Adam Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Issue three of Ask Otaku is released: [url]http://www.theotaku.com/askotaku/issue3.shtml[/url] Go check her out. -Ad :mrt: I PITY THE FOOL THAT DOESNT CHECK OUT ASK OTAKU
PiroMunkie Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [SIZE=1]Lol! Some of those are really funny (both responses and questions). Was that threat at the end an actaul threat???[/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 i think that guy wants to chat :p hahahahaha... anyway, that was damn funny.....
Stormbringer Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 I'd email that guy..... if I wasn't so lazy. That's some pretty funny schtuff, yo
Fall Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Soww of those e-mails are by really stupis people......... Fairly funny stuff you got there Adam........
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 did anyone understand a THING that masterfork said about the dragonball game, lol....
Guest Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] LoL some of those were really FUNNY!!!!!!![/color][/size][/b]
Justin Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Masterfork is quite a character isn't he? -Justin
mornigndew Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can't believe someone actually e-mail 50 times for chatting.:laugh: :laugh:
Shy Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [SIZE=1][FONT=arial]These are great, I can't believe people send you these things week after week[/FONT][/SIZE]
Adam Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 Update: The chat dude hasn't emailed me today:), I guess he got a taste of his own medicine. -Ad:laugh:
Lotus Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 :laugh: :laugh: This is funny, I laugh with tears coming out out my eyes:bawl: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest Zeh Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Now i'm glad i didn't help my brother's friend with his site...
Sara Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Update: The chat dude hasn't emailed me today:), I guess he got a taste of his own medicine. -Ad:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Heh...that was hilarious....oh, [i]golly[/i]....[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
conpiracymonki Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [b]Cool! I'm there! he read my email! *dies* *clicks 'edit', 'undo'*[/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Heh...that was hilarious....oh, [i]golly[/i]....[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ............golly? :therock: many words I have heard, many corny, many cool, but...........golly? :therock:
GinnyLyn Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 Now NOW Sephiroth, you can't blame it on her. I say it all the time and I must be rubbing off on her. :laugh: o golly!:whoops:
Sara Posted November 8, 2001 Posted November 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B]Now NOW Sephiroth, you can't blame it on her. I say it all the time and I must be rubbing off on her. :laugh: o golly!:whoops: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Heh...she's right, I caught it from her.... Well, I used to say it, ages ago...and then Ginnymon's been using it lately and I picked it up again.[/SIZE]
Defcon5 Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 I sent Adam a question! it wasent really a question but I sent it! it was about bums.
Kuja Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]better than saying ditto cause ur ex says it... or gawd cause she did... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Golly gee, what's wrong with golly? Shucks, I think it's such a swell word... ... ... ...Gosh. Ask Otaku is hilarious. I would send an e-mail, but I can't seem to figure out how...:drunk:
Sara Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Golly gee, what's wrong with golly? Shucks, I think it's such a swell word... ... ... ...Gosh. Ask Otaku is hilarious. I would send an e-mail, but I can't seem to figure out how...:drunk: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=1]hee hee hee! Way to be, Nerdsy! Hehehe! Oh, help![/SIZE] :D [/FONT]
Sui Generis Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]Issue three of Ask Otaku is released: [url]http://www.theotaku.com/askotaku/issue3.shtml[/url] Go check her out. -Ad :mrt: I PITY THE FOOL THAT DOESNT CHECK OUT ASK OTAKU [/B][/QUOTE] Thats sad how dumb some people can be...-everyone looks at him WHAT?!- Anyway heh..I will spam him like crazy!!:devil: :devil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now