OtakuBoards

Blood Virus: Truth be told [PG- VL]

Akieen Cloud

Guest The Pro
OOC: I hope im alowed... if not i will delete. I signed up, but dont know if i was accepted.

Meanwhile!

The council of the Beatrice clan sat in their respective chairs, around the oval table of the Hall.
"This is a serious problem. The Death of Calek could cause deep ripples within the Cuvens." A fat and old vampire said.
"Yes, i agree with Cicero, Calek was very influential within their world, this could be very bad. Very bad indeed" Said another.
"Well, what would you like us to do about it?! Without Calek they are weak, they cannot withstand invasion without his leadership, and if they go into a full-scale war, like one not seen in a mellenia, then it will cost us dearly to keep it a secret from the humans." Said a tall and slender one.
"THen there is only one tihng to do. Stop this war from taking place." Said another.
"Yes, but HOW!" Screamed another, slaming his fist on the table in frustration, standing up.
"There IS one way, but it will be quite risky. You, slave!" The slender one again, said pointing to a man standing outside the doors, "Bring me Marcus."
With that, the entire council looked shocked, they shouted in protest.
"Gentlemen CALM DOWN! Trust me, i have a plan."

Soon another Vampire was stainding in the room.
"Hello again gentlemen, it has been a while hasent it?" Marcus said, stretching his arms behind his head.
"Marcus, neal, we have a mission for you."
Give me a second, i havent moved my arms or legs in 400 years, dont i deserve a break?!" Truth was, he hadnt even moved atall in 400 years, he had been in a Cryo-tube, under arrest.
"We have a sistuation on our hands. A war is on the verge of breaking out in the world of the Vampires. If this dose happen, we may not be able to keep it away from the humans, and if we can it will cost us dearly. So we ask you to go to thier world, we belive they are planning on assassinating this high-ranked women." The man said agian, handing Marcus a picture. "You must protect her, if she dies, there Cuven will blindly attack there enamy, and will be defeated. The balance of power will shift, and the world may fall into chaos."
"Ohhh.... why do you always pick on me? My brother was in on that tinhg too..." Marcus said weakly.
"Your skills are necessary for this mission, please, go to Earth with the utmost of speed, we have no time to waste"
"Fine, ill go, but i want a full pardon for me AND my brother upon completion fot his mission!" He said demandlingly.
"You drive a hard bargin, but we accept. Please, do not fail us Marcus."
"This gona be fun!" Marcus said to himself, and dissapeared in a swarm of bats.
"let us hope he can be trusted." Another man said.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#DF5591]
Malaysia Johnson leaned back propping her elbows up against the smooth marble surface of the bar. Her head lolled back causing her beaded braids to fall effortlessly over her shoulder to the center of her back. She let out a low groan in frustration as her ecstatic pale blue eyes narrowed in annoyance. She had been waiting at this bar for almost a half a hour now, waiting impatiently for that old coot to come out from his little meeting. She closed her eyes momentarily and rolled her head clock wise stretching out the aching muscles.

She was well aware of the roaming eyes of several strangers stagger over her body like a starved dog drooling over a peace of meat. Malaysia's thick long lashes fluttered open meeting the dim light of the lantern just above her head. A particular pair of eyes were especially pissing her off. She lazily turned her gaze from the light to a broad figure inches from her. Her pale blue hues came in contact with pair of lustful gray eyes and a smug smile. Her full glossed lips parted and her eyes flicker with anger.

"Do you mind if I can get my face back"she spat her voice full of venom. The young mans smile broaden, as his eyes marvel over her exotic features. "Sure love as soon as im done admiring it..."he drawled with British accent, his eyes slowly moved from her eyes downwards stopping at her lips. Malaysia snorted at his comment and rolled her eyes at him. The man let out a low chuckle as he took another swig of his rum and coke.

"So love what's a attractive women like your self doing in a bar around these parts", "What I do is none of your damn business". She now stood up from the stool and straightened her denim jacket. She had been waiting here for more then half a hour now and what-ever that old man was doing in that backroom was bullshit, it doesn't take almost a hour to get plane tickets to up north."Awww... love your leaving so soon, I was hoping to buy you a drink"said a the young man with amusement laced in his husky voice. Malaysia glared at the him now her pale blue orbs narrowed with anger "save your money for one of them disgusting bar flies that come in here"she retorted sarcastically .

She turn around fully and began to walk past him with out even the slightest glance. Anger now spread across the strangers sullen face, his mouth twitched with fury as he narrowed his eyes to slits. Malaysia could feel the rage radiating from him but paying it no heed, and continued to the bars exit. The man let out a loud snort, acting on sudden impulse he grabbed her roughly by the arm. His grip tight and forceful pulled her slender frame up to the side of his. Their faces only a inch apart from touching.

His breath hot and heavy lingered of strong liquor, his eyes intent with hers. "How dear you refuse me you bloody whore" his voice slurred with every word. Malyasia gazed at him momentarily her harden features softened as a seductive smile embellished her full curved lips. Malaysia firmly held her 1911 Smith & Wesson in her free hand, she had a feeling this ass-whole was going to be trouble. His grip tighten sight of her smile, "now that's more like the spirit love" he mutters as leaned in to capture her lips. Halting his actions, he frowned as he felt the tip of cold metal at his temple.
Malaysia's smile widen "If you ever touch me none the less call me love again ill blow your damn brains out.

"Ah...Malaysia I see you have met good old Percy" the voice of an old man chirped in her ear.
Malaysia gave him a fleeting glance, "Percy quite a ladies man" he continued. "You know this lowlife" she replied in turn. Percy lessened his grip on her arm as a boyish grin graced his thin lips. "Nice to see u too, Kane"
, Malaysia pulled her arm from his hold. ?So are we on for the trip to North or what old man? she question. ?Yes indeed we are? sad the old man with a grin, ?alright...and he better no be coming with us? her mentioned at Percy. ?Oh heavens no my business with Percy is over?, ?Good because I work alone...now lets get a move on it? replyed Malaysia sliding her gun back into her gun strap( I thinks that?s what its called)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest The Pro
Marcus sat on the windowsill of the Main Hall of the building. He was peering in, watching Mina as she went about her buisness. Then an unexpected tihng hapened. A human waked into the room, which was odd, considering it was a Vampire building, and humans were never treated so nicely, at least not befor he was imprisoned, what happened since then was his best guess. The human and the vampire exchanged greetings and sat down, begining to talk about somthing. Marcus never had time to find out, becouse then he struck. The assassin. The one he was waiting for. He hadn't noticed him until now, which may have been a problem. One of the servents, looked just like all the rest, but he had been hanging back more, like his moves were unsure, unpracticed, he was nurvus. An amature. But Marcus had missed it, on account of the Cryo freeze he was way out of practice. He may have noticed it to late, becouse he had made his move jsut then.
The man charged out with no skill or percision. He had a knife, and it was alrdy striking downward towards Mina's head. Shit. this was bad.
He broke through the window, screaming.
"Get out of the way, god dammit!"
The women barly had time to realize how close the man was, befor he was almsot on her, and she would have been dead, to, had MArcus not been there.
The man stopped cold. Marcus's knee was jammed into the mans ribs, which broke and killed the man instantly.
"You should watch your servents more closly. That one almost had you." He said, a smirk on his face. Everyone esle in the room looked dumbfounded, surprised at what had jsut transpired.
"w-who are.. you..." Mina manged to mumble.
"think of me as... a keeper of the peace. Do not let your guard down, i cannot continue to babysit you, goodbye." He then disapeared in a crowed of bats. The room was still, everyone was still trying to grasp what had just happened.

[I]Marious Still Plucking Thorns Off of Himself, Was Just Calming Down When Some Some one Dived Through The Window[/I]
"WHAT THE F*CK! Jeeze how many times is somebody gonna sca... Nevermind... Well im thirsty is there any beer or liquor?" [COLOR=Purple]"Um yea its in the..."[/COLOR] "Den behind me." [I]Mina Is Startled Because Marious Was Some How Able To Read Her Mind[/I] [COLOR=Purple]"....right...."[/COLOR] [I]Marious Gets Up And He Opens The Door To The Den[/I] "Aw man the liquor I want is way up on the top shelf.. Oh wait duh..[I]Marious Moves His Hand To The Direction The Liquor Is, And Move His Hand Slightly.. The Liquor Then Floats Down To His Hand[/I] Here we go..[I]He Notices Everyones Mouth Has Dropped[/I] Oh how rude of me, did anyone else want anything?" [COLOR=Purple]"Uhhh...What... He..."[/COLOR]

Javert whistled as he headed through the woods. He didnt know why he had decided to take the path. Ever the optimist, he figured there was a reason beyond his comprehension and that satisfied him. He never rested unless wounded, never ate unless hungry. His blade bounced lightly against the armor on his back. He might have seemed odd, an armored vampire walking through woods. He checked the sky for a sign of the moon. The woods unfortunetaly covered up any sign of it. He continued on his way. Stopping, he sniffed as a breeze carried the scent of blood with it. He smiled widely.
"I know that scent...I know where you are...the one I couldnt kill..."
He raised his arms, closing his eyes as the breeze picked up.
"I wonder if you'll catch my scent before I get to you..."
The wind died down. There was no movement. A sudden and powerful gust of wind hit him. His body dissolved into a mist that shot towards the sky. The cloud sped towards a distant castle.
[I]I know your scent...[/I]
The wind around the castle picked up to great speeds. It chased around into a minor whirlwind on the lawn. The mist circled before fading back into a recognizable form. Javert smiled as he stared up at the broken window.
"is there any beer?"
His smiled broadened as he heard the voices. Cupping his hands around his mouth, he called up.
"Got any vodka?"
The voices halted and a head stuck outside the window. Javert grinned and waved.

Mina sat back down and held up a hand.
"NOW WILL YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME!"
Every one was silent.
"This is not the first attempt on my life. I belive that we have a new enemy that needs to be taken care of and I think that the only way we can do that is to join with human hunters."
Bursts of out rage came form all direstiond but TJ stood and all was silent.
"I wish for you all to think on it while I make arangments for every one to sleep here. Please make yourselves at home."
She stood and left witha sweep of her dress and cloak.

"Mina! Wait!" Aaron called after her as he followed her out the door. " have something I wish to speak with you about." He wasn't sure if she would isten to him, but he sure hoped that she would. This idea had come to him with Mina's last statement.

She turned. "What is it?"

Aaron looked at her solidly. "First, my sword will always protect you. I just thought I should say that now. Second, I think I have an idea. You spoke of having a hunters guild help you in this fight."

"Yes." She said.

"Well, I don't know if you know, but I happen to be quite an acclaimed vampire hunter. I also happen to be a member in good standing in a hunters guild." He smiled, hoping she would except his offer.

Guest The Pro
Marcus let out a loud sigh. He was standing on a window-sill, looking down into the room. The vampieress, Mina, wasn't it? Was discussing somthing with a human. Quite odd, Marcus thoguht to himself, how much the world ahs changed since he was improsioned. Humans and vampieres expressing hospitallity to one another? Espesically a Hunter... it all seemed so trivial, quite amusing, in fact, that Vampire society had crumbled so heavly. In his time, humans were killed and few upon on site. Dammit, the leaders, the ones who call themselves 'FullBloods', have grown weak. It was really unfortunate, however, how weak Marcus hiumself had become from 500 years in stasis. The fire that had become known as The Fire of London, what a trivial reason for life in cryo-freeze. Didin't seem very fair.... Besides, it wasn't him who set it, it was his brother, Victor, who had done it, why do they keep piclking on me. No matter. Soon enough his full power would return, then he would return to Beatrice, destroy those fools, and release the Criminals frozen in the Great Cryo-Prison. He woudl rally them, and they would take this pitaful world for there own. A large smile crossed his face, and his fingers became restless with excitment. He coudln't wait.

He finsihed mulling over his matters, and returned his gaze to the human. They were still talking. Then somthing cought the corner of his eye. A figure. Dark. Mysterious. He was not yet powerful enough to resiste the Beatrice forces, so for now he had to do his job. The cloaked man starred up at Marcus, shock in his eyes, fear, he had been spotted and he knew it. Marcus flashed a large smile, then disapeared in a clouyd of bats. The man didint even have time to react, his face was crossed by a powerful fist, and he was sent flying into the dirt. Marcus laughed, a low, gutteral laugh, that seemed to roll in your ears. The man had genuine fear in his eyes. Marcus appeared at his side. HE cracked him in the neck, sending him to the ground, unconcious. He couldn't kill him yet, he stil had use of him. The man, just befor slipping into unconciousness, let out a loud laugh, it was minicale, and sounded insane. A large crash came from the window, a man had leaped through it, sending glass all over the glass.
"SHIT! I should have seen it sooner, this is bad! If she dies then im screwed!" Marcus cursed himself, disapearing into a cloud of bats.

[I]Marious After Crashing Through The Window, Looked At The Man On The Ground..[/I] "What the hell happend to you?" [I]Marious Carries Him Inside And Begins To See Through The Mans Eyes As To What Happened To Him[/I] "Well well well, It appears we have been spyed on.." [COLOR=Purple]"Who is that Marious?"[/COLOR] "I dont know, but he was attacked by a fullblood, I can tell becouse Ive seen his thoughts.." [COLOR=Purple]"Which fullblood attacked him?"[/COLOR] "I believe it was Marcus..." [COLOR=Purple]"How do you know?"[/COLOR] "I use to go off feeding and killing with him.. But that was more than 500 years ago.. Also the way this man is knocked out, it appears the way Marcus would do before he turned him into a mind slave."

Guest The Pro
OOC: Dude, you might wanna work on your grammer/technique a bit more, whenever somon new says somthing, put it on the next line, it makes it seem... well.. more orginized and easier to read, ok?

Marcus stood in a high tree, as he watched a man come crashing throuhg the window. The man found the assassin, and turned over his body. Wait, could it be... it was not possible. Marious! It has been a while, hadn't it. Heheh, looks like it was time to go pay him a visit. He then dissapeared in another cloude of bats.

Marcus surprised Marious, who was sitting on his bed, thinking about somthing.
"Well, well, well. Marious. My old friend. It's been a while. Course, i dont know exactly, i have been in Cryo-Stasis for about 500 years. The years didn't treat you as well as they did me, now did they?" Marcus said to the surprised man sitting on the bed.
"Mar-Marcus, i, uhh, I thoguht it was you out there. I'm, umm, well im happy to see you, i guess." The frigtend man stammered.
"Heh, you seem... frightened of me, Marious, i am your friend, there is notihng to fear from me." Marcus' smile was seductive, becouse, in truth, he had nothing but contempt for this man.
"Well, Marcus, you did sorta pin the whole Fire of London tihng on ME, and it was ME that you tossed at those guys who came to arrest you." Marious said, quite preterbed by the sudden enterance of the man. Marcus' gaze narrowed, his face became tense, and hatred overwhelmed him.
"Look! Marious! You are one of the onyl true full-bloods left on THIS world, i woudl find it quite inconvinent to have to kill you. Marious, for your own dammed sake, get out of here, and never return." Marcus yelled, venom filling his voice, hatred overwhelming him.
"But... Wha-?" Marious tried to make sense of it all.
"Marious, in the futur, stay out of my way, do not interfear with what i have planned, goddammit." Marcus said, then disappeared, just as Mina and another vampire smashed into the room, after hearing the strange voice.

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkRed]The Sky is darkening like a stain
Something is going to fall like rain
And it won't be flowers....[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=Red]Deep in a hidden corridor lay a beautiful figure on the marble floor. It was Luna's fragile body that moved in pain. There she lay unable to awake from her slumber that seems to have no end. Luna was dreaming and at the same time changing inside. What she was dreaming was the truth of who Luna really was.

[I]'Dreaming'[/I]

Luna's curvaceous figure stood still in her achromatic dream. All she could hear were voices screeching in her head. Her forest green eyes were so empty and soulless as she just stood still like a statue.

[I]Luuunaaaa.... You should stop lying to yourself.... You know what you are.don't you? A distant voice echoed.

Your father was a vampire.... And you should know the rest...come on Luna you can't fool yourself. They couldn't be.... It was just lust and nothing more...he left...she cried...she died.... For him. He did nothing...to even a tear trailed his face...he's a bastard...you know you have no one...you are alone and afraid. Look at you! Your laying helplessly on that damn floor...has anyone cared to see if you were ok? Tell me if they cared wouldn't they have noticed you by now laying on that floor? Your a fool if you think that place your in is full of hope.....Fuck'em all..kill all...be alone..your better off that way! You've laid there for hours, changing into what you thought you loved. Admit it..you were fascinated with vampires....hahaha.What do you think of them now eh? You father was on of them..those filthy bastards..kill them..kill..kill. [B]KILL![/B][/I]

[I]End of dream[/I]

Luna's forest green eyes suddenly opened wide. She stayed still for a while, and then she sat herself up and touched her head, which ached from the fall. Luna's body managed to stand up without a sound. Her eyes were empty and dark as she stared at the deserted corridor. Then without a word began to walk, her legs felt strong, but even though they were she still stood at pace.[/COLOR]

Guest The Pro
Marcus was watching the beatiful creature twist and turn in her sleep. It had been quite strange, becouse, throguh the magic of telepathy, Marcus had read her dream. She was the one they called... Luna, if im not mistaken. She was a Vampirer hunter, thoguh secretly she was a Half-Breed, who had a solid track-record, and was really quite fiesty.
"Well, well, well. So they have been minipulating you as well. I didn't think they wasted time on usless half-breeds." Marcus said, disgust in his voice, the same smile on his face, and his tender eyes betraying the contempt he felt for the half-breeds.
Her head turned, fire in her eyes. Were once they had been perfect, narrow, and beautiful, they were now filled with contempt, disgust, and longing for somthing else. What a strange emmotion, Marcus thought, he had never thought such emmotion could be seen in the eyes of mere half-breeds.
"Come now, i have come here meaning you no harm, yet, but i would advise you dont try anything. I merely wish to talk."
She didn't reply. She merly attacked. Surprising, though, that a half-breed could bring out such power fomr deep withni themselves. Disgusting, they thoguht they were powerful. What jokes. She charged at him, drawing her weapon, and attacking blindly.
"Really, that is quite pathetic. Do not waste my time." Marcus burshed her aside with the back of his hand. She thoguht that it would have knocked her cold, but she barley flinched. Her weapon landed a blow to his face, sending him realing.
"You really are troublesom, aren't you." Marcus said, pulling himself up, and preparing for her next charge. She charged, swung her weapon, but this time he effortlessly dodged it. He slapped her back, sending her slamming into the floor.
"Really, do not persist, it would shame me to hurt one so pretty." Marcus said.
She only screamed, and lashed out again.
"Well, now you have just pissed me off. ANCESTRAL KICK!" His knee, charged with the energy of his Spirit, smashed into her chest. She fell to the ground, blood trickling from her lips. She let out a gurgling of blood, and lay on the ground, struggleing to get to her feet.
"Please, i do not wish my full power on any half-breed, it is simply far to much to bare, you're screams, they hurt the ears. But, as of now, i wiull tell you to stay out fo my way. I do not know exactly who is trying to minipulate you, but i must tell you, it is nothing but a ruse. If you continue to make a nuscience of yourself, i will havbe to finish you off. Please, stay down this time." Marcus flashed a huge grin, closed hsi eyes, and said, "And, for your own Sake, do not interfear."
With that he disspaeared.

And, now perched on his watch-post, keeping a lookout on the events transpiring around Mina, he began to tihnk. What had drawn him to that place? Thoguh he belives it was merely instinct, for he could sense here power from miles away, but deep down he knows it was somtihng much bigger. His heart constricted, sweat poured from his face. He could not rmain on this topic or he would surly die. He did not no why, but he alrdy felt like he was near death. Intersting, he thoguht, very interesting.

[size=1]Dregen Made his way to the castle. He was now in a forest it would take half a day to reach his sister. He had been thinking a lot about last night and the vampires that had tried to kill him.[/size]

[size=1][i]The men continued to trash the hotel room as Dregen sat perched atop the windowsill waiting for his chance. Minute later there was only one guy left his foot had been chopped off. He sat there clutching for what was once his. You why did you try to kill me? Asked Dregen. We will extinguish Calek's bloodline [/i][i]. Half-breeds will not govern us. Our new lord shall avenge my falling brethren and me. Your blood is filthy?. The vampire?s head was on the floor a second later. Dregen?s cut was so swift the Vampire didn?t even know he had been cut. Dregen simply walked away as if it were just another night at home.[/i][/size]

[size=1]What in the hell is going on, who were those vampires? Who the hell is trying to kill me, what do they mean I have filthy blood? When I find out who tried to kill me, my blade shall feast and so shall I. Howled Dregen as he made his way deeper in to the forest. Birds flew into the air as he jumped Branch to branch stopping ever so often to see if he was being followed.[/size]

[COLOR=DarkRed] Luna had managed to get up and wipe the blood from her once tender lips. Her forest green eyes were filled with more hatred and darkness. She couldn't help herself now, she was in to deep.

"How dare he call me a fucking half breed! I'm not one of those that I hunt......You bastard...I'll kill you! But not now...its a wates of my time....especially here.Hump that pretentious fool thinks I want apart of this monstrosity? The hell with this." Luna said making her way to the nearest bathroom.

Luna caefully carressed her lips with the soft tissue and splashed water to her face. She soon puased as she saw her reflection. She was not who she was anymore, she was full of hatred and darkness, which she knew was not her. Then she began to go in deep thought.

"But what he said was true...someone is trying to manipulate me. Well i'm to smart for that you hear...I know what I am...but I won't allow myself to be like him...like my father who I don't even know. Well at least i should tell that half breed herslef about an attempt for her life....because they fear her.[/COLOR]

Guest The Pro
This... This is unreal, Marcus thoguht to himself, as he stood in the tall tree over looking the mansion. My power has returned! He screamed insdie him, his smile filled with glee, he could barley contain himself. So it wastime. He dissapeared.

The final guard screamed in agonay as he was tossed aside effortlessly. Marcus casually entered the Cryo-Stasis room, the hallway behind him covered in the blood of the Guards, who were quite weak, and there dead bodies. The rows of of Cryo-Tubes lined the massive room. They were of Chrome, and were all the same size, methodicly lined up from wall to wall. There were rows and rows of them, there were belived to be over 1000 of the greatest Vampire criminals ever to walk this earth. From Evil Genius to massive brute, they were all here. But there was one the Marcus wanted to free first. He bent himself over the computr consol. The screen flashed a few times, and the picture of Victor Yamato appeared, along with his personal profile and crimes. Marcus pressed the button, and a large arm reached out. It methodicly searched for his Cryo-Tube, it extended, grabed it, and retracted deep into another room.
"Now, for you guys." Marcus pressed another button, and the lights went red. FOur more amrs extended, and all began methodicly taking each and every pod through the doorway. Casualy, Marcus followed the arms, into the next room. There, a large man stood, just exiting from a recently opened Cryo-Tube. Behind him, many more tubed were being lined up, and going throguh the defrost prrocess.
"My brother, it is great to see you again." Victor Yamato was a large man. Oppisit of his brother, he was a hulking brute, the all brawn no brains type, and he worse nothing but long, baggy pants, and a scarf over the bottom of his face.
"Ma-Marcus, is... is it possible. My god, i thought i would never get out of that tube. Th-thank you..." Victor stammered.
"Oh, and i almsot frogot, i managed to keep this for you." Marcus reached behind him, and he pulled out a giagantic cleaver, (like the one Zabuza used) and handed it over to Victor.
"My god, you found Miraia. I thoguht i would never see my precious again." Victor took the blade and held it close to his body, hugging it tightly, without cutting himself on the incredibly sharp edge.
"Now, my brother, when the Coven of the Earth are weak, this is when we, the scum and criminals, will tkae what is ares. We will fight as one, the 1000 most deadly Vampires in the Galaxy. Prepare your men, i am leaving you in charge of getting these brutes orginized and prepare them to fight. I have the ut-most confedence in you."
"I am honored. My brother, you will not regret this."
"Good. But for now, i hgave more pressing matters to attend to." Marcus then disappeared in a cloude of Bats, to an unkown location.

Mina paced her room and fumed a while, she had accepted Aaron's offer and sent him to talk to his people but now she had other matters to attend. From her scouts saying the Coven of the North was attacking. She slamed an open palm into the wall shattering a hole large enough for her head to fit.
"I may be a half-breed and a women but my father was a renowned Vampire and I will not let his home be taken!"
She stormed out and looked up as a cloud of bats flew over head. She narrowed her eyes and jumped to the roof infornt of them.
"Show your-self. I am no fool."
Marcus formed and stood leaning on the bell tower.
"So you knew I was here?"
"A hunch...I'm warning you now boy-"
"Your no older than me GIRL."
"I do not care. You attack one of my Coven again and I'll see you hang and burn. Understod?"
"Are you speaking of that filthy half-breed Luna?"
Mina had his throat in her hand before he could blink.
"Don't test me assasin...I'm not one for idle banter or chit-chat."
She released him and walked away lightly landing back in the hallway and walked through her domain as thunder rumbled and a thunderstorm began to pelt rain down upon the home.

Dregen Stood still a top a tree as he watched a women pull a knife to a man's throat and then walk away as if it was nothing. The vampire stood there smiling to him self with delight. Who the hell is taht guy and whats going on this keeps getting weirder and weirder. Wonder where my sister is.. Wonder what she looks like hmm. God damn now it's going to rain I better find cover. With that Ryu just sank into the tree brach and out of site

Aaron had forgotten how wonderful it was to be umongst his own kind in his short stay at Mina's palace. He cherished the moment for a while, then went to the Drunken Master's Inn, a bar actually. There he met his contacts and went throught the costumary ritual of locating the new guild hideout. He was admitted into the leaders chamber by a velvet clad servent.

"Aaron!" THe boss was happy to see him. He went and embraced Aaron.

"Jordan!" Aaron returned the embrace. "How have you been?"

"Oh, you know, killing vampires, getting rich." Jordan smiled wickedly. "The usual stuff. I haven't seen you around recently. What happened?"

"Huh. You'll love this. I was [i]caught[/i]." Jordan laughed hartilly. Aaron decided to keep the fact that he got caught on purpose to himself.

"So, how are you not dead?"

"I suppose that Mina took a liking to me." Aaron smiled.

Jordan laughed. "And who doesn't? That's why your so good at what you do."

"I know. However I have a slight favor to ask."

"And what is it my friend?" Jordan was still laughing.

"I need you to order your guild to help Mina. She is being targeted by assasins. I sense a war coming, however I am not always acurate with these things." Jordan looked at him sternly, all signs of mirth gone.

"Why should I help her?"

"Because I asked you to." Was all Aaron said.

"And how is that incentive?" Jordan asked.

"Trust me, jordan." Aaron looked sternlyinto Jordan's eyes. Jordan clapped.

"Okay then. She has my guild. However I won't do it for free."

"Of course not. I shall see her and make arrangements."

"Then hurry." Aaron turned and left.

[I]Marious Was Sitting In His Room Thinking What Marcus Said[/I]
"I feel Marcus has regained his strength... Well he's in for a few surprises."
[I]The Doors To The Room Bursted Open.. A Dark Figure Comes Through The Door... The Figure Walks Into The Light Revealing His Face[/I]
"Hello Again,Brother..."

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#DF5591]
?IM GONNA KILL YOU OLD MAN!!!!? screeched Malaysia as she clung tightly onto her seat handles. Her eyes closed tightly as the small planewobbled threw the storm. Kane Let out a loud chuckle at the sight of Malaysias face. ?I don?t find this funny at all... were the hell did you get this peace of shit from? replied malaysia opening her right eye to glare at the older man suspiciously. He laughed once more before he replied ?This is all they had at the moment?.

The plane did a sudden swerve and dipped under a large black cloud. Malaysia clenched her teeth to prevent the out burst of a loud scream. Her Pale blue orbs widen as her grasp on the seat tighten till her knuckles went white. She felt like she was gonna black out her fear for heights were bad before but the man flying the plain was making them ten time worse. Kane noticed the frightened look on her face and reached a reassuring hand out clasping her slender shoulder.

The plain steady and Malaysia finally opened her eyes now. ?HEY YOU ASSWHOLE, LEARN HOW TO FLY? spat out Malaysia in rage. Kane laughed once more ?If you take deep breaths and count to 20 you might be able to calm down? replied Kane softly as he unfasten his gentle on her shoulder. Malaysia took a deep breath and nodded. ?This is all your fault were flying on this bucket of rusted bolts? said malaysia calmly as she could muster up. ?It was either this or nothing?, ?Beside will be landing in a few so calm down?. Malaysia rolled her eyes and glanced out the small window.

The view of the sky was beautiful, blends of pinks and oranges swirled with shades of purple in laced between soft white clouds, such placid beauty. The sun was setting fast and by time the plane landed the night would come to life. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Guest ReturnOfThePro
OOC: Yo, its me, The Pro. Dam right. IM BACK! You cant tuch me! for thoset hat dont know, i was banned for my views on America, sooooooooo... well... point is im back. And you cant keep me down. YOU CANT KEEP ME DOWN! YOU CANN NOT KEEP ME DOWN! (as far as i know anyway!)

IC:
A smile crossed Marcu's lips. His hand went up and wiped the blood trickling from his neck.
"Fiesty little one, aint she." Marcus said under his breath. Half to the vampire who had been observing him from afar. Marcu's gaze turned skyward. The moon filled his eyes, and he thought once again of the power he enjoyed. Well, i think im finished here, now to handle the fools in Beatrice, Marcus thoguht to himself.

Aaron approached mina's door. He had been wondering if he should actually disturb her, but in the end he felt it best to tell her imediatly. He had been told she was resting. He knew she needed her rest and wanted to save it until later. However, He realized it couldn't wait.

He finaly made a discision and took one more step. He knocked on Mina's door three time. HE stood, waiting to see if she would come.

"Its been awile since last you visited me brother."
[COLOR=DarkRed]"Too long brother... I'm sorry Marious... But this is just a dream."[/COLOR]
"Yea I kind of figured that, for if this was not a dream you would be ashes.
[COLOR=DarkRed]"Indeed I would be... If only you gave me a chance to explain why..."[/COLOR] [I]Marious Gets Very Agitated[/I]
"THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! YOU KILLED MY TRUE LOVE! YOU TOOK HER FROM ME! YOU STOLE THE ONE THING THAT MATTERS MOST IN MY IMMORTALITY! IF YOU WERE ALIVE I WOULD KILL YOU AGAIN! BEGONE MEMORY, LEAVE ME AND NEVER RETURN!" [I]The Memory Fades And Marious Wakes Up Screaming[/I] "WHY DID HE STEAL MY LOVE, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!" [I]His Screams Can Be Heard Through Out The House]

Guest Agent ThePro
OOC: Guess who?

IC:
"My god... What have we done, Tsugara, what have we done!?" Screamed a Board member, a small, short, plump one. "You fool, you released him, it was your fault!"
"Please, we can handle this. We are fullbloods, aswell, we are still in control of this game!" Retorted the tall, slender, one who had ordered Marcus be realesed.
"Are you, now, last time i checked, I held the ball, Vincent." Marcus said smartly, appearing in the cornor of the room. He stepped out into the light, flashing his trademark smile, and clapping slowly.
"Marcus, curse you! What have you done? You will never get away with this! Wha-" The man was cut off by Marcus' knee in his face. He hit the ground with a thud, dead.
"Now, now, boys. Im sure we can talk this out. There is no need for me to be violent, now is their?" Marcus said, commandingly. The entire room had gone tense. No one said a word, and every member of the council sat on the dege of their seats, waiting for Marcus to make his move.
"Now, as you know, i have taken the liberty of realeasing the Vampires you so wrongly placed in jail, and, now that i have regained my full power, I am in command of this situation, do not resist. If you cowards stay back in the shadows, and dont make a problem of yourselves, then i will allow you to continue breathing."
"Marcus... We cannot simply allow such a tihng to transpire." Said the tall, and slender one.
"Oh? Well then, i will retract my offer, and you all die." Marcus slammed his fist into the face of the man, sending him realing to the floor, snapping his neck. Dead. The others sat shocked, unable to move, paralized with fear. Marcus killed another. This time, the men did not stay. They ran. Marcus, of course, did not allow this. Another fell dead. Soon, all the vampire council fell dead, one on top of another. Their screams rang deep in the hearts of the Beatrice Coven. Now, the aristocratic society was destroyed. Beatrice was rendered Headless and without a couse. Perfect. Marcus' time for ascencion to power was coming around, due course, and finally, after a final minipulation of these foolish criminals, Marcus would be the single most powerful Vampire since Dracula himself. Su-weeeet.

Mina hadn't come to the door. She must have been quite tired. He turned and began to leave when teh door opened behind him. He turned to see Mina. "What is it Aaron?" She asked.

Aaron turned and moved closer. He cleared his throat. "Well, I spoke to my guild leader, as you wanted."

"And..."

Aaron cleared his throat a second time. "He said he would help, for a price." Aaron stood, waiting for her response.