Jump to content
OtakuBoards

is anyone else having problems seeing avatars?


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im getting a lot of red x's on the avatars... did someone change the link or what... i havent seen them since we switched servers... just wondering... cause like i cant see smokey joes... and others[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]im getting a lot of red x's on the avatars... did someone change the link or what... i havent seen them since we switched servers... just wondering... cause like i cant see smokey joes... and others[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Same here, I can't see Smokey Joe's and a few others, I dunno whats up...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I had to change mine cuz my GENE one wouldn't show up..I don't know whats up... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That makes me sad that Gene won't show up...I made that one...stupid thing...wait now that I think about it, I think it showed up the other day. Or at least I saw it the other day...hm...odd...:cross:[/color]
Guest Trotenks
Posted
i has to change my avater cause of this half of them dont werk
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]I checked the av. list and there are about 6 avs that don't work.
:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Alright, just get up to 500 pst and then choose your own custome one...then we shall glance at the left of your text...errr, yeah...[/SIZE]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I couldn't see my own avatar before but I switched it and I can see it again. I can't see Smokey's either
Guest Imsirion
Posted
ya , whays going on , i had to trade in my Harry avatar:bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]ya , whays going on , i had to trade in my Harry avatar:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Poo, it's all the avatars that I made...none of them are showing up...:drunk:[/color]
Posted
Mine won't show up either, as you can see, but I'm just fine with that. I don't need an avatar for the time that includes my ascent to 500 posts.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...