OtakuBoards

My Grayce & Pity [M for Cursing, Gore & Man-Slaughter, Sexual Content]

Eli

Azurel flickered his wings to get some of the blood off of them. Azurel crouched in the air, ready to spring. He grinned and spoke,' "Well, one of the demons wants to play swords. The only thing is, its five against one. Comprehende?" And all of the angels stabbed out at the female deviant. She dodged to the side, but Harukichi clipped one of her wings. The demon growled in anger and pain, and shot an orb of flames at Azurel. It pierced both sets of wings on his right side, and Azurel screamed in anguish.

"AHHH! HOLY ****! It hurts." Azurel cussed. He was suspended in the air, being held up by only his magic powers inside of the robe. Azurel noticed his right arm go limp, and swiched to his left for fighting.

"Are you ok, Azurel?" Asked Daisetsu. "Yeah, it just hurts REALLY bad." Azurel responded. With renewed vigor, Azurel charged the female demon. Azurel cut off her arm and clipped her other wings. Hana fired an arrow at the woman's head, piercing her skull and cutting the brain stem, killing the demon instantly.

Azurel landed and assesed his damage. He had a foot long hole in both of his right wings. he looked for some cloth to bind the wound in. he found some cotton shirt strips on the ground by a tailor's hut and wrapped his wings carefully.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I][color=navy]Dark woke with a start and looked angrily at Imric. But, before he had time to say anything, a large rock collided with the back of Imric’s head.

“Do you mind?! I’m trying to sleep!” Niji yelled at Imric.
“Tell that to Dark! I wouldn’t have to yell if he wasn’t such a sound sleeper!” Imric retorted. “And you didn’t have to throw a rock at me…”
“Well, keep it down! I’m going back to sleep and I don’t want anymore interruptions!”
“Yeah, you need your beauty sleep alright.” Imric muttered. Another rock whacked him in the head. “Hey!” But Niji was lying with her back to him, acting as though she had done nothing (even though she had), so he let it go.[/I]

She’s starting to annoy me and it hasn’t even been five hours! And where’s she getting all those rocks? It’s like she made them from thin air! The sooner we get rid of the angels the better. [I]Imric thought to himself, but he decided to forget about it and talk to Dark now that he’d gotten him awake.

Niji was lying on her side, staring at the dark trees.[/I] God, I hope this isn’t going to be how it is every night! [I]She thought, burning with anger.[/I] I can’t stand Imric! I can’t believe it! I thought it would be Dark that I wouldn’t get along with since we control opposite elements, but it’s the one I have the most in common with! Ugh!

[I]However, being trained in not caring, Niji couldn’t hold on to one emotion for long, and so she didn’t stay angry for long. Soon she was just thinking. She heard nothing of what the other two were talking about, and frankly she could care less, but she did wonder about them.[/I] Maybe I should give them a chance. I mean, how long will it be before we get rid of these angels? There’s no point in going through this ordeal fighting with my own teammates, and there’s no reason why we shouldn’t enjoy the company while it lasts. I mean, we are demons and we do live alone. It’s nice to meet others once and a while. I just hope they feel the same, and that it’s not too late to redeem myself…. And that I am able to apologize. [I]

She decided to stop thinking and listened to the soft sound of whispers coming from the other two, hoping that they weren’t planning something against her, but then again, if she was going to try and work with them, she had better start trusting them, so she told herself it was alright and slipped into a dreamless sleep by the soft sound of the whispering.[/I][/color]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu watched Hana help Azurel a bit, and then took a look at the street. There were at least five bodies scattered in the distance, each in their own blood. The stench of the rotting people was in the air, and Daisetsu gagged a bit. But there was no time to take a break. Another female Demon could be hear in the distance as she shrieked in fury. "You killed my sister!" said the Demon, as she shot an orb of ice at Sydney. Because Sydney's back was turned, Daisetsu jetted over and knocked her out of the way, and the shot was missed. The Angels prepared for another battle.

[I]"Damn!"[/I] thought Daisetsu as he readied himself for another attack against the Demon. The Demon fired another ice orb, and Harukichi ducked. Sydney dove over to the Demon as she aimed her sword, and stabbed the Demon in her left leg. The Demon roared in return as Azurel came and sliced her thigh. Hana's arrow was stopped by the ice orb that the Demon skillfully shot, though Harukichi flew behind the Demon and thrust her spear through the Demon's body. The demonic female hissed in pain as she saw her own heart out on the point of Harukichi's spear; she hissed one last time, and was then impaled on the spear. Harukichi shook the Demon and her heart off of her weapon, along with the blood.

Daisetsu then turned around to the sound of one more Demon jetting over to him. Though this Demon was quite stupid, for Daisetsu only held his sword like a bat, and swung. The Demon didn't realize how fast he was going, and he tried to stop before he was too close. "Too late, bastard!" yelled Daisetsu, and the Demon was cut in half, his guts and blood spilled onto the ground.

"Was that it?" asked Sydney.

"I think so...only three." answered Harukichi, and they paused.

"So then where do we go now?" inquiried Hana as Azurel pointed with his sword. "We go to the mainland." The sky was becoming gray from the sun that was about to rise. Daisetsu took in a deep breath as they all flew off towards the next Kingdom in Vain- Cruelna. And while they flew in silence, Daisetsu could feel the lives of people being taken as the sun was just peeking over the ocean. And with their speed, the Angels reached Cruelna, their next goal for peace.

"I can feel it," whispered Daisetsu. "They're definately more Demons here...." And he gripped his sword tighter as he spoke.[/FONT]

The Kingdom Cruelna was deathly quiet, the smell of corpses was ten times worse. The Angels never let their guard down as the five of them landed cautiously on the ground. [I]"This city is even more trashed than the last one..."[/I] thought Harukichi, and she could hear herself breathing. She paced herself, and shallowed her breathing so that she couldn't even hear it. She looked around, until the silence was broken with a girl's piercing scream. There was an alleyway, and upon the wall were two shadows- one was much a bit smaller than the other.

Harukichi and Hana flew over quietly to see a male Demon undressing a girl of about fourteen. She was half naked, as the Demon clamped her mouth shut with his hand. "Now now," growled the Demon, hushing her. "When I'm done with you, I'll end your life shortly. Don't worry, I bet this'll even be the best moment of your- Huh?" The Demon stopped talking, and looked out from the alleyway to see the Angels ready to attack. Hana was threatening with her arrow, ready to shoot when time to. The Demon, in return, held the girl by the throat, and used one of his extremely long fingernails as if it were a knife.

"So it's you," chuckled the Demon. "I thought that strange glow in the sky would be you five- the Angels." He spit on the ground in front of them, and to the Angels' surprise, he sliced the girls' throat. Her eyes widened and trembled as she fell to the ground, gasping for air and choking on her own blood. And in return for justice, Hana shot her arrow into the Demon's neck. It pierced straight through, the arrow head showing in the back. He in turn fell backwards and onto the ground; his blood formed around his head. The girl and the Demon were both dead now.

The Angels could not mourn; they had to press on, for there would be plenty more Demons in store for them, not to mention the remaining humans they would have to attempt to save. Harukichi took one last look at the girl, and the building next to the five blew up as a surprise attack. At that moment, five Demons launched at them- four males and one female. "We'll have to each take one!" yelled Harukichi through their shouts of, "The Angels!" and, "Get them!" A major blood-brawl began.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Endymion sat in his chambers for quite some time before standing up. Though his anger began to grow, his expression wouldn't show it. Someone then entered. Endymion looked at him and grinned. "It is about time one of you showed up..." He chided. Ty tried bowing to appease his attitude, but it was to no avail. "Since you were the first one here, you will be rewarded." Endymion changed the tone of his voice. "Let me think..." As he pretended to think, Ty's scared and alert attitude slipped into one of greed and he awaited his reward. Endymion snapped his fingers. "I've got the perfect prize for you...dear friend." Ty's eyes opened wide. "You will recieve........the honor of being an example for the rest of them...How does that sound?"

Ty stood there dumbfounded for a moment before freezing in place, Endymion's words playing themselves over and over in his head. The master demon walked silently towards the shocked underling. In an effort to prevent the inevitable, Ty fist at Endymion. The futile attack just bumped into thudded against the chest. Endymion gently placed his hand on Ty's shoulder. "That was a real humorous gesture....but enough games. Things will be changing soon, your death will aid the coming of Deathe, you should feel honored to be able to drive your brethren into a better attitude and better obedience." The room grew extremely dark. Ty couldn't see despite his ultravision. His ears twitched at the small, whispering whip noises he could hear. Dropping to his knees, he began begging and pleading for his life. Ty could no longer see Endymion, but could hear his voice. "Now, now, that is no way for a demon to meet thier end..."

The sounds grew closer and closer with every breath that passed through his lungs. I sharp pain entered his chest, followed by others...in his legs, arms, torso....The darkness was living, moving, being manipulated by Endymion. The living tendrils of shadow began piercing through Ty viciously. Blood spewed out of his mouth, muffling his scream, as the torrent of torture tore through his body. Some tiny tendrils grew under his skin, and forcefully removed it from the flesh. The shadows began to dim, and light began to return to the room. Endymion stood before an immense pool of blood. Residing in it lay the lifeless remains of Ty, mangled, nearly inrecognizable. "You'll be a good example to serve your purpose Ty, this is probably the only job you'll be good at." Endymion laughed as he left the chamber. "Now....as for the others..."

The sky was black and a chilling wind blew through the forest. Voices could be heard, a disagreement somewhat, some sort of conversation. An erie blanket of darkness drew closer to them. Everything suddenly grew dead silent. Unbeknownst to the lounging group, something stepped forth from the surrounding shadows,. It Endymion, a small grin on his face. He dropped the mangled corpse of Ty inbetween the gathering. The body hit the ground with a dull, but loud thud, enough to get the others attention. "Let this one be an example to you....I do not care for how you've all been acting on your own" His voice grew more serious "..I am sure you know of the angels presence here in Vain. Proper precautions on your actions should be kept in tact as to not bite off more than you can chew." Endymion stood there and looked at [B]Imric[/B], [B]Dark[/B], and [B]Niji[/B]. "You may see their coming as a danger, but in reality, we can use their presence as an advantage...the coming of Deathe will be more than a dream soon....Darkness shall fall across Vain, and snuff its light out forever..."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Azurel was taken aback at what had happened in the alley, and just let his anger flow into his blade, rightous anger making the blade longer and sharper. Azurel let out a war cry and lept into the fray. He immediatley cut one of the demon's legs off, but he just kept swinging. Soon, the floor was covered in the blood of Azurel and the demon, the demon's eyes gouged out, legs hacked off, arms out the window.
However, Azurel was cut deep, deep in the leg. He cut the demon's head off, and chucked it at the female.

"Go to hell, *****." Azuel replied to the angry female demon. She charged at him, not caring to use her powers, just angry Azurel killed her boyfriend. Azurel stuck his sword up, catching her stomach, ripping through her vile stomach,pulling out her intestine. She coughed a river of blood onto Azurel, and was dead.

Azurel tried to stand, but he could not, the wound was too deep. Azurel's bone was showing, and so, he sat down on and alcove, and taunted the other demons, making them miss every so often. Azurel saw that Hana needed a close range weapon, and threw Soul Calibur down to her.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric blinked and stared from the corpse on the floor up to Endymion's face. Another blink, he was shocked.
"Um...Master?" he got up and bowed his head.
"Yes?" Endymion looked at him with a false smile.
"Why did we need an...example? We were only rest--!"
Endymion had grabbed Imric by the throat and pulled him into the air. He gasped and spluttered then managed to bow his head.
"Gomen!" he shouted out in his native tongue.
Endymion dropped him and he landed on his back with a thud and an 'ow'. He glared at the blue haired demon, "Never question me again, half breed." he spat and in wisps of shadows, disappeared.
Niji raised an eyebrow, 'Half breed, hm? He isn't even a true demon and he dares to question the Master....this could be interesting.'
Imric stood up and massaged his throat, gagging slightly.
"That....was painful." he managed to get out. The bruising was beginning to show now. A clear hand print around his neck.
Dark laughed, "You really are stupid....you deserved that!" Imric punched him in the arm,
"Shut it, bastard." he replied.
Niji just watched the two in their play fight and then curled her nose up at the demon corpse.
"What should be do with this?" she asked.
Almost immediately the males shouted,
"Torch it!"
"Freeze it!"
All Niji saw was a blast of ice and flames engulf the body. When the smoke and mist disappeared all that was left was a few charred bones.
"Nice...." Imric said looking quite pleased with himself.
Dark clicked his neck and sat back down, freezing random bugs that came his way.
Niji sighed, "We should train." she said sternly.
Imric nodded, "You know, for once the girl is right, we should train."
Dark rolled his eyes and stood up, flicking some stray ice crystals from his clothes.
Imric stood by a tree. "HEEEYAHH!" he shouted and he kicked it full force. The tree bark shattered and splinters fell to the floor. Scared birds screeched and flew out. Imric panted and bowed to the tree.
"It was a pleasure." he said, as the tree fell to the ground.[/COLOR]

Harukichi was fighting one of the male Demons as Azurel had killed two off. [I]"Azurel, damn."[/I] But Harukichi had to focus completely on the enemies. There were only three left, which meant that the Angels had an advantage. But the last three were a bit tougher. Hana caught Azurel's weapon. With thought, her eyes lit up. "I have an idea!" she sang, and she replaced her arrow with the sword. She targeted one of the opponents, and shot the sword at him. In a matter of seconds, the sword was implanted into the Demon's face. Because his head was ripped off from the force of the blade, the demonic male instantly died.

Harukichi was then caught off guard, as one of the last two Demons tackled her against a wall. In the process, Harukichi had dropped her spear. She was now against the wall, her eyes widened and trembled; she was now without a weapon and about to die; the Demon formed an orb of water into a sharp icicle. But Sydney had picked up her spear as Daisetsu and Hana faced the other remaining Demon. "Harukichi, here!" Sydney shouted as she tossed the spear over. Harukichi barely caught it, and then stabbed the Demon upward in the jaw. The spear went clear through his face, and the Demon fell backwards in pain. He clutched his face, blood squirting and gushing in the process. "Time to die!" said Harukichi, as she plunged her weapon into the Demon's chest. She pressed deeper into the Demon, making him gag; silence then filled him.

Harukichi turned around to see the last Demon flying away with one arm cut off. He was retreating, conisdering his other comrades had fallen in their attempt for the death of the Angels. "Do it," said Daisetsu looking up, as Sydney soared over to the Demon and stabbed him from behind. Sydney's sword went clear through the Demon's abdomen, and to worsen him, she twisted her weapon around. Before the evil male fell to the ground in his blood, he gave a cry for mercy. All was done with this team, though there would soon be more Demons in waiting.

Harukichi took another quick glance around. Through the window of one deserted building, there was a male Demon sleeping. Next to him, were two small children. They were both dead, and it looked as though the Demon had eaten bits of the two. Harukichi snuck into the building quietly, and slit the Demon's throat while he was asleep. She went back outside, seeing no reason to do anything with the children; they were already impaled. Hana had retrieved Azurel's weapon, as the five came back together again. But as they did, a glowing light came from the morning sky, as a figure was seen. [I]"A...spirit?"[/I] thought Harukichi.

The glowing figrue was a girl. She looked to be about the age of ten, with short blonde hair and little gray eyes. She was wearing a white gown; she gently floated down to the Angels, and smiled. "Hello there! I'm the second spirit to help you all." The five just stood there silently and patiently as the girl's smile faded. "I see that some of you are injured. Your weapons seem to be a little messy as well. But I can fix that!" The girl chanted a prayer. "Shimae, tila enjilaba." With that, Azurel and Daisetsu's wounds were healed fully, and all of their weapons were restored to the way they first looked. The girl then began to fade. "What's happening to you?" asked Sydney, as the girl looked up at the five.

"We spirits have become weak through these many years. And all of us only have a bit of power left. We are tired and weary, so when we use up our last amount of power for you, we fade away." The small spirit smiled. "But don't worry. We are most happy to help you...our saviors." With that, the spirit faded away, leaving the five hushed and still.

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]OOC: whoa sorry I havent posted in a whiled, I've been at my dads, no internet......... it was horrible.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred] [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]IC:[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark watched as the tree fell to the ground with a crash. Imric gazed apon his handy work and moved on to a bigger tree testing his strength. Dark rolled his eyes and then turned to Niji.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"So you want to train, lets train" Dark said walking toward the female demon.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"You sure about that, you remember fire melts ice" Niji replied giving Dark a strange look.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I can handle myself" Dark said walking away from Niji to a nearby clearing.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Whatever, don't blame me when you get burned" Niji said launching a fire ball at Dark.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Dark quikly shot an Ice shard at the approaching fire ball before stepping to the side. The two attacks collided and the ice shard dissapeared though it took some of the fire with it.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"See your attack is useless why train?" Niji said launching another fire ball.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Because it is harder for me, the odds are against me" Dark said jumping high into the air. "She under estimates my power but maybe she's testing me. Why is she holding back" Dark thought landing infront of a small flaming crater.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Niji shot another another fireball at Dark. Dark created a large ball of ice with both of his hands and shot it. The fire ball exploded on contact with the giant ice ball sending ice shards flying through the air.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Why are you holding back?" Dark said shooting three ice shards at Niji.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I should ask you the same" Niji replied burning the ice shards with a jet of flame from her hand.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Maybe I should use it, but I don't know if it would work. I'll test it later though when I know the extent of her power" Dark thought launching two large shards at her.[/color][/font]

[color=navy]We’ll never get anywhere at this rate. If I’m going to train, I should like to do it well! [I]Niji thought and ran from tree to tree until she was behind the shocked Dark and fired another three fireballs. But Dark soon came to his senses and spun around just in time to shoot ice shards into the balls and jump away to avoid what was left of the fireballs (since the ice melted inside them and only took off a little of the balls, but slowed them down, too).

Niji launched another attack, this time she jumped over Dark’s head behind him and, before he had time to react, had her arm around his throat and in the other hand she had a fireball ready to shoot. However, she was just testing to see if Dark could get out of what a human may call a “hopeless situation” which shouldn’t be hopeless for a demon. And he passed. He formed and ice shard in his hand just out of Niji’s view and stabbed her arm with it, then he took hold of her arm and threw her over his shoulder at a tree a few feet away. But, to his surprise, Niji flipped in the air so that her feet, not her head, was aimed at the tree. She bended her knees when she hit so to lessen the force of impact and jumped down, turning to Dark.

“Lets make this a little more interesting, shall we?” Dark said. And he took off his jacket revealing magnificent wings and flew into the air. Niji just looked on. “Well? You have wings, can’t you fly?”

Niji hesitated, knowing that this would make the fight harder because she can only use her wings half an hour before she starts getting tired and an hour before she passes out because they’re so small, but she wasn’t going to let her opponent know her weakness, so she too flew into the air. She felt rather silly with her tiny wings beating so hard to keep her up compared to Dark’s graceful rhythm of his magnificent wings; she felt her face turn red. However Dark did not tease her like the other demons and people did, he didn’t even seem to notice. Instead, he launched an attack. He shot numerous ice shards at Niji, she dove in order to dodge them and shot a number of fireballs at him from below. He looked down and moved out of the way just in time.[/I]

Well, it may be a waste of energy, but there’s no harm in trying. [I]Dark thought as he formed a sword out of his ice. He knew Niji would probably melt it, but for the time being it was good enough.

Niji saw this.[/I] Very interesting. [I]She thought.[/I] I’ve never seen that before; manipulating an element into a weapon. Now lets hope he knows how to use it.

[I]Dark didn’t know how to use a regular sword, no demon did, but this sword was no regular one. It was made out of ice, so whatever he wanted to do with it, he could; he controls ice, after all. Niji decided that it would be safe to keep a good distance, and she flew behind him. He turned and created a wall of ice as she shot more fireballs at him. He made the wall so thick, and repaired it so fast, that Niji’s balls couldn’t get through. However, he made it so thick that he couldn’t see beyond it, so Niji flew under him silently and got behind him and shot three more fireballs at him, this time they hit him square in the back. He turned and put his back on the wall, cooling it down so the burn didn’t hurt as much, then he made a box of ice walls around himself, all as thick as the first one. Niji decided it was time to bring out the heavy artillery. She held her hands out in front of her and created the biggest fireball of them all. It was the size of the icebox. When Niji launched it, it headed straight for the ice box as hard as Niji could force it and, when they collided, it created an explosion of ice and fire, but the fire burned the ice and the wind put out the fire before anything hit the ground, except Dark; he was in the middle of the explosion and fell into the clearing, burned and bleeding. Niji walked over to him and helped him up.

“It’s ok. An ice demon isn’t expected to beat a fire demon, I had the advantage, even in the air.” Niji said.
“Yeah.” Dark said. But he still looked upset with himself.
“Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it! The angels won’t control fire, I guarantee it. And besides, we all have our weaknesses. I’ll bet you that if I battled a water demon, they’d beat me, too. That’s what keeps the elements in balance; each one has an advantage over one other element and a disadvantage to one other element.”
“I guess so.” Dark said, walking away.
“Where are you going?”
“To try and buff out these scratches.” He joked, pointing to the cuts on his arm.
Niji decided to make a joke of her own. “Ok, but hurry back! I don’t know how much more of Imric’s ego I can stand!”[/color][/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]When Niji turned around after making her joke, she walked right into Imric's chest. She rubbed her nose and looked up at him, scowling slightly. He cocked an eyebrow, "Listen, hon., I don't know what you are trying to achieve...but I ain't interested in you...sorry." he carried on walking and smirking to himself.
Niji was fuming 'I cant believe this guy...how could one person be so annoying?! I can't stand him!' she glared at Imric and he just saluted her,
"Can't take your pretty eyes off me, can you?" he smirked and then winked at her.
She growled low in her throat, "If you aren?t careful I'm going to have to kill you, whether you are on my side or not." she threatened.
Imric laughed, "I'd love to see you try."

After a few minutes silence Imric stood up. Niji had her back to him and was clearly doing her very best to will him from existence. He walked behind her and in a flash he had pulled her up off her feet. She stared at him, "What the hell are you doing?" she asked but Imric placed a finger on her lips.
Her eyes widened, 'What does he think he?s doing?!' she screamed inside her head.

Before she knew what was happening Imric had leant down and kissed her, just then Dark walked back on.
He stared at the two, "What the hell?!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: I know it's short but I don?t know what you guys think of Imric having a fancy for Niji...if this is wrong then PM me and I?ll change it.[/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"She's right Angels probably wont manipulate fire but still they are our opposites in spirit" Dark thought as the figure of Niji faded away as he walked down a hill.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]He noticed a stream at the bottom and began walking towards it. Apon reaching it he crouched down and looked at his reflection. His auburn eyes stared back at him as he began to examine his wounds.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"She is good, I guess I was right trying to find her" Dark said examining the damage on his arms.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Maybe I should have tested it, I want to find out if it works" Dark said washing his arms with the water from the stream. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Standing up he placed his right hand over his heart. His hand began to grow an erie blue before he pulled an Ice shard out of his chest. The ice shard looked like all the other but it was deep blue almost black. Dark let the ice shard twirl in his hand remembering something his mother told his as a child.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]*Flashback* [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Drakel listen carefully"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"You are an Ice Demon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Your soul, heart, and body shall be one with the ice"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"That means you'll be weakened by fire"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"There are things you can do once you master your gift"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Control ice to the extent you can do [i]anything[/i] with it"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Make it break and reassemble itself" [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"being able to manipulate its shape beyond its creation[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"The other is to create ice from your heart and your soul"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"That ice will be different than normal ice which is frozen water"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"It will have the essence of a demon within it"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"That makes is able to do things normal Ice cant but"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"You create it with your demon energy, your life force, your heart and soul"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"It can be as hard a diamonds and colder than you thought possible"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Or it could be weak, it depends on how strong you are"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"It is a reflection of your soul in some aspects if it is strong your sould is strong"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"If you obtain it use it cautiously, it could kill you"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]*End Flashback*[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I can't manipulate ice's shape beyond its creation but, is this demon's ice" Dark thought gazing deeply into the shard.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I should get back, whatever you are I'll save you for the angels" Dark said carefully blacing the shard back to his heart.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]The shard dissapeared in Dark's chest as if it never existed. Dark looked down at his reflection one more time not noticing the color oof his eyes were now an icy blue. He started climbing the hill heading back to his partners.[/color][/font]

[I]"Thank you..."[/I] The child spirit had just faded away, as the Angels stood there; the wind was blowing rather harshly now, and Harukichi tapped her spear into the ground once. "Let's go," she said. It was as if they were all in a daze before she spoke. Though everyone was ready now, and they still had many more Demons to destroy before Deathe would be created.

"This Kingdom doesn't appear to have any more Demons in it." remarked Sydney. "Yes," agreed Hana. "None have attacked us yet, or started to spot us..." They all flew off and around the Kingdom, through streets -and alleyways- to see if there were any Demons. But there were none. "Interesting," muttered Daisetsu, and Azurel finished his train of thought. "It's almost as if they've just dissappeared..." But just as Azurel had completed his sentence, they all heard a voice; the Angels stopped dead in their tracks and turned around. There behind them, was a gothic looking woman. She of course, was sensed as a Demon. It was clear as the morning itself, and the Angels braced themselves.

Her hair was jet black with a red sash, and her skin was sickly pale. Her eyes were dull yet alert, matching the color of her hair. She didn't have any wings. And on her forehead, was a bright yellow, engraved cross. Harukichi felt her power, she was stronger than the other Demons they had faced before. They stared at her, and she looked upon them in return. Nothing was said for a good five minutes, until she started the conversation.

"You are the Angels, obviously. I can tell by your disgusting ways." Upon saying this, the female Demon then laughed. "Maybe I should play with you five for awhile, just to keep the Master's orders. And when I'm through with you, I'll eat you as your just reward- No, you're not even worthy of me eating you..."

"You're not even worthy of your death, you psycho-***-*****!" Daisetsu snarled. The female Demon spit on the ground, and the demonic female created a blade made from her darkness. With that, she remained there; she waited for the Angels to take their move, and she smirked greedily. Harukichi clutched her weapon tightly, refusing herself to attack first. Anything could happen.

[I][color=navy]“What the hell?!” An astounded Dark exclaimed. “I think I’m going to puke…” He said quietly, holding his stomach.

However, no one was listening to Dark. Imric was too caught up in the moment and Niji was trying to understand what just happened. It was a wonderful feeling, Imric was a good kisser; he made Niji feel safe in his arms. She had never experienced anything like it before. Imric pulled his head away and leaned into Niji’s ear and whispered, “I love you”. Then he stood straight. Niji was so confused. It felt good, but she wasn’t sure of the situation. Then she noticed Dark staring at them, dumbfounded. Niji immediately snapped to attention.

“A couple of hours and you guys are already kissing?!” Dark exclaimed. “Man, Imric. When you told her you fancied her I didn’t expect her to fancy you back!”
“Hey! It wasn’t[/I] my [I]idea! I was walking away when he came up and just… just… yeah!” Niji cried franticly, trying to make her self a little less embarrassed. Imric was also growing red.
“Well, you see… well, um…” He started, but he couldn’t come up with anything.
“It’s ok, Imric. I just wasn’t expecting… that.” Dark re-assured his friend, and he changed the subject. “Look! The sun is rising!”
“No! I didn’t get any sleep!” Niji complained. “I won’t be as powerful as normal!”
“I can teach you to meditate. You, too, Dark. By the look of your injuries, you’re going to need it.”

They sat in a triangle facing one another as Imric instructed them to close their eyes and clear their mind and shut out their senses. So they did. A wonderful feeling swept over Niji, it was almost like she was invincible, it was almost like Imric was kissing her again, holding her safe in his arms.

“We should prepare.” Imric said.
“For what?” Dark asked dumbly.
“The fancy restaurant.” Niji said sarcastically, but apparently the message didn’t get through to Dark.
“We’re going to a restaurant?” He asked.
“No! The angels, you idiot! We should prepare because we're going to spy on the angels!” Niji said, and she retrieved her jacket and put it over one shoulder, she wanted to look her best.[/color][/i]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric laughed and looked at Dark, "Jeez...how dumb can you get?" he snorted and Dark just glared.
Imric got his cloak and draped it around his shoulders, he then pulled up the hood blocking all the light from his face.
When Niji turned around she was slightly shocked, if she stared into the black of Imric?s hood she could she the gleam of his bright green eyes. She was just staring at the green orbs when she saw a hand pass in front of her face. She snapped back to reality and looked up.
"Hello?" it was Dark.
Imric walked past, his cape billowing behind, "The lights are on but nobody's home...she?s a lost cause." he jumped into the air and hovered about 3 meters off the ground, "But then again...she could just be too addicted to me." he winked and flew into the air with Dark closely behind him.
Niji frowned and flew up, her wings felt stronger, 'Must be from the meditation'

Imric flew in front of the group, 'Everything is perfect...' he thought. He loved Niji, but it had all happened so fast. He never expected her to even feel half the same as he did. He looked back and saw her flying, those small wings flapping hard to keep her from falling behind. Imric smirked and decided to show off, after the meditation he wouldn?t hurt so bad from his wings and they would look so much more impressive.
He stopped and Dark flew past him, looking over his shoulder and giving his friend a quizzical look.
Imric waved and then he stretched, his massive black wings burst form his back. A few flecks of blood flew back and landed on the tree canopies but Imric felt no pain.
Niji stopped and looked at him, his wings were massive and jet black. the feathers seemed to shine in the light of the rising sun.
Imric looked back and noticed that Niji was struggling, they had been going for about 25 minutes and she was starting to get tired.
He dropped back and held her, "rest now." he whispered to her, blowing hot air into her ear and shifting a few strands of hair.
Niji held onto him and let him fly with her.

Soon they had caught up to Dark who was showing off, doing barrel rolls and freezing helpless birds. The trio stopped after a few more minutes of flying, they could all feel the Holy Energy getting stronger.
"We're close." Imric said in a low voice.[/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu was more ready than before to fight this female Demon; she spit at them all, and had a blade of darkness ready for the five. At first, everything was motionless, but the Demon then broke the silence again. "I wonder how you can deal with me," she said, smiling deviously. She pointed to Daisetsu. "I guess I'll deal with you first, since you have quite the mouth upon you." And with the snap of her fingers, Daisetsu could only see darkness about his vision. "What the HELL?!" yelled Daisetsu, as he looked around frantically. But it was as if the Demon had blinded him for good, though it didn't last for long. He could have been able to see, but as he looked down, Daisetsu saw his body slaughtered. He heard the voices of an eerie choir, and stared at himself.

The Demon had created an illusion, and Daisetsu thought the illusion was real. He thought his flesh had been torn every which way, along with dark blades inserted in every other wound. The imaginary blood had gushed and drizzled, and Daisetsu's eyes widened. [I]"How can I not feel any of this?"[/I] he asked himself, and clenched his teeth in confusion. "Daisetsu, watch out!" yelled Harukichi, but Daisetsu didn't see the female Demon throw her blade at him. Daisetsu then felt real pain, and he clutched his shoulder. As he looked down again, the illusions of all the horrific wounds had dissappeared, leaving him to only see the real wound in his right shoulder. He remained on his guard though, with his sword still in his right hand as he took the blade out of his shoulder.

"So now you've experienced my advantage," said the Demon, laughing in delight to her handywork. She created another blade of darkness, and held it between two fingers. "Watch out!" warned Daisetsu. "This ***** can make you see things that aren't true!" As Daisetsu looked at the other four, they all stared upon the evil one, and Hana instinctively shot an arrow at her head. But as if the Demon were ten times faster, she merely leaned her head to the left, and the arrow was missed. The Demon the created another long blade of darkness, one in each hand now. "What ever could be the matter? Am I the best you've battled so far? Of course, I'm the last Demon you'll face- I'll be the one to perish each and every one of you." And she smiled as Daisetsu winced in anger and agony.[/FONT]

Azurel flew into the air, as he was always quick to anger. He flew in at close range, dodging a blade of darkness. He glanced at a smithy's shop, and saw a slender set of Throwing Knives among other weapons. Azurel zig-zaged over to the tailor's shop instead, and motioned to the other angels with his blade to the smith's shop. Azurel growled in anger, to keep the demon occupied. Their blades clashed, a courrpt note ringing through the deserted street. They traded furious blows, producing an eeire song. She gashed Azurel's arm that held the sword deep, but Azurel just shook of the pain and continued to fight. She knocked Azurel into the street, and stood above him, blade at his throat.

"Hahahahahaha! This is the best you can do?" She cackled, Showing no signs of tiring. With a tremdous effort, he knocked the blade off of his throat as she swung to slash his throat. She growled and hacked at Azurel's head, he barely parrying it. It knocked him off balance, but he flew into the air and dived at the Demon as everyone picked their blades and other weapons carefully. They chose their weapons and flew around, looking for a weakness. Meanwhile, the Demon produced a frightening image in Azurel's head.

He lay in the street, in the middle of a square. He leaned up, and saw horrific burns and slashes in his stomach, and a bit of his brain on the pavement. Azurel touched his head, and felt his brain, cold and covered in blood and greenish yellow goop.
The other angels lay in the square around him, each cleaved in two, exploded from the inside, or just like him. He fought to get a hold of his sanity, as he was about to be cleaved in two, a head and a body...

Azurel was seemingly the next victim of the female Demon's horrific illusion game. "Azurel!" shouted Harukichi. "Snap out of it! It's not real! Don't believe in what you see right now..." But Harukichi's voice trailed away as she the female Demon turned to her, and snapped her fingers again. Darkness filled Harukichi's eyes, and less than a second later, all she could see was the color wine red. [I]"What...is this...?" [/I] she thought, becoming greatly confused in the process. [I]"All I see is blood!"[/I] Harukichi shook her head, attempting to relieve herself of what was happening to her.

As the vision of blood proceeded, Harukichi tried to hear where the other Angels were. They were probably all under a different illusion, so Harukichi had thought. Though she didn't know what to do- if she remained where she was to only see blood, the Demon could easily kill her right then and there. But if Harukichi tried to attack whilst blinded, it would be just a great of a risk as staying in her position.

Harukichi heard the Demon's voice not far off. She was giggling evily at the five as she spoke. "You all are so pitiful. But it's so much fun to mess with your weak minds! You have no idea what [I]true[/I] torture is, do you?" As the Demon paused for a resposnse, all Harukichi could do was breathe harder and grasp her spear in alert and fear. And just then, Harukichi felt the Demon breathe into her ear, continuing to talk; Harukichi's eyes widened as the malicious female whispered. "Do not fret, I'll show you how it feels to be toyed with." Instinctively, Harukichi turned and waved her spear as if it were a bat; though she stopped when she realized that she had missed. [I]"Damn, if only I could see...But this blood illusion is holding me back."[/I]

The Demon laughed at Harukichi. "Foolish *****, you think you can hit me with your...spear?" At that moment, Harukichi felt the Demon slash at her side once with her fingernails. In response, Harukichi flinched and winced; she grasped the new wound, and she could feel warm blood emerging from the cut. [I]"We need to find a weakness to this damn whore of evil,"[/I] thought Harukichi. [I]"...If she does have a weakness..."[/I] She then hoped that the others weren't in as bad a state as she was, and that they would keep calm to figure out a way as well. The female Demon was just playing with them, and the game was already in her favor.

Azurel heard Harukichi's far off cries. He wondered how a corpse could talk, then snapped to reality. [I] If Harukichi is alive, so am I! Oh $***.[/I] Azurel thought as he saw Harukichi stumble. She was in a vision of her own. Azurel heard the taunt, and pretended to still be illusioned. Azurel stumbled to the demon, and raised his sword silently. [I]Die, *****! You will pay for all of the people you killed! And I will do you in![/I] And with that though, Azurel brought the sword down on her head.

The Demon spun around, and saw Azurel's blade a second before she would die. She blocked. The female humanoid stumbled and the others awoke from their illusions. Azurel needed a ranged weapon, so he flew to the Smith and picked out a Longbow with a 300 arrow quiver. He put the arrow on the nooch, and fired. [I]Glad I took archery classes...[/I]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu's breathing was labored as his wound in his right shoulder pained him more. He watched Azurel fly over and take a bow and arrow, and then shoot at the Demon. Seeing that Hana and Sydney were okay and appeared to not struggle under any illusions, Daisetsu flew over to Harukichi and touched her arm. She flinched in response, about to swing her spear at him, though he had stopped her in time. "Harukichi, it's me- Daisetsu. Come on. You can get out of the illusion, just try."

"I...I don't know how to try, that's the problem!" replied Harukichi, as Azurel, Sydney and Hana were keeping the Demon busy with attacks. Harukichi remained motionless, as if she were a doll- no meaning to move on her own. Daisetsu had to help her somehow, but all he felt he could do for now was pull her a distance away from the battle happening. He guided her as if she were a child, to an alleyway nearby. He squeezed her arm softly, encouraging her. "Keep trying," he said, and all she could do was blink numerous times.

Daisetsu checked around the corner and looked up, so that he could check on the others. Every time they attempted to hit with an arrow or swing with their sword, the female Demon would move a little to the left or right, dodging each shot. She looked as if she were dancing in the air, for she had no wings. Turning around, she noticed Daisetsu, and made a blade from her dark power. She instantly threw it in his direction, and Daisetsu barely missed the sharp object that was aimed for his head.

"Dammit!" muttered Daisetsu. He checked one more time again to examine the Demon as she continued to dodge the other Angels' attacks. [I]"Where's her weakness? She's got to have one, eveyone does..."[/I] Daisetsu looked back to Harukichi, who was now shaking her head furiously and rubbing her eyes. And at that moment, Daisetsu thought of a way to defeat the Demon. "Harukichi," he stated. "You need to stay where you are. I'm going to go out there with the others and try to kill that *****. Try and get out of the illusion, alright?" And with that, Daisetsu flew off a bit into the air, leaving Harukichi where she was; he hoped this would turn out in their advantage. But all they needed was a weakness from the demonic female.

But they didn't know that the Demon's weakness...was right under their noses.[/FONT]

Harukichi stood in the alleyway as she was left by Daisetsu so that he could help the others in battle. She could hear them attacking as she shut her eyes tightly. [I]"Think! What could get rid of this vision?"[/I] Harukichi then thought of her mother, her brother Jiroi, and anything that made her feel happy. When she opened her eyes, the illusion of blood blocking her sight became clear; she could see the environment around her again. "Finally!" she said, annoyed yet relieved.

She looked about the corner and up as Daisetsu had, and peered onto what was going on. Hana shot two arrows, though the Demon had easily dodged them. Daisetsu and Azurel came at her with his sword, only to miss in the attempt. The Demon then giggled. "You know, this game would be more fun if you learned to use your head. But you'll never figure out how to." The Demon laughed again, and then threw six blades of darkness at Sydney and Hana. Luckily, they doged them in the last second. The Demon's back was to Harukichi, so Harukichi could only examine her from behind.

[I]"There's gotta be a weakness to this *****, but what? She said 'use your head,' but what the hell does that mean? Hm..." [/I] Harukichi looked upon her head; something was peculiar, though very subtle to see. The female Demon's red scarf was slightly glowing at the tips. [I]"What the ****?"[/I] thought Harukichi. [I]"What if that has something to do with her strength?...Maybe not, but it's worth a shot."[/I]

Harukichi waited until she got Azurel and Sydney's attention. "Distract her." mouthed Harukichi, and they both acknowledged and attacked even harder than before. After doing the same with Daisetsu, Harukichi motioned Hana to fly around as fast as she could. [I]"This'll hopefully get her to not notice me...Here we go!" [/I] At the right time, when the pale Demon had shot a blade at Hana for it to only miss in time, Harukichi flew out to the Demon as fast as she could, aiming to take the red scarf from her head. But as if she knew all along, the evil female turned around right when Harukichi came behind her. For the first time, the Demon's eyes were filled a bit with shock.

Having to emprovise, Harukichi used her spear to rip through one part of the red sash, and she tugged harshly to pull it off. Just as she did, the yellow cross engraved on the Demon's forehead gradually dissappeared. Her eyes then turned red due to the fury. Her teeth became fangs, and she growled as she lunged for Harukichi. "Hana, now!" yelled Daisetsu, and Hana shot three arrows in a row. Because Hana shot from behind, the arrows landed in the Demon's back, neck and head. Stunned and instantly dead, the Demon fell to the ground. But as her blood spilled out, the Angels noticed it was the color black. "Ew," said Sydney. But they had to press on to another Kingdom.

"Which way do we go now?" asked Azurel, tending to his wound a bit. Harukichi took in the pain from the slash she had recieved on her side, and ignored it. "Well," replied Sydney. "The Forest of Mantua is the center of Vain, and nothing is there because the Demons have already taken Grayce." Daisetsu thought a bit while rubbing his right shoulder to alleviate some pain, and then spoke. "We've cleared Siango, now Cruelna....If only we had a fricken map, dammit!" Hana shook her head in dissapointment.

"I guess we fly west? We'll probably get the next Kingdom from there..."

And with seeing no reason to argue, the Angels flew up into the air and west. They didn't know that their choice of direction would lead them to Kingdom Circta, and that it was quite a distance off.

[I][color=navy]They were now in the kingdom Circta and they knew that the nearest kingdom was the one they just came from, and that the next was quite a distance away, so they decided to wait in the woods for the angels to come to them.

“Man, am I hungry.” Dark said. “What do you say we stop in the nearest city and grab a bite? Please! Listen to this stomach! It needs food! I sure as hell am not going to fight angels on an empty stomach.”
“He’s right. We should get something to eat.” Imric said.
“But don’t make a scene! I know that we’re all known for it, but don’t make yourself known. As far as anyone knows, we’re still in Vidia. If we give them any reason to think otherwise, the angels will hunt us down and we will have no way to watch them use their true power.” Niji said thoughtfully.
“Well, if that’s the case, why don’t we just go to the farm we passed a little while back? It’s only about five minutes away flying, ten on foot. And if we kill everyone, whether we eat them or not, no one will know they’re dead for a few weeks. Trust me, farmers don’t interact much with people or events outside their farm and people don’t interact with farmers period unless you work at a food processing plant.” Imric said. Which was true, so that’s what they decided.

They traveled on foot because flying would be too noticeable, Niji couldn’t fly anyway, and they decided that it was better exercise. No one said anything on the way there, but when they reached the edge of the field, they crouched low in some bushes, contemplating where they should attack and how they should go about it.

“We should just walk up like normal people, knock on the door and wait until they invite us in and attack.” Dark suggested.
“You know, that might be the most sensible thing you’ve said since I met you.” Niji commented. “I like it.” And with that, she put her coat on the rest of the way so it covered her wings and buttoned it up so that it covered her outfit (people know her by those things, they usually never get a good look at her face. Well, not unless they die within the next five minutes).
“Me, too. Lets go.” Imric agreed and they straightened up and walked onto the field, steadily making their way towards the house. Once they got there they knocked on the door and a little girl, about seven years old, answered it.
“Hello? Can I help you?” She asked politely. Her voice was a little too sweet.
“Yes, we’re looking for some food and saw your farm and thought that we might get a bite and be on our way.” Niji’s voice almost sounded soothing as if she was trying to calm the little girl. She sounded very convincing, too.
“MOM!? SOME PEOPLE ARE HERE TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT! CAN I LET THEM IN!?” The girl screamed across the house.
“Of course, dear. And you don’t have to yell, I’m right here.” The mom said, walking up behind the girl. She opened the door a little wider and stepped aside so that the group could walk in, Niji went first. “Come in. Hi, I’m Sarah Bonin.” She said, reaching out her hand to shake theirs.
“I’m Niji.” She said, shaking Sarah’s hand. “And this is Dark and Imric. Do you have any other children?”
“Yes, five more, but they’re all boys. Our oldest is fifteen and our youngest is nine. Would you like to see them? They’re with their father out back.” Sarah offered.
“Sure.”
“JEFF! BOYS! COME IN! THERE’S SOMEONE I’D LIKE YOU TO MEET!” She yelled. They all came inside with smiling faces. The father shook Imric and Dark’s hands first. When he got to Niji, she just stared.
“Haven’t you ever heard of ladies first?” Niji asked.
“Well, no. I guess I haven’t.” He said apologetically, still holding his hand out. Niji took his hand and shook it once. Then she attacked.

She pulled him closer by his hand and plunged her hand through his chest. The rest of the family was stunned as they watched their father fall to the floor, Niji holding his heart. But then the mother started crying, holding her children closer. Imric nodded to Dark and Dark made a circle of ice walls around them, trapping them (fire would’ve just been messy and would’ve attracted attention with the smoke). The oldest boy attacked Niji with a punch. She stood there and let him hit her. He stepped back, rubbing his fist after the blow, but Niji just straightened up, unharmed.

“You throw quite a punch. Too bad it has to go to waste.” And she punched him back, sending him across the circle of ice, colliding with the far wall, making a dent in it. He died the instant he hit. “Dark, put them out of their misery.” Niji instructed and dark shot ice crystals into all of their necks. “I’m going to have a lot of rituals to perform. Don’t touch them until I’m done.” She instructed the others, and prepared for the rituals.[/color][/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Jeez did you have to make it so messy?" Imric said to Dark as he wiped some blood spray from his face, "Look...you got it in my damn hair you moron!"
Dark and Imric glared at each other, Imric one the match, his eyes were too creepy to stare into for long.
He wondered around the house, looking at the families photos and ornaments, "How cute." he remarked as he picked up a picture. It was a birthday snapshot from the little girls party. All the family were hugging and smiling.
Imric frowned, "Who needs family...." he muttered and he started to burn all of the pictures.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Dark yelled, "That will attract the attention of the other villagers or even the Angels if you aren?t careful!"
Imric shrugged, "Like I give a damn....." he walked past Dark and into the front garden, his past memories were starting to trouble him again.

[B][I]~Flashback~[/I][/B]

[I]"Mum, don't...please!" a young boy pleaded as his mother stood over him, a kitchen knife in hand.
"Mum....I never meant to hurt your feelings...I'm so sorry.....what have I done?" the child screamed but the woman took no heed, tears were falling from her face like a river and the boy started to wail.
"You were born.....I never wanted you....you.....monster!" with that she brought the knife down, trying to stab what seemed to be her son in the chest. The boy tried to dodge and ended up with a gash right across his chest and some of his stomach. He screamed in pain as blood splattered the walls of their house. His mother was about to finish the job when men burst through door. They held her back and one of the men picked the young boy up.
"It's okay son." he whispered in his ear. The boy flinched and his pupils went small, his eyes flashed bright green from their previous sky blue.
He screamed out loud causing his rescuer to drop him, "I don?t need anyone....not now....and not ever again!" with that massive black wings erupted from his back. The men were shocked and his mother started to wail again, "Why didn?t you let me kill the little bastard?" she screamed at them....a few seconds later they were all dead. The house was in a blaze and from the smouldering ruins an 8 year old child emerged, collapsing on the street in front of an awed crowd.

[B]~End flashback~[/I][/B]

Imric looked up, his past...it still haunted him to this day. How could he ever forget the looks of hatred he got from his mother and the venom in her voice as she spoke.
"Why didn?t she kill me?" where his thoughts, "It would have been.....better that way....."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: It looks like Imric is going through a very angsty period....better not piss him off[/COLOR]

[I][color=navy]Dark helped Niji carry the bodies out and lay them about a foot away from eight different trees; one to a person. Niji started with the father because his heart would start to dry out any minute since it had been out of the body so long. Like before, she held the heart up towards the sky, looking at it and whispered the enchantment.

“Chilili yi Chililika, oe uiken fie tinkono oo sei nai keat fie tinkatinli eieinino.” (“Gods and Goddesses, I offer this heart so you may keep this spirit forever." ) She buried it and continued down the line. But, to her surprise, no one else in the family had a heart. She finally got to the youngest in the family; the six year old girl.

She dug her hand into the girl’s chest and groped around for the heart. But there was none. Where the heart should’ve been was just a gap between the lungs. This girl was dead before they reached her, they all were. Niji cut the girl open and inspected her organs for anything that could cause a human to die. She found nothing, so she split the girl’s head open. Jackpot. The girl was un-edible. Half her brain was cancerous, a diseenough to bring down the toughest, strongest human. She had been dead, but apparently the family brought her back, most likely with the help of magic. However, she wasn’t immortal, so she could still be killed, but her heart had to be pierced so her soul would escape and she wouldn’t be immortal, so the family must have removed her heart and locked it away somewhere safe. The girl lying cut open on the ground was still alive. Niji got up and returned to the house. She walked through the back door and stopped to think.[/I]

If I were to hide my life to keep it safe, where would I hide it? Hm… [I] Niji pondered this until she passed a wall. There was an unusual energy in this wall. Niji reared up and punched the wall; her hand went through it. Some of the wallpaper fell off revealing a brick wall, which she had punctured.[/I] This one’s not wooden like the rest of them. [I]She felt around. To her surprise she felt a knob. Niji punched the wall repeatedly. Imric and Dark came running at the noise. They saw Niji and thought she’d gone crazy.

“Niji, what are you doing!?” Dark asked, shocked.

She just ignored them and continued until a hole big enough for her to walk through was formed. Niji lit a fire in her hand, illuminating the small area. Sure enough, there was a door. It was iron and had eight locks; one for each family member. You needed every member to open the door. Niji walked inside the small opening, Imric and Dark ran in behind her and saw the door. With the hand that wasn’t holding the fire, Niji pointed her finger and shot a tiny stream of flames at the door, outlining it just inside of the locks. When she was done, she burned a hole in the middle to fit her and into and reached in, grabbed the door with that hand and moved it from its frame. She leaned it on the wall next to her and walked inside. She hit her head on a lantern as she walked further into the room, so she lit it. To her surprise, it was much bigger than an ordinary lantern. It was rectangular and was as long as the room. It had cobwebs on it and was rusting a bit. However, what it illuminated was not a heart, no, but what seemed to be a pantry. But it wasn’t ordinary; the jars, the water inside tinted a crimson red, were filled with the hearts of the members of the family, except the father's, he was probably the only living person in the whole family.

“Dark, stab them.” Niji said, and she turned to leave as Dark shot his ice crystals into the jars. Crimson-colored water splashed out of the jars as they exploded on impact and the pierced hearts fell to the ground, covering the ground in blood. Niji burned the bodies slowly so there was no smoke, but saved the father to eat. She carried him back to the clearing, with the others tailing her, that they had landed in and she started a fire and made a spit.[/I][/color]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]OOC: I?m back! Sorry, I was gone for a week, and had no internet connection.

IC: Sydney?s powerful wings beat the air, green and silver feathers sparkling. She brushed blonde hair out of her face irritadedly as they flew, her hands gripping the sword hilt. It felt cool and reassuring in her sweaty palms. [I] Cantante Del Viento? Wind Singer.[/I] She thought.

The blade responded by pulsing in her hand. She sudden coming and going of warmth shocked her. Green eyes wide, she glanced down at it. It pulsed once more, then was again the cool blade.

OOC: Brain dead![/color][/font][/size]