Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Instant Messengers?  

  1. 1. Instant Messengers?

    • Yahoo
      1
    • MSN
      5
    • ICQ
      0
    • AOL
      13
    • other
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have AOL, MSN and Yahoo...
But I like Yahoo out of all of them... it has the cool sounds and the cool smilies.. but not many people I know have it..... msn just kinda sux.. aol..is the same as Ao hell but with out the whole "Welcome" "You've got mail" thing..
Posted
I dont go on Yahoo.. I only go on msn cuz its faster of a way to check my mail....... I only use AIM like so many know.
Posted
AIM all the way. but i don't have AOL. AOL sucks.
Posted
I got AIM, but I can never talk to anybody. :bawl: It's so sad no one ever talks to me! j/k. Well, except for the part no one ever talks to me.

Anyways my screenname is RN Cecil13.

BTW How do you edit your buddy list?
Posted
I've used all of 'em at one point, but I only use AIM nowadays, and ICQ every so often...like when I remember to turn it on.

And Lady, AIM = AOL Instant Messenger
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I got AIM, but I can never talk to anybody. :bawl: It's so sad no one ever talks to me! j/k. Well, except for the part no one ever talks to me.

Anyways my screenname is RN Cecil13.

BTW How do you edit your buddy list? [/B][/QUOTE]

To edit your buddy list.. Do you see where it says Online? Next to it says List Setup click it..
Posted
AOL, AIM, MSN, Excite, and Yahoo.

I don't really like AOL or AIM, but sometimes I am forced on AOL and AIM has a lot of people using it. My favorite of the messnegers is Excite, followed by MSN. I had ICQ, but it didn't work to well with my Internet Connection, and I got disconnected to much. I hate Yahoo, plain and simple.


AOL:Nerd Strife
AIM:Nman172
MSN: [email]foleyfan1356@hotmail.com[/email]
Yahoo:Nerdsy34
Excite:UTWNerdsy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...