Krillen Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Ok ive never tried it, I just wanna know what its like befor I make a stupid decision, for my poin of view, I just wanna be able to have some so I can relax and laugh alot, so what is getting high like?
BabyGirl Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=deeppink]'Tis not something I think should be promoted here...Don't try it...you'll end up like all the other guys that I know...[/color]
kileone_s_n Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 yo man i study alot about drugs, and if anything, weed or any drug and anything that makes you high isnt good, dont do it, its like suicide, youll get addicted, and maybe die, its also not worth it because its an easy drug to become tolerant to, and if you have questions feel free to pm me
Anna Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 You can't relax or laugh a lot without the help of a plant? Sheesh, that's kinda sad bro. I personally think the smell of weed stinks. Blech, almost as bad as cigarette smoke (not trying to offend anyone, but I really hate those smells). I myself have never been officially 'high', I've never felt a need or a want to go do that, tho I've had many opportunities. It's not worth it, none of what has to do w/ getting high is, I've seen what it can do to people. But hey buddy it's your choice, do what you want.
Guest Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Well i have never done or felt it before but i know people who know people who have. You get addicted and you keep on buying more. More desperate for more. You think its the only way out. You dont control your actions.... There are more i think.[/color][/size][/b]
Biida Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Don't do it, man! You could get addicted, and maybe die!!!! If you value your life, I reccomend you stay drug-free!!!
Guest Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 It aint that bad folks......J/k. It is bad, and I should know since ive done it before. Not a good thing to mess with. So dont do it man!
DeathKnight Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]Done it before... still do sometimes *shrugs* It depends on the person....[/color][/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 Ummm... yeah..... Weed f'ed up one of my good friends.... he smoked way too much.... Anyway... Weed is not healthy Normally it leads to worse drugs You SMELL like hell afterwards It's stupid to do it.... I've tried it a few times.... never did anything to me... never got high, never got addicted.... nothin..... it's a waste of time, just like all drugs are.
Recommended Posts