OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards - Spam Wars

Jokopoko

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]I started to work on this idea quite a while ago and on the way home from the shop it suddenly sprang back into my mind [For reasons unknown to me] so I figure I should take advantage of this new forum to post up the ideas I've had.

N/B: I haven't yet decided whether this will be a Parody Fanfic or an RPG but all comments are welcome as well as helpful.

[CENTER]-=======-[/CENTER]

[CENTER][U]OtakuBoards: Spam Wars
Episode XXVI: How to cope??with 1mp3ri@l n00bs[/U]

[U]Ideas[/U][/CENTER]

[B]Cast List[/B]

Emperor Palpatine ? Emperor Adam
Darth Vader ? Darth Otaku a.k.a. Kane Otakuwalker
Obi-Wan Kenobi ? Jo-Ko Kenobi
Luke Skywalker ? Solo Otakuwalker
Princess Leia Organa ? Princess Vicky Organic
Han Solo ? Desbreko Loner
Chewbacca ? Dragonbaker
R2-D2 ? 5H-1n
C-3PO ? S-YK3
Grand Moff Tarkin ? Big Toff Harlequin
Jabba the Hutt ? Baka the Tent
Boba Fett ? Jedgar Fett

[B]Organisations[/B]

The Empire ? Teh 3mp1re
The Rebel Alliance ? Really Envious of the Big Empire Lads [R.E.B.E.L.] Alliance
Stormtroopers ? Spamtroopers
Imperial Navy ? 1mp3ri@l N@\/y
Rebel Troopers ? R.E.B.E.L. Bloopers
TIE Fighter Pilots ? BYE Fighter Pilots

[B]Starships[/B]

Death Star ? Death Spammer
Imperial Star Destroyer ? 1mp3ri@l Spam Deliverer
TIE Fighters ? BYE Fighters
X-Wings ? TXT-Wings
Y-Wings ? Why-Wings
Millennium Falcon ? Evangelion Falcon
Rebel Blockade Runner ? R.E.B.E.L. Spoiler-Tag Runner

[B]Locations and Places[/B]
[This is where I need the most help]

[CENTER]-=======-[/CENTER]

Any constructive comments welcome and don't be afraid to give your own ideas for things or even changes to the cast list if you like, it's all good ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't know if I can provide much help, but I think this is really cute and some of the names made me laugh out loud :). I really liked a lot of the organization names, like "Teh 3mp1re" and the "Spamtroopers."

Since there are so many characters and things, it might be a little easier if you made it into a fanfic rather than an RPG? It could be fun as a game, though.

Unfortunately I don't know overly much about the locations in Star Wars so I can't really help you out ... but I like it so far :).

[SIZE=1]I have to agree with most of what Terra has said, some of the names you've come up with here are great (my personal favourite being Really Envious of the Big Empire Lads). As I said in our conversation Bill I'm not the best at Star Wars locations but I'll at least try and spoof a few places for you.

I must admit though that I disagree with Terra about making this into a Fan-Fic, I reckon if you give this half a chance it would do quite well as an RPG. However one problem that might arise would by people taking characters not based upon them, which could be an annoyance as you seem to have gone to a lot of trouble in coming up with the names.

[b]Other Locations:[/b]

Alderaan - Baldymann
Naboo - Achoo

I may think of more but for now that's all I've got.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Impressive idea. I somehow like it when people use OB in funny ways.

Just like the others said this could be good for a fanfic since you could take control of everything and entertain us. Not much of a problem there. You could turn it easily into anything if it's just for a fic.

Turning it into an RPG is quite tricky but still fun anyway. Here's my concerns:

[COLOR=Purple]Organizations and Starships[/COLOR]. Probably less organizations and starships might do since it is highly impossible to get so much members for this one if you know what I mean. Too much members = chaos.

[COLOR=Purple]Cast List[/COLOR]. It would be very idealistic to get the moderators take control of your cast and people might also be intimidated to partake a role of a moderator even though it's just for fun. I could suggest minimizing the cast though so other prominent names in OB could be added like maintain the admins and team leaders and make other mods optional instead.

[COLOR=Purple]Plot[/COLOR]. Everything will depend on it, pal.

As for the localities, I suggest combining the forum names with Star Wars'. I'm not familiar with places in Stars Wars that much though so I can't give an example.

But, hey, it's your plot and your idea, so don't mind my blabbing so much, heh.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]Thanks for the feedback but I'm still not sure whether I want RPG or Fanfic. It's a fanfic, like 'hEvN said, I can control it and do a full-blow spoof of Star Wars and OtakuBoards at the same time but if it's an RPG theres the creativity that goes with many minds working to move the plot as opposed to just one.

I'll figure it out once I've written the prologue which should be very soon ^_^.

Gah, I hate making choices but on the plus side I have some location names thought up:

[U]Locations and Places[/U]

Tatooine ? Taccobean
Alderaan ? Balderdash
Mos Eisley ? More-than Likely
Mos Eisley Cantina ? More-than Likely Fry Up
Yavin 4 ? Jivein? 2
Jundland Wastes ? Abhorrent Tastes

[B]P.S.[/B] I've also named the Sith 'Teh Shifty' and the Jedi 'The Dead-Eyes' which raises the question of what to call the force....?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Jokopoko][color=teal][size=1][b]P.S.[/b] I've also named the Sith 'Teh Shifty' and the Jedi 'The Dead-Eyes' which raises the question of what to call the force....?[/size'][/color][/quote]
The F4rc3, of course.

I really like the idea, and I know this is an old thread, but I was checking out your post history, to see what you've done, and I really, really dig this idea. I think, given the angle you're taking with it, The F4rc3 will work nicely.

This definately sounds like a treat especially 'cause you chose names for things so perfectly. I like "Why-Wings" because that's what they are :^D GOD MY OH!

And I hope that Dragonbaker isn't suppose to me. I'm much sexier than some walking carpet ;^D

Anyways, it's obvious that if it becomes an RPG, some of the more main characters would have to be changed so they'd be open for signups. I like the idea for the F4rc3 that Siren had, but how's this:

[b]Since comedy is what this is all about (comedy is what it's about, right), why don't you call the Force "The Farce." For the idiots out there, a farce is a joke. It just makes sense. God my oh! This is in bold font :^D[/b] Aww... it's gone :^(