward they flew into Vidia. They reached the small Kingdom in a matter of an hour. It was the smallest Kingdom they had seen yet. Harukichi landed on the ground in the middle of the street that the four of them were flying over. She looked around in confusion as Sydney noticed that she had stopped flying. "What's wrong Harukichi?" questioned Hana, who in turn stopped with Azurel in the air.

"Something's not right, look around." answered Harukichi.

The other three looked around as Harukichi explained. "Do you see? There are no bodies lying around." All of them examined the area cautiously. "You're right," exclaimed Sydney in surprise. "So where [I]are[/I] the bodies?"

At that moment, Demons erupted from some of the buildings. They broke through walls and roofs. There were ten Demons this time- four females, and six males. It would be harder to take since there were more of them, and the fact that Daisetsu was gone.

[I][color=navy]“Dark! Let me go! I’ll blow your head off, you know I will!” Threatened an angry Niji, struggling to get out of Dark’s firm grip on her arm. Dark just ignored her and kept dragging her along behind him as he flew forward. He seemed to be in a trance.[/I]

I know fleeing was for the best, but I still couldn’t help feeling like a coward. [I]Dark thought. He was totally out of it.[/I] I’ve never retreated before and now… I don’t know, maybe those angels are going to be tougher than I expected. Maybe we have our work cut out for us. We will train and next time we will defeat those angels!

[I]“Yo! Dark! I swear, when we land you are dead meat! I will- ow! Ease up, you’re crushing my wrist! Ow! Hey-ow, Dark! Hey- no! Dark, you’re freezing my wrist! Dark! DARK! OY, DARK!!!” Dark didn’t even glance at her. “Damn it, Dark, let go! Cold, cold, cold-ow!”

Dark’s hand felt like it was burning all of a sudden. He looked down. It was burning! He let go of Niji and brought his hand to his mouth and blew out the flames (they were very small). He looked over at Niji with a hateful glare.

“Hey, that’s what you get for crushing my arm.” She lifted her arm to show him her bruising, crystallized wrist. “This would probably take until next year to thaw out if I didn’t control fire! You’re very lucky I can thaw it now, or I would make sure you’d get a burn that would hurt when you sit for the rest of your life!” She said and she emitted a small flame from the tip of her finger and started melting the layer of ice around her hand and wrist. Dark paid no attention.
“The angels are stronger than we expected. We need to train.”
“No, they’re stronger than[/I] you [I]expected. Notice how I don’t have a scratch on me!”
“That’s only because I blocked that one angel’s attack on you, and you know it!”
“No!”
“YES!”
“NO!”
“Do you get along with anyone!?”
“Yeah. I got along with Maersto.”
“Who-oh, yeah. Well, you kind of had to.”
“Yeah, I guess so.”
“Still, now that Imric’s gone you are arguing with me and that just lead me to believe that you have to not agree with someone constantly.”
“No. I agree with you, we do have to train.”
“Thank you.”
“The only thing I don’t agree with is that we both underestimated the angels. I think that only you underestimated the angels.”
“You-you know what? I- you-I- garg!” And with that, Dark turned his head away from Niji and flew ahead.

The truth was that Niji did agree with Dark that they both underestimated the angels, she didn’t know why she said she disagreed with him. The truth was that, even though the angels didn’t harm her, the fight made her extremely tired and she didn’t know how long she could stay in the air on her own. But she wasn’t able to swallow her pride and tell Dark, so she pressed on. Gradually her breathing got heavier and she slowed down a bit. After about two minutes she passed out and plummeted towards the trees below her. She blacked out before she hit the canopy.[/color][/I]

The 10 demons were in the swollen sky, darting back and forth in the twilght. One of the females stopped in the air right above Azurel's head, and chanted, "KIYO KAUMI CARUGK!" Then a giant blade of wind headed for Azurel, ready to cleave him in half. Time seemed to slow as it came, and Azurel dodged it by leaning back until he was farther back than the greatest person ever to play limbo. It swished over to Sydney, though, who barely had enough time to dive out of the way and it zoomed right back to Azurel. He sliced at the blade of wind, stopping it. The other demons started shooting mostly Ice and Lightning, but a few used great chuncks of earth to barrel down on the land. A giant shard of ice headed right for Azurel's heart. He smashed his blade into the spire of frozen water, splitting it in two. Several earth users were targeting Hana, so Azurel sped over to help her, as three people were trying to crush her. No one could even get off an attack. Azurel spoke to Hana, saying,

"I'll keep them off you,you try to hurt them, or kill em." It was going to be a tough fight...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark flew on his head full of anger "I swear she is the most subborn demon is all of vain or hidden, why did I bother helping her" he thought though something is his heart was glad he did and told him he would do it again.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Its too quiet, maybe she went to find Imric... no I doubt that." Dark said spinning round quickly and scanninf the sky just in time to see a falling Niji.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"S***!" Dark yelled flying as fast a he could remembering that she cant fly for extended period of times "Why didn't she say something"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark reached her right before she would have hit the canopy though he wasnt able to come out of the dive. He held Niji close to him wrapping his large wings around her for protection before flipping so his back was facing the ground realizing they were gonna crash. As they ripped through the canopy birds flew of in every direction squawking. Branches broke across Darks back with loud cracks that rang through out the trees creating a somewhat metallic sound. Finally the two hit the ground, sliding hard into a nearby tree trunk. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Glad thats over with" Dark coughed checking to see of Niji was allright before he went unconsious.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]OOC: My turn to pass out lol. Sorry its kinda short couldnt think of much else[/color][/font]

Harukichi looked around expeditiously as she dodged shards of ice and rock from various Demons that were soaring around her. Azurel was trying to be of help to Hana as Sydney as able to keep some Demons off by herself. Though from behind, one of the Demons had launched a fairly broad shard of lightning. It reached Harukichi just as she had turned around, and hit her near her wrist on her left arm. The bolt literally gave her a shock as it dug through her skin like acid, blood gradually emerging and spilling onto the ground she hovered over.

With her new wound, it would distress Harukichi to attack. Though there was no other possible option, and fleeing would be just as horrible as staying there without a fight. So she kept on through the pain as an ice shard came close to hitting the wound she had gotten on her side. She needed to come up with a way to kill them as she fractically looked over to where Hana was. She was shooting arrows carefully whilst Azurel kept them at bay, and the idea struck Harukichi.

Flying around a distance away from Hana, Harukichi tried to get some of the Demons to follow her, in spite of what would happen. Hana had followed along, and shot one of the female Demons. The female had recieved an arrow through her hand as she tried to make an orb of earth to stop it. Though in the process, the arrow went clear up her arm, causing her flesh to tear up. It was as if a bomb were erupting through her muscle. She yowled in convulsion as her blood gushed about, and Hana shot a second arrow as she was distracted. The arrow then hit the Demon in the lungs as she fell to the ground like a fly.

The remaining nine Demons had seen this act, knowing it was then wise to directly attack Hana. And as they flew over to her location, Hana flew a bit higher into the sky, shooting radom arrows to keep them back. While the Demons aimed their different powers at her, Harukichi darted over to a male Demon from behind. She then pegged her spear up into the wicked male's back. With this, the spear went through his skin tissue at a slanted angle. And with that, the point of the spear hit him through the back of his neck, and into his head, killing him then and there.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as Harukichi then withdrew her spear, and he fell to the ground as well. Sydney had slayed a female by slashing at her neck and stomach numerous times. And with a final touch, Sydney chopped the female's head in half. She had killed a male Demon in the same manner, keeping to that attack style for the time being. There were then six left- two females and four males. At that moment, Harukichi looked up to see Hana attempting to keep two of the Demons away. But what none of the Angels knew, was that they had created their own plan as well. While Harukichi kept one of the male Demons away by blocking his ice orbs and shards, she heard Azurel shout out from behind.

"Hana, watch out!"

While dodging the ice shard the male had just shot, Harukichi bolted around a bit, turning around to see one of the female Demons a distance behind Hana. Harukichi's pulse grew faster to see the danger grow ever so quickly, and her eyes widened and trembled. The female Demon had created a large, long ice shard. Sydney had shouted out as well, as the Demon plunged the ice shard into Hana from behind, as if it were a sword. It went clear through Hana's stomach, as she gave a shocked expression. She remained still as she gaped, her pupils then dilated as one tear dropped from her right eye. Slowly, she dropped her bow and arrow that she held in her hand, as she weakly fell to the ground far below her.

Harukichi was then stunned and felt her heart shatter as she watched all that had just happened. Though she realized that the battle was not over, when the male Demon she was battling had thrown a shard of ice into her side, in the exact spot that she had been wounded in a long while ago. Harukichi gave a short wince. And with a newfound fury, she dove downwards, right above the male Demon, and crashed her spear into his skull. Making sure that the spear was at least two feet deep through his head, she released her attack to see the male foam blood at the mouth as he instantly died. There were then two female Demons and three males. Azurel and Sydney had fought more arduous as well, to see the newly departed Hana.

[COLOR=SeaGreen]
Azurel saw another one of his friends fall, a shard of ice through her stomach. His voice was choked with thick emotions, and every word or breath wracked with sobs.
In a heavy wet voice, Azurel said,

"Why.... why am I so useless?! I couldn't save Diasetsu, now not Hana! I can't give up, I just can't! But why go on, if you can't help and will only get them killed? Think, the one you love could die because you, yet again, couldn't make it in time. NO! I'M GONNA FIGHT! DIE, BASTARDS!" And with that, his voice was clear of all emotion other than anger and loyalty. The wind blade maker grinned and fired a spear of wind at his stomach. Azurel saw Harukichi get hit in the side, and that only induced more of his beserker rage. He dodged spear, then rushed the demon, sword at his side. Bringing it up, he cut through the fragile tissue of the demon's neck, blood gushing out like a river onto Azurel's hands and body. With a grunt, he stabbed it's head again and again, until the male demon was nothing but a bloody pulp.

"Haru, are you OK? I'll be right there to hel-" His voice was cut short as a giant spire of earth spiked his sword arm. It went right through, and blood was everywhere. Looking about for the attacker, his eyes settled on a Female demon, laughing with a rotten glee. With a grunt, he switched his sword to his left arm and with one swish, cut her head off and tore its eyes out. Not caring about his own wound, getting wrapped up in emotion, he flew to Harukichi who, while fighting, had seen him rip the fowl globes of flesh out the demon's sockets.[/COLOR]

[I][color=navy]Niji slowly regained consciousness. She tried to sort out her brain. Random things kept passing through her mind.

[u][b]*Flashbacks*[/b][/u]

[b]*Flashback-12 years ago*[/b]

“But mom, I don’t want to go! I want to stay with you!” A seven year old Niji said, pleading with her mother not to make her go to Vain.
“Oh, Niji. It’s for the best. You’ll go over there and you’ll train and you’ll work hard with Mr. Frypo and you’ll be famous and you’ll live a much better life than the one I gave you.” Niji’s mom re-assured her.
“But what if I can’t find you again?”
“Nonsense, Niji. We’ll be right here, waiting for you to get back.” Niji’s father said. It wasn’t exactly a lie, they were going to wait for her return, but they knew she would never find them again. Niji’s mother looked hesitant to lie to Niji.
“That-that’s right! You see? Everything will be fine!” This time Mrs. Ju sounded like she was trying to re-assure herself. “Now go. The ship’s leaving.” She said and Niji turned and left, giving a final glance from just inside of the ship’s door. She could see her mother clinging to her father, a single tear dropped down her dirty cheek, leaving a clean streak behind, her mother’s deep blue eyes were shimmering and her hair was blowing in the wind. Mr. Ju held a serious look, but smiled encouragingly at his daughter just as they slammed the door shut.

[b]*Flashback-17 years ago*[/b]

“Oh, Niji! No!” Her mother cried as Niji shot another fireball at another cockroach. She was getting better at her aim because now she hit almost every cockroach she shot a fireball at. But that didn’t stop the fire from burning the rest of the house, too. The last one had scorched a hole in the wall. Mrs. Ju hurried over to the two year old and picked her up and set her on the table. She turned her hands over and smacked them as hard as she could. “No! Bad, Niji! Bad! You don’t use your powers in the apartment!” Niji’s palms grew red and the little girl began to cry. Her mother wanted to comfort her, but knew she had to teach her a lesson, so she just put her on the ground again and walked away.

[b]*Flashback-7 years ago*[/b]

“Concentrate, Niji! Concentrate! Think of nothing but hatred and channel that into energy! Good. Now try again.” Maersto told Niji. She was learning how to shoot beams of fire and failed to totally demolish the building she had tried it on before, so she moved on to the next. She could see people scrambling out of the door and she could hear the screaming of the other citizens as they tried to escape the blazing city. Niji could hear a mother comforting her baby not far off. It reminded the twelve-year-old of her own mother and how she sent her away, knowing she could never return. She grew angry and sent the biggest fire blast she’d sent that day. It leveled everything in it’s path and left Maersto awestruck and Niji firing more and more blasts at different areas of the city.

[b]*Flashback-About a day ago*[/b]

"Listen, hon., I don't know what you are trying to achieve...but I ain't interested in you...sorry." Imric said and he carried on walking and smirking to himself.

Niji was fuming[/I] I cant believe this guy...how could one person be so annoying?! I can't stand him! [I]she glared at Imric and he just saluted her,

"Can't take your pretty eyes off me, can you?" he smirked and then winked at her.
She growled low in her throat, "If you aren’t careful I'm going to have to kill you, whether you are on my side or not." she threatened.
Imric laughed, "I'd love to see you try."

After a few minutes silence Imric stood up. Niji had her back to him and was clearly doing her very best to will him from existence. He walked behind her and in a flash he had pulled her up off her feet.

She stared at him, "What the hell are you doing?" she asked but Imric placed a finger on her lips.

Her eyes widened, [/I]What does he think he’s doing?! [I]she screamed inside her head.

Before she knew what was happening Imric had leant down and kissed her.

[u][b]*End Flashbacks*[/b][/u]

After sorting out her mind, Niji finally opened her eyes. She was staring face down into Dark’s chest. She gave a little yell and jumped off of him, staggering back a few feet away from him. He didn’t even flinch. She knew he wasn’t dead, and she knew he had saved her, so she did the kindly thing to do.

“HEY! DARK!” Niji yelled as she kicked him as hard as she could in the shoulder.[/I][/color]

While Azurel had killed two of the three male Demons, Harukichi pulled the ice shard from her side, and her blood that had swollen in that area had dried up a bit from how cold the ice actually was. The wound was caked with dry blood as the center was still forming a pool of the new red liquid. Harukichi felt her side go numb a bit as she noticed Sydney slaughtering one of the female Demons to death in a frenzied rage.

The last male and female Demons did not leave without trying to kill another Angel, and the female used shot a lightning orb at Sydney, to hit her on her left shoulder. Just as the effect on Harukichi's right arm, the lightning dug into Sydney's shoulder, biting into her skin. In mere seconds, her blood arose a bit upwards, as if it were boiling. As Sydney lunged straight for the female Demon in full speed, the male flew over and in front of the female Demon to protect her.

But that was a fatal mistake, as Sydney's sword stabbed through both his and the female's necks. As the two Demons remained hanging on the sword by their necks, Sydney twisted the sword like once before, and the blade carved holes through their necks. Blood splurted from every which way, and the two gasped for air, until they were silent. Sydney let them slide off her sword, and they fell below onto the ground with a hard thud.

The Demon team was prevailed, and the remaining three Angels landed quietly on the ground. This was the first Kingdom in which they had seen Demons lying about, rather than humans. Though remembering Hana, Harukichi looked about the area. The place where Hana's body lay, was now bare. Her body was gone, including her bow and arrow, just like Daisetsu and his sword. [I]"A spirit must have taken her already."[/I] thought Harukichi. And they heard an unfamiliar voice. "You three, down there. Look up."

As Azurel, Sydney and Harukichi did so, they saw a teenage boy in the air. He had emerald eyes and short, black hair. He wore a white hooded cape, just like the first spirit they had ever seen, though his hood had diamonds on the border. He flew down to the three Angels and landed on the ground. He let down his hood, and spoke. "As you might have guessed, I'm the fourth spirit. I took Hana away already. Though you three must know that you can't give up as you lose someone. Each time one of you die, we use everything in our last bit of power to bring you to peace, rather than rot away. I hope you guys can manage with your wounds for the time being, we only have so much to help you with, and we can only do so little at a time..." The spirit faded away whilst talking, leaving the Angels quiet.

It was evening at that moment. "I know it seems awful to," began Harukichi. "But I think we should stay the-" Though she couldn't finish her sentence, as she heard the shuffling of feet nearby. The three Angels turned around and held their guard, only to find nearly twenty to thirty humans wandering from different places of Vidia.

"-Night?" Harukichi finished her sentence as if it were a question.

One of the elder men stepped forth, approaching slowly. His voice was shaky. "P-Please, we're humans. We don't have any reason to hurt you..." Harukichi nodded slowly, flashing a weak smile upon the gray haired man. He looked over the three, and noticed each of their wounds. "As our thanks of saving us whilst we hid, we will help you through the night until you wish to leave." Harukichi looked over to Sydney and Azurel. She, for one, didn't have a problem with staying here- as long as they remained hidden well in Vidia.

Agreeing upon resting up for the early morning, the Angels entered upon one fairly large house. It was like a cottage inside. The elder that led them there showed them in. "This is my house, you may stay for the night. I would be more than honored." Harukichi didn't want to be rude, though she felt dizzy, and sat in the wooden chair closest to her. Some of the remaining women in Vidia had brought bandages, and hot water. They cleaned each of the three Angels' blood off their wounds, and wrapped them up so that they would heal.

When finished, the several women bowed and left. Harukichi looked down at her bandaged lower arm, and then at her side, and thought of it as a job well done. It felt weird to Harukichi, knowing that Angels were with humans. [I]"Though how could I think this?"[/I] she thought. [I]"I was once a human too, that doesn't make me any different."[/I]

Her mother then came to her thoughts, as she slowly drifted into a small slumber in the chair she was sitting in. Harukichi could still remember her mother's voice as she had remembered being given a piece of advice at a young age. [I]"When you do something, you go and finish it headstrong. You don't back away because of what you see happen to others, even if it means sacrificing a few things of your own..."[/I]

[COLOR=SeaGreen]
Azurel couldn't sleep. His arm was aching and so was his head. Seeing Harukichi sleeping peacefully in an armchair, he took of his blanket and walked slowly over to her. Pushing a golden hair out of her face, he bent down and lightly kissed her on the cheek. She didn't stir, and Azurel headed back to his chair. He threw his blanket over her and went outside the cottage to get some air. [i]This is strange, this world. I've felt feelings I never have before, some good, some bad. I can't have any regrets, though, because if I regret something I've done, then I doubt myself. And If I doubt myself, who can I lean on? No one.[/i] And Azurel headed back in. He didn't retrive his blanket, as he was warm enough. It was hard to admit it, but he couldn't help it. He was blushing as he realized how much he liked her.[/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark layed surrouded by complete darkness. He looked down to check on Niji when he realized she was gone. He bolted upright a tried yelling her name but no words escaped his mouth. He began to fly but no matter how high he flew he was surrounded by darkness. Finally he shot ice shards in every direction be for returning o the dark gound. "What is this place?" He though falling to his knees, "Am I dead?".[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"HEY! DARK" Yelled Niji's voice as he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]The darkness began to spin and soon he was engulfed in a white light. Dark sat up fast suprising the female demon about to strike him again. Standing up he brushhed himself off feeling with some effort feeling the aches and pains of the fall.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Thats some thanks" Dark shot with a grin.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Its not my fault you dont wake up" Niji said returning the grin.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Anyways are you alright?" Dark asked tracing the fall.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Yeah, are you?" Niji asked following Dark's eyes.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I will be" Dark answered flapping his wings a bit before turning to to Niji "I need to stop looking out for you, its gonna kill me one day" Dark added with a laugh.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Thats good we need everthing if we are going to beat the angels and I never asked for your help" She said looking at the ground.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Well what do you want to do we can camp here or keep moving?" Dark asked looking up at the sky.[/color][/font]

Harukichi was dreaming about her childhood as she slept in the chair...The young Harukichi, at age seven, was playing her small violin as her parents were still married, and arguing in the room next to hers. She tuned their voices out of her mind, focusing on her weeping song. She played louder each minute, though that only made her parents yelling rise even more. Her kid brother Jiroi wasn't born yet, so she was all alone. Tears flowed down the little Harukichi's face and onto the floor as she kept on playing the sorrowful music. And right when the music reached it's peak of noise and melancholy, she heard a loud thud against the wall, right after hearing her mother scream in horror. In shock, Harukichi dropped her violin, and it shattered as it hit the ground...

Harukichi bolted awake, realizing that she was covered by a blanket. Azurel was leaning against a wall, his arms crossed as he looked down to the floor. Though when Harukichi stood up, he brought himself to look up from his position. Sydney was asleep in another chair, curled up and quiet. Harukichi whispered to Azurel after folding the blanket up and placing it on the chair. "How long has it been?"

"About five or six hours." answered Azurel in the same quiet voice.

"Where's the elder?"

"In his room."

Harukichi walked down a small hallway, and through one door. Surprisingly, it was the old man's room. It was completely dark, and the candle on the table next to his bed was not lit. [I]"Smoke?"[/I] The candle was giving away some smoke just then, and Harukichi quietly stepped over to the elder's bed. "Sir, are you alright?" she whispered in the most quiet manner, and lightly tapped the blanket completely covering the man. But something was wrong- the blanket was damp. Harukichi was bemused as she examined her fingertip, seeing that it was stained a deep red. [I]"No.."[/I] Flustered and anxious, she tore the covers off the bed to see the once healthy old man now just a bloody corpse.

His wrists, head and chest were slit, and his neck was bond with rope, which was also bloody. His eyes were gouged out, and his mouth was like a minature pool of blood, overflowing a bit on the side of his mouth. Harukichi backed away with her hand to her mouth, dropping the blood-soaked blanket she held. Her hand was wet with his blood then, and she fell to her knees. Her hands were shaking with a panic as she clenched them beside her head, and she let a growling screm escape her lips. A little afterward, Azurel rushed in the room, followed a bit after by Sydney. They both stopped in the room and stared at the body of the elder in the bed.

"What happened?!" asked Azurel in a dizzy, angered tone. Sydney just remained shocked and silent. Suddenly, the howling wind whispered a bit through the open window that the three then looked upon. Harukichi stood up instantly, walking over to the window sill, seeing marks of fresh blood upon it. She looked back at the two. "Demons must have slipped in and killed him in his sleep, that's why nothing was heard." Azurel was even more angry than before as he sped out the door, grabbing his sword along the way. Sydney remained in the same spot, dazed as she stared at the former old one who invited them into his home, and had their wounds healed. Harukichi had to grab her by the wrist to wake her from her horrified trance, and she pulled Sydney along with her through the door as well.

"Come on, we need to stay with Azurel." said Harukichi softly.

Finally out of her shock, Sydney nodded with a "Hm," and grabbed her sword as Harukichi took her spear. Their weapons were renewed by some of the residers of the little Kingdom Vidia. They met up with Azurel outside; the night was slightly dim as the moon beamed downwards upon everything, illuminating things here and there. They didn't know if any of the remaining people in Vidia were alive, though hopefully they were. The three scouted about, not seeing any more dead bodies. But right then and there, Harukichi noticed Sydney in a funny manner. She was smelling the air nearly five times.

"What's wrong?" asked Azurel, confused. Sydney shook her head. "I smell something burning." They all could clearly smell it then, as they turned around to see four humans panicking in different directions, with a house on fire. The three Angels flew down to each of the humans seperately. Harukichi asked a woman a question. "Is there anyone else in that building?" The woman shook her head frantically, then sped off into the direction she had headed for.

That was when Harukichi noticed something in the air- not Sydney or Azurel, for they were both a little distance from her. She squinted to see the same male Demon they had faced not so long ago- the one that used to be with the other male and the female as his companions. [I]"Why is he alone?"[/I] thought Harukichi. Though that wasn't important. He turned his head down to look at Harukichi as she squinted. And in surprise, he flew off and away. Harukichi clenced her teeth in spite; and after waiting awhile, she flew after him. She could hear Sydney call out behind her. "Harukichi, wait up!" She and Azurel followed behind, catching up with her.

"What's going on?" asked Azurel, slightly yelling through the speed at which they were going. "We're following the Demon that got away with killing that old man and burning that building," replied Harukichi. "He was one of the three that had fleed from before- the one that killed Daisetsu." Saying this, Azurel and Sydney remained silent as they flew a bit faster. The Demon wasn't seen, though they could feel where he was. And that Demon, also known as Imric, would lead them to the next Kingdom- Sintra.

Harukichi thought as they soared onward. [I]"He didn't kill us because Azurel was thankfully awake, and he's not with his two companions...but why didn't we feel his presence before?"[/I]