OtakuBoards

Mario Power Tennis

2010DigitalBoy

I picked this up today in an exchange for 15 crappy gams, and I must say it is SWEET. If you liked the first you will loove this, and if youve played this, then post away! Who's your favorite charachter? Favorite special move? Favorite one of those terrible mini games? Personally, my fovorite charachter is Boo, and the coolest attact is probably thte one DK uses where he fires himself out of the cannon. I don't really like the mini games though, especially that paint one. How do you hit the paint balls up? :tasty:

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]To answer your question, you press A then B before you hit the ball. I've become obsessed with completing that damn thing.. But I'm stuck at painting [spoiler]Bowser and Bowser Jr.[/spoiler]

Anyway, my favorite characters are Boo and Yoshi. Both are fast, so I feel they're easy to handle. Bowser's good, too, but everytime I'm doing singles, I manage to be on one side when my opponent hits the ball to another... It annoys me to no end....

DK and Diddy Kong are EVIL!! Well.. not really. But they're a HUMONGOUS pain in the *** in tournament mode.. And his special was cool at first, but after seeing it more than a million times in one match, I've gotten "over" it.

My favorite special moves would be Yoshi's egg thingee [spoiler](where he changes colors)[/spoiler] and, when you unlock him, [spoiler]Paratroopa's thingee.[/spoiler]

But yeah. That's basically it. Oh, and note that I've only had this game for about five days, so.. I'm no expert, to put it lightly. :sweat:[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I love this game, the only flaw I have to admit it has is that it's the same as the first game but the courts and characters are all different. My best character by far would have to be Peach, I'm awsome with her power hits and her special moved are the best. I play this game at my friend's house along with Halo 1 and 2 and Super Smash Brothers. I like the tournaments in this game, its hard once you get to the end of it though because the computer will reconize your moved and quickly find a way to counter it. Overall I say this is a game to get ^.^

~Laters