Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I've already seen the Buu Saga subbed, but for the rest of you who plan on watching the Great Saiyaman/Majin Buu Saga on Toonami, are u looking forward to it?
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I hav all the great saiyaman tapes, and the first of the world tournament. I plan to tape the rest of it. My friend does not watch it anymore, but he said that there is no way he is ganna miss the buu saga.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I've already seen them.. but i'm still gonna watch them again there awesome...[/COLOR]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Great Saiyaman saga Im not gonna because I have already seen it , as for the buu yes because I have only seen a few eps.
master21 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 where can i watch toonami and what channel cause i live in toronto
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 You can't. Canada has YTV that shows DBZ/
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]I've already seen the Buu Saga subbed, but for the rest of you who plan on watching the Great Saiyaman/Majin Buu Saga on Toonami, are u looking forward to it? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]YES...very much so![/COLOR] :D
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I'm not looking forward to the buu saga, because I've already seen it....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Hmm...I'm just going to watch and compare
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Hmm...I'm just going to watch and compare [/B][/QUOTE] Normally I would do that, but I don't care anymore... heh..... hell I didn't know about that new Gundam dub on CN till my brother was watching it the other day....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 The evil dub Quatre voice came back to do Amuro -_-
CoolGuy_2000 Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 :) Yeah man I am looking forward to it.Hey if u wouldn't mind chatting sometime:) We could share some ideas and theories about DB/Z/GT.That is if u don't mind:) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:
lil_hell4t Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 i am definatly looking foward to it ,but h2ere in nz itll take ages to reach here :(:( :flaming:
amibasuki Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 I finally managed to download some subbed Saiyaman eppies, I'm gonna download some more later too and I downloaded the subbed Trunks tv special too, so "I so happy!" right now:D I'm prolly gonna do the same as Altron and just "watch and compare"; see if I prefer the subbed to the dubbed, there's stuff I like and don't like about both...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]I've already seen the Buu Saga subbed, but for the rest of you who plan on watching the Great Saiyaman/Majin Buu Saga on Toonami, are u looking forward to it? [/B][/QUOTE] I've seen it already(undubbed/unedited)...but I'm not looking forward to it in CN cause they probably edited too much!
No-Name Posted September 8, 2001 Posted September 8, 2001 ive already seen most of it, but ill watch it neways.
Guest Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Not really. I downloaded all of DB, DBZ, and DBGT on my computer. I have Seen EVERYTHING. Japanese, Spainish, Italian... I like the movies the best. They are better then the regular series. My fav series would have to be DBGT. The reason being is because it was ALL characters. Most are SSJ. They have cool and new moves. Also new and freaky enemies and friends.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Can someone explain something to me?......I'm a little confused. On Monday, Toonami showed one [i]new[/i] DBZ ep. and one old ep.(from the early Cell saga.) Tuesday, Toonami showed two more consecutive, [i]new[/i], DBZ eps. that followed the new ep. they showed on Monday. Today, Wednesday, they repeated one of the [i]new[/i] eps. they showed yesterday, and then followed it up with another old ep. Did I make sense? If so, what's up?? [/COLOR] :confused:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now