Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My anniversary present to Gavynn :<


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=gray][size=1][center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20964&stc=1[/IMG][/center]

Here's my present, I was too lasy to animate anything so I made a banner XD
And even though the banner is a bit crouded, the Black Mage's wont be deleted. They belong there >:^o Yes, I know that the text should not be hiding the black mage's eye, but bluh sue me.
Better not use it, you might annoy people o__0;;

And if you cannot resist giving a present to Gavynn, you might aswell do it here too lol.
[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=orange][size=1][font=veranda]><; Oh, gods, Boo. Now I made one. Be nice to me, people, I'm using MS Paint. *-_- I have to, I can't get another program. I know, its to big for a banner, but mabye you could collage all the banners into a wallpaper.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20965&stc=1[/img]

EDIT; Oh, dear god... >< I just made you a wallpaper. If your a fan of Gavynn-sama, I guess you can use it!

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20966&stc=1[/img]

Happy Anniversary, Gavynn![/color][/font][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray];_; I don't have a presnt to give to him but I can give my well wishes and congratulations for a good 5 years! *gives Gavy a big glomp*
Also, those banners are pretty cool >_> especially since my wifey used Paint *claps* well done you two! I'm sure our sexy mage will love them[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]Wow,I like these banners! But the only thing I hate about yours Boo is the pixelated mage Vivi.But what do you care its not for me anyway! I would make a banner for Dragon Warrior or Gavynn too but sadly I don't know he/she.I also like the font of yours Boo.Ohh and Delirium I like the mage Vivi on the left,he looks cool with all that blue glowing lines around him.But they are both great even though they are for Gavynn or Dragon Warrior.

But who ever your are Gavynn/Dragon Warrior happy anniversary![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thanks, all. I'm a bit ill today, but this made my day :3

And Deimos, those are pictures of Vivi. Those are of regular Black Mages, like me :^D Thank ye, Boo, Delirium, and everyone who wished me well. Five years and still going, yep yep :<

EDIT: Deimos, I'm a guy :<
Posted
[color=#009966]Gavynn! ^^ Bwee. Happy Anniversary! ^__^ I'll send ya another gift similar to the last when I come back online. *wink wink* :rotflmao:[/color]


[font=ARIAL][size=2]YOOOOOO, home schkillit! this is much cause for celebration. I've still got that male stripper if you want him back. ;) consider it my 'present,' if you will. he'll give you very much....joy, since I've had him 'trained' in the time I've had him.

[color=black]besides, I suck at banners, meh. :p [/color]
[color=black]~Amibasuki[/color][/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...