Hinata Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] Well it is Halloween everyone and I know that not all countries celebrate this....So why not talk about some other Holidays for a change.... I wanna know.....what holidays do you celebrate in your country?....and which one's your favorite?[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]i dont celebrate any holidays... there's no reason to anymore... Let the others be happy... lol...[/color][/b][/size]
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [color=blue] I lived in U.S, but I do celebrate Chinese New Year. Yes, red envelope fill with lucky money. It's one of my favorite holiday [/color]
Kuja Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i shall celebrate the day of the dead tomorrow to remember those who are dead :demon: and i will also celebrate the new year that is tomorrow along w/ my gf :) (does anyone notice that no matter what the thread is about i manage to talk about her?) i celebrate as much as possible... as long as i can do it sitting from my computer desk :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i shall celebrate the day of the dead tomorrow to remember those who are dead :demon: and i will also celebrate the new year that is tomorrow along w/ my gf :) (does anyone notice that no matter what the thread is about i manage to talk about her?) i celebrate as much as possible... as long as i can do it sitting from my computer desk :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] I do notice. You're madly in love [/color]
Hinata Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]i dont celebrate any holidays... there's no reason to anymore... Let the others be happy... lol...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue] It seems so depressing...don't worry though I'll celebrate all the holidays you don't for you:D that is,;) if you let me..lol :laugh: [/COLOR] *:mrt: --> I pity da fool dat don't celebrate holidays..*
Shy Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B]*:mrt: --> I pity da fool dat don't celebrate holidays..* [/B][/QUOTE] lol, I celebrate all of the popular american holidays. I think they are fun, even though they may seem silly. Note To All: The deadline for the otaku costume contest is tomorrow!
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue] *:mrt: --> I pity da fool dat don't celebrate holidays..* [/B][/QUOTE][/color] [color=blue] There's one day I don't celebrate, Valentine, my grandpa died on that day [/color] [color=deeppink][size=1][i]morningdew, I just fixed up your [color] code for you. ~BG[/color][/size][/i]
Shy Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [color=blue] There's one day I don't celebrate, Valentine, my grandpa died on that day [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Poor Morningdew, *hug* that must have been hard for you. I know what it is like to lose a loved one too. :nervous: oops, I'm getting off topic. Sorry :blush:
Stormbringer Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] [color=blue] I do notice. You're madly in love [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That makes a couple of us that are madly in love ^_^x You should read my Live Journal. Every post involves my girlfriend in some way.
mornigndew Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B] That makes a couple of us that are madly in love ^_^x You should read my Live Journal. Every post involves my girlfriend in some way. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue] Live Journal, where's is it, is it in the GS's forum? [/color] [color=green]Back to the topic. Anyone celebrating Chinese New Year? [/color]
Cecil Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 My favorite hoiliday is THANKSGIVING! It's about in one more mounth *drools*. Well, I celebrate most of the American/Christion hoiliday's. Such as Christmas, Easter, THANKSGIVING, and my Birthday...
Break Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]I celebrate: My Birthday Christmas Easter Halloween Valintines sucks, so I don't celebrate, it get's me MORE depressed than I am usually... Ok... I wish they had thanksgiving in UK...[/SIZE]
Guest spaz Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 i celebrate all christian and american holidays but whenever i celebrate i party and well you know wat happens at partys.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I'll celebrate any holiday you want me too! I'm not Christian or Jewish but damn... if you want me to celebrate Hanaka (sp?) then I'll do it :)
Harry Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 i only celebrate christmas and thanksgiving. all the other days are just days in my mind
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Anything thats worth Celebrating............ but mainly EID!!! :therock: :mrt: :naughty: Peace!!!:smirk: :demon:
Guest Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I celebrate Christmas and the other holidays. I like to celebrate... Heh
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 samhain is the best, i always perform a ritual on that day along w/ my friends sarah, mike, & josh.
Kittie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Samhain Yule Imbolc Oestre Beltane Coamhain Lughnasadh Mabon and the x-tain holidays with the rest of me famili! :D
Hinata Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I'll celebrate any holiday you want me too! I'm not Christian or Jewish but damn... if you want me to celebrate Hanaka (sp?) then I'll do it :) [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Well fisrt of all I'm happy to hear such good respnses and on top of that....Transtic...you are crazy...but I like how you said it...and you go ahead and celebrate all those holidays.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now