OtakuBoards

Depression... :(

Break

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh puberty... for me thats growing out of clothes faster than you can buy them and growing in... other places... and having your uh hormones go in all directions and having a buddy list wich is like 89 percent girls... i fit all of these... and girls... lets see fell for one... now falling for two... seeing "inappropriate" things... oh the horror and the fun of the horror!

[SIZE=1]Yeah, I get that... like if you love a girl so much you get really frustrated... I am, I have to dig my nails into my palms to stop myself from jumping on the desks and shouting before laughing and jumping out of the window...

My depression is all mornigndew's fault... read above and you'll know why... [/SIZE]

I don't suffer from depression, but sometimes I just get...Depressed... Probably just puberty, though. :o

I'm the kind of person who keeps their emotions all bottled up. And always lets them go at the worst possible time.

When that happens, I always feel depressed... Kind of like I want to curl up in a ball, and die. Just to get away from all the stresses of life. But I never do anything drastic. I've got alot to live for, and I'm still young.

I suppose everyone feels depressed at times...Even me...

But thankfully, I've friends to lean on, and they always support. :) I know a few of them aren't signed up on otakuboards, but I'd like to say this anyways... Thankyou, guys. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, maybe that post just sucked, but it's how I feel...

Guest Voodookanaka
.......The boards arnt real, there just a load of 010101010000101010's that happen to go together to make digits to make letters etc......... U never know I person from only what they type here, so how can u judge them to be good or bad........I mean............how can u say there your friends, would n e 1 of the ppl here do something drastic like jump in fron of a bus to save another, or even give blood for them, if yove never met them in real life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B].......The boards arnt real, there just a load of 010101010000101010's that happen to go together to make digits to make letters etc......... U never know I person from only what they type here, so how can u judge them to be good or bad........I mean............how can u say there your friends, would n e 1 of the ppl here do something drastic like jump in fron of a bus to save another, or even give blood for them, if yove never met them in real life. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] You don't really know what a person do in real life, and on this board. I guess, it's like to different world that you could be in. The world of the net and the real world [/color]

[SIZE=1]Thanks Voodoo (note sarcasm) great, even more depressed now... now you're saying my net friends aren't real...

sometimes, I wonder the reaction of the people everywhere I know... if the knife just slipped into me... I wonder...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Thanks Voodoo (note sarcasm) great, even more depressed now... now you're saying my net friends aren't real...

sometimes, I wonder the reaction of the people everywhere I know... if the knife just slipped into me... I wonder...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Well, they could be real, depend how you think. You don't have to see each other in order to be friend. If you share the same thought and enjoy talking to each other, then it's friendship, but in different form. [/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
ud regret suicide, youd never find out what happens when your older.

why do ppl need others, ppl nowadays dont seem to be able to stand on their own two feet.

[SIZE=1]011 101 11 010010 "010010"...
You are my err, "friend"...

where is the knife...

and voodoo, you shouldn't make me more depressed, or I will... again nearly do it... how would I regret it? I'd be dead... nothing me...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]ud regret suicide, youd never find out what happens when your older.

why do ppl need others, ppl nowadays dont seem to be able to stand on their own two feet. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Why do people need other? I don't know. I guess they need someone to talk to or share their feeling with, so they don't feel lonely. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue] Well, they could be real, depend how you think. You don't have to see each other in order to be friend. If you share the same thought and enjoy talking to each other, then it's friendship, but in different form. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] thats a good way of thinking about it.... i think... inter net love is the most pure form... just remember that because if you fall in love over the net you fall in love with that persons personality.. unless you have seen a pic of them... like baby girl for instance... :p

Guest Voodookanaka
STOP BEING SO DEPRESSED AND GO BREAK SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!(there problem sorted)

not really, u fall in love with what they type, which isnt neccasarily their personality, Most of the communication I do is through actions an not words for instance.

[SIZE=1]Whatever you say...

but I'm too depressed to go into school tomorow, I don't think I can face anyone of my friends... plus I feel sick from the candy...

OHH! I stabbed my hand with a compass at school! YAY![/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=1]Whatever you say...

but I'm too depressed to go into school tomorow, I don't think I can face anyone of my friends... plus I feel sick from the candy...

OHH! I stabbed my hand with a compass at school! YAY![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*is upset that SG feels that way* *gives SG a hug*

[B][SIZE=1]Thanks, you can't stop me though...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You're welcome...

I know I can't stop you. But I can try, and be here to support you. So you hopefully won't.

I'm saying this because I'm a friend. And I don't want you to do anything drastic. And that goes for everyone else to. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me.