Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats great news to hear that it is coming out in august, I was expecting something in like November. Ive given up on watching it, Im just reading the mangas right now, its not worth staying up so late, the mangas are better imo...so I read those
Posted
I checked my local comic shop yesterday for any info on the release of the third volume. The shop had a book of releases for the month of October which listed it. At least that is a good sign that it will be released within this year.
Guest Puchiko
Posted
My favorite's .hack//Twilight cause the characters are so kawaii.Usually,I don't like chibis,but I like the characters in .hack//Twilight.Hotaru is my favorite character,because she's gentle,kind,and strange at the same time. :sleep: :)
Posted
Hey, I attempted a victory lap around the house when I learned they were showing Dusk on CN- ("attempted" being screaming w/ eyes closed down the hall until I hit a wall) =^n_n^;=

Of course this was AFTER the 1st and 2nd episodes, so that was a big bummer... My mother and brother gather around the tapes I record them on; I finally got a recorder VCR... (Yes, my mother- She's into anime, and I am VERY proud. =^n____n^=)

I love the characters in this too! It's very playful and cute as an opposing to the serious .hack/SIGN... I loved SIGN, of course, I saw that first. *plays with Maha keyring* This DUSK season brings a whole new mood and view of the very concept both series revolves around. I'm having a lot of fun with the .hack humor, you know?

It's relieving to know that the legend of .hack hasn't disappeared from the face of the Earth after such a good run, y'know? =^n_-^=V
Posted
Yeah, I was also very happy when I heard the news (no victory lap however), I dont think this could ever disappear though, its too popular. Is it on the same time everyday, because I remember turning on the TV one time and not seeing it... freaky stuff :eek:
Posted
[quote name='natetron46']Yeah, I was also very happy when I heard the news (no victory lap however), I dont think this could ever disappear though, its too popular. Is it on the same time everyday, because I remember turning on the TV one time and not seeing it... freaky stuff :eek:[/quote]

[size=1]No, [color=navy].hack//Legend of the Twilight[/color] (a.k.a. [color=navy].hack//DUSK[/color]) is only on [color=navy]Cartoon Network[/color] on Friday nights.

The [color=navy].hack Project[/color] will never cease in its popularity. Its series', games, Manga and even trading card game are just way too awesome. ^_^[/size]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I love the .hack project i have all 4 games and i have all 3 .hack//legend of the twilight DVD's. i saw all the episodes of .hack//sign and .hack/legend of the twilight i beat all the 4 games and i'm collecting the trading cards. i also have 2 of the manga books of .hack//legend of the twilight. i know almost everything about .hack. i also know about .hack//zero and .hack//AI buster. ^_^ i still dont know everything about .hack but i'm learning more and more each day ^_^. well .hack//legend of the twilight is a fun and really nice anime compared to .hack//sign. .hack//sign was really serious just like the games but .hack//legend of the twilight is really different that the rest of the .hack project. Aura has an actual plan for Shugo she is in control in .hack//legend of the twilight.well i wont say any more (even though all the episodes have already aired on CN) peace out pplz ^_^
Posted
I never got to see any of the .Hack series on TV, but have madly been collecting all the series in Australia including the games. .Hack//Legend of the Twilight is great comic fun. I read the manga it is based on and laughed so hard it hurt. Watching it in a show I laughed even harder.
Posted
I like the show but I never am able to watch it but out of the epiosodes. I forrgot his name but he has a White turtle neck kind of thing on his armor, white hair and thinks Kie is a hacker him hes so cool can kick anyones ***!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Halo2, please try not to use so many smilies, heh. Generally whenever mods see things like that they're tempted to delete it as spam. -Solo [/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
  • 1 year later...
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I haven't watched the anime yet, but I have read the manga and it is really funny. I always laugh when I see that Shugo can't even beat a little puppy dog. XD

Anyways, my favorite character is Rena because she is always so funny and caring when it comes to her brother. Even though they both fight a lot, she always cares for him and wishes the best. Balmung is also pretty cool because he either adds drama or humor in the scene, which makes him flipping burgers hilarious. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...