Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I was having this argument with my friends the other day about what is the most unattractive thing that someone of the opposite sex could do. I'm a guy, and I think that smoking and a tongue ring are the worst for a girl..... Some of my friends disagreed. What have u to say on it?
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=crimson][b][size=1]Smokin....

Bein texan i seen everyone round me smoke so that doesnt really matter....

Prolly seein a girl smoke weed might be unattractive to me....

then again i might go smoke weed wit them... heh...

i dunno.... i'd say the most unattractive thing is when a girl is pierced in weird places.... tongues... etc...[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
Most unattractive thing the opposite sex could do? Oh, geez... I dunno... Probably... *thinks* Smoking, doing drugs, being drunk, being egotistical while trying to get a date, and *ughh* peircings in weird places (tongue, ETC).
Posted
hmmm....

too many piercings/piercings in weird places

too much make-up

too much perfume/smelly perfume/just being plain smelly

bad breath

dirty hair/too much acne

really long nails (don't ask)

hair where there should not be (armpits, or their face! its the beared lady!)

well, thats all I can think of for now....
Posted
Girls who smoke lose points with me too. I saw one girl hock a loogy once.... it was horrible. I like my women to be lady-like in the day and .....well you know the rest:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] There're too many.
1. Messy
2. Smoking/drug
3. Drinking
4. Eat too much/eat in a gross way (best example I can think of is Goku) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, but when son gokou does it, its cute or funny....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yeah, but when son gokou does it, its cute or funny.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue] Cute and Funny! I vomit when I see he eat [/color]
Posted
i'm a guy so on a girl:

1. smells too bad or has too much purfume.
2. NOT CLEAN
3. hair in places it shouldn't be
4. smokes
5. too many pircings(belly button, tounge, and ears are ok.)
6. does drungs
7. drinks too much
8. is really a guy
9. just want's to be "friends"
10. thinks my brothers hot
11. is fat
12. is too thin
13. is frail
14. is short ( i mean like under 5 feet.)
15. doesn't enjoy going online.

there. the list.
Posted
grr everything has to be heterosexual! :( :p

Anyway, Heres what I find unattractive in guys.

A) Immaturity
B) Drugs/Drinks/Smokes
C) Facial Hair (Goaties are an exception)
D) Clumbsiness
E) Old looking

etc....
Posted
*blanche* uhh...i smoke & have a pierced tongue...oops...

things unattractive in guys--let's see, umm... bad odor, brown or dirty-looking teeth, dirt under fingernails, heroin user, back hair, too much acne, acts subservient, bad kisser, can't think of any more.

there's a reason for a pierced tongue, people! can we say "pleasure"?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]*blanche* uhh...i smoke & have a pierced tongue...oops...

things unattractive in guys--let's see, umm... bad odor, brown or dirty-looking teeth, dirt under fingernails, heroin user, back hair, too much acne, acts subservient, bad kisser, can't think of any more.

there's a reason for a pierced tongue, people! can we say "pleasure"? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] I feel sick already [/color][/size]
Posted
LoL, couldn't have said it better myself morningdew. No offense to girls with tongue rings, but I can't stand it when you sit there with the little metal ball sticking out of your mouth and continue to wip it back and forth across your lips. I just wanna grab it and rip it out so they'll stop; I find it that annoying.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]LOL why do you feel sick, morningdew? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] I have a creative mind, I can transform word into picture within my mind, whether I like it or not [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[color=blue][size=1] I have a creative mind, I can transform word into picture within my mind, whether I like it or not [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]As can i, but some think of things worse than others... [/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]As can i, but some think of things worse than others... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1] Ken, you're just too creative [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]I have a creative mind, I can transform word into picture within my mind, whether I like it or not [/QUOTE]

Creative mind? I thought transforming words into pictures was something everyone does... I don't know, I just never associated that with creativity.....
Posted
Farting/Burping on purpose. Talking about gettin' drunk or high like it's the coolest thing in the world. Being a manwhore. I know too many of those. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...