Foredaddy Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 So has anyone got this game yet?! I believe it came out today. Ive played the demo and was just wondering if anyone else has played this awesomely realistic game yet.:demon:
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I got the demo, it cool, but the game is going to be too short....
Foredaddy Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 I know it was pretty short but after I beat it a few times I just goofed around and stuff. Throwing baddies off the boat is fun as hell.:demon:
Guest Majin Gohan Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 the game comes out on the 13th not today. I wish it did though
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 I've got the demo,which is a very good one. But is MGS2 'Sons of Liberty' only gonna be on that ship? If it is,they've concentrated more on graphics,more than gameplay...
Sephiroth Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i] [B]I've got the demo,which is a very good one. But is MGS2 'Sons of Liberty' only gonna be on that ship? If it is,they've concentrated more on graphics,more than gameplay... [/B][/QUOTE] lol, heck no, its going to be in different places, towards the end its in an american building....
zenmonkey Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 quick question, is this going to be a one-cd game and 2cnd, have they come out w/ any 2+cd games yet for ps2???? thankee kindly.
shibatku Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 With the data able to be on those discs they don't need two discs but after awhile they'll be two disc.
SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I just beat the game one thing to say is there is going to be a 3rd one theres a unsolved issue that keeps comming up.
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 I don't have the game, but i played the demo and it is looking awesome :D
SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Any one played the whole thing if so maybe we can talk about it in the chat room
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Nope, but i will get it as soon as it comes out here and devote every hour of the day to it.
SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 Yes thats the best thing to do just ask me for help if you need it.
No-Name Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zenmonkey [/i] [B]quick question, is this going to be a one-cd game and 2cnd, have they come out w/ any 2+cd games yet for ps2???? thankee kindly. [/B][/QUOTE] Id guess that maybe one of the FF games is gonna be 2 discs. I actually dont follow the series (i might start tho, cause evry1 says its the best), but i wood guess that maybe it wood have 2 discs (has it before).
NeoCactuar Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i] [B] Id guess that maybe one of the FF games is gonna be 2 discs. I actually dont follow the series (i might start tho, cause evry1 says its the best), but i wood guess that maybe it wood have 2 discs (has it before). [/B][/QUOTE] FFXI will definatly be 2 discs.
boris Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 i got the doem:whoops: i liked it alot, but mg2 made it to my x-mas list, so i cant by it now, i might get it for x-mas
SSJ Spider-Man Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Boris the finished mgs2 is excellent you'll get hooked for hours.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Be prepared to kick back with something to eat/drink and have a fun time with it...;) You're in for a long adventure once you get it...tons of eye candy.[/COLOR]
Syk3 Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 My friend recommend the game, but i wanna see a demo first. Wanna get that sometime, from what i heard....
NeoCactuar Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 Are there any other Demos you can get for MGS2? Any diffrent ones?
Foredaddy Posted December 3, 2001 Author Posted December 3, 2001 Man this post has been open for a while. I've played Metal Gear 2 and I ve kicked its ***! And I have to say its one of the coolest F*ckin' games I have ever played! Hideo Kojima rules!:drunk:
Break Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I played it on Sat. in computer xchange... 'twas good... I especially like when you get shot, you trail blood and it drips everywhere :D But I got confuzzled and died... ('twas in japanese, so I didn't understand the telephone calls...)[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now