OtakuBoards

Blood Virus: Truth be told [PG- VL]

Akieen Cloud

Many clans ruled over this land in these ages but Calek was the most feared, he killed for fun and never left any alive, he had a daughter and always taught her his ways. Now that he is dead she hunts his killer and does it with a vengance, but how will things work out? With the many clans will Solhijou Mina survive and will the truth about her blood line tear her apart before the rilavling clans of the East, West and South? With the great Blood War of the middle times she fights for what she belives to be the truth but with freinds at her side and a new outlook on life how will she turn the war into something she can ue for the good of her clan? Food, Fortress and Army. things she needs and things that she is quickly running out of. The vampires of this age were diffrent evolved, they could live off human food and walk in sunlight, thought it made them weaker than normal...but what was worse, they could feel compasion. Love, saddness, hate...Revange.

Calek bowed infornt of the man, his mouth bleeding from the removeal of his fangs, he looked at him and saw no remorse in his eyes. He didn't feel the stake as it passed thru his chest. Mina watched in horror as the fangs of her father rolled down the table to rest infornt of her, tears welled up n her eyes, she blinked and took up the fangs. Her long red hair falling into her face, the pale blue eyes over bright with tears.
"Who did this to him?"
"we don't know my lady."
"Find him. I want his head."
Mina clutched the fangs till they bit into her palm and made her bleed, now that she was leader the first matter of business was to find the man responsible for this.

Mina looked down at the man with black hair as one of the others brought him forward.
"Who are you and WHY did you slay my father?"
"Answer my question monster, why did you have me brought here?"
"So that you could study us...I will not kill you, yet. Don't give me a reason to hunter."
"My company will search for me, and they WILL find me."
Mina dipped low, her voice just above a slight purr.
"I'm looking forward to it. I give you one month to study my kind and see how we live. MY race is dying as well as yours, both are fighting wars the neither one can win. So, I say that you stay and see how we work, after the month is over if you still wish to kill us that that will be your own death."
Looks at a younger vampire.
"Take him to his room."

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]"Warning some cursing"[/B]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]?Setting is in a nearby village where the murder of Calek took place?[/CENTER]

?So did you here??.rumors going around about the clan.?, said the drunken middle aged man( I?ll name him Billy) leaning towards the floor.

?No?I haven?t. So tell me what happened.?, Luna said looking in disgust at the drunk man.

?Well rumer has it Calek bowed to a human and was killed by the man. Man what a waste??well good ridden to that bastard!? , Billy said looking at Luna in a perverted way.

?Yea?what a waste. But why would he do such a thing as to bow down to a mere human? Damn! I?ve been following up on Calek for years trying to find him, but some damn bastard had to get him first!?, Luna said almost choking poor Billy by the neck.

Luna loosened her grip on poor bill?s neck and threw him across the floor and started walking toward the door. ?Damn! Well one thing I do know is that he has a daughter and I?m sure there clan are suffering. Hummmm?.Looks like that?s my chance! But?..I am quite curious to know the true story about Calek?s death.? Luna said walking towards the deep forest.[/COLOR]

"Um hey it's me SadAngel here to inform you that this is my first and last post for today. Reason is I wil be away from home till tomarrow afternoon and where I'm going doesn't have a computer. So if more post are added someone can take my place for now till I come back to post tomarrow afternoon. Sorry about that"

Aaron was dragged to a room. The door was closed behind him and locked. [I]Now, if I do actually grow to like these things, I wonder if they will still kill me. [/I] Aaron thought to himself. He sat on the bed they provided and lay down, his hands behind his head as he stared up at the ceiling.

Later that evening Mina went to Aaron's door and knocked. She was dressed in a sheer dress that was the color of blood before it hit oxygen. Her hair was loose and framing her shoulders.
"Dinner, please come and join us. My coven won't harm ou I have already explained to them the way things are."
SHe nodded as Aaron followed her looking around the halls and rooms.
"Please enjoy your stay to the best that you can, I DO apologive for the ruffness of Talik he is as you can say-young for a vampire to kow his strengths."
"Young? How can a vampire be young? Was he just turned or something?"
"No, he was born 17 years ago, he is my brother, the last child of my mother and fater. He despises you for what you did to father. Don't let that hinder you from getting to know him though."
She led him through the doors and to the dineing room.
"You wil sit next to me."

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][INDENT]As Luna walked through the deep forest, she went into deep thought and came to a halt as she a name entered her mind.
"Huh!Aaron, the hunter! Hummmmmmm.Could it possibaly be that [I]he[/I] could have killed Talik? If so then he must be in trouble...but.....she I go and rescue him if the rumers true? Hump! Why should I go save him....I don't know him at all...but he is a fellow hunter.....than again why should I give a shit about some guy who decides to get himself into trouble? Such an imbecile! Damn him....I may not know him, but I did at least see him once and heard of his name and accomplishments,by stupid girls who were all gaga over him. Wel-Bammm!', Luna's words were cut off as she hit a great big oak tree and fell to the floor.
"Damn! So stupid! Well I guess that's I sign to save his ass. But man...did I have to hit a tree? I hope noone saw this." said Luna rubbing her head gently.
[/INDENT]Luna stood up and started to continue her walking towards her destination.[/COLOR]

OCC: srry i was away so long!

Teteroc awoke from his great slumber, It was the 4000 year anaverisary. How had he come to be upon this earth? Why was it that he was here? Only four people knew. Himself, Detehero, Manginsto and the other was Calek. He had been slain, or so he heard. Now was the perfect time for the North to crumble. They, with the audasity, guall and stupidity to walk in the sun. It was as good as slaping him in the face. Wth Detehero always in a state of lucid deadlyness, he could not attack the east, nor would he risk fighting the warrior villages of the west. He would gather his armys, rally them, promise them fresh vampiric blood. Now was the time for war.

" Master, I come with news..." Said a stranger droping through the celing

" Yes, I know already, shania has died." Replied Teteroc.

" So sorry..." Replied the enigmatic young full blood

" Vince! Rally my warriors. All 3000 of them. I want them ready to kill in 3 days."

" Yes master." As he dissapered into the floor again.

" Once I have taken the north, All will be mine. I had better practice my power...

Mina sat down at her desk and sighed. It had been a straining night indeed and she was worried throughout dinner that Aaron would try to pull a move. SHe stood and begane to pace her room thinking, without realizing it she begane to hum a lulaby her father taught her.
"Father....what would you have me do?"
She straoked the balck cat laying on her bed and than flooped down next to it.
"How will I live through these next few months with Hunter's breathing down my neck...the only way to end this blood war is to join with the humans, but it seems even that may be impossible."
SHe closed her eyes and drifted into a light slumber, dreaming of her father.

Mina woke later to find that it was day-light, her clan was evolved enough to withsatnd the light but they hated it all the same. Her morning job was to go around the castel and close the blinds and shades so no light would come through. She begane with her own room, she loved the sun, there was so much power there...
"Hmm, I wounder what everyone's doing..."
SHe dressed quickly and went around the keep closing the shades and blinds till she reached Aaron's room. SHe opened the door quietly and slipped inside till she reached the window, the sun had not come through yet. She silently closed the curtains and turned while tieing her hair. SHe found her-self staring at Aaron's sleeping form. Blinking she kret silently from his room and down the hall. A figure detached it-self from the wall and followed.
"What do you want Jax?"
"You fancy the human, I saw you staring..."
Mina frowned and spun, her fist connecting with his nose, a sickening crunch was heared down the hall.
"Leave my business alone Jax, if I hear of you butting in anymore I will kill you."

Takahiro woke up after a 100 year-long slumber. He opened his coffin and stepped out. "Some one killed him...I wonder if his half-breed daughter is still alive..." Takahiro stretched for about 5 minutes to relieve the tension in his muscles. He looked around his coffin and pulled out a pistol and kitana. He looked to the top of the steps in the room he was located in...the door was gone. "They made sure no sun got down here either..." He put on his hat and sunglasses and walked up the steps. At the top of the steps, he drew his kitana, the Ryu Blade, and cut out a doorway of his own. He sheathed his sword and pushed the wall back up into place. He walked around to notice not much has changed. He continued down the hall to see a girl breaking someone's nose. He laughed and everyone looked over to notice him. "Long time no see Mina..."

She looked at him for a while to try and recall who he was. "Who are you?"

Takahiro was confused, "It's me Takahiro, you know...TJ, the guy that was supposed to watch out for you?"

"Oh, it's you TJ! So you finally woke up...You didn't have to go to sleep for all that time because of what happened back then." Mina said after realizing who he was.

"But I deserved that punishment...I let you get hurt." Takahiro replied.

Mina embraced TJ like brother, he had been her gaurdiean for a long time while he was little and had gone to sleep in the house basement in case something ever happened.
"My goodness, TJ, it's wounderful to see you out and about again!"
SHe kissed his cheek lightly. He still looked as he did back than.
"You still look just as good as you did when you left."
SHe hugged him again, tighter this time.
"Father, he is dead TJ. I am sorry."

"....I know...that's what woke me up. I sensed his death and woke up." He hugged her as well. He broke the embrace shortly after. "Hey whose idea was it to put a wall where that door was?" He asked to change the mood.

"It was mine...I didn't know if you'd grown to withstand sunlight or not... so I made sure to keep any from getting down there..." Mina replied.

"Thanks for your concern Mina...but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay. Why else would I wear a hat that says 'Light' on the front?" He asked jokingly. "So who's this guy? He doesn't look familiar..." TJ said looking at Jax who was just standing up.

"His name's Jax...he's always sticking his nose where it doesn't belong..." Mina answered.

"That explains why you did that to his nose...Well, Jax, it looks like you and I won't be becoming friends anytime soon...It is still my duty to guard Mina...from anything that threatens or merely bothers her..." TJ said smiling throughout the whole speech.

"Whatever..." Jax said walking away and holding his nose.

They both laughed as Jax walked away, "So you went and grew up without me, huh Mina?"

[COLOR=RoyalBlue] Luna finally arrived at her distination were Mina and Aaron was. Somehow she could smell the blood of Calek.
"Hummmmmmmmm......so strange! Well guess I better keep my guard up, this place is full of vampires." Luna said grasping her whip tightly. She began to wlk towards the scent of the vampire blood. [/COLOR]

Mina smiled up at TJ and winked, she was only this open with him.
"You should have stayed awake than you lazy bum...it's been quiet without you."
She linked her arm around his and giggled as she remebered the trouble they would get into.
"Remeber that time when I thought I could fly? You let me jump off the tower, he was furious...father."
Her eyes grew sad as she remebered her father.
"TJ, you must know that the wars are getting worse. The only way we can survive it sto ask for aid from the humans, that is all I can think of doing to save my home and family...what little I have left."
She tightened her grip on his arm as silent tears escaped her closed eyes.
"TJ, what am I going to do? I can not do this alone..."

Takahiro looked at Mina and saw her crying. He realized that she was very uncertain at this point. He wiped her eyes with his free hand, "Mina, don't worry...you're not alone anymore. I'm here now. I'll always be here for you..." TJ said smiling.

Mina eventually stopped crying and hugged TJ. "Thank you, TJ. Your smile always helps me feel better." Mina said. "But I still don't know what to do..."

TJ smiled again, "If you are patient enough, the answer will come to you...I'm sure you can think of something. Just believe in yourself and you can."

Aaron awoke an hour before. He had heard his door open and realized mina was in his room. from there he procedded to follow her. Whethear or not she found he was there was still unknown to him. He had followed her until she stood, talking to a certain... TJ, was it? They were reminiscing about the past. Their childhood. Aaron only wished he had someone to do that with.

He felt an appology was in order, seeing how sad mina was to have lost her father. Aaron understood. He stepped out of the shadows and approached the two... no wait... three vampires that stood there. He almost did not see the third. He had cowared away into the shadows. Smotthly, aaron adressed mina. "I see I have caused you great pain. For this, I am sorry. Let me assure you I had my reasons." He continued to stand there as mina turned towards him, startled. "I see have have interupted you. Again, my appologies, milady."

Mina blinked...was he, apologizing? A blush stole across her cheeks and she bowed polielty.
"Please, it was his fault....but I must talk with you personally, later."
Mina smiled warmly and bowed her head, taking TJ's arm she walked throught the corridor smileing.

*sorry so sgort, lot to do today. :(

Aaron turned to go back to his room. It was then he reallized he didn't know where his room was. This castle was quite bigger than anything he had been in before. He decided to continue to follow Mina. There was nothing else better to do, he figured. He followed the two for about ten minuets. Then they stopped. They began to talk and he strained to hear.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Luna was in Mina's territory, she was on the top of the roof listening to the conversation that was giong on.

"Damn....what an asshole! Aaron you fool....you're going to pay for your stupidity by letting you gaurd down." Luna said with anger.[/COLOR]

"sorry that's all for today lot's of stuff to do."

Mina looked back at Aaron, she nodded as he followed her. She looked up at TJ and smiled.
"I have to go take care of something."
She turned and ran down the stairs as horns begane to issue form the gates.
"The Westren clan? Buron, whats happened?"
An elder vampire walked forward and bowed.
"We were attacked by an enemy that we could not conqure. We need shelter and food. Only that and we will leave."
Mina looked back at TJ and asked with her eyes.
"I do not know wether you pose a threat to my people but you will be watched at all times while you are here."
She looked at the roof.
"And you, young girl, please do not feel like you hav eto be so secretive, I've known you were there from the start. Get down and relax."
She looked back at Buron.
"Don't piss me off. Got that."
Buron bowed sarcasticly.
"Of corse M'Lady...as you wish."
Mina frowned and led the way throught the castel with TJ by her side.

Aaron felt he was being left out. As mina ran back towards the castle, Aaron noticed the girl on the roof. He recognized her as a fellow vampire hunter. He was quite curious why she was there. He had no time however. He quickly followed Mina.

L[COLOR=RoyalBlue]una wasn't surprised at the fact that Mina knew she was there, it was the fact that she didn't attack her and that was what surprised Luna.

"Damn...why didn't she do anything? And that Aaron lookek like a bitch following her like he was in love with her(gasp)....could it be?Man what has this world become?"Luna said jumping off the roof and wondering if she would go in to talk with Mina.[/COLOR]

Mina sat down across from Bruon and sighed.
"Now whats this all about?"
"Well we were attacked-"
"Yes, I know that, you tols me that at the gate, I want to know why you cam e to MY coven. I have nothing of use to you."
"I heard that your father just died and I was wondering how vunerable your land was...seems very to me."
Mina had the Vampire pinned against the back wall quickly.
"Do not think that jsut because I am a women that I am vunerable. Got that?"
"Got it, Half breed."
TJ stood and had his hand on his weapon, Mina let go slightly.
"What did you call me?"
"A half breed. Your part Human girl."
"Wha- I do not belive you!"
"Why do you think he ordered you to be protected and watched over?"
Mina looked over at TJ tears flowing down her cheeka dn welling from her eyes.
"Is it true TJ? Am I a h-half breed?"
TJ looked away and Mina felt her heart constirct.
"Why- Why was I never told?"
She threw back her chair and ran from the room, Bruon smileing triumphantly.

Mina ran past Aaron. He quickly moved out of the way. He had heard the conversation in the room, and he could not understand why she was so sad. She seemed to take the death of her father much more easily. Aaron decided it best not to follow her.

He began to wander the halls again. AS he was lost in thought, he bum,ped into someone. HE quickly looked up. He had bumped into Luna, who had evidently decided to enter the building. "I'm sorry. I should have been paying attention." Aaron said distractedly.