OtakuBoards

DBZ on Toonami

Guest Altron Gundam

Guest Altron Gundam
I've already seen the Buu Saga subbed, but for the rest of you who plan on watching the Great Saiyaman/Majin Buu Saga on Toonami, are u looking forward to it?

• 4 weeks later...
I finally managed to download some subbed Saiyaman eppies, I'm gonna download some more later too
and I downloaded the subbed Trunks tv special too, so "I so happy!" right now:D
I'm prolly gonna do the same as Altron and just "watch and compare"; see if I prefer the subbed to the dubbed, there's stuff I like and don't like about both...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]I've already seen the Buu Saga subbed, but for the rest of you who plan on watching the Great Saiyaman/Majin Buu Saga on Toonami, are u looking forward to it? [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen it already(undubbed/unedited)...but I'm not looking forward to it in CN cause they probably edited too much!

Not really. I downloaded all of DB, DBZ, and DBGT on my computer. I have Seen EVERYTHING. Japanese, Spainish, Italian... I like the movies the best. They are better then the regular series. My fav series would have to be DBGT. The reason being is because it was ALL characters. Most are SSJ. They have cool and new moves. Also new and freaky enemies and friends.

[COLOR=purple]Can someone explain something to me?......I'm a little confused. On Monday, Toonami showed one [i]new[/i] DBZ ep. and one old ep.(from the early Cell saga.) Tuesday, Toonami showed two more consecutive, [i]new[/i], DBZ eps. that followed the new ep. they showed on Monday. Today, Wednesday, they repeated one of the [i]new[/i] eps. they showed yesterday, and then followed it up with another old ep. Did I make sense? If so, what's up?? [/COLOR] :confused: