Biida Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 Which instant messengers do you have? Vote for one! And if you have more than 1, just vote for the one you use most... :D
~Videl~ Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]I've only got MSN... :) [/B][/QUOTE] Me too :)
DeathKnight Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]that was a hard poll cuz all of the options i have.... i have yahoo, icq, msn, aol, and another messenger.... heh...[/color][/b][/size]
XxmagentaxX Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I have AOL, MSN and Yahoo... But I like Yahoo out of all of them... it has the cool sounds and the cool smilies.. but not many people I know have it..... msn just kinda sux.. aol..is the same as Ao hell but with out the whole "Welcome" "You've got mail" thing..
No-Name Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I've got Yahoo, MSN, and AIM, but i only go on MSN and AIM.
Ryan Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I have AOL, AIM, MSN, and YAHOO. I uses AOL and AIm. I never get on Yahoo or Msn anymore. They suck.
Guest Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I dont go on Yahoo.. I only go on msn cuz its faster of a way to check my mail....... I only use AIM like so many know.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I have both AIM and MSN...I only use MSN for personal stuff and AIM is for friends, family...[/COLOR]
Guest Matt Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 AIM all the way. but i don't have AOL. AOL sucks.
RicoTranzrig Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 True, the workers there steal your credit card numbers and use them for evild purposes.
DeathKnight Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]For those if you who wish to know... MSN:demonslayerx_x@hotmail.com AIM:CowBoySmokinWeed Yahoo:ken2cool[/color][/b][/size]
Chaos Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 Aim=good AOL=Cracked up crack-heads!!! DIE, you stupid little AOL buddy icon, [i]DIIIEEE!!!![/i]
Cecil Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I got AIM, but I can never talk to anybody. :bawl: It's so sad no one ever talks to me! j/k. Well, except for the part no one ever talks to me. Anyways my screenname is RN Cecil13. BTW How do you edit your buddy list?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 okay... i've been wondering this for awhile now...please don't flame me... WTF IS AIM???
Zeiram Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I've used all of 'em at one point, but I only use AIM nowadays, and ICQ every so often...like when I remember to turn it on. And Lady, AIM = AOL Instant Messenger
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 i use mIRC mostly, ICQ ocasionally, MSN to talk to m8's at school
Guest Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]I got AIM, but I can never talk to anybody. :bawl: It's so sad no one ever talks to me! j/k. Well, except for the part no one ever talks to me. Anyways my screenname is RN Cecil13. BTW How do you edit your buddy list? [/B][/QUOTE] To edit your buddy list.. Do you see where it says Online? Next to it says List Setup click it..
Shy Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 I mainly use MSN, but I am also on yahoo and excite.
Break Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]I have ICQ, MSN, and AIM.. I am on AIM and MSN mostly though...[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 AOL, AIM, MSN, Excite, and Yahoo. I don't really like AOL or AIM, but sometimes I am forced on AOL and AIM has a lot of people using it. My favorite of the messnegers is Excite, followed by MSN. I had ICQ, but it didn't work to well with my Internet Connection, and I got disconnected to much. I hate Yahoo, plain and simple. AOL:Nerd Strife AIM:Nman172 MSN: [email]foleyfan1356@hotmail.com[/email] Yahoo:Nerdsy34 Excite:UTWNerdsy
Pressure Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 AOL, not AIM, AOL GGurlie4Eva :D :p :love: :tasty: :devil: :angel:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now