Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I come up with a lot of stupid questions. I think it would be good to post them here, let's see how you all respond!!!!


My first question: Most of us have been to Mcdonalds right? Then tell me what in the heck is Grimace????????:naughty:
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]
My first question: Most of us have been to Mcdonalds right? Then tell me what in the heck is Grimace????????:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
The thing u make when u eat their food!
Posted
Yes i have seen that for sometime...... But I dont know what it means thou i would like to find out.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]is'nt that those green things they put in the burgers.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm... No i think thats not it... Maybe you thinkin of Pickles, or Brusell Sprout ( Eeekkkk )
Posted
i used to think grimace was the boogie man when i was a kid. hes just one of the fallen warts ed had when he rubbed those chickens and cows all over his body.
Posted
Well you know Ronald McDonald and his little friends like the McNuggets and others. Grimace is the tall purple dude ( I am pretty sure) But i may be incorrect....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]hamburgler was soo much better.. ;) and then.. there was the fry guys.. oh.. the good old days.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Rauble,rauble
Posted
The green stuff they put on burgers is gurkin or something. I hate that stuff, I always order burgers with only meat and cheese....:D

Isn't Grimac that big purple jellybean guy?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]is'nt that those green things they put in the burgers.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Erm,I thought those were Gherkins,lol.
Who cares ,green things,pickls hey're th same.:D
I've got it...Grimace is.....(drumrole) a giant grape put in lemonade and coatedwith fuzz,lol. (Hell knows,i live in the UK)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]hamburgler was soo much better.. ;) and then.. there was the fry guys.. oh.. the good old days.. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, hamburglar was the best! all hail the hamburglar....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]I come up with a lot of stupid questions. I think it would be good to post them here, let's see how you all respond!!!!


My first question: Most of us have been to Mcdonalds right? Then tell me what in the heck is Grimace????????:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]you know what...I'm not even sure and I work there...but I believe that Grimace is a monster but friendly...some what like Barnie but not a dinosaur.....

But I have a question too? I'm not sure if everyone has a Red Lobster where they stay....but if you do..Can anyone tell me what happened to the little comic they used to give you with theri kids meals? I go there so often and I don't see them anymore. They were so cool[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh heh, hamburglar was the best! all hail the hamburglar.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]YAHH!!! Hamburglar! I also liked the small funzzy things... with antennae... errr, they were brown and the other was green... I think...

YAE!!![/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...