Krillen Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hey I was just wondering, I know that this is Spam but im pretty bored and I wanna know. Does anybody notice me? what I meen is.........ok...your sittin at your computer and go to the Otaku, you look at a thread and it says last post by......________(with someones name. I usually see, raiha, rico, sephorith, people like that, does anybody recognize me like that?
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 yeah, didn't you used to be krillen 316 or something, & you had that long thread asking advice on how to ask a girl out? whatever happened w/ her, by the way?
Krillen Posted November 5, 2001 Author Posted November 5, 2001 Yah krillen6913, that was me, i changed it because i wanted to be regular krillen, the girl? well.......she didnt really take interest in me, and i soon wasnt interested in her, uh oh, now ive go to make another htread about girls. meet me there!:nervous:
mornigndew Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=blue] I've been here almost a month, but I notice you. We joint the same clan. [/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I do, I have to anyway. Just keep on posting normally
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I see "Krillen" and I think "Some one with a good opinion there" i bet nobody notices me :nervous:
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Heh i notice you sometimes... But i know you all notice me! Im always on posting. Yes i do have a life, a small one but non the less a life...LoL[/color][/size][/b]
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Hehe, how could we miss you Forte ;) nice to be noticed Life | | |||||| |||| |
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gee-enki Dama [/i] [B] | | |||||| |||| | [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Whats that??[/color][/size][/b]
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i] [B] [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Whats that??[/color][/size][/b] [/B][/QUOTE] bah, it was previously a down arrow, but it got fudged in the post :(
Shy Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Its hard to not notice someone with such obvious distain for spelling and grammar.
Ryanmc225 Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I see you alot ur the one wit the girl problems right ? I bet noone notices me
BabyGirl Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]Its hard to not notice someone with such obvious distain for spelling and grammar. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]lol! This post made me crack up...then I noticed that you spelled disdain as 'distain' and found it even more...funny...no offense or anything Shyguy :)...hehe :excited:[/color]
Shy Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 I misspelled "disdain" wrong? That sounds like me. Thanks for pointing it out Babygirl, people like you keep my ego in check. ;)
Guest Akito Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 U know, it is sometimes wiser to stay in the shadows then to walk in broad daylight. Life is not about being recognized by others, but by being recognized by urself. Once u have recognized ur true self, then, then, can u only get others to recognize u. Ppl who post alot have either recognized themselves, or, do not even have a life. And I for one, do, and I recognize myself, but I still don't care what ppl think about me, or if they have recognized me, for I have recognized myself! And that is the greatest thing about a person.
Justin Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B]YUP I SURE DO DOES YALL NOTICE ME [/B][/QUOTE] Its hard to miss the only post with ALL CAPS. I assure you Krillen, as many topics as you have on the front page of General Discussion, we recognize you... -Justin
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]I misspelled "disdain" wrong? That sounds like me. Thanks for pointing it out Babygirl, people like you keep my ego in check. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] What is an ego? . . . sorry ^_^ I talk so much smack to my friends that they get so upset at my 'big head' when I kick their butts at whatever we play . . hoho~ *shuts up*
Sephiroth Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 this thread should have been closed, if you read the rules, it states that these kind of threads should not be posted.... and in reply to your question, I notice a lot of people on the boards, including you.... topic closed
Recommended Posts