OtakuBoards

Blood Virus: Truth be told [PG- VL]

Akieen Cloud

"Mina!" TJ yelled. He gathered his weapons quickly and picked Mina up in his arms. Marious wasn't injured so he was not a concern. TJ looked to Mina and almost started crying. "You'll be okay now Mina...I'm here now..." TJ rushed her back to the estate and to the recovery room. He put her in the reviving chamber and let her rest. He too closed his eyes in the seat next to the chamber and fell asleep with one thought on his mind... [I]How can I be weak and protect her?[/I]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=black][font=Verdana]Dregen Sat in the shadows watching the recovery of his sister, hoping that she would soon be ok. This was a strange time indeed this vampire TJ he laid asleep twitching fighting demons that only he could concur. The battles that waged within him entangled his Mind heart and soul. What will this young men choose love or hate. He saved my sister but what do I really know about him. Just then a human walked in, it was the hunter. In seconds before he took his second step he was throne out of the room by Dregen. "My apologies, but I can not allow you to disturb them as they rest. Take my advice and do not impeded upon my judgment." Dregen said nicest tone he could muster[/font][/color]

Mina moaned as she regained consiousness, she could taste the copper of blood in her mouth and scrapped her tounge along the roof of her mouth. TJ was by her side instantly.
"Oh, TJ what happen?"
"You don't remember?"
"No, I remember seeing father and the assains...but after that, you, and my b-brother..."
"Mina, I've never seen you fight like that before, you seriously injured Calek."
Mina gingerly touched her forehead where a bruise was forming.
"Just rest for now Mina, we'll figure things out later."
"Alright, and TJ, your not weak, or useless."
TJ blinked adn than smiled.
"I understand Mina."

OOC:This Is When Marious Turns Hybrid

[I]Marious Walks Over To Mina To Check If Shes Ok... Mina Caughs And Some Of Her Blood Enters His Mouth[/I]
"Oh no...AHHHH!!!"
[I]Marious Drops To His Knees Screaming In Pain As His Body Transforms.. Mina Gasps And Starts To Scream[/I]
[COLOR=SlateGray]"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO HIM!!!"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]"I DONT KNOW!"[/COLOR]
"RAGGHHHH!!"
[I]Marious Is Now Completely Transformed.. His Skin Is Dark Black.. Teeth, Claws, And Chest Like A Werewolf.. He Has Become The Most Powerfull Creature Amongst Vampires And Werewolfs[/I]

Mina had looked at Marious and nodded.
"Fine."
She looked around and sighed. Memoried flooded back into her mind, her father's memories and she gasped.
"Gods, he bit me...I have his memoried, which menas he has mine as well..."
Mina looked at TJ and than to Marious.
"I need you to get the council together TJ, We need to talk."

OCC: Alright, this is where the stuff finally starts coming to gether, we have the clan form the south coming in to stay for refuge and then the clan from the west comes and the war for the races is pulled. Now this council meeting is really important so I need about 3 or 4 of you to play members, don't matter about names, you won't be playing them for long. After the meeting the southern clan comes. Now Calek is with the west Clan, that is the final battel and than thisngs settle down for the happy ending, so watch for the changes and I'll post when tha clans arrive. thanks and have fun. PS if more of you wish to be council member and argue with Mina feel free.

[COLOR=DarkRed]OOC:Can I be a member?

Luna stood frozen as Aaron left to aid Mina. She felt jealously run through her veins, for she did not like the idea of Aaron showing attention to Mina. Luna's green eyes stared t the massive place and decided to sit this one out, for she had plans of her own. She started surveying the area and spotted a big maple tree. Luna walked towards the tree and sat herself gently on the earth's moisty grass and gazed at the moon. She began to trail back in her memories of past events.

[I]'All this stuff that has happened so far...so cofusing...so alluring....I am a half breed....and I'm hired to kill all who associate with vampires....but why if I'm one of them? Who the hell hired me....why can't I remember......all I know is that I quit from the evil deed of the one who has hired me...I am a hunter...in the end all i will be....is a half breed..'[/I]

She sat there lost in thought and it seemed forever since she ever trhought clearly.[/COLOR]

?We gotta cut threw these woods to get to the village so I advise you to keep your guns? replied Kane pointing at the large dark forest. ?Damn? Malaysia sighed , ?can?t a girl ever get a break...? she muttered rolling her eyes. Kane smiled smugly at her and shook his head, ?I doubt you will around here?. ?Alright lets get a move on it, im still tired and half sick from that hell ride?, Kane nodded and they began to walk threw the woods. The woods was oddly silent for Malaysia taste, she griped at her guns as she scanned over the scenery. ?Be on guard old ma..I mean Kane? she trailed off giving him a fleeting glance.

The bushes rustled as dark figure past threw them with impeccable speed, he jump up into a large branch looming over them. He gazed down at them with grin spread across his pale face. ?Did you hear that? questioned Malaysia as she pulled out both guns and pointed them before her. Kane stopped in his tracks and glanced at her, he shifted his weight back on his left foot and stepped on a twig. Malaysia acting on instinct, targeted both guns at the old man.

Kane swallowed back hard before murmuring a no, Malaysia let out a loud sigh and rested both her arms to her side. ?This is going to be a long night? she spat out, bringing the handle of her right hand gun to the top of her hand and tapped it lightly in irritation.
?Sorry?apologized Kane politely, Malaysia gazed at him with a soft smile ?Save your apology for when you really need it old man?. The dark shadow in the tree licked his lips in delight, this next victim will prove to be more fun then he thought. ?Let keep going Kane, before it get any colder then it is out hear?, ?I agree? replied the old man with a sheepish grin.

[I]Marious's Eyes Meet Mina's Sending A Shiver Down Her Spine[/I]
"The Council!! How am I going to explain this transformation.. They will try to kill me."
[COLOR=SlateGray]"No they wont Marious.. Will They Mina?"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Purple]"I really dont know."[/COLOR]
"Well, I guess it doesnt matter really.. We should go now."
[I]They Head Out The Door[/I]

• 2 months later...
Mina walked into the councli room, Tj and Marious behind her, whispers and comments came from the elders and she held her head high.
"Mina, what is this about your father living?"
"Calek is alive and he was the one who reaowken the brothers who kill our kind."
"That's perposturous. Mina you are becoming blind."
Tj growled behind her but she held his hand.
"I think you need to learn what I am talking about elder."
She pulled the side of her shirt down showing deep marks that were still healing.
"Only blood related vampires can leave marks such as this."
The elders began to whisper when one pointed out Marious.
"And him."
"His transformation is none of your concern."
"It is if it is of our kind Mina."
"It is my responsiblity, he is part of my clan. I take full responsiblity for all that happened but I will not roll over and allow you to take over my coven. I will fight to the death for this home and my caln."
The memebers looked at her with malace and contempt but none dared to fight her reason.
"I may be young, but I am a vampire none the less, I have seen more than I have wanted to in my life. I will not become the council's lap dog."
"Are we done?"
An elderly female rose from the table and waved off the other questions as if they meant nothing.
"You are truly your father's daughter. Keep you clan and fight for it with every thing you have in you young one. If we all had the spirit you did our race would not need to count on human aliances to save us from this upcoming war. Follow your heart and keep up the fight."
Mina nodded and wathced as each council member left from the room. She sighed things were about to get hard and she was sure that it would start withthe war of the races.

TJ walked up to Mina's side looking forward. "Mina..." He started. Mina looked over to him. "Whatever you decide to do...I'm right here...be it for support, help, advice...or whatever it may be...I'm always here for you..."

"I know that TJ...thank you..." She replied. "Things are going to be much more difficult now...The war between races is sure to start...."

"Mina...as long as you are strong...We shall find a way...to avoid this war. You are an excellent leader...and very wise..." TJ responded. "And if we don't find a way to prevent it....we'll find a way to stop it in its tracks..." He looked over to Mina smiling. "Let's go...we have no reason to stay here," TJ said heading for the door.

Mina nodded and followed TJ out the door.
"Something still vexes my mind love."
TJ turned looking at Mina.
"And that would be?"
"Of the races, why have so little of them come to our aid?"
"I'm not sure Mina."
Mina walked out and sighed, she took TJ's hand and kissed it gently.
"I'm glad to have you with me in all of this, this war will be one to end this world and begin a new one. It frightens me TJ, never knowing wether to come or go withthe times...It truly frightens me."
She walked away down the hall and turned looking back at him.
"Come on, I think I may find some more answers in the history books down in the cellar."
TJ nodded and followed her as they walked trought the castle.

As they continued down the hall, TJ began straying further back from Mina, a little more at a time. At first Mina hadn't noticed but when she turned back to say something, she saw him a ways back. "TJ....is...something wrong? You're walking pretty slow."

"No, nothing's wrong, love..." TJ caught up with her. [I]But...Why...That cellar is where I was punished...where I was banished to....Can I really go back there...willingly? No...I can go back...I am not a slave to past torment from Calek...I never will be ever again....[/I] he thought as they neared the cellar. "Well here we are....shall we go?" TJ asked smiling at Mina.

"Yes, the sooner we get the information we need, the better." She replied and the two began heading down the staircase.

As they had reached the cellar TJ instantly noticed the coffin he was forced to remain in....for his punishment. He looked away instantly only to catch sight of the blade that was used on him whenever he did any minor punishment, which was still covered in his flesh. He closed his eyes and walked onward. He tried not to show the pure rage and fury for Calek so as to show that he had control, for Mina's sake. He finally calmed himself enough by the time they reached the bookshelves to say, "So where should we start Mina?"

[I]Marious Slowly Followed Behing Mina And Tj Trying Not To Be Spotted.. But Being As Aware As She Was Mina Quicky Spotted Him[/I]
[COLOR=Purple]"Why do you try to be sneaky Marious?"[/COLOR]
"Well I have to..." [I]He's Cut Off By Tj[/I]
[COLOR=SlateGray]"You will never be sneaky."[/COLOR]
"Why is that Tj?"
[COLOR=SlateGray]"Number one your claws make a slight scratching noise as you walk, and two you always follow Mina."[/COLOR]
"I have to follow Mina.."
[COLOR=SlateGray]"Why do u have to follow her?"[/COLOR]
"A very long time ago I took a walk in the city and when I went to turn the corner I heard a screaming. I looked into the alley where I heard the screams.. It was there I first saw Mina, she was being attacked by three men.. I quickly ran to her aid and killed those men... From that day forward I made an oath to protect her, until my life is ended."
[COLOR=Purple]"That was so long ago Marious. Im old enough to take care of myself you know."[/COLOR]
"Yes Mina I know that.. But when I make oaths I keep them."
[COLOR=Purple]"Im happy your not dead Marious.. Ok lets get back to looking for the answers."[/COLOR]

Mina looked at the blade and frowned growling slightly, she kicked it breaking it in half as she remebered TJ's screams from it and she felt the warm tears fall but wiped them away quickly.
"Let's look through the old records first and than go from there, if we find out how father came to power maybe we can find what the hell he was up to in his former life as a vampire."
Marious looked up.
"I thought he IS a vampire..."
Mina's eyes glowed red.
"He is NOT a vampire...He is to vile to be a noble vampire of our race...I no longer call him my father or a vampire. Let's check the records..."