OtakuBoards

Blood Virus: Truth be told [PG- VL]

Akieen Cloud

Mina looked ruffeled and tired but she straightened none the less and blushed at her apperance.
"Come in, come in...what price?"
She shut the door behind them and sat on her bed, the silk nightgown framing her and reaching her ankels. She ran a hand through her ahir and looked at Aaron.
"what price?"

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Marious Gets Up And Walks To The Council House To Stop By And Chat Because Of His Exteme Boredum... He Noticed That Blood Pooring Out From Under The Door... He Opens It To See The Entire Council Has Been Slaughtered.. It Was Marcus And He Was Still There[/I]
"Finally some one has killed those reched fullblooded weaklings.. Only true and powerfull fullbloods should rule the council.. Very good job Marcus, I applaud you."
[COLOR=Red]"What is it you are doing here Marious?!"[/COLOR]
"Why? Because im bored of being a good vampire.. It is time the old Marious to be reborn.. And to rid this world of humens and halfbreeds..I am assuming you have awokin victor.. I am offering my leagence to you Marcus, What do you say?

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#DF5591]
Night Had already fallen when the small plane landed. Malaysia quickly climbed out her seat and dashed to the planes exit. ?Finally some fresh air? she sighed, taken in a deep breath of fresh and exhaled slowly. She glanced over her shoulder at the older man with irritation. ?So were?s this village old man? questioned Malaysia as she reached into her jean jacket and pulled out her guns one out a time checking to see if they were fully loaded.

?Its just up a head? replied Kane as he handed the pilot the rest of the money he owed. ?Good, because I have no intention on killing tonight?. Kane pick up his bag and whistled at Malaysia to catch hers. Malaysia caught the duffle bag and slanged it over her right shoulder.?So Kane is it, or would you still prefer I call you old man?? said Malaysia arching one eyebrow at him.

?Ahhh... yes I was getting quit accustomed to Old man but I?d much prefer you call me by Kane?he answered politely. ?Very well Kane... so tell me who is this Mina character??[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Well..." Aaron started. "It is kind of high." He cursed himself. HE knew why he was being so evasive. He didn't want to upset Mina.

"How high?" She asked.

"Oh, ahh...... somewhere around four million gold. I know that [i]I[/i] have never worked that high."

"FOUR MILLION! those bastards!"
She threw her arms into the air and plopped onto the bed.
"Damnit!..."
She sighed and nodded.
"I'l pay it, but if they harm ANY of my people, I'll kill them all and keep my money, but I need their help so I'll pay the price they wish."
Aaron blinked at her.
"Thats so high..."
"For the lives of my people, anything is worth it, I have seen children grow up her Aaron, there are children here now...I'm doing this for them, I'm giving them a chance to live and be happy, if not for them, for their future than for who, for what?"
She looked at him sinserly and nodded again.
"I'll pay."

Aaron looked at her for another second. "I understand. He has promised me he would not harm any of your people. If he does, [i]I'll[/i] take care of him." Aaron bowwed. "I figure I have bothered you enough today, so godbye. I hope you get asome sleep. You aren't looking to good." Aaron said sincerly. He turned and left.

He walked down the hallway and towards his room. When he got there he decided to go look for his fellow human in this complex. He just hoped she hadn't left. He browsed the halls for her.

"Are you sure you want to pay that much Mina?" TJ stepped out of the shadows.

Mina jumped. "TJ?! How long have you been there?!" Mina exclaimed.

"For some time now...if you really do plan on paying, Mina...allow me to pay at least half." TJ replied.

"But you don't have much money yourself. This is my responsibility not your burden to handle!" Mina said.

TJ smiled which rarely happened, "Mina you are my responsibilities and your burdens are mine to help you carry."

OOC: gotta go sorry!

Guest PROfessorEd
OOC: The PRO-fessor is back in town! Keeping it short, kinda on da run here!

Marious... this was unneeded, Marcus thought.
"Marious. You say you would join me, correct? Well, i cannot say i fully trust you. Aswell, i warned you to stay out of my way." Marcus said, venom in his voice.
"Yes. As i said, im tired of being a good vampire." Marious replied.
"Well, assuming this is true, you would have no trouble with a little mission would you? Think of it as a test. A test of loyalty." Marcus let out a sigh, then withdrew a knife embedded in the skull of one of the Consul members, wipping the blood on his shirt, "Take this. Use it as the insturment which puts an end to the confertable world the vampires of today enjoy. Kill Mina. With her death, the Coven will crumble, and then the remainder will be weak. Weak enough for the taking. It is time. If yo are turly loyal, then this shall be but menial. I am sure that the retched Half-Breed is no match for you, a fullblood." Marcus said, begining to smerk, he was enjoying this greatly.
"Y-You want me to do what?! K-Kill Mina? But... Yes. I will. Thank you, Marcus, May the world crumble." Marious stumbled, befor he disappeared through the doorway.
"Retched fool. I had no idea he would do it. This may be easier then i thought." Marcus said, smilign even more. His plan was falling into place.

Mina looked at TJ and smiled as Aaron left.
"I'm quiet sure old friend. The money is nothing for the protection of my people."
TJ nodded.
"I fear for your life Mina. Someone has already tried to kill you."
"Yes. But thats why I have you."
SHe walked to him and placed her head on his chest inhaling his scent and sighing.
"TJ, what would my father do at a time like this?"
She looked up at him waiting for a reply.

After confirming the price with his ex-boss, Aaron decided to head to a bar. He went to the counter and ordered a drink. As he waited for the drink he heard a familiar voice. "Hello, Aaorn." He turned around quickly. There stood a ragged loking man.

"Hello peter." Aaron said politely. "When was the last time I saw you? Was it stranded in the middle of the dessert? Yes that was it." Aaron said sarcastically.

"Yeah, that was it." Peter said.

"What brings you here?" asked Aaron.

"You." Peter replied with hatred. Peter drew his sword and attacked him. Aaron drew his and countered. Eventually, the swords were lost and they ended up fist fighting. Aaron had broken Peter's nose with a left uppercut.

Needless to say, the Authorities showed up and through both of them in jail.

TJ hugged Mina and put his hat on her head. "Well, I'm pretty sure you're doing exactly what he would've done. No...I'm positive." They smiled at each other and Mina put TJ's hat back on his head. He held Mina close to him and looked at her seriously "Mina...I'll never let you out of my sight again. I won't let you get hurt. I have a duty to perform and you're like my sister so I am obligated to keep you safe at all times."

Mina hugged him, "Thank you TJ...I'm glad you're going to stay here with me. I really did miss you you know?" Mina said with a tear running down her face.

"I know..." TJ broke the embrace and turned away. "If I hadn't been asleep...then your father may have still been alive...Dammit!" He yelled as he punched the wall.

TJ didn't even look up. He just stood there looking at the floor. "But I could've been there....I could have done something...but now you have to suffer for my faults. I can never forgive myself Mina..." He pulled his hand away and shoved it in his pocket. He looked at the large crack he left in the wall. "Sorry about that Mina...I'm just not myself yet..." TJ pulled the brim of his hat down over his eyes. He walked over to a chair and slumped down in it.

Aaron sat in the cell, with Peter across from him. Aaron smiled at the sight of Peter. His good looks were totally ruined. His nose was broken, his face was bloody, and he had two broken limbs. "What are you smiling about?" Peter asked in upmost contempt.

"You. You should see how you look." Aaron laughed. Aaron had been stuck in this cell for twenty-four hours now. One of the Authorities came wlking by. "So, officer, when do I get out of here?" Aaron asked.

"As soon as someone pays your bail." Replied the officer.

"I'll tell you what. You go to the vampire princess Mina's castle and let her know that you arrested a friend of her's; name of Aaorn. Send her my regards while you're at it."

"You can't fool me." Said the officer, although he was physically shaking with fear. He walked out of earshot and turned to a constable. "Go check out tha castle."

"But sir...." Replied the constable, evidently full of fear.

"Just do it." Replied the officer in a cold voice.

"Ye.. yessir." Replied the constable reluctantly.

[COLOR=DarkRed] Luna had decided not to tell Mina of her encounter, so instead she walked out of Mina's place and headed towards the town. She headed towards the the rusty old bar until she overheard a conversation of two stupid men getting into trouble. Luna had a hunch of one of the guys she knew.

"Haha! That idoit! Man I should go to visit him and laugh at his face....but I think I should bail the fool out." Luna said changing her direction towards the police station.

She arrived at the place and asked to visit one of the inmates, but the policemen had other ideas.

"Look dammit! Let me see him or I'll cut you lilltle thing off ya hear!" Luna said ready to slice the policemen into peaces.

"Look here lovely...ummm.Now if you want to see your precious boyfriend that much...well you know what to do." said one of the fair looking men.
"You asshole...look if you don't want me to slice you up I suggest you let me see him." Luna said ready to wrap her whip around his neck.

The two men looked at her with fear and let her by. As Luna walked toward where Aaron was, she blushed at the comment the policemen had said before.

"Man what a bitch...good looking though." Fair looking policeman said.

"Yea but did you look at her eyes? Scary!" the other said.[/COLOR]

Aaron saw Luna approaching. "Nice of you to visit." Aaron said Sarcastically. Luna seemed to be keeping out of arms reach of the cell. Aaron found it quite embarresing for Luna to see him behind bars. "In case you're wondering, I got in a bar fight. Guy across from me got me pissed, and well, you can see what happened to him."

[COLOR=DarkRed] Luna stared at Aaron with amusement. She took a chance and leaned closer to his cell.

"You fool! Look at you, aren't you suppose to be protecting your precious Mina? Hump fooling around with this poor fool beside you, how ridiculous." Luna said pressing her slender figure against the cold and rusted handle bars.

"Hump, look if you came here to laugh at me and tell me off then leave." aaron saod in a aggitated tone.

"Well well look who's high and mighty. Well i came here to bail you out, but since you don't want my help...then I guess I'll part with a kiss." Luna said as she gave him a tap kiss on his lips.

'thought'

What the hell am I doing...why did I just do that....this isn't me or is it?

'End thought'[/COLOR]

Aaron reached through the bars and kissed Luna for several seconds. She pulled away quickly. "Heh. You, know, you are quite attractive. Now, why don't you go off if you have nothing else to do while I think of a way to get out of here." Aaron said as he went to sit on the 'bed' in his cell, if it could be called that.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Luna was shocked that aaron had grabbed her and kissed her back. Luna had blushed, but she needed to maintian her cool. Then she had an idea, Luna didn't know why she was going to do this.

"Damn it....Alright, I'll be back in a min. So don't worry you pretty little head." Luna said with a slight smirk.

As she walked back to where the officers stood, a thought or memory ran through her mind.

' Yes my dear, you go and look pretty for all of them to see........you will fool them all. Kill all of them....hahaha. Such a beautiful creature with a deadly gift and a sad curse....tell me do you have feelings for him my dear Mira? I told you not to fall in love or even care for someone!You hear me! You belong to me!'

Suddenly she snapped out in tears. She stopped and slid to the floor and began to think.

"what the hell...Mira? Who the hell is that and why-why am I having these thought or whatever they are. Dammit what the hell is wrong with me?" Luna said as she punched the wall.

Luna got up and wiped her tears, she walked towards the two men.

"Hey boys...Well would you like me to grant you your death wish?" Luna said devishly.

"What the hell you talki-" Both men said in univision and were cut off as she pierced threw one of there chest.

The other one didn't have time to scream and so she pierced his stomache. She walked over the dead bodies on the floor and knelt down to pick up the key.

"You stupid fools...." Luna said as she walked back to Aaron's cell.[/COLOR]

Luna came over and unlocked Aaron's cell. "Much abliged, milady." Aaron said, charmingly. "I.... ah..... would like to appologize for my actions slightly earlier. It was very impolite of me. i was.... upset, that's all." Aaron was at a loss for words he had tried to appologize graciously, but he had bumbled that. He silently cursed himself.

[COLOR=DarkRed] Luna blushed a little at aaron's apology. She took the keys and opened the cell door. Aaron came out and he was about to say something when he saw Luna helping his friend.

"Here I'll lend you a hand. Man you look like you need rest. Come lay against my body as we walk ok?" Luna said giving aaron's frien a lovely smile.

"thank you dear. Well its seems your an elegent lady after all." Aaron's freind said blushing.[/COLOR]

"Yeah, Peter. Sorry for beting the crap out of you." Aaron said appologetically. "I suppose I also appologize for leaving you to die in the desert. Ans stealing your horse..."

"Aren't you forgetting about Susan?" Peter cut him off.

"HEY!" Aaron shouted. "She told me she wasn't seeing anyone and I didn't know that she was your girlfriend. I broke it off with her when I learned you two were seeing each other. Now I appologized."

"you can take your appologiees and your excuses and shove them up..." Peter couldn't finish the sentance because Aaron grabbed him, tearing him from Luna's arms, and punched him in the face, knocking him out.

[COLOR=DarkRed]
Luna was shocked by Aaron's actions. She then got in between them and faced Aaron.

"Look, I don't know what the hell is between yous two in the past, but knock it off! Look Aaron do you want me to report you to our Superior Counsel for your actions? I don't think so, so stop it now! He's injured!" Luna said as she turned to help the guy up.

"Why are you all goody goody now, Why are you even nice to him. When you first saw me you wanted to kill me. Why is he different?" Aaron said grabbing Luna's arm.

"I-I don't know ok...I just don't want anymore distractions. Lets just put him out the way and do your job and I'll do mi-" Luna said as she cut herself off.[/COLOR]

Aaron sighed. "You know, you're right. There's history between us that you don't know. However, when an appology is offered it is customary to accept it, or at least decline it in a dignified manner. How he replied was undeserved. Anyways, I think you're right. Let's get rid of him and get back to the castle." Aaron tunred and left the jail.

[I]Marious Was Only Joking With Marcus And Before He Knew It He Threw The Dagger Into Marcus's Heart Instantly Turning Him To Dust[/I]
"He thought I would kill the one person left in my life who I care about, Ha he was a fool to trust me... Well at least the council is dead I guess im the head of the council now... HAHAHAHAHA!"
[I]Marious Gos To Tell Mina That Marcus Slayed The Council[/I]
[COLOR=Purple]"What!!! Just wait till i get my hands on that little bastard!!"[/COLOR]
"Well... Whats left of him..."
[COLOR=Purple]"So you killed him?"[/COLOR]
"Yea..."
[COLOR=Purple]"Who will lead the council now?"[/COLOR]
[I]Marious Was Waiting And Then She Said It[/I]
[COLOR=Purple]"Your probobly the best for the job Marious, but ill have to talk it over with the others. Ok?"[/COLOR]
"Ok..."
[COLOR=Purple]"Dont get your hopes up Marious, its a maybe."[/COLOR]
[I]Marious Withdraws To His Room[/I]