OtakuBoards

Spirit Key: Beyond the Gate

Lilt

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=purple]Spirit...[/color][/size][/font]

[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=magenta]Sound...[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[right][color=black][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]Shadow...[/size][/font][/color][/right]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkred]And Earth...[/color]

[center][color=plum][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]These are just some of the elements that make up this universe. On some planets, like Earth, all of the elements combine to make one whole. With no one element ruling over the others. But on other planets, like Nyghtlok - a planet occupied by living shadows known as the Shade - All other elements have been extinguished except for one. On this type of planet, the keys were created. The Spirit keys. Keys to open up a gate that is rumored to have been built on no planet, but in the very middle of space itself - inside of a dark nebula. But what lies beyond this gate? Heaven? Hell? Weapons or Treasure? No one knows, because the gate remains unopened. The planets have constantly fought to gain control of the other's Spirit Key. But no one has ever come close to owning even a second key. That is, until now. The only two elemental planets without keys were Nyghtlok, and Novion - the planet of light. But Novion contained something that the Shade king of Nyghtlok, Viros, desired very badly. The exact location of all the Elemental Spirit Keys. King Viros soon destroyed Novion after he managed to obtain this information. But it soon became useless to him. The planets that contained the keys sent them away across the galaxy in their Spirit form to sleep in a random soul. With Novion gone and with no one to stand in King Viros' way, it will only be a matter of time before he is able to gather all of the keys. If the Spirit Key has anything to do with it, however, the king will not succeed in his mission. She has already begun to search for the other Spirit Keys in a small high school on a place called Earth?[/size][/font][/color]
[center][color=black][size=2]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]--------------------------------------[b]The Lowdown------------------------------------------[/b][/size][/font][/color] [center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]In this RPG, you will play as one of the kids from Antares High whose soul was inhabited by a Spirit Key. I will be playing as two characters. The Spirit Key who is under disguise at the school as a new student named Lily White, and as Caley Ochen. The twin sister to one of the Spirit Keys, and girlfriend to another. Your characters do not know anything about the keys inside of them and can not use any of their powers until later. They do not suspect that Lily White is one of the keys either. Now that that's finished, it's time for the:[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]-------------------------------------------[b]Sign Up[/b]----------------------------------------------[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]Here are the positions: ([b]All major positions filled)[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Spirit Elemental Key: [/b]The Locator -[b]Lily White[/b][i] - Cyriel[/i][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][color=magenta][size=2][b]Sound Elemental Key:[/b] The Voice - [b]Zet Sumei[/b] - [i]Swordmaster13[/i][/size][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][color=blue][size=2][b]Wind Elemental Key: [/b]The Wings - [b]Amy Pohler[/b] [b]- [i]DaisukeAngel[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][color=seagreen][size=2][b]Water Elemental Key: [/b]The Keeper of Life- [b]Evan Crane[/b] - [i]Doukeshi03[/i][/size][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][color=red][size=2][b]Fire Elemental Key:[/b] The Flaming Sword - [b]Hiroshi Ochen[/b] - [i]Imi[/i][/size][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][color=darkred][size=2][b]Earth Elemental Key: [/b]The Unyielding Shield - [b]Shiro Uzuki[/b] - Vile-[/size][/color][/font][/color][/center]
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#8b0000]-archangemon[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#8b0000][b][color=slategray]Void (Time) Elemental Key:[/color][/b] [color=slategray]Time's Pathway -[b]Ramriez Vaulan-[/b] [/color][/color][color=slategray]Seph-[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#708090]-irothX[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=purple][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid]Besides all of these positions, I may allow a couple of [b]Free Elementals[/b] to join. ([b][i]Elements that do not have a Spirit Key.[/i][/b]) If someone beats you to a position, go ahead and sign up anyways. You might be picked over them. Here's the info that you need to sign up. [b](The titles to the Spirit Keys will make sense later.)[/b][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Name:[/b] (Antares High is not really located in a certain place in the world, so names can be from almost any nationality. Just be sure to keep them modern.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Age: [/b](Keep it to high school ages.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Gender:[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#9932cc][b]Elemental Key: [/b](Choose from the positions above, or make up your own element and I might approve it.)[/color][/size][/font]
[color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Description:[/b] (Give us a good description of what your character looks like. Or, if you're short on time or just too lazy, use a picture instead.)[/size][/font][/color]
[color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][b]Bio:[/b] (A short, or long background of your character. It's your choice.)[/size][/font][/color]

[center][color=darkorchid][font=Book Antiqua][size=2]Now that you have all of that info, I have one more thing to say before you go and sign up. [b]I need someone to play as my twin sister, (and maybe my girlfriend.) It doesn't matter what element you are, as long as you put something about your relationship with my character in your bio.[/b] Here's my sign up to give you an example of what yours should look like. [b](If you have any questions, PM me.)[/b][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum][b]Name: [/b]Caley Ochen[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum][b]Age: [/b]15[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum][b]Gender[/b]:Female[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum][b]Description:[/b] [/color][/size][url="http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/caley.jpg"][size=2][color=plum]Caley, the older twin.[/color][/size][/url][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum][b]Bio: [/b]Caley and her twin sister have just recently moved into the town of Novile and are new students at the Antares High School. Caley quickly hooked up with Odell, one of the cuter boys at Antares. Perhaps that was the problem with their relationship, it happened too fast. Odell soon dumped her, and left Caley's twin sister to comfort her. After Caley began hanging out with some of the girls at the school and got to know them, she soon met a girl that was also dumped by Odell. They soon started going out together and realized how much fun they both had talking about their mutual hatred for their ex-boyfriend. Looking back on this whole event, Caley would have never guessed that her girlfriend, or her twin sister had something so important inside of them as a Spirit Key.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=Indigo]mwahaha! I am the twin![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]Name: Hiroshi (Hiro-chan) Ochen
Description: [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/15-8.htm]Fear the glasses![/URL]
Elemental Key: Fire-The flaming Sword
Bio: Hiroshi has just recently moved towns with her twin sister, Caley, They are students at Antares High School and Caley has already had her boy troubles, being dumped by a jerk called Odell. Hiroshi comforted her and then Caley met her girlfriend. She was happy that Caley had found someone else that she could hang round with and tell all her secrets to. Hiroshi can be quite a loner and prefers to stay in the background, mainly because she was teased in her old school about her glasses. Caley was always thought of as the pretty one while Hiroshi was the nerd. She?s lived with this most of her life and has excepted the fact that no boys like her. This is why she is quiet and considered quite shy and has a very low self esteem.[/COLOR]

Name: Zet Sumei
Elemental Key: Sound Elemental Key: The Voice
Description: [URL=http://www.psycko-hentai.de/grafix/gallery/bg41/09.jpg]here[/URL]
Bio: Zet is a soft-spoken girl who is always picked on and teased. She lives with her grandparents and knows nothing of her mother or father. Zet has trouble reveiling her emotions and is normally the subject of many cruel pranks at school. She finds scantrey in books. Zet spends most of her time doing homework for bullies and her so called friends that only hang out with her so that they can get a passing grade. Odell was the only boyfriend she ever had yet he only went out with her so that she could do his homework. The only time she ever stood up for herself was when she dumped him. She soon met Caley who became her only true friend. At home Zet has a rather large collection of paper-back books that she bought at second-hand bookstores. She spends most of her time studing for exams and reading her books.

[COLOR=indigo][SIZE=1]
[B]Name:[/B] Amy Pohler
[B]Age:[/B] 15
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Elemental Key:[/B] Wind Elemental Key
[B]Description:[/B][URL=http://art.slimemansion.com/original/art/026tina.jpg]Amy[/URL]
[B]Biography:[/B] Amy has had a normal life her whole life. Two loving parents, a protective older brother, James, and a pretty large house. Amy and her family have lived in Novile since she was only a baby. Amy herself is very intelligent and very popular at school because of her friendliness and her good looks. Her boyfriend(someone can play him, I guess...) is very different from Amy's other admirers, because he cares for her because of her personality (but, being cute helps a bit, even he can't deny that.) She despises bullies and friends that aren't friends. Being popular at school also gives her the respect of almost every classmate, so she uses this "advantage" to stop the bullies at school, or get them into trouble. That works too. A well known fact is that Amy is very care-free and is a bit of a joker, playing tricks on the kids she thinks are jerks. She is friends with Caley and all of her friends, and she much prefers their company then the pretenders who only act like her friends in hopes of becoming popular.

Ok, I hope this all good, S.A.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Name: Shiro Uzuki

Elemental Key: The Earth Key

Description: Shiro has medium lenght silver hair and deep blue eyes. His outfit is always changing, but he mostly wears black jeans and a blue shirt that has some sort of design on it. His favorite attire is black jean shorts that cover his knees and a blue shirt with a silver dragon cover the left shoulder.

Bio: Shiro grew up with three older sisters. Since he was the youngest he mostly keep to himself. Shiro and his father were best friends. They were inseperable. Shiro was hit hard when his father was diagnosed with Hepititus C when he was 8. His father lived for 5 more years, only to die 14 days after his 46 birthday.

This was perhapes Shiro's greatest challenge in life. He shielded himself and his emotions. He never let himself cry infront of anyone. At 15, Shiro hate all of his family for reasons even he doesn't know. When he found out about Antares High, he saw it as a way to get away from his family. he still hides his emotions, so he seems cold and sometimes heartless. Shiro is almost always angry at himself for, at least what he belives,failing his father.

Sorry about the mix up.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
Name: Ramriez Vaulan

Key: (Am making up one) Void Key- The Keeper of Time

Discription:[URL=http://www.planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/images/ramirez.gif]Here[/URL] just change the weird shoes for white shoes, Nike style.

Bio:Ramriez was born to a middle class family. He went to public school where his silver hair and pure black clothes were made fun of. Ramriez was engulfed in anger until he was sent to a private school because his uncle died which left them with a little extra money. He hated the ruler rule there, so went back to pubilc school. He was soon accepted and liked the new life.

His family moved soon after his mother's death, to a new district, where the high school was named Antares high. He was intriged by the name, since he had been playing Soul Calibur 2 too much and this was the name of the last land. He grew warmer when he saw the school, for everyone accepted him for his personaltiy and mind.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=2][color=red][b]EDIT: I [i]might[/i] allow more Elemental Keys, but only because my character might need a girlfriend and a twin sister. If no one takes either of these positions, then I'll just make them minor characters and play them myself. Also, if someone wants to play as Lily White, the Spirit Elemental Key, PM me and I'll give you her info.[/b][/color][/size]
[b][size=2][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/b]

[size=2][color=purple][b]For Future Reference:[/b] Just so everyone knows, when I said you could make up your own element, I was referring to the Free Elementals, (elements without keys,) so if you're going to make up your own element, you won't have any of the Spirit Key powers, (since there are only 6 keys anyways,) any made up elements will be thought of as spin offs from the main elements, (i.e. lightning is mainly a mixture of the light element.) Anyways, Vile, you might want to grab the Earth Elemental Key while you can. But Sephiroth, I'll allow yours if you change it to just Time, and not light. I think I can work it into the story. So from now on, PM me any made up elemental keys and I'll think them over. And sign up for a key that was already taken if you want, because you might just get it. [b]Thanks everyone for joining! I hope you have fun! ;)[/b][/color][/size]

[b][size=2][color=#800080]P.S. Light and Shadow are hidden elements that can not be used in this game. You'll find out why, later.[/color][/size][/b]

[b][size=2][color=#800080]~S.A.~ A.K.A. "Taryn" :angel: [/color][/size][/b]

Name: Evan Crane

Elemental Key: Water Elemental Key: Keeper of Life

Description: Shoulder length, dark brown hair and grey eyes. He is 5 feet and 9 inches tall and lithe in build. He wears a white vest, a brown leather biker jacket, stonewash, bootcut jeans and black leather boots. He wears a thick silver ring on his right hand middle finger with a sapphire embedded into it, he also has a silver thumb ring on his left hand.

Bio: A highschool senior, Evan really doesn't consider himself to stick out much in a crowd. Of course he has his own friends but he finds it relatively easy to flit from social group to social group, fitting in where he can. His parents are divorced, not uncommon in today's society and he chooses to live with his mother and younger brother Peter who is a highschool freshman. A laid back kind of guy he is easy to get along with, though he can become somewhat annoying with his casual remarks and sarcastic humor.

[font=Tahoma][size=2][color=purple]Alright, I'm starting this RPG. Look for it in the Adventure Arena with the same name as the sign up, or just go [url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=40504"]here[/url]. Also, Free Elementals are still allowed. So if you want to join, then sign up as a Free Elemental. (It can be any element you come up with as long as I approve of it.) [b]Or if you want to be a new Elemental Key, then you can sign up as Amy's (DaisukeAngel) boyfriend. [/b]Have fun everyone! :p[/color][/size][/font]

[size=2][color=#800080][b]~S.A.~ "Taryn" :angel:[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][B]Name:[/B] Lily White

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Elemental Key:[/B] Spirit - [I]The Locator[/I]

[B]Description:[/B] see attachment

[B]Bio:[/B] A new student that has recently transferred to Antares High, Lily is kind and compassionate in nature. People seem attracted to her not only by her character, but also by her positive aura. Not only keeping to one clique, Lily associates with all students, and has already made many friends. She knows almost everyone in the school by name, and tries to spend time with them all, even if they are not quite close with her. She's calm and firm, and makes her opinion known if she thinks that it's important. Lily seems to be able to melt in with any crowd, or be able to stand out in a riot. Also, she does not stand for injustice, but she's so friendly that even bullies feel ashamed if they pick on someone in front of her. She's quite the individual.[/COLOR]