Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]if they made a 7,8,9...etc, they could use the extended universe..... but...... yeah, they need the same actors/actresses for the extended universe...... u.u[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]yeah, they need the same actors/actresses for the extended universe...... u.u[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]They already have that woman who modeled as Mara Jade for merchandise.

[img]http://renella.homestead.com/files/mara_jade_bg.jpg[/img]

Not too sure about that hair of hers though :shifty:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]But isn't Mara's lightsaber blue? That's what it said in I,Jedi when I read it last night. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]At the end of the Thrawn trilogy, Luke gives Mara his father's lightsaber, and that's probably the one she uses in [i]I, Jedi[/i].

It may be purple in the picture either because they wanted it to be a girl color or because she makes her own lightsaber later on down the road. Someone who has read the NJO could confirm that, seeing as how my memory of EU books I've read has really faded :toothy:[/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]I don't know too much about the extended universe, but... I knew her lightsaber was purple... mainly bacause of your old avi babygirl. lol[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Last I heard, Mara's lightsaber was blue.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well then we'll go with my first guess and say that they just wanted a girly colored lightsaber for promoting Mara :p[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=green]
I looked through the NJO books I have, and I couldn?t find the color of Mara's lightsaber anywhere. So I think her lightsaber blade is blue, and a purple blade was used to make Mara appear more feminine, as BabyGirl said.

I finally read [I]Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand[/I] and highly recommend the book. Lord Nyax was really neat... :bawl:
[/COLOR]
Posted
I hated [i]Behind enemy Lines II[/i]. I loved it up to a certain point but then all my hopes for the NJO series just fell through. :-/

Damn bastards...killing off a perfectly good FrankenJedi...

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I hated [i]Behind enemy Lines II[/i]. I loved it up to a certain point but then all my hopes for the NJO series just fell through. :-/

Damn bastards...killing off a perfectly good FrankenJedi...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=green]
What did you hate about the book, other than the untimely death of Lord Nyax?

I thought it was well written, and the revelation about the Jedi temple was interesting...[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=deeppink]::runs around waving a book in the air:: Guys, I bought [i]Vector Prime[/i] today! Be proud of me! ::big cheesy grin::

Ehehe, with all of the spoilers I've read on here and elsewhere, I think I pretty much know the storyline of the NJO anyway :p[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]::runs around waving a book in the air:: Guys, I bought [i]Vector Prime[/i] today! Be proud of me! ::big cheesy grin::

Ehehe, with all of the spoilers I've read on here and elsewhere, I think I pretty much know the storyline of the NJO anyway :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


Arrrggghhhh....bad book. Like it I dont. Poor Chewie...... :(
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]:bawl: :bawl: *sniff* the only star wars books I have are ep.VI and ep.II.....:bawl: :bawl:[/color] [/size]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena [/i]
[B][color=deeppink] [size=1]:bawl: :bawl: *sniff* the only star wars books I have are ep.VI and ep.VI.....:bawl: :bawl:[/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


Uhhh.....why would you have two of the same books? Lol.
Posted
[color=deeppink] [size=1]oops, lol. Ment ep. II....
I'll edit that right away.

btw... does anyone actually read the comics?
I know I don't..[/color] [/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Arrrggghhhh....bad book. Like it I dont. Poor Chewie...... :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm starting to get the feeling that I'd rather crawl into a hole and die than read the NJO. I'd avoid it altogether if it weren't so pertinent to the EU storyline.

I'm in the middle of Vector Prime right now, and I have an overwhelming sense of impending doom...[/color]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
I dont know about you...but what happened to Chewi.....::sniffle:: made my ears tear up. And yes..impending doom........very much so.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]Chewi can die for all I care I hated him! (Runs like Hell) [/B][/QUOTE]


ARRRGGGHHH!!! How can you say that? That's it...its time for an *** whooping......
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[COLOR=green][B]Defcon 5[/B]- "Chewie can die for all I care" EXCUSE me, just because he looks like a walking carpet doesnt mean you have to hate him. ;) In my opinion Chewie was an ok character, and I was very angry that he was killed off so easily.

[B]BabyGirl[/B]- That sense of "impending doom", it unfortunately continues through the rest of the NJO series...
[/COLOR]
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Oh........Star by Star......so dark........Arrrghhh......my favorite character.......dead.......arrrggghhhh.......All Yuuzan Vong deserve to die! And Ive got the best plan on how to do it. :-D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B] And Ive got the best plan on how to do it. :-D [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=green]Which would be...

I have had several ideas on how the Vong could be defeated, they are as follows:

#1 The new republic could modify the Krytos Virus for use against the Vong.

#2 The New Republic could send ships to explore wild space, the outer rim, and other uncharted area's to try and find new races that could become allies against the Vong (The New Republic might even make a full military alliance with whats left of the Ssi-Ruuvi)

#3 The New republic could convince the Jedi to create immense force storms to destroy the Vong fleets.

Does anyone else have any Idea's about how the vong could be defeated?[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...