TheShinje Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 "No, I swear, I wasn't the one who called for the cancellation of Pingu, Wallace was!"
Valen Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 Penguin: "You voted for WHO?!!?!?!?!" Dog: "Er... you?" --or-- Penguin: "Eat At Joe's... ...Or Else, B-tch!" (-Chaos)
Chaos Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 [quote name='Valen']Penguin: "Eat At Joe's... ...Or Else, B-tch!" (-Chaos)[/quote] Wow, talk about old school... "You did WHAT to the turkey...?"
MetallicMink Posted December 9, 2004 Posted December 9, 2004 Gromit: No! I don't wanna die!!!!!! Wait, how can they claymation me getting shot? Penguin: Good point. Oh well, I tried ^^;
Guest Cole-Fu Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [img]http://jeffiscool.com/pictures/Missile.jpg[/img] Note to self, do not stand in front of heavly armored bomber.
Epitome Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [size=1][color=orange]Yesterday, a fighter pilot thought he would pull a prank and try to demolish a whole US Aircraft Carrier. We spoke with eye witness John Smith... Smith: I just looked to my right and he was just trying to hit me... it was devastating.[/size][/color]
Baron Samedi Posted December 10, 2004 Posted December 10, 2004 [size=1]You're not supposed to add another picture until there has been a winner, lol. But, my caption for this one: [b]Missiles on the runway are worse than caltrops on the road any day of the week.[/b][/size]
Doc Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=gray]Naval Admiral: "This is why we don't let cadets behind the wheel of a plane."[/color][/size][/font]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 11, 2004 Posted December 11, 2004 [img]http://jeffiscool.com/pictures/Missile.jpg[/img] [color=darkviolet]'HEY Will! Quit playing chicken and get back to work! Oh, and are we ever gonna get a winner?[/color]
Ben Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 Terribly sorry about that, I sort of...forgot I was temporarily in charge of this. >.> I declare Dark Serena the winner, heh.
Erika Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [size=1][color=royalblue][i]Yaaaay! All hail Erica![/i] Well, no, lol. Anyways, yeah. My turn. YES, MY turn, lol. Ok, here's a photo of my sister I took. Knock yourselves out. (I have a feeling I'm gonna get a stomachache from this one.) [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG] The sequel to The Other Sister.[/color][/size]
M.Ali Posted December 14, 2004 Posted December 14, 2004 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][color=darkgreen] "SAY CHEESE!!!!!"[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/FONT]
Epitome Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [color=orange][size=1]"The exorcist aint got nothin' on me!"[/size][/color]
Doc Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=gray]YOU DARE POINT THAT PRIMITIVE WEAPON AT ME!!!! I SHALL STICK YOU, STICK YOU GOOD, YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU KNOW I SHOULD!!! STICK IT!!!!! OH, THAT BRIGHT LIGHT, IT BURNS!!!!!!!![/color][/size][/font]
Baron Samedi Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [size=1]The preciousss...give it to me![/size]
DeadSeraphim Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial][i]30th of April 2004: Scientists prove putting knives near your ears is the leading cause of snarling young women[/i] Ha, that took me so long for such lameness. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Retribution Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 Don't make me stick this [B]up there[/B], man!
Tigervx Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Teal] Project "OJ Jackson" Seems to be a stunning succes.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Drix D'Zanth Posted December 15, 2004 Posted December 15, 2004 Hi, my name is Janet, and I'll be your server this fine evening!
ChibiHorsewoman Posted December 16, 2004 Posted December 16, 2004 [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/MySister.jpg[/IMG] [color=darkviolet]Hey do I have something in my teeth? Can you use this to help me get it out? Oh and Drix, my mom thought yours was funny[/color]
John Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']The preciousss...give it to me![/size][/quote][i]Yes![/i] I knew I wasn't the only one who thought of Gollum when I saw that. "Dammit, Jennings! First come the unbalanced girls, then come the unbalanced girls with knives."
Solo Tremaine Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [COLOR=#503F86]Guy behind camera: Oh, now I remember why we broke up...[/COLOR]
StrikeGundam Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]Mentos. The freshmaker.[/color][/font]
Ani_Freak Posted December 17, 2004 Posted December 17, 2004 [color=purple][i]I soooo much enjoy cleaning the dishes[/i][/color] [color=purple]Well, what did you expect, my first attempt![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now