OtakuBoards

My Grayce & Pity [M for Cursing, Gore & Man-Slaughter, Sexual Content]

Eli

Harukichi was sleeping humbly. She was dreaming of her as a child with her small, newborn puppy. Harukichi bounced the puppy's small ball, though it rolled out into the street. When the puppy went to fetch the ball, it collapsed. Harukichi ran over to the little creature, cradling it in her arms. But the puppy went limp in her arms. It had died, and the young Harukichi didn't know why.

Harukichi's dream then changed. She saw darkness, then a flashing alternation of two children- one with silver hair, and one with pale blonde. The one with silver hair was sleeping heavily, as if she could never be awakened. Her outlook seemed so peaceful and quiet. The pale blonde child was awake though. She looked dead, without an expression upon her face. Her eyes themselves looked horrid and immensely frightening.

Harukichi tossed and turned as she only saw the girl's eyes in her dream, which had now become a nightmare. And Harukichi could not stand it anymore, as she said "Help" quietly in her sleep. But as she realized that she could talk again, Harukichi slowly opened her eyes, and blinked gradually to alleviate her blurry vision. She felt herself on cold ground, and slightly shivered. [I]"Where...am I?"[/I]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Sydney squealed with delight as her new kitten pounced the fuzz ball on the floor. It batted at the fuzz, which skimmed across the floor. It started chasing its tail, and Sydney pet it.

The kitten batted at Sydney?s hand, and scratched it. She looked at the small scratches on her hand, and looked back at the kitten, who was calmly licking itself. She shrugged.

The scene shifted, and Sydney was watching something happen ? as if she was watching a movie. A young teen-aged Sydney was sitting at the bleachers in the gym, curls falling over her face. She was concentrating on her homework.

A stray tennis-ball flew at her, and smashed her glasses. The scene sped up, then slowed. Sydney lay on the floor of the gym, her face cut badly, bleeding, and the smashed remains of her glasses on the floor. Teachers rushed through to help.

Even after Sydney slipped into dreamless oblivion, those pale green eyes, that cut and battered face, it haunted her. She snapped away suddenly, as she always did when she had a nightmare. She slowly sat up.[/color][/font][/size]

Azurel held a baby in his arms. It cooed, gurgling softly. As suddenly as the child fell asleep, his skull smashed in, blood flowing profusely over his arms. The skull was smashed through the scalp, chunks of brain matter splayed across the floor. This was his brother, Blake. That is why his mother, Cathrine, was sent to jail. But the dream was warped. In his mother's place, was.... nothing. Just the void of darkness, a bloodied hammer reaching from the shadows. His mother stepped out of the portal, now disfigrured.

She had a twisted, smashed jaw, her skull was warped and poined. Her eyes were gnawed out, bloody meat dripping onto the floor. Her body was mangled, her hip sticking out of the skin. Cathrine's fingernails were savage claws, she had died and gone to hell. Not exactly. She was alive, but this is just how she looked.... his mother, the demon of his dreams.....

"HOLY *******!" Azurel gasped as he found out he could speak. He shakely got up, and threw up for a 15 minute bout.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]He stood still momentarily as he walked through the corriders. Endymion felt a foreign power enter somewhere in Vain. The feeling intrigued him. He found himself in the throne room, standing before a dark, ebon orb atop an ancient enscripted pedastal. His hand raised and placed it on the orb, closing his eyes solemnly. The candles in the room extinguished themselves impetuously.

Endymion stood in the dark, tasting its serene embrace until a dim aura began to eminate from the orb beneath his hand. The cool glow faintly lit up his face as well as itself. Energies soon began to make their presences known within the orb, like a swirling storm of clouds and lightening dancing feverishly in some unknown gesture. Deep within his own consciousness a shadowed picture became clearer with every passing moment. Even the storm began to bear what he witnessed in his mind.

"Interesting....this is what I'd felt. This is very good...I could not have hoped for something better." Endymion whispered to himself. "Very good indeed..." He stepped back from the orb and the room flickered into its former setting, the candles burning once again. "Malakai...." Endymion called out callously. Voices eminated from the corridor until a darkened figure stepped into Endymion's presence and bowed. "You called.....my lord..." it replied.

He nodded at the creature. It bore a humanoid resemblence that'd been replaced by an infinite blackness. Where eyes should've been, two small flickering points of flame made their presence. Black shrouds covered all but the face, where a hood would not cover. A wraith you could say...Malakai was deathly loyal to Endymion.

"I have a job for you to do...it seems that a presence has decided to make itself known in Vain. I would like you to scout it out...test its strength..." The creature bowed in acknowledgement. Endymion recalled the vision of a small band of angels. [I]Perfect[/I]...he thought, [I]they will serve their purpose[/I]. "The presence appears to be a band of blessed warriors of sorts...so do be careful...they are in the vicinity of Siango. Go now..." With the order...the creature disappeared like the wind. Endymion stood in the room...smiling to himself.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]

Imric jolted from his meditation clutching at his chest. His eyes were wide as he stared at the ground.
"What the hell?" he shouted.
Again a massive wave of energy hit him, almost throwing him back. He?d never felt an energy this powerful before.
He stood up and placed a hand on the rock he had been sitting on. He looked to the sky, what could have only been about 50 miles away, he saw an aura, a beautiful pure and white aura.
He cursed, "Angels....." he said, his voice dripping with detest. He?d heard about these holy beings from the villages when he travelled to the inns.
When he had destroyed a town he could hear the people praying for help from the Heavens, of course...no one ever came...
"Until now..." he thought out loud.
He flew towards the district he had just demolished and grabbed his cape, throwing it around his shoulders. Since he was only half demon his energy would not be as strong and the cape would hold back a little more.
he would be the last one the Angels found.
He thought for a moment....'What if they take us one by one?' the demon hated to admit it but if that happened no one would stand a chance. Sure, he had heard of the other demons powers and they were all very powerful.
Demons never worked together, they preferred to do things their own way but now... Imric flew into the air and started his search for the others....he looked for destruction any kind at all.
After about 30 minutes of flying he saw flames, 'Ah yes...' he thought, 'I?ve heard of her.' he landed in the middle of the flames and walked forward, "OY!! Fire demon, where are you? We need to talk!" he shouted as he walked forward, blasting objects out of his path with his own fireballs. Waiting for the response.[/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Smoke" Dark thought taking a inhaling breath through his nose. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Landing swiftly he began to look around. The clearing looked as if no one had been here but the smoke told a different story. Walked slowly examining the area till he found a spot warmer then the rest of the ground.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"The fire was here" He mumbled to himself.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Whoever is here show yourself" Dark said sitting down in the clearing and creating a small ball of ice.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Apon hearing no answer he began to examine the bushes in the clearing. In one bush he found the reminants of the fire and fire pit. He turned to another bush an began to examine it hearing a snort come from somewhere in there. A fire ball flew past his face drawing his attension from what was in the bush. Dark turned to see the female demon standing ready to fight. Dark stood there gazing at the demon who was to his suprise attractive.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"You can rest easy I didnt come here to fight you. I am a demon and you are a demon I see no reason to fight" Dark said walking slowly to a tree and leaning against it.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Why did you come then?" She asked holding a fireball in her hand ready.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I wanted to meet you, there aren't many demons in Vain" Dark said calmly.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Can I trust what your telling is true" She asked shifting alittle.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"You can or you can't, you have to decide that on your own" Dark said smirking. "Now can I ask you something, have you felt it yet?"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred] [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"OY!! Fire demon, where are you? We need to talk!" pierced the silence before the demon could answer. The demand was folowed by several explosions.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Well you seem to be popular today" Dark laughed. "That voice, it sounds like Imric" he thought looking down at the kingdom.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"So are you gonna hold that fire ball at me forever or trust me and we can go see why someone is calling you?" Dark said motioning towards the kingdom.[/color][/font]

[I][color=navy]Niji knew it would be pointless to start a pointless fight that would get her master killed. So she let the fire ball diminish and looked at the demon before her, still with an untrusting look.

“I was taught not to trust anyone and that doesn’t exclude you! However, I will not fight you. It would be pointless.” She said.
“So, was that you who snorted?” The demon asked, holding back a chuckle.
“Yes. I had a sneeze.” Niji thought it was wise not to tell anyone about her master for the time being. “Well, are we going or not?” She said, and headed toward the demon in the next clearing.

Niji saw the demon, he was in the middle of the clearing burning trees and bushes. She couldn’t let him burn the tree her master was leaning against. The demon blasted another tree.

“I know you’re here! Come on out!” The demon waited. He thought that maybe intimidation would work, so he tried the new tactic. “I see… you’re scared of me! Ha ha! Well come on out and I promise I won’t hurt you.”
To Niji’s surprise, the other demon had joined this one in the clearing. “Hey, Imric!”
The one called Imric turned. When he saw the other demon, he called out a response. “Hey, Dark! Have you seen the fire demon? She’s scared of me.”
This was too much for Niji and she stepped into view. “I’m here.”
“Don’t you know it’s not polite to keep guests waiting?” Imric said. “Of course, I can understand why you didn’t come out; I am very scary.”
Niji tried to keep her cool and not be offended by the comment. She was not scared of him, and she didn’t want to give her master away, so she remained silent.
“Anyways, like I said before, we need to talk.” Imric said.
“What about?” Niji asked.
“Did you feel it?” Imric asked, leaving Niji wondering about him and Dark, but also what he meant by “it”. Could it be that the wind and light weren’t just signs of unusual weather?[/color][/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric placed his hands on his hips and clucked his tongue, waiting for a response.
"Well come on, honey, did you feel it?? he asked, clearly being very patronising towards Niji.
She glared at him, "If I knew what you meant by 'it' then I would tell you. Can your feeble mind handle using a more elaborate word to explain things to me?"
He laughed and Dark smirked.
"Quite spunky Isn't she?" Dark said, looking at his friend.
Imric nodded, "I like it, she shows sign of a true demon." he sighed and closed his eyes, "What I meant was....the holy energy....I do hope you know what that is?"
Niji's eyes grew wide, "So that's what it was..." she said, to herself more than the other two.
Dark nodded and Imric looked to the sky.
"You realise it should be getting dark and yet the sky is still bright?"
Niji nodded and continued to watch the other two wearily casting quick glances to where her master was, hoping that he would not wake up. She was worried about one demon but now two.....and this new one didn't seem to be the kindest of types. Even for a demon.
Niji stepped forward and looked at the two. "So, what is it you want?" she asked.
Imric looked at Dark, "I think you know what to say...." he said and Dark nodded.
"When those Angels come after us, and believe me they will, we need to be ready." he started.
Imric stepped forward, nudging Dark out of the way slightly, "We need to work together. I know it?s not what any of us would want to do," he looked at the other two and they nodded, "But it's the only way we'll stand a chance."
Niji's master snored loudly just as Imric finished his speech. The blue haired demon chuckled as Niji flinched. She started to try and make an excuse for the noise but Imric cut her off,
"We know your master has been there the whole time." he said and Dark nodded.
"We won?t kill him." Dark continued, "We need all the help we can get."
Niji sighed as her master stepped out from behind the tree, he looked up at the two demons and stared at Niji,
"Who are they?!"[/COLOR]

[FONT=Times New Roman]Daisetsu was now asleep, dreaming after the burning, paralyzing pain he was put through. He remained still on the new ground he lay upon. He was dreaming about his former gang, and when they had beaten him up. At first, the dream started out with him as a small boy, playing with his toy gun and wearing his over-sized bandana for fun. But then that vision faded, to leave Daisetsu to see himself in a fighting position. Many shadows cascaded upon his body, as the gang had real guns, ropes and knives to beat him up with. In the dream, the teenager looked around frantically for someone- his friend. He then saw his dear friend lying on the ground, in his own pool of blood.

And when the teen looked back to his former gang allies, they were gone; only the weapons and tools remained in the air. They were as if they had a mind of their own. This is how the dream ended as Daisetsu snapped awake instantly, sitting up on the freezing ground. "****!" he said, realizing he could speak once again. He saw the other four of his new friends on the ground by him. Azurel had already gotten up, and was puking. Daisetsu came over by him, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Are you ok?!" asked Daisetsu with fear. Azurel just nodded as his sickness began to subside, and he gestured his hand over to the girls. Harukichi and Sydney were both sitting up slowly, staring at the new area all of them were in. Hana was still asleep. The air may have been warm, though it seemed cold at the same time.

Daisetsu walked over to them both. "Are you two alright?" Harukichi nodded as Sydney spoke. "Yes, I'm fine...But where are we?" It was foggy a bit as well, and not much could be seen from where they all were. Azurel came over to the three that were awake, Hana still sleeping. Each one of them had on a different kind of suit, and all of them had wings. Though Harukichi's wings were on the back of her head, and not on her back like the rest of them. And as Daisetsu glanced at her, Harukichi seemed as though someone had punched her in the gut, for she looked greatly shocked and bemused. Though she wasn't the only one; they all were. And Harukichi answered Sydney's question with her own inquiry. She spoke as if she were trying to tell something, slowly.

"What's more important is...what are we doing here?" And after Harukichi asked that, everyone paused; all was silent.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkOrange][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hana stared at herself sitting behind her desk at work. This had been her first day of her job. She had long hair then, tied in a pony tail in her head. It played throught like someone had rewinded the image in her head. The door opened and a guy stepped through. HAna could see herself talking to the guy, watch their lips move but could not hear a word of it. She didn't need to hear it she remeber all the words spoke. The guy was one of her coworkers. He came beside her and grabbed her. She brought her fist and smashed them in his face. Her coworker grabbed her by her hair and pulled her down to the ground. Kicking and screaming he started to undo her blouse. The door swung up and her new boss, Yukio came in. He pulled the guy off her and hit him. The two scuffled and she grabbd her ruler and hit the guy in his temple. She dropped the ruler as the guy feel unconcious to the ground. Yukio came over and held her as she ground.

Hana bolted awake as and gasped for air. That had been the reason she would never grow her hair longer than her shoulders. She heard the other and caught her breath. She heard one of them say something like what are we doing here but she didn't really catch it. She looked at the rest of them and herself.

"Another good question is what happen?" She spoke and broke the silience.[/FONT][/COLOR]

"Yeah, what the hell happened? I don't look remotly human. I like the new power I am feeling, but it feels to weird. I mean, for Christ's Sake, we have wings! We have gone through a dimentional flux or something. I want to find out what happened and why we are here. By the way, did you guys like relive your worst moment? I did. I watched my baby brother's head get pummeled in. And my mother, she looks like she has been through hell." Azurel said in a rage, subsiding to a worriement. He was still a bit fragile after the sickness, but he would be fine. The details of the last moments on earth flowed through Azurel's mind.

"This world is torn up. War has been through here, its clear. Nothing else could of done this much distruction. I am sort of hungry. Anyone else?" Azurel said in an awed tone, swiching to a hungry one. His stomach rumbled, not being able to eat right now after that, it seemed to kill Azuel.

Hana had finally woken up, as Sydney had checked on her. Harukichi became slightly mad at his reaction to the situation. She looked at Azurel, choking on her words. "How could you think of food at a time like this?!" she asked. "We're taken through and onto this strange land, we've been changed into...flying humanoids, and all you can think of is how HUNGRY you are?!" Azurel stared at Harukichi as if she were crazy, and Harukichi paused. "...Sorry," she whispered. "It may be because of how shocked I am over this whole thing."

She shook her head and stood up, for she had finally gathered enough strength to pull herself together. Daisetsu scratched his head in wonder, as Harukichi walked slowly around. It was dark; the sun would rise in several hours, it seemed. Then, Harukichi squinted, as she noticed that there was a gray glow not far off. She called out to the others behind her. "Hey," she said, without calling over her shoulder. "You guys see that?"

The gray glow became brighter as the other four accompanied her by her side, and the form appeared in front of them. It was the same white-haired one from before. He walked up to them all, and put out his hand. "You all have made it through," he said. Harukichi noticed that his eyes were a bit more lively this time, and he continued to speak. "Of course, it is obvious that you are no longer in your galaxy, or on your planet earth. I am here to explain why." He paused, and waited for anyone to object; though the five of them just stood, silent.

"You all are needed here in this galaxy. As I have told you, this galaxy is Cosmon, though it is very small, considering that there is but one planet- Yu. And on this planet, we are in Vain. This land is in a terrible state, for there is a horrible enemy against it- the Demons."

"The Demons?" asked Daisetsu. The glowing spirit nodded, explaining. "They hate this land, and want it destroyed forever. And they have taken our precious gift, Grayce. She is a companion to the opposite, demonic gift Pity. If these two are combined through a special ceremony, then the ultimate weapon will emerge- Deathe. If this happens, not only will Vain be destroyed, but other galaxies will be annhilated as well. This includes your planet as well."

"What?!" asked Harukichi, though she understood everything. "So what do we do to stop this mess?" The spirit looked at her, then held out his hand. "I am glad you asked that. You are the Angels, Vain's -and other galaxies'- only hope of destoying the Demons. Now, here is the land description."

The spirit's hand began to glow a crystalline blue, and a large cloud of sheen appeared in front of them all. In the cloud, was a picture of land, presumingly Vain. It was quite large, along with an island up at the top, not far off to the right. "This is Vain," explained the spirit. "And we are here..." He pointed over to the island. "This is Kingdom Siango. There are five other Kingdoms on the mainland- Mantua, Circta, Cruelna, Satrin, and Vidia. They surround the forest that Grayce had taken slumber in- the Forest of Mantua." The cloud dissappeared as the spirit closed his hand. "Do not fear, there are others like me. There are only seven of us spirits, and we will help you along the way to find Hidden."

"What is Hidden?" questioned Hana. "Ah yes," said the spirit. "Hidden is the land that the Demons live on. Though no one -including us seven spirits- have been able to find this land. It is so difficult to find. Though you five, the Angels, have the ability to find it. But first..." He paused and gave each of the Angels a pleading glance. "You need to make things right in Vain. You must help these Kingdoms by fighting off the Demons that terroize them. Here..." The spirit snapped his fingers once, and instantly, five weapons were floating in front of them all. There were three different swords, a bow and arrows, and a spear. The spear was floating in front of Harukichi as she took it. The others took what was in front of them. The spirit then began to fade away, with his last words. "Use those as your weapons as well as your defense. Help us, we need you."

Harukichi held the spear with both hands, gripping it and looking to the ground. She realized that either way, she, Daisetsu, Sydney, Hana and Azurel would have to fight and bring justice. Because if they didn't, they would be as good as dead.

The blade hovering infront of Azurel was of a peculiar design. It was split in the middle, almost down to the hilt. Strange runes, like those on his robe, gleamed in the shallow light.It was silver in color, with a touch of Azure. He grabbed the rotating blade and swung it experamentaly. To his much suprise, he was very skilled at swordplay. Azurel grinned at his newfound power.

" I am sorry, Harukichi. The transformation took a lot out of me, and I felt a need to restore it. I didn't mean to seem brash. BUT, I am hungry. I can fight it off with something to do, though. I might try to practice with my new sword."

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Sydney reached out to the huge sword that hoverd before her. She grasped the long hilt, which she could have held with four hands. It was longer than she was tall, and lighter than she could have imagined.

The pommel: it was shaped like the head of a bird, gold, with the green stone. Te hilt and hand-guard were intricate, and the very end of the sword was pointed with a green gem in it.

Suddenly her stomach growled. She winced. ?Oh, gods. I hate to say this, but he?s right. My stomach is warring with my backbone and threatening to win.? She said with a weak smile.

OOC: Sword: [url=http://www.muvgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=18]Click[/url].[/color][/font][/size]

As all five of them had their chosen weapon, Harukichi couldn't help but feel a bit powerful with her new spear. Though she also didn't want to be over-confident just yet. Who knew what was out there? She looked at her spear; it was bronze, and it matched her angelic suit. It was at least a few feet longer than her, though easy to hold. On the arrow head of the spear, was a gold jewel. The arrow head itself was a shiny silver, gleaming. Harukichi held it close to her as Azurel swung his sword around a couple of times.

The fog was clearing up, and Harukichi noticed that they were all standing on a grassy hill; a bit far from where they were, was the first Kingdom they would come into. "You know," said Daisetsu, pondering out loud. "With these wings we all have, do you think we can...fly?" He looked behind him and glanced at his wings, then at Azurel. "Maybe..." replied Harukichi. "Let's see." She touched her wings that were on the back of her head, then tried to fly. Surprised as she was, she could fly- even though her wings were very small and narrow. As she stayed in the air, a few feet up, she touched her wings again to check. But they weren't moving! [I]"How the hell?" [/I] she thought. [I]"So I can fly though my wings don't move? Hm..."[/I]

Azurel leaped off the ground with his powerful legs. He was in the air, soaring. But, he noticed, his wings weren't moving. Azurel beat them a couple times and to Azurel's suprise, he flew like a giant bullet, Azurel could swear a line of fire was behin him. Azurel saw a large tree, and decided to see how much damage he could do with his new powers. He held Soul Calibur, which is what he named his sword, outwards,
now a giant dangerous bullet with a sword. Azurel rammed into the tree, and to his suprise, It broke in to small pieces. No damage had been done to him or the sword.
As he flew back, he spoke in an awed tone,

"Holy **** that was cool! Did you see that? I completely deciameted that tree! He, does anyone wanna spar, or whatever they call it her?"

[I][color=navy]Niji went over to Maersto and explained the whole thing. She didn’t want to ask Maersto whether or not to go with them out loud, in case they had some sort of “ultra” good hearing or something, but Maersto understood the expression in her face and nodded. Yes, she should go with them, but no, he wouldn’t be coming. They knew that, with the new force, Maersto wouldn’t make it, he’s too old and the new power could defeat him easily if he was alone. They bowed to one another and Maersto turned and walked away. Niji turned to face the other demons.

“Well, I will join you. But I must point out that Dark is an Ice Demon and Imric and I are Fire Demons which will make a very odd combination. After all, fire melts ice, or didn’t you know that?” Niji said to the others.
“I knew that! What, do you think I’m stupid?” Dark said.
“Well, now that you mention it…” Imric joked. But Niji remained un-moved. She didn’t want anything to do with these demons, but she knew it was for the best. But that brought up another question.
“If you two are done, I would like to ask something.” Niji interjected.
“Yes?” Imric said.
“Why me? I’m still in training. Or, I was when you got here.”
“Well, first of all, just because you’re in training doesn’t mean you aren’t powerful and that’s why we chose you; because you[/I] are [I]powerful.” Dark said. “Just like Imric and me! And that’s why we need you to help us defeat the angels.”
“So, where do we go now?” Niji asked.
“Well, we don’t want to draw attention to ourselves before we see the angels’ true power and what they’re capable of. So, I would stay here for the night, and tomorrow we can see if anyone’s seen them. Anyway,” Imric paused to yawn, “I’m beat.” And he laid down on a fluffy patch of grass and seemed to go right to sleep.
“That was[/I] my [I]bed…” Niji whined.
“Do be such a baby.” Dark retorted, leaning against a tree, trying to go to sleep.
“Yeah, but it was comfortable.” Niji said as she fixed herself a new bed.

This time she found a rock and tore some branches from a bush and put them on top of the rock. She put her head on that and covered herself up with her jacket. As she was going to sleep, she thought she saw dark open one eye slightly and look at her then close it.[/I] He’s probably scared I’ll “melt” him during the night. After all, I control fire and fire melts ice. [I]She thought as she closed her eyes and she drifted to sleep with that thought. She was actually kind of glad Dark and Imric were there; it was something she had never felt before, she was glad to have company. After all those years of it being just her and Maersto; it’s changed and she’s glad.[/color][/I]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric folded his arms and breathed heavier to give the impression that he was asleep. After a while he opened one eye to look at the other two. Dark was asleep...obviously. But the girl, he frowned, she had her back turned to him and she might still be awake. He eventually made his mind up. He stood up and dusted himself off, he'd meditated earlier that day and that would be all the rest he needed.
He looked to Niji and she didn't stir, 'Good' he thought, 'She's either asleep or doesn't care....either one is fine with me.' he jumped into the air and felt a burning on his back. He smirked though he was in pain.
"Come on wings.....I haven't used you in a while." he whispered. Although Imric didn't need his wings to fly it was good to know that they were there. It would give a more threatening look if he used them anyway. As he soared higher into the air he saw an explosion from where the Angels were. He frowned and concentrated on the searing pain in his back. After a few minutes massive black feathered wings burst from his shoulder blades. He tried to hold back his scream...it was so painful for him. He uttered a cry that echoed in the still night air. He clamped his hands over his mouth to stop the noise. Imric could feel hot tears trickle down his cheeks as he flapped his wings. He landed and looked in a pool of water, his back was soaked with blood and his shirt was ripped.
He cursed under his breath, the others would know now. As he started to flap his wings and take flight again he looked down into the clearing, he climbed higher into the air, feeling it's coldness rush against his flushed face. He couldn't stop thinking about those damned Angels...
'They're probably testing their powers....' he growled, flapping his wings. The pain had gone and as he turned around to make his decent he heard another explosion and the sound of metal clashing with metal. He squinted and paused in mid flight as a massive wave of Holy energy came towards him. He had no time to dodge and in mid air he was helpless. The wave hit him full force and he screamed, his wings pulled back inside of him and he plummeted to the ground, landing in the middle of the clearing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]OOC: Sure didn't see that one coming, did he? I hope this is okay with the others. I'm not saying the demons are weak and will be easily defeated....I just thought this would add a little drama to the thing.

Is this better?[/COLOR]

[color=navy]Niji was lying on the ground when she opened her eyes. It was cold and hard, not like the grass she had gone to sleep on. She quickly got up, staying alert. She looked around, but she could see nothing. A spotlight seemed to be shining on her, but she couldn’t tell where the light was coming from and she couldn’t see beyond it. Then she heard a familiar voice.

“Niji!” It was a deep, male voice. It wasn’t Maestro’s, so who’s was it?
“Niji!” This time it was a female. She sounded frantic, as if she was begging for something. “Niji! Please! Don’t go!”
“I’m not going anywhere.” Niji said quietly. But the pleas continued.
“Niji, we didn’t mean for it to turn out this way!” The male cried, “Please come back!”
“Niji…” The woman started, but whatever she was going to say turned into a sob and she soon was crying.
“I’m not going anywhere!” Niji yelled into the darkness. “What the hell is wrong with you?!”
“NIJI!”
“NIJI!”
“Shut up!”
“NIJI!”
“NIJI!”
“I said, [I]shut up[/I]!” Niji shouted and she sent a stream of flames towards the voices.
“Niji, no!” The male said, but he was engulfed in flames a moment later.

Niji stopped, panting. Light suddenly flooded the whole room, illuminating the apartment and the two lifeless, burning demons on the floor. Niji looked around; it was her apartment, the one she lived in when she was little, it looked just the way she left it. A booming, disembodied voice started speaking. Niji heard nothing of it accept one sentence.

“Do you recognize them? They are your parents, Niji.” It said.
“I don’t care. They should learn to keep their mouths shut.”
“Do you know why they were screaming? It’s not that you were going any where, it was that you were pulling away from them. You hate them now, so you’re trying to leave their hearts.”
“So?”
“You may no care about them, but maybe you care about what they represent. You know very well that if the angels ever find hidden, they will destroy it.”
“So? Vain is my home now! My parents wanted it to be that way, or else they wouldn’t have sent me here!”
“But-”
“NO! I DON’T WANT TO HERE ANYMORE! LEAVE ME ALONE! I’M TIRED OF YOU COMING INTO MY DREAMS! YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO WARN ME! I CAN LOOK OUT FOR MYSELF! I’M TIRED OF EVERYONE TELLING ME ABOUT THE DISTRUCTION OF HIDDEN! NO ONE EXCEPT THE ANGELS CAN FIND IT ANYWAY, SO LEAVE ME ALONE!” Niji exploded and the voice was silent.
“Niji-”
“NOOOO!!” Niji screamed. She couldn’t take it anymore. Then she woke up.

[I]Niji sat bolt upright. She looked around. She was still in the clearing, and Imric and Dark were still asleep. But Niji took a second look at Imric and realized that he wasn’t asleep, he was hurt. She knew she should help him, but she decided that whatever he did to get himself that hurt, it was his own fault and he should deal with the consequences; it was definitely his fault that he decided to sprout wings, and Niji thought that was what hurt him, but she also felt the slight breeze again. Maybe a stronger one had come by and hurt him as well. Whatever it was, Niji was still tired and there was the whole night ahead of her, so she laid back down and went back to sleep; this time she had no dreams.[/color][/I]

Daisetsu looked up at Azurel and yelled at him. "Yo, Azurel! Why don't you save your strength for the damn Demons? Geez, we're supposed to be saving things- not [I]destroying[/I] them!" And as Daisetsu finished, Azurel came back down next to Daisetsu, poking his sword at him for fun. "Relax, it's ok," chuckled Azurel. Hana checked out her new weapon, as Sydney pointed her sword to the sky in admiration.

Harukichi felt something coming their way. She didn't know what it was, and she didn't know that it would be their first test as Angels. She turned around in slight alert, looking out to Kingdom Siango, that was far off in the distance. And climbing up the hill, she saw a small boy. He seemed so frail and weak, Harukichi didn't see anything harmful about him. She watched the boy climb up the hill, as so did the rest of the Angels. As the small boy stopped immediately, he looked up at the five of them, his eyes were emotionless as he smiled weakly; Harukichi couldn't help but feel sorry for him. "Are you alright?" called out Sydney to the child, and he remained there with his little smile. That instant, he collapsed onto the ground.

Harukichi gasped, dropped her spear, and flew over to the small boy who had just passed out. She kneeled down to him, and touched his back. Harukichi looked over him once, and called back to the others. "He's starving, I think." The boy then groaned in pain, and Harukichi's heart melted in sorrow. She had never seen someone in this condition before. Then, the boy spoke. "It's so nice to see you five, the Angels," he said in hope. He stood up slowly, stumbling in the process. "You make me feel anew and refreshed. As a matter of fact, I think I'm feeling a bit stronger too..." The boy paused and smirked maliciously, and Harukichi looked in confusion to him. His eyes...they turned into flames! The "boy" continued to speak, his voice becoming greatly hoarce and deep.

"Fools! I hope you Angels are ready to die. It was nice of you to come...though we Demons do not need you here. I was sent by the Master Demon himself, Endymion! And I will test your strength. Yours truly...I am Malakai- Endymion's loyal servant! I will not fail you, Master!" And with his words, the Demon Malakai turned into his true form, demonic and deadly. Harukichi was right next to him, and on the ground; she was as stunned as she was angry for his tricky appearance. What was once a meek boy, had turned into a hideous Demon, eyes of flames and a body of shadow.

Malakai eyed Harukichi first, seeing that she was down and without a weapon. He held out his palm at her, and an orb of darkness grew from the center of his hand. And right when he fired at Harukichi, she doged just before it touched her body. She flew back over to her weapon, picked it up, and thus had started the Angels' first battle.

Azurel stood up in a flash, angered by this unruly trick. Azurel narrowed his eyes to slits, and jumped into the sky. Azurel brought the blade up to his face, then dived, holding Soul Calibur out like a spear. The blade ripped though the shadow flesh, doing minimal damage.

"Young fool. You blades may be of the heavens, but they have long lost the power of evil's bane!" Spoke Malakai, flaming eyes darting, his hoarse voice crackling like flames. He shot an orb of darkness at Azurel.

Azurel sideswiped it, then yelled in responce, "Its not nice to shoot what comes out of your ### at us!" As he tossed his blade expertly at Malakai's eyes. Azurel dove in close, ripped the blade out of the demon's face. Malakai, angered, engaged in fighting with Azurel.

Azurel countered the first blow by locking the blade in the split groove of his. Malakai ripped his blade out and brought it to Azurel's head. Azurel knocked the blade away, then stabbed at the abberation. A quick flurry of sharp blows, only a 3rd of them connecting.

"I could use some help here!" Azurel shouted, parrying and attacking.

[FONT=Times New Roman]"We're right here! Stop shouting, dammit!" yelled Daisetsu, coming forth with Sydney, Harukichi and Hana. They all had their weapons, as the Demon Makalai was dodging their attacks as if they were all in slow motion. Daisetsu lunged at him from behind with his sword, attempting to slice the Demon's body in half. But before Daisetsu could even reach a few feet in front of Malakai, the Demon turned around to aim his hand at him, and he shot an orb of darkness at him. Daisetsu didn't realize quick enough, so the orb hit him in his arm. Daisetsu shouted out in pain, grasping his torn arm; blood gushed out immensely and made a numbing sensation as his blood drizzled down and onto the ground, making the grass wine red.

As Malakai was just about to launch another attack to pierce Daisetsu again, Sydney came behind him and tried to attack. But as fast as she was, Malakai sensed her and dodged in time. "Damn!" said Sydney, aggrivated over his speed. "Why can't you hold still?"

"Why can't you be faster?" answered Malakai with a grunt.

He then shot another orb of darkness out, and Sydney dodged it. Hana then shot an arrow at Malakai as he faced Azurel. The arrow landed in Malakai's back, but the Demon merely tuned his head to examine his wound. "Oh, look at that," he said, chuckling. He glared at Hana, his flame eyes burning more. "Do you think that your arrow hurt me?" He laughed insanely, sounding like a maniac. But the laughter was shattered with a first cry of pain. Daisetsu looked in amazement as Harukichi had stabbed Malakai's palm right through. He had not noticed her in all his amusement, thus he became distracted.

The blade of Harukichi's spear went straight through his hand, where his power was. She withdrew her weapon, and flew backwards a bit so that she was ready for his next attack. Blood dripped from the hole in his hand, and he clenched his fist to alleviate the pain. With Malakai still distracted, Hana shot another arrow- this time to hit his right eye. Blood gushed from the flame eye, and the roots of his eye popped and sizzled. The Demon cried out in pain as he groped for the arrow and immediately took it out. One of his evil, deathly eyes were gone now; in replacement was a gaping, bloody cavity. Blood ran down his shadowed face and over his black cloth. Before anyone could attack him anymore, Malakai spoke.

"You Angels may be strong, but heed warning of what's to happen. It will be certain that we Demons will kill each and every one of you. With my power gone for now, I'm in no position to go any further." He laughed suspiciously. "But try to stay in good condition- I want to kill you when you're at your best."

With that, Malakai faded away; the Angels remained where they were. Daisetsu then looked back at his upper arm, which was just cut by a small chunk. [I]"It felt like he took off my whole arm..."[/I] thought Daisetsu. His hand was red with his blood, still gripping to relieve some pain. He then landed on the ground, and tore off his right sleeve. He wrapped his wound up, and wiped the excess blood on his hand, onto the grass. He picked up his sword again, and watched as the other Angels landed on the ground with him.[/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]"You can come forth Malakai..." Endymion called out calmly. From the shadows the loyal minion stepped forward. "You don't have to be so discreet you know...I would like to commend you on your job." As Malakai began to speak, Endymion cut him off. "You needn't speak anything of the incident to me, I could feel and sense your thoughts as your mission progressed. My seeing sphere is quite the toy. You are dismissed for now. Again, great job." Malakai began to leave and Endymion smiled. "Don't worry, you will get your chance at them again." Malakai left his presence calmer, and headed off for some needed rest.

[I]The time is coming, he though, the beginning of a new age. A destiny of darkness, devoid of the human waste of Vain... [/I] He even broadened his interests elsewhere. [I]The angels seem to be quite formidible, but not as strong as they think they are. The final piece for the ceremony is almost within my grasp. I can almost taste the birth of Deathe....[/I].He turned his thoughts to some of the 'lesser' demons. [I]They seem to be acting upon their own accord...and may delay progress in the unification of Grayce and Pain. Their attitudes are appalling and they are very careless. I must warn them to tread carefully...or they will surely be punished. [/I] Endymion smirked[I]. I haven't had to punish someone for being incompetent in awhile. Maybe fun if they did something wrong....but regardless....they must not get in the way of Deathe's coming. I'm sure they've felt the presence of the angels....I will work the lessers into my plans accordingly if they are needed....[/I]

Endymion waved his hand a small and frail demon appeared almost instantly. "Runner....I have a job for you. Summon me the lessers Imric...Niji....Drakel...and Ty..... Their presence is required immediately. And tell them it is not in their interests to keep me waiting..." The frail creature bowed and curled into a ball, from the ball formed four reptilian birds, each taking off into the air, relaying the wishes of Endymion. "I may just have to persuade them that incompetence is not easy to forgive." Endymion chuckled. A small lizard scurried across the floor in front of him. He teased it with a small shadow for awhile, causing the critter to run around in circles. "I tire of you now...little lizard..." He squeezed his fist and the shadow teasing the animal shot like an arrow, impaling it. Endymion smiled as the critter twitched as its nerves finally died and blood pooled slightly on the floor.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Imric somehow managed to rip himself from his pained unconsciousness. He looked up and felt the pain in his back and the new pain in his stomach. He got up and he still felt winded. "Damned.....Angels....." he muttered to himself. He walked into the light and took off his shirt to get a better look at the wound. A burn....the muscles across the lower half of his torso bared a huge burn right across from one side to the other. He cursed again and fingered the wound lightly. It didn?t hurt, surprisingly enough, in fact it had the look of an old battle wound. But still...those Angels would pay for scaring him like this.
He sat down again and thought for a while, 'I wonder what the master is doing about this?' he thought to himself. He knew Endymion was extremely powerful but still...these Angels, there was defiantly something about them.
"But what am I worried about?" he said out loud, 'There just stupid Angels anyway.' he lay back down and Dark growled in his sleep. Imric looked over and raised an eyebrow. His friend was obviously not a light sleeper. He then turned and looked to Niji, she might be awake...but from the look of the village she had decimated, she would need the rest.
'She should meditate if she doesn?t already.' Imric thought and frowned to himself. He blinked...'But why do I care?' he asked himself, not being able to come up with a sufficient answer. He got up and walked over to Dark. He sat down and blew hot air in his friends ear.
"Wakey wakey....." he said, he leaned in closer and blew again. Dark?s nose twitched, he obviously didn?t appreciate what Imric was doing.
Imric took a deep breath,
"OY!! DARK!!"[/COLOR]

Harukichi landed softly on the ground, and walked over to Daisetsu. His left arm was just cut slightly, and he had torn off his right sleeve so that he could bandage the wound. But Daisetsu had wrapped it up rather poorly, considering he did it himself. "Here, let me help you." Harukichi undone the bandage, and re-wrapped it so that it was tighter around the wound. She tied the excess of the wrap into a knot, and held her spear next to her side. "There. That better?" she asked. Daisetsu nodded, and the two faced the Azurel, Hana and Sydney.

"Should we get going then?" asked Azurel, looking over the first Kingdom they would have to encounter- Siango. "Well standing here isn't going to make things better." They heard cries of some of the people in the Kingdom, and they all flew up in the sky, and headed towards where the cries were coming from. As they all flew over the Kingdom, they stopped and looked down. From their bird's eye view, they could see a Demon toturing a woman in an empty street. She appeared to be a mother, considering a girl was crying off at a distance. The Demon was gripping the mother at the throat, choking her as he lifted her up from the ground. The mother gagged in pain, and her arms dropped slowly as she cried out.

"Please...whatever you do...don't hurt my child! Take my life...instead."

The Demon just stared at her and laughed, making his grip on her neck tighter. "Of course I'll take your life!" he chuckled. "But your daughter looks good enough to eat." Hearing this, the small girl fell backwards, scooting away and crying even more.

The Demon laughed hyterically, but his laughter was immediately cut off. In fact, his head was then rolling on the ground. Sydney had soared down to them, and cut off the Demon's head in one swift manner. The Demon's body weakened on the mother, and fell to the ground instantly. The mother screamed and ran backwards from the impaled Demon, running to her frightened child. "MOMMY!" cried the child, as the Angels all landed in front of the two. The mother and child looked up at them, with tears and smiles.

"Thanks you...so much..." said the mother to Sydney. "You're quite welcome." responded Sydney, and the child released her grip from her mother; she walked over to the five in absolute wonder. "You all...who are you? You've got wings and stuff...Are you nice Demons?" Harukichi smiled down at the little girl as Hana told her. "We're the Angels." The small girl smiled brightly, but Harukichi slightly frowned as she spoke. "You two need to leave, and fast. We don't want anything to happen to you." The mother stood up and took her daughter's hand. "By the way," said Azurel. "Is there any other Demons in this Kingdom?" The woman nodded hastily, and pointed behind her. "There's about three more Demons. There aren't very much here, because they've killed most of the people residing on this island."

At that moment, there was a panic cry of many people as a small building exploded in the distance. The girl screamed and cluthed onto her mother. "Get away from here, now!" said Daisetsu, and the mother and her child ran off in the opposite direction from the danger. [I]"Here we go..."[/I] thought Harukichi, and the five of them flew off again, down the street. Five bodies had gaping holes in them, lying in their own pool of blood. The Angels spotted another Demon. She had her arm through a man's body, his blood splattered on the ground in various areas. The man was already dead, his face was struck with horror; only the whites of his eyes showed. The man was thrown to the floor, as the female Demon licked the blood off of her hand and arm, smirking as she turned to see the Angels. "Well hello there."

[SIZE=1]OOC: These Demons are NPC's, for anyone who wants to know[/SIZE]