Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Reprter Sign up(Another Attempt.....(Anyone who argues will be banned)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok guys, it really deppressed me to see you guys fighting, if I were only on the computer at the time I could have stopped you, so please no fighting in this one or Transtic and Baby Girl will have you delt with. Im gonna let Stardust lead us through this one because as I said, Im not good at being the leader, I always follow.

I once again have G and S and I will work full time.
Posted
okay.... this is it. I refuse to sign up again for this reporter thing. I wil be the general anime reporter and will do reports 3 - 4 times a week. I will also become the tenchi reporter with reports on a weekly basis (because of its popularity.)

Thank you, and have a nice day :) :mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Ok duo, I know you guys are sick of signing up every day but I promise once its done we wont have to ever again..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey its ok we understand!!:wigout: Just keep working at it...It'll be great some day!!
Posted
Hmmmmm......Ok so.....

Duo God of Death:Gundam Wing
Krillen:Games and Stories
Fish:Final Fantasy
Shy Guy: General Anime/Tenchi

As for real news fish, hold the thought, I will have to wait and see what Stardust says about that.

Thats it for now, lets wait for the others.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Hmmmmm......Ok so.....

Duo God of Death:Gundam Wing
Krillen:Games and Stories
Fish:Final Fantasy
Shy Guy: General Anime/Tenchi

As for real news fish, hold the thought, I will have to wait and see what Stardust says about that.

Thats it for now, lets wait for the others. [/B][/QUOTE]

if i get real i'll quit ff
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]okay.... this is it. I refuse to sign up again for this reporter thing. I wil be the general anime reporter and will do reports 3 - 4 times a week. I will also become the tenchi reporter with reports on a weekly basis (because of its popularity.)

Thank you, and have a nice day :) :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]
uhhh, tenchi forum....popularity...the two words dont belong in the same sentence. and, btw, who wants to hear about real news? if we wanted to do that we culd look at a newspaper or watch tv.
Posted
That is true but what if people dont wanna look at the news or watch tv? I dont..........the same news isnt on all day....that is your opinion...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]*eyes topic and the way it is going very closely* [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, thanks Ginny...Transtic and myself are keeping it under close scrutiny...very close, in fact :p[/color]
Posted
Hmmm, new ppl can sign up eh? Well if so, could i be the thingy for Dragonball.....?
Posted
Ok thats good!


Duo God of Death:Gundam Wing
Krillen:Games and Stories
Fish:Final Fantasy
Shy Guy: General Anime/Tenchi
G_A:Digimon
Pharoah321:Dragonball

Alright we need some more!
Come on Guys!
Posted
When do we send in the reports, and who do we send them to? Can you explain it all for the new reporters, such as myself?

And Krillen, Shyguy is one word. For the record...
Posted
*eyes GA's location display under her name* I didn't know those could be so long.
But, to the subject at hand; I think you all put too much work into this Daily Otaku. To top it off, there is a sticky at the top for posts related to it. But, here we are, in a related post that isn't in the sticky at the top...

-Justin
Posted
I'm sorry guys. But I'm going to have to resign from the daily otaku.... I don't have any time to work on it, and I won't be able to hand in my reports... Sorry... :bawl: Someone else can have the Digimon forum... :(
Posted
Are you up to that shyguy?

If so this is what I reccomend, do tenchi and digimon weekly, and general anime everyday.

sooo......

Digimon on thursdays
Tenchi on fridays

and General Anime everyday.

sound good?

Ok Transtic is making this sticky so that more people will join, but only for a few days he will, so we need members quick, and once the few days are over then we will start.!

Stardust:General Discussion
Duo God of Death:Gundam Wing
Krillen:Games and Stories
Fish:Final Fantasy
Shy Guy:General Anime/Tenchi/Digimon
Pharoah:Dragonball

Spots are still Open guys!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Are you up to that shyguy?

If so this is what I reccomend, do tenchi and digimon weekly, and general anime everyday.

sooo......

Digimon on thursdays
Tenchi on fridays

and General Anime everyday.

sound good?

Ok Transtic is making this sticky so that more people will join, but only for a few days he will, so we need members quick, and once the few days are over then we will start.!

Stardust:General Discussion
Duo God of Death:Gundam Wing
Krillen:Games and Stories
Fish:Final Fantasy
Shy Guy:General Anime/Tenchi/Digimon
Pharoah:Dragonball

Spots are still Open guys! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*takes deep breath* *tries to calm self down* Otay, I obviously haven't beat this into his head enuf. I am the reporter for The Digimon Section. Have been for a while now dear. I pmed Startdust directly, and since she's the creator and Krillen only the co-creator, I bewieve she'd know what positions were open, and please, Eric-sama, darling, get it through yur thick skull, the name is DBZChikaGhan, not ChikaGhan, DBZChikaGhan, it's not hard sweetie, just three little letters more. And the abbreviation is DBZChika if that's what yu meant. So I'm sorry babe, but I'm the Digimon Section Reporter, and the name is DBZChikaGhan k?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...