Kuja Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im getting a lot of red x's on the avatars... did someone change the link or what... i havent seen them since we switched servers... just wondering... cause like i cant see smokey joes... and others[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im getting a lot of red x's on the avatars... did someone change the link or what... i havent seen them since we switched servers... just wondering... cause like i cant see smokey joes... and others[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Same here, I can't see Smokey Joe's and a few others, I dunno whats up...[/SIZE]
Sui Generis Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I had to change mine cuz my GENE one wouldn't show up..I don't know whats up...
BabyGirl Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]I had to change mine cuz my GENE one wouldn't show up..I don't know whats up... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]That makes me sad that Gene won't show up...I made that one...stupid thing...wait now that I think about it, I think it showed up the other day. Or at least I saw it the other day...hm...odd...:cross:[/color]
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [SIZE=1]Is James online? Ask him when he comes on...he might have the answer...[/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 Probably a glitch,movin from server to server.But so far,I'm seein just fine.
Kittie Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 i'm having the same prob!! :wigout: i thought it was just my 'puter so i didn't say anything!:D :babble:
Guest Trotenks Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 i has to change my avater cause of this half of them dont werk
Zidargh Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I just noticed......I cant see Smokey Joe's avatar either!:confused:
Turkey Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I checked the av. list and there are about 6 avs that don't work. :bawl:
Break Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]I checked the av. list and there are about 6 avs that don't work. :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Alright, just get up to 500 pst and then choose your own custome one...then we shall glance at the left of your text...errr, yeah...[/SIZE]
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I couldn't see my own avatar before but I switched it and I can see it again. I can't see Smokey's either
Guest Imsirion Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 ya , whays going on , i had to trade in my Harry avatar:bawl:
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [SIZE=4]Speaking Of Avatars...[/SIZE] go check out my post in the test board and help me decide what my custom avatar will be!
BabyGirl Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]ya , whays going on , i had to trade in my Harry avatar:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Poo, it's all the avatars that I made...none of them are showing up...:drunk:[/color]
Fall Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 Well what is Smokey Joe's avatar? I can't remember it......
amibasuki Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 my Tien avatar won't show up :( that was one of my most favoritest ones ever too:(
Tien Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I was looking through the avatar list and i saw aload that had red x's on.So i picked this rubbish one:(
BondFanatic Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Mine won't show up either, as you can see, but I'm just fine with that. I don't need an avatar for the time that includes my ascent to 500 posts. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now