Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
Actually, a Star Wars trading card was made once with Yoda teaching the Force infront of his species.

Apparently, the did [i]not[/i] float well with Mr. Lucas. He ordered the company(who shall remain namless) to stop making that [b]TOPP[/b](big hint) card. Mr. Lucas never said anything about a race of Yoda-like beings, so Yoda is one of a kind.
That's my understanding of it anyways.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]Also, his homeworld is unknown. Yoda says there are more of his species, but he won't tell where. He is the only one of his species to ever be seen. His species could live farther out in space than anyone could go tho, cause Yoda did live to be 900 years old. So, in normal hyperspace, it might take a ship like 150 years to reach his planet. So no human could ever go there. But I don't know. I'm just imagining things again...[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Though you might have known this, and only forgotten, Yoda was NOT the only one of his species to ever be seen. Don't forget Yaddle ^_^ The female, but silent, version of Yoda. She was on the Jedi Council in the first movie.

Just had to say that =P As for the theory of living way off somewhere. . no comment =P Maybe he is really a martian? Woah. .

*singing* "It's . . a small galaxy. . afterall!" EVERYBODY![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I just figured he was nine hundred plus years old, so of course he would be wrinkly, a little shrunken, have complexion problems, and occasionally be a tad bit senile.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]LOL, that is just great. . I just figured he liked to confuse people, since only the strong minded would be able to actually understand what he was saying ^_^ LOL [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I Kow what species Yoda is!!

I subscribe to [I]Star Wars Gamer[/I] magizine and someone asked them the same question. Apparently Yoda is a member of a mysterious species called [B]Whills[/B] .

I dont where they got this information, so I cant confirm its accuracy, but for now I guess it will have to do.
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] Wow, thats pretty sweet Boba, thanx for the information! Whills, thats a weird species name, most of them are :drunk: [/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, I'll go to the SW site right now and ask waht species Yoda is. Then we will know....

I just made this. no real effort. I think you Padmé fans will like it

[img]http://www.johnami.com/mateoonline/images/padme2.gif[/img][/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]That's a pretty picture, but I've seen it too much. I think you should make one of her where she looks more beautiful and elegant, like the part where she was in the flower field. I think it would be cool to have a banner of her where it showed the many different looks of Episode II. Or Episode I for that matter...[/color][/size]
Posted
I finished reading Truce at Bakura! I thought it was pretty good. I also think it was sad how Dev died. He should've lived. :(

Question: Can someone make me a Yoda banner of him in his "Bring it on Doku" pose from Episode II? I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]I would have picked a different pic, but padmé just looks so sexy in that outfit and half of it is cut off. :D[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Well, I think you should still make some more pictures like that of her. Of course, she is pretty there, but that's not the only picture of her in existance! I bet no one was that obsessed with Princess Leia in her little outfits...

Which reminds me...I was watching an old rerun of [i]Friends[/i] last night...and it was back when Rachel and Ross were still dating and Ross told Rachel that his secret fantasy was Princess Leia in the gold bikini...so she dressed up like that for him...it was hilarious. Has anyone seen that episode? [/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Well, I think you should still make some more pictures like that of her. Of course, she is pretty there, but that's not the only picture of her in existance! I bet no one was that obsessed with Princess Leia in her little outfits...

Which reminds me...I was watching an old rerun of [i]Friends[/i] last night...and it was back when Rachel and Ross were still dating and Ross told Rachel that his secret fantasy was Princess Leia in the gold bikini...so she dressed up like that for him...it was hilarious. Has anyone seen that episode? [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


[color=red][b]No, I didn't see that episode of Friends. But Leia is ugly, who wants to see her in that outfit? lol

and i might be able to make a yoda pic wormmon.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Leia's not ugly...she was probably considered very beautiful back when that movie came out. You have to remember that was the 70's. They could have made Padme a less pretty character, but then she wouldn't be accepted into today's society since all anybody wants is eye candy. Of course, she also has to be exceedingly beautiful for Anakin to want to step out of line to get with her, ya know what I mean?[/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Anakin would "step out of line" with the first pretty girl he meets. He is young and arragant. He thinks he's all that. But he isn't. He is dumb and ugly. bah....[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I disagree with that. He fell for Padme because he knew her and knee she was beautiful. I saw otherwise he would have basically stuck to his Jedi duties. Of course he is arrogant, but still.[/color][/size]
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]You try and stop an arrogant 20 or so year old with immense power from going after girls. If Padmé was there or not, he still would have married someone.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]You try and stop an arrogant 20 or so year old with immense power from going after girls. If Padmé was there or not, he still would have married someone.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]They're supposed to have a 'deep spiritual bond' because he dreamed about her every night since they first parted.

I nearly vomited when Padmé said, "I truely, deeply love you." to Anakin. Ugh...the only pair-up that I have EVER liked in Star Wars has been Han and Leia. Padmé and Anakin, and Luke and Mara all just gross me out...[/color]
Posted
Actually, I think that horrible pairings are just there to push the envelope on the fans..See how long they can take it. Like Arron Alliston's writing in X-Wing. I can't take it anymore!
Guest Matt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]They're supposed to have a 'deep spiritual bond' because he dreamed about her every night since they first parted.

I nearly vomited when Padmé said, "I truely, deeply love you." to Anakin. Ugh...the only pair-up that I have EVER liked in Star Wars has been Han and Leia. Padmé and Anakin, and Luke and Mara all just gross me out...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]Han and Leia where the only pair I liked too. Now, if it was Padmé and ME then....maybe.....it might....work...:drool: :drool: :D :D God, I am obsessed.[/b][/color]
Posted
I dont know, Anikan and Padme look like a good couple in my opinion. But Padme has a [I]horrible[/I] taste in men.... lol


So Son Goten did you get any answers from that Star Wars site you were going to go to? I still think Yoda and Yaddle are Whills.

Wormmon's tamer got the trivia right. It was an easy question, mabye I will make some harder ones for my next post.....
Guest Matt
Posted
[color=red][b]Well, remember that Jedi Archives lady from AotC? You have to submit your question to her, then wait to see if she decides to answer your question. we could be waiting a few days. and it's not just any old sw site, it's the Official Star Wars Site.


Hey Boba, how you like my new banner??[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...