Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
I've seen the trailer for Episode II SEVERAL times and there's still something that I havn't been able to figure out. Anakin says something refering to Fett, but he says it too fast. He calls him something other than Boba. TELL ME WHAT HE SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Boba himself can help me.

:flaming: :drunk: :devil: :therock: :(
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Who wants to play my Star Wars RPG? I know I should be posting this under RPGs, but I thought I'd bring it here instead.
PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:excited:
Posted
[color=red][b]Dragon Warrior, are you allowed to have 2 banners in your sig? I thought it was only one. And I also read that guy Harry's review. I knew Yoda was gonna get in lightsaber battles before tho...[/b][/color]
Posted
It was a joke, Boba ^^

Ah, so you go to his website too, aye? I like the cartoons he has. I think right now it's spiderman or did he change it? and I'm not sure about the banner. If it's against the rules, hopefully I'll be informed, but why would it be bad. Wait. of course, if you have so many that your sig is the size of the page. ^^
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick]yeah...Jango Fett does plae in comparison to Boba Fett. There are many reasons, I think.

Reason One:The name Jango...? Also, not as well known as Boba is.

Reason Two:We have no idea what his bounty hunting meathods are. When Vader said to Boba: "No disitegrations"...Our first thought was..."He's ruthless...And evil guy...Nice armor...Cool." And also, it depends on who hires Jango, and what he says to him.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]I just watched all four trailers two nights ago, and may I reiterate the fact that Anakin is HOT :love:

Hehe :p

But yes, it's Jango, I specifically remember hearing that...I was like [i]"Ah, so that's Jango..."[/i] and that was [i]before[/i] I read this thread.

Speaking of the Fetts...I've never truely understood the attraction to Boba. I think it may be a guy thing...because while I think Boba has a certain degree of "coolness" because he's a bounty hunter, I find the female bounty hunters to be much more interesting.

But yes, I do think it's a gender thing...I think bad girls who whoop *** with guns and/or combat are awesome :naughty:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] think bad girls who whoop *** with guns and/or combat are awesome :naughty:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]I also like bad girls. Especailly [i]naughty[/i] girls. :naughty: :naughty: [/b][/color]
Posted
On the Star Wars website it says that he is in Episode 2. Doesn't give any detail about what he does in it though. I heard somthing abot him being a clone of Jango.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]
[color=red][b]I also like bad girls. Especailly [i]naughty[/i] girls. :naughty: :naughty: [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=firebrick]Lol....yeah. But normally, they cost more money than I have..Oops...Went to far there.

Oh, and BG, there are [i]female[/i] bounty hunters...? Who? Unless IG-88 suddenly got female progamming...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]


Oh, and BG, there are [i]female[/i] bounty hunters...? Who? Unless IG-88 suddenly got female progamming...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: IG-88 with female programming! That's funny :D

Anyway, you think only [i]males[/i] do the bounty hunting in the Star Wars universe?

Think again...and check this out: [url]http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aurrasing/index.html[/url]

I know it's not much...but if you look for more info on her, I'm sure you'll find it ;)

[/color]
Posted
Well there is a new female bounty hunter in epsoide two who is Boba Fetts father(he is most certainly NOT a clone of Jango:rolleyes: ) The new female bounty hunters name is Zam Wessel! I have a comic book with her in it, (i collect star wars comics:) ) I got it , along with many others on the dark horse comics website!
Posted
Easy questions.
Be very detailed in your answers.

Episode 1 vehicle quiz.

1.)Name the three types of shells used in an ATT.

2.)Who manufactured the Sith Infiltrator?

3.)What type of fuel dose Sebulba's podracer take?

4.)How many escape pods does the Republic Cruiser have?






:worried: :demon: :laugh:
Posted
[color=deeppink]Episode 1 vehicle quiz.

1.)Name the three types of shells used in an ATT.

[b]It's AAT, not ATT ;) anyway: High energy shells, armor-piercing warheads, and "bunker busting" shells. I'm not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for though...[/b]

2.)Who manufactured the Sith Infiltrator?

[b]Republic Sienar Systems[/b]

3.)What type of fuel dose Sebulba's podracer take?

[b]tradium power fluid (pressurized with quold runium and some how activated with ionized injectrine) :cross: That's a mouthful right there...[/b]

4.)How many escape pods does the Republic Cruiser have?

[b]I'm not sure about this one...I just know that the little "diplomatic safe-section" found in the back of the ship can be completely deployed like an escape pod...other than that, I don't know :toothy:[/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Well there is a new female bounty hunter in epsoide two who is Boba Fetts father(he is most certainly NOT a clone of Jango:rolleyes: ) The new female bounty hunters name is Zam Wessel! I have a comic book with her in it, (i collect star wars comics:) ) I got it , along with many others on the dark horse comics website! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm just saying what I heard. And it's not all that farfetched. The movie does deal with Cloning. And don't you mean there is a new male bounty hunter who is Fett's father. And to clarify are there two new bounty hunters in the movie or just one. I'm getting confused here.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Don't die out Star Wars topic!

Here's a trivia question...and it's a really easy one, too!

[b]Dennis Lawson (tell me who he played) was related to what other huge Star Wars star?[/b]

Second question...[b]Who does this picture of a 1700s terra cotta statue remind you of? Behehe...it's funny :devil:[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...