James Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [color=crimson][size=1]I've just uploaded a whole bunch of Kenshin avatars for everyone. Thanks to Transtic Nerve for making them. :) This means that OtakuBoards.com now has a total of 165 avatars for your viewing pleasure ;) So take your time to browse through the last two pages of avatars to see what we've added. [/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 heh, cool, although I'll never use em.... nice avatar by the way James, you must really like teknoman, I see mario didn't last very long, lol....
James Posted November 1, 2001 Author Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, cool, although I'll never use em.... nice avatar by the way James, you must really like teknoman, I see mario didn't last very long, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, Mario was a placeholder ;) I don't know what I'll put up next...I'm always changing my mind. But since not many people here seem to even be aware of Teknoman, I thought I'd advertise it a little ;)[/color][/size]
tethsuo shima Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 TEKNOMAN- I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!:excited: :excited: :excited:
amibasuki Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, cool, although I'll never use em.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol, ditto. they look pretty cool though
No-Name Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 neato, and a slightly on topic question: why do mods and higher get to have as big of an avatar as they want? u culd just make it a set size (like 80x80) for 500 post and higher and mods and stuff, cause 50x50 is too darn small, u can barely read my text. 80x80 wood be better.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 WHEEEEEEEE I see alot of people using me avatars :)
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]WHEEEEEEEE I see alot of people using me avatars :) [/B][/QUOTE] heh, no need to get excited now, people have been using my avatars for a long time :p
Guest Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1][b]Heh those are pretty nice i wouldnt use them thou... Nice Teknoman avatar James....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Justin Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I'm loving my new avatar. Thank ye, Transtic... -Justin
Sailor Meike Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TTRRRRRRRAAAAAANSTTTTIIICCCCCCC NERVE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE AVATARS. I LOVE THEM!!!!(no wonder, i love the show Rurouni Kenshin) :)
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 how do you load avatars, please pm me about this someone
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Nice Avatars. . too bad I love Link too much to get rid of him ^_^ But nice enough to make me change sometime =P *runs away*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now