Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B][COLOR=DarkOrange]~*~*~*~*~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]I am a coward though if one should ask
I keep every memory inside this lonely cask
And my own future I cannot bear to face
With all its sadness and with all its grace[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]~*~*~*~*~[/COLOR]

Word: Gloom[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[b]Poem:[/b]
This room is now filled with such light,
A shining day where once was night.
Though still I know how clouds can thunder,
With howling rage skies torn asunder.

[b]Word:[/b] Rich
Posted
I appologise for screwing up the last poem's rhyme scheme..I wasn't paying attention.

[b]New Poem[/b] (cause I think that DW's last post was a good ending)

I think this one is going to be a Dialogue, using two characters. The first being a King, who is being tricked and punned by the second, his Jester (much like the scene from King Lear).

[b]Derithus:[/b] [INDENT]What trick is this above my head,
Like Damocles' sword?[/INDENT]
[b]Jester:[/b] [INDENT]Fear not good sir, for 'tis no curse,
I act in jest my lord.[/INDENT]

[b]Word:[/b] Rounded
Posted
Curious :)
-------------
[b]Poem:[/b]

[i]Derithus:[/i] You make me kneel at my rounded table,
and so I question your plans.

[i]Jester:[/i] You're not to worry, my good lord,
for you're in the best of hands.

[b]Word:[/b] Hatred

------------
Why did that feel like Dr. Seuss? :<
Posted
*shrugs* I'm going for the comedic feel.

[b]Derithus:[/b] [INDENT]You seek to make a mockery,
Of this my divine right?[/INDENT]
[b]Jester:[/b] [INDENT]There is no hatred here, you know,
Though it may be out your sight.[/INDENT]

[b]Word:[/b] Lion
Posted
[SIZE=1]Very curious...

[b]Poem:[/b]

[i]Derithus:[/i] My daring wins wars and grants us peace,
For which I give my thanks to God.

[i]Jester:[/i] But so too do your lands increase,
With valleys, mountains and seas of cod.

[b]Word:[/b] Jest.[/SIZE]
Posted
Derithus: Quick before I feed you to the horses
Whilst I dance merrily to my favourite band.

Jester:Of course, Of course
Wait not. Here it is. In my hot little hand.

I have no idea what's going on, but I just thought I'd have a quick go

Word: Funky
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]Poem:[/b]

[i]Derithus:[/i] I grow impantient of waiting,
Your silly tricks grow boring.

[i]Jester:[/i] My Lord, thee I was baiting,
My funky trick I was storing.

OK I think we should stick to older words.

[b]Word:[/b] Ending [/SIZE]
Posted
XD
--------
[b]Poem:[/b]

[i]Derithus:[/i] Then here we are,
your trick is mind bending.

[i]Joker:[/i] I'm sure you'll enjoy
the sword blade's good ending.
---------
Let's leave it there and let the reader's imagination go wild XD

[b]Word:[/b] Melon

New poem :3
Posted
I dub this 'Ode to a Melon'

Oh dearest Melon, how canst I compare thee
To all of the stars in the night?
When your sweet complexion dost brightly adorn thee,
And makes for a wonderous sight.

[b]Word:[/b] Nirvana
Posted
[SIZE=1]OK this is a slightly weird poem but I'll have a go.

[b]Poem:[/b] Thy sweet insides so loved,
A nirvana to my taste,
Though the seeds must first be shoved,
As they are naught but wastes.

OK that was definitely funky.

[b]Word:[/b] Lemon[/SIZE]
Posted
Heh heh...it can't all be bitter sorrow and gothic tradition now can it ^_~

Unlike the savage lemon's bitter wrath
Your fair caress does wet my tongue,
Though your pale, firm skin is but a path,
Unto your heart, traversed by none.

[b]Word:[/b] Dote
Posted
[size=1][b]Poem[/b]- Hm..let me take a wack at this crazy art of prophet,
For I am not the one to dote on the market,

My mind, it searches for words to such apparel,
To suit my laden body.

[b]Word[/b]- Belligerence[/size]
Posted
[size=1][b]Poem:[/b] The belligerence of my tummy,
Demands a tasty tribute.
I see you as oh so yummy,
And eat you like a brute.

[b]Word:[/b] Fear

We may need a new poem...[/size]
Posted
Poem:
I fear my melon has tricked me!
Though soft and tender yet,
the seed is stuck now in me!
And hence I come to death.

Ok, now we REALY nead a new poem (though that one was quite good)

Word: Knight
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]Poem:[/b] And so slain by that evil fruit,
I wander as a spectre of the night.
I seek that evil melon's doom,
At the hands of a valiant knight.

[b]Word:[/b] Spoon.

OK now I really think we need a new poem.[/SIZE]
Posted
Spoon dug the grave for dear melon to lay,
Yet he wept as he buried the one he loved.
Dear spoon looked left, than looked right....
He ate dear melon, in the middle of the night

Creepy I know but I tried...I'm REALLY rusty, as you can tell.

Word:THINK
Posted
[SIZE=1][b]Poem:[/b] And now we think back on said melon,
Who's evil and intelligence were quite strange .
Yet we treat him not as a felon,
And more like a pet with mange.

[B]Word:[/B] Ending.

OK I really advise we start a new Poem.[/SIZE]
Posted
Hold it, people XD Only I say when we make a new poem. If you haven't noticed, three new poems have started in a matter of a few posts :P Calm yourselves XD

But I'll obey Kane's wishes. Let's not start a new poem for a while, aye?

[b]New Poem:[/b] Once upon a happy world,
Where good and evil often swirled,
There was a prosperous little town,
Where hard-working folk could be found.

[b]Word:[/b] Clap
Posted
[SIZE=1]A new and happier toned poem.

[b]Poem:[/b] They'd clap their hands together,
In a happy, merry way.
For the days had brillaint weather,
and as such outside they play.

[b]Word:[/b] Shine [/SIZE]
Posted
[b]Poem:[/b] They dance, they sing, they laugh along,
whether it be a jig or a heart-warmed song.
The sun did shine something magical of sorts,
as the villagers drank their pints and quarts!

[b]Word:[/b] Funny

Yes, it is quite happy ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...