Transtic Nerve Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Ok, because that could be a...problem...for me...heh :blush: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] 0-0; perhaps you may want to tell me what that means....
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] 0-0; perhaps you may want to tell me what that means.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I think...you understand it quite well...needs no further explanation :smirk:[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I think...you understand it quite well...needs no further explanation :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] seriously though I have no idea what you meant..... i'm slow like this sometimes....
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] seriously though I have no idea what you meant..... i'm slow like this sometimes.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Um...I'd rather not explain it here...it's a rather personal thing. Read those posts carefully again...and if you still don't understand, talk to me about it later on AIM ;)[/color]
James Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]I think...you understand it quite well...needs no further explanation :smirk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Oh my...that's very...revealing. lol :blush: :blush: :blush: [/color][/size]
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]Oh my...that's very...revealing. lol :blush: :blush: :blush: [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, yes :blush: I shall stop it now before more people understand :D[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Ohhhh well I think I get it.... not sure if it's option 1 or option 2.... I'll have to ask later :p
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 why u ppl get embarassed bout something like that soooo easily, geez. some of the things uve been saying I find to be really good qualitys, I dont like girls who drink and smoke (cigarettes) I dont like dirty girls either, or horney girls.
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=blue][size=1] One more thing I forget to mention. I hate guy who talk a lot [/color][/size]
coolkam007 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 heh.. that wouldn't be me ^^ i'm as shy as a doornail
mornigndew Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]heh.. that wouldn't be me ^^ i'm as shy as a doornail [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] I like your Cam :) [/color][/size]
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]'.......' I hate anyone that talks alot..... [/color][/b][/size]
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]'.......' I hate anyone that talks alot..... [/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Nothing personal against you, DK, but I think a lot of people need to learn that [b]a lot[/b] is [i]two[/i] words, not one :)[/color]
Justin Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Ok, because that could be a...problem...for me...heh :blush: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] -_-;;; I suddenly feel soo enlightened. Naa it isn't a problem. I, like Transtic, am not sure whether it is "option 1" or "option 2" but either way, it doesn't matter to me... -Justin
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Nothing personal against you, DK, but I think a lot of people need to learn that [b]a lot[/b] is [i]two[/i] words, not one :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]...... ...... ok...... we all do things differently, dont we? Perhaps, in texas we say things differently.... jus maybe.... I know we say alot of stuff different from other peeps.... heh You say tomato... i say tomatoe....[/color][/b][/size]
Justin Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]...... ...... ok...... we all do things differently, dont we? Perhaps, in texas we say things differently.... jus maybe.... I know we say alot of stuff different from other peeps.... heh You say tomato... i say tomatoe....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] She was refering to the proper way to spell it but, it isn't worth getting into a heated debate over... -Justin
DeathKnight Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B] She was refering to the proper way to spell it but, it isn't worth getting into a heated debate over... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Sorry... i'm not trying to argue or anything... my bad....[/color][/b][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 here's my list of unattractive female qualities...if transtic can list the same sex, so can i... too much makeup (except if they're goth, that's okay), fake personalities, ditzy, fake body parts (implants, etc.), frizzy hair, not feminine or lady-like, too hairy (ehem), fat stomach or out of shape, dirty-looking teeth, etc. i have no problem w/ any piercings or tattoos, & i like breasts. as long as they're at least a handful, that's my #1 turn-on for a girl...
Cecil Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 Hmm... unattractive. Well, I would say If she smokes, is a bi... I won't say it hehe :). Has WAY to much make up on, or smelly perfume. I actually don't like rings anywhere else other than the ears. Other than that there isn't much. The only reason I don't like any girls (for other than looks) is because they don't have the qualitys that I like. I actually don't mind tomboys. I'm just not attracted to them, but I have some good (girl) friends that are not much like girls. It's really funny seeing them talking to more "girly" girls. It kinda looks like this. "girly" girl: *points* Wow, isn't he so cute?! Tomboy:.....*stares* "girly" girl: Ih, you're no fun. Me: Come on, can't you tell she's not interisted in things like that!
Shinji v2.0 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You guys have to be joking me...some of you, at least. Is smoking something only guys can do? I'm fairly liberal, and I say if one of my girlfriends (and by that I mean girls of which I am friends with) want to go drink then go to a party or go get high and see a movie, I will not look down on them, nor will I say it's unattractive. If I would do the same thing with my friends, then the girls should have equal rights to do what they want without being rideculed. If you're very anti-drugs et cetera that's fine, but if you've been known to smoke, drink, or maybe partake in the greens, then I don't think you can really say anything. Most unattractive thing? I can't believe how many of you judge by looks and actions. For me, it's simple : unintelligence. Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You guys have to be joking me...some of you, at least. Is smoking something only guys can do? I'm fairly liberal, and I say if one of my girlfriends (and by that I mean girls of which I am friends with) want to go drink then go to a party or go get high and see a movie, I will not look down on them, nor will I say it's unattractive. If I would do the same thing with my friends, then the girls should have equal rights to do what they want without being rideculed. If you're very anti-drugs et cetera that's fine, but if you've been known to smoke, drink, or maybe partake in the greens, then I don't think you can really say anything. Most unattractive thing? I can't believe how many of you judge by looks and actions. For me, it's simple : unintelligence. Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Wow. Extremely well said, Shinji...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B][SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You guys have to be joking me...some of you, at least. Is smoking something only guys can do? I'm fairly liberal, and I say if one of my girlfriends (and by that I mean girls of which I am friends with) want to go drink then go to a party or go get high and see a movie, I will not look down on them, nor will I say it's unattractive. If I would do the same thing with my friends, then the girls should have equal rights to do what they want without being rideculed. If you're very anti-drugs et cetera that's fine, but if you've been known to smoke, drink, or maybe partake in the greens, then I don't think you can really say anything. Most unattractive thing? I can't believe how many of you judge by looks and actions. For me, it's simple : unintelligence. Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] the voice of reason as always I see, heh, I agree with you, I don't really care about their actions, looks, well, depends really....
Shinji v2.0 Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] the voice of reason as always I see, heh, I agree with you, I don't really care about their actions, looks, well, depends really.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] Looks can be a factor, but not as much for me. I guess I'm weird. The girl can be ugly as hell (I'd prefer not -- but hey), but as long as she can keep up a riveting conversation, I'd talk to her. I'm not saying bring out the baby juices, but still. Shinji[/SIZE][/COLOR]
BabyGirl Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] the voice of reason as always I see, heh, I agree with you, I don't really care about their actions, looks, well, depends really.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Actually, I think actions do count...that's the only thing I disagree with in Shinji's post...if a guy is rude and loud and obnoxious in public, then that is not a good thing...[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now