ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [QUOTE=Dark Serena][size=1][color=purple][ [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/headtoilet.jpg[/img] [/color][/size][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]Damn, the alligator got my nose again![/color]
Baron Samedi Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [size=1]Mummy can I lick the bowl? [b]No, you have to flush like everyone else.[/b][/size]
Epitome Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [size=1][color=SeaGreen]"Is that chocolate?"[/size][/color]
Juu Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [color=deeppink][size=1]Preparing at an early age to be the next top model.[/color][/size]
Skye Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 [size=1][font=veranda][color=indigo]Kid: Teddy! How did you get in there?[/size][/font][/color]
Guest Heezay Posted November 6, 2004 Posted November 6, 2004 Newest Action Figure: "Toilet Boy! Now with atomic flushing action!"
Erika Posted November 7, 2004 Posted November 7, 2004 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']Damn, the alligator got my nose again![/color][/quote] [SIZE=1][color=royalblue][b]Hahahahahahahaa!!!!!![/b] XD Ohh..I dunno why I thought this was so funny. Juu's also made me laugh, but I decided to pick this one, lol. X3 Ok, CWH, your turn--post a piccer up. :3[/color][/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [color=darkviolet]So, it's my turn to show a picture and chose the winner. Okay here it goes. Yes, that's right, 30 sausage pizzas delivered to Haifa street...the name is Al Sadr. [/color]
lcrisler Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']So, it's my turn to show a picture and chose the winner. Okay here it goes.[/color][/quote] "...and no anchovies! I swear to God, if there's any anchovies on that thing when it shows up, I'm gonna shove it..."
Sui Generis Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [COLOR=Indigo][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=616741[/IMG] [i]What happens when Bush calls his troops[/i] Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's! No I'm not calling you a liar, but just give it up sir..." *2 hours later* Thats right Mr. President I said there are no weapons of mass destruction...Just call it Operation Iraqi Freedom? What about the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/COLOR]
Baron Samedi Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [size=1]No mum, no dirty foreign prostitutes. ... No mum, I won't forget. ... Yes mum, I know warts are unappealing. ... MUM!! Did you have to tell me that! ... Sorry mum.[/size]
Erika Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21427[/img] [size=1][color=royalblue]"Hello, is this the manager? Ok...well, I have to make this quick, because the guy next to me is about to beat me over the head with a giant stick because I've been on the other line for an hour with my Grammy, and--huh? Oh, yes! You see, when I was little she.."[/color][/size]
Juu Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [color=deeppink][size=1]"No sir, there's nothing wrong with my patch."[/color][/size]
TheShinje Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 "Sir, the war is in Iraq, so what am I doing in Nicaragua?"
Epitome Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [size=1][color=SeaGreen]1.) "Yes Mr. President it is hard work and we are doing the best work we can."[/size][/color]
Jim_Hawking Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 "Sir, just what in the hell led you to believe the intelligence from your Magic 8-ball was true?" Lame, but that's all I got...
Gavin Posted November 8, 2004 Posted November 8, 2004 [SIZE=1]No Grampa there aren't any Commie Bastards for me to kill...[/SIZE]
Attimus331 Posted November 9, 2004 Posted November 9, 2004 Army Guy: And then Jake says, "Let go of my gun, or i'll shoot you off!" Then I'm all like, "OH...MY...GOD, do you know what you just said?!"..........
Erika Posted November 11, 2004 Posted November 11, 2004 [size=1][color=royalblue]"Can you hear me now? Damn."[/color][/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 14, 2004 Posted November 14, 2004 [QUOTE=Lalaith Ril][COLOR=Indigo][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=616741[/IMG] [i]What happens when Bush calls his troops[/i] Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's! No I'm not calling you a liar, but just give it up sir..." *2 hours later* Thats right Mr. President I said there are no weapons of mass destruction...Just call it Operation Iraqi Freedom? What about the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]I'll have you all know that this was a very difficult discision to make-it took three rounds of eeny meeny miney moe to reach a verdict. But Lalaith Ril is the winner...expect your trophy in 6 to 8 business days.[/color]
Baron Samedi Posted November 15, 2004 Posted November 15, 2004 [size=1][quote=Lalaith Ril]Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's! No I'm not calling you a liar, but just give it up sir..." *2 hours later* Thats right Mr. President I said there are no weapons of mass destruction...Just call it Operation Iraqi Freedom? What about the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/quote] *coughwaslame* *coughsorrylol* Hopefully we'll get a decently captionable picture this time.[/size]
Erika Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 [size=1][color=royalblue]Hahahaha!! *laughs at Baron* X3 Ok, it looks like this place needs some sprucing up, so I'll take over, lol. I found a pic that I guess has a lot of potential. :3 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/259c43df.jpg[/IMG] "I said turn right, Mom."[/color][/size]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 [QUOTE=Dark Serena] [ [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/259c43df.jpg[/IMG] [/color][/size][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]EH, maybe it was a [i]left[/i] at Alberquerqui(sp?[/color]
Epitome Posted November 18, 2004 Posted November 18, 2004 [size=1][color=SeaGreen]"I dont remember all these cars being here the last time I visted..."[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now