OtakuBoards

Picture Caption Game

G/S/B Master

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']Damn, the alligator got my nose again![/color][/quote]

[SIZE=1][color=royalblue][b]Hahahahahahahaa!!!!!![/b] XD Ohh..I dunno why I thought this was so funny. Juu's also made me laugh, but I decided to pick this one, lol. X3

Ok, CWH, your turn--post a piccer up. :3[/color][/size]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet']So, it's my turn to show a picture and chose the winner. Okay here it goes.[/color][/quote]

"...and no anchovies! I swear to God, if there's any anchovies on that thing when it shows up, I'm gonna shove it..."

[COLOR=Indigo][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=616741[/IMG]
[i]What happens when Bush calls his troops[/i]

Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's!

No I'm not calling you a liar, but just give it up sir..."

*2 hours later*

Thats right Mr. President I said there are no weapons of mass destruction...Just call it Operation Iraqi Freedom? What about the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/COLOR]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21427[/img]

[size=1][color=royalblue]"Hello, is this the manager? Ok...well, I have to make this quick, because the guy next to me is about to beat me over the head with a giant stick because I've been on the other line for an hour with my Grammy, and--huh? Oh, yes! You see, when I was little she.."[/color][/size]

[QUOTE=Lalaith Ril][COLOR=Indigo][IMG]http://otakuboards.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=616741[/IMG]
[i]What happens when Bush calls his troops[/i]

Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's!

*2 hours later*

Thats right Mr. President I said there are no weapons of mass destruction...Just call it Operation Iraqi Freedom? What about the Weapons of Mass Destruction?

Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]I'll have you all know that this was a very difficult discision to make-it took three rounds of eeny meeny miney moe to reach a verdict. But Lalaith Ril is the winner...expect your trophy in 6 to 8 business days.[/color]

[size=1][quote=Lalaith Ril]Mr. President I'll tell you for the last time, there are no Weapons of Mass Destruction here!! Yes yes I know you told the world there was, but sir I'm seriouse, theres no WMD's!

*2 hours later*

Yes I know there are no weapons of mass destruction, I just told you that."[/quote]

*coughwaslame*

*coughsorrylol*

Hopefully we'll get a decently captionable picture this time.[/size]

[size=1][color=royalblue]Hahahaha!! *laughs at Baron* X3

Ok, it looks like this place needs some sprucing up, so I'll take over, lol. I found a pic that I guess has a lot of potential. :3

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/Dark_Serena/259c43df.jpg[/IMG]

"I said turn right, Mom."[/color][/size]