OtakuBoards

Depression... :(

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I have to... hurt me...
because otherwise

a)I might hit the teacher
b)I might scream (cuss words too)
c)I might jump on the table and run out of the room...

understand?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Then scream or curse, it's just word, it cannot do any physical harm. Anyway, you should learn to control your emotion [/color]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][SIZE=1]I have to... hurt me...
because otherwise

a)I might hit the teacher
b)I might scream (cuss words too)
c)I might jump on the table and run out of the room...

understand?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*winces* ugh, there's got to be another way. i used to self-mutilate, & it is not cool at all. you will regret it later on if you get scars.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]If life was meant to end early on...

Why do they prepare us for a job?

Why do your parents teach you things?

Life is meant to live....

Not to end... or to hurt yourself....
[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Exactly. :D

Look, SG. Ken's just given you great advice! Life is meant to live! And you have no reason to kill or harm yourself.

We all care about you here. And we don't wanna see you or anyone else hurt, or worse!!!

[SIZE=1]Wait, don't yell at me; I get enough of that at school. I'm not trying to be rude, or inconsiderate. But you do realize that you have a problem, or you wouldn't have posted this up.

Do you want to know what one of my favorite quotes is?

"And it came to pass..."

[It's from the Bible, but that's not important. ;)]

It [i]came[/i] to [i]pass[/i].

It didn't come to stay, or set up camp in you bedroom. It didn't come to drive you insane, or haunt you for the rest of your life, or catch your eye every time you turn around. It came to pass.

Don't do anything rash, okay?[/SIZE]

I had clinical depression a couple of years ago. Sometimes, you need medication. Sometimes you need counseling. Sometimes, if you put your mind to it, you can pull yourself out of it and learn to control/cope with it. Everyone gets depressed, for a billion different reasons. You always have two choices: work to get over/deal with it, or it'll work you. You're the only factor that determines whether or not you feel good, or feel like slitting your wrists. Only you can take the measures necessary that will get you to where you want to be. It's kind of like taking responsibility for yourself. You've gotta start sometime.

[SIZE=1]Thank you! I am happy again!!! I dunno how, but I am just happy!!! I feel like punching someone! I feel like jumping up and down (favorite sport...jump...jump) I feel like eating a lollipop, oh wait... I AM!!! I now look back and think...

[i]what a loser...[/i][/SIZE]

Hmmm... I'm still more screwed up then all of you. I love this topic. I get to whine about how sucky I think me life is, then have people tell me it's not so bad. Oh, how fun this will be! *grins evily*

I have no friend at school, I think I have A.D.D. so school is extra sucky. I'm so shy I can't even buy anything with out flipping out and crying, and yet I find myself very lonely all the time. Odd huh? I'm almost always in my own little world and I get teased a lot. I also talk to myself a lot so many people think I'm crazy anyways. I only time I'm ever really happy anymore is if I'm reading or online. So at school I'm reading went I shouldn't, and online when theres homework to be done. This might be because of that A.D.D. thing though. Or maybe I'm nuts. Yes thats it.

Oh yeah, some girls at school kept on saying I was gay and stuff and my whole I-Want-To-Die bit kinda came up. They told on me and I had to see some chick. Now, I'm a very shy person, so it was he11. My mom was there though so I didn't have to say much, but god, there was [B]no way[/B] I was ging to say anything about it again. But sadly I came up again today. So I'm extra upset lately.:(

Well [B]that[/B] didn't help! My this was long... I belive that be all... right about... now!:):D

Guest Jbirdleslie
hey ShadowGohan do u have msn??? if so pm me and i can add you and we can ttalk there about the problem cause i have it too:excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jbirdleslie [/i]
[B]hey ShadowGohan do u have msn??? if so pm me and i can add you and we can ttalk there about the problem cause i have it too:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I do have MSN, I am happy now and I will PM you.[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Just was, about a day before you said that, but thanks anyway, I thought that it was just winter getting me down...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Does that mean you're still happy? :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] smile SG. It's good to hear that your're happy[/color]

[color=green][size=1] SG, check your PM [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah... SMILE!!! :):):):D:D:toothy: Yay!

Off-But when I try to send it says this:
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.[/SIZE]

[B]

[SIZE=1]Yeah... SMILE!!! :):):):D:D:toothy: Yay!

Off-But when I try to send it says this:
This user's mailbox is currently full, and cannot be sent any messages until it is cleaned out. An email has been sent notifying the user of this. Please try your request at a later time.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Really, let me check it again [/color]

Yaay! You're happy!!!! *gives him a hug* Don't worry! Be happy now! Doo dee daa la la la la laa laa laa dee laa!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Be happy! La dee da dee doo dee da! Be happy! La la la la laa!!! :D

Sorry... I'm sorta hyper... :o

My Mummy is a Clinical Social worker.. she does kids with depression, trauma, etc.

Doctors aren't always those tv type Ben Stein wannabe's
You just gotta look hard and sure enough you'll find one thats right for you.. its like clothes ^.^;;;

My How do you think ppl get better? Just try and do what feels right.. it'll all wotk out.. just remember one thing...

we're here for you :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]one question sg, howd you get happy again? [/B][/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]I dunno...
I thought... why am i being such an idiot and then it was really sunny and I went hyper happy!![/SIZE]

What to do when you get depressed...

1)Eat as much food as you can lay your hands on

2)Stay up as late as you can stand it

3)(this is optional) Do lots of exercise,if yougo out, run to where ever your going. I do that, and I swim for the county, so i work my arse off there

works for me...